Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Quiet end of day - no wolves in danger

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I like you and I've liked you nearly all game but this is ridiculous, you know nothing which makes the above true and nor do I! You have the info on the deaths but if your wrong we are ****ed.

The safest simple solution is kill the wolf. Why are you deviating from the mantra. 100% wolf versus 79% (I think that was you) wolf in your eyes. It's mental

I found this in my tabs

It was me who said 79%

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

Or Team Eva are worried and the nerves are keeping them quiet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Honestly the peace is kinda nice. Today has been an absolute head melt. The village are tearing themselves apart.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Or Team Eva are worried and the nerves are keeping them quiet.

Catcha later RF

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The members of the stricken village were starting to turn desperate as they searched among themselves for the culprits. What was first an incomprehensible mumble grew to a clear chant as the chosen one was lead in chains to their destiny...

'Charyou Tree...Charyou Tree...CHARYOU TREE...'

The mumble became a chant which in turn lead to a consistent roar. Eva WW wondered how it came to this; When exactly was it that they missed the right moment to leave Derry and start a new life somewhere else? Somewhere that wasn't so...damaged. That's what Derry was, wholesomely damaged.

Eva WW looked around in surreal disbelief as people she once considered friends, still did, tied her up and repeated those same two words. It was like their minds were in a different place, that the battle had driven them somewhere they could not be reached or reasoned with.

Even as the initial strike turned to a spark, which lead to smoke and soon birthed a flame, Eva WW searched beyond the expressionless faces of the village for someone, anyone to come over the hillside and put an end to this madness.

Her sight was soon consumed with a fiery red, her lungs began to suck in the scorching air, but that hope never left. Unfortunately for Eva WW though, the hero never arrived.

fpRiIkT.png?1

Eva WW has been lynched.

Oh thank god.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Bg protect Wendy
    Seers make you peek count
    Gertrude well plaid
    Eva thanks for the memories
    Wendy you can win

Oh thank god.

Village you know you're doing it wrong when the wolves are happy. :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Bg protect Wendy
    Gertrude well plaid
    Wendy you can win

**** off your dead

• Advertisement

Good job village. Stellar ****ing play.

As I expected, I've been cujo'd. So no roles of the dead for me now until tomorrow after the munch. Which means I more than likely won't get the roles of the dead tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be dead by then anways and I won't have to worry.

AND I REALLY LIKED MY ****ING BACKROOM!!!! :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lynch results:

Eva WW (10) - Riona WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Angus WW, Liam WW, Barbara WW, Isla WW, Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW
    Angus WW (6) - Clodagh WW, Frank WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW, Ewan WW, Eva WW
    Gertrude WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (0) - nobody, well done all, you're finally getting the hang of it :P

So how's the little peeking test gonna go tonight now? Both wolves and real seer will get a peek. So we'll prove sweet **** all and be exactly in the same position tomorrow as we were today. We've learnt nothing and spent an entire day bickering over nothing.

My only saving grace is that the fact that I've been blocked by cujo means I can't be a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Bg protect Wendy
    Gertrude well plaid
    Wendy you can win

Ok

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    My only saving grace is that the fact that I've been blocked by cujo means I can't be a wolf.

Convenient

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Eva WW (10) - Riona WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Angus WW, Liam WW, Barbara WW, Isla WW, Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW
    Angus WW (6) - Clodagh WW, Frank WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW, Ewan WW, Eva WW
    Gertrude WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (0) - nobody, well done all, you're finally getting the hang of it :P

Well your wolves are in here village. Peek one of the above.

Phil? Of all the people, you?

tenor.gif?itemid=5016996

Whats wrong, Wendy? You know the SKs are going to pop up with another kill now tomorrow, and the story just harder to push?

So how's the little peeking test gonna go tonight now? Both wolves and real seer will get a peek. So we'll prove sweet **** all and be exactly in the same position tomorrow as we were today. We've learnt nothing and spent an entire day bickering over nothing.

Oh yeah so your confirmed now great.

Oh wait your not. Convenient cuntjoing indeed.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Convenient

From my point of view it's not very convenient at all.

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=5016996

Whats wrong, Wendy? You know the SKs are going to pop up with another kill now tomorrow, and the story just harder to push?

How would I know seeing as how my power is nullified for the night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

She has admitted to being evil.

It'll be nice to have you voting for someone other than Clodagh

Yeah, that didn't exactly go to plan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

You know the only people that could know this to be true are the wolves and yourself its not a saving grace at all.

while I do believe you the villagers have very little info to go off they know for sure and you getting things wrong like calling Ewan the priest really doesn't help matter

Angus seer 1 who you peeking
    Ewan seer 2 who you peeking

???

Doris WW wrote: »
    You know the only people that could know this to be true are the wolves and yourself its not a saving grace at all.

while I do believe you the villagers have very little info to go off they know for sure and you getting things wrong like calling Ewan the priest really doesn't help matter

Well you try to type with a cat on your lap and tell me how easy it is then!

We need to kill Angus tomorrow night.

I'll keep Wendy protected through to the next lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

tenor.gif?itemid=5016996

Well. I originally chose myself and we all know how that went... Then I chose Liam cause I wanted to see the look on his face...

And then I was going to choose angus but felt you were a less obvious candidate...

For the record I’m not sure about you but I’m sure today has been one massive cluster f**k and my brain was scrambled with lassiegate Liam’s dramas....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Angus seer 1 who you peeking
    Ewan seer 2 who you peeking

???

Vernon unless you all have a better idea?

Also, do we think wolves got a peek Tuesday and today, or Monday and Wednesday? Might be pointless, but I'll give it a go.

Well you try to type with a cat on your lap and tell me how easy it is then!

It wasn't a spelling error it was a mistake in roles one of the reasons we like Angus so much for his fake claim

• Advertisement

Also Angus if your not on tonight or now even it wont even be a contest on who goes to the noose

Advertisement