Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I thought we were peaking Vernon but I can do phil. I'm not worried who we go for.

Excellent timing man.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I thought we were peaking Vernon but I can do phil. I'm not worried who we go for.

Probably should have checked the thread before you realyed the message from your wolf room :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Cool so we've 3 wolves in Gertie, vernon and angus. of course angus will come out now with a nrv for vern with vern backing him up.

so tonights lynch taught us nothing, weve no better clue of whuch seer is for real and the woles will prob kill doris and get an extra kill in the morning anyway.

fantastic.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yeah. Somehow I have less than 100% faith in this village.

Anyway, to summarise:

Gertrude = Randall Flagg
    Angus = A.N. Other Wolf
    Vernon = Leland Gaunt, the Wolf Seer.

Your full of ****e, it's settled now.

Wendy was lying about at least two deaths, might be a good reason but now more than ever I realise you and her are working together.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Nice one, also take note people Riona tried to steer us off Vernon at the last minute

There's two seer claimants. 1 do 1 the other the other. See who you believe.

Given vernons reactions all day i was actually surprised he turned bad but at the same time had he tried to steer it earlier he couldnt deny it later.

Kinda on bored with ewan now

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    There's two seer claimants. 1 do 1 the other the other. See who you believe.

Given vernons reactions all day i was actually surprised he turned bad but at the same time had he tried to steer it earlier he couldnt deny it later.

Kinda on bored with ewan now

On board *

My 9.59 post from tomorrow incoming, why the the **** would I sit all day waiting for peek I knew was coming from 2 or 3 and not throw shade on someone. Joke of a peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    My 9.59 post from tomorrow incoming, why the the **** would I sit all day waiting for peek I knew was coming from 2 or 3 and not throw shade on someone. Joke of a peek

Cause you'd look guilty?

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Enjoy your wolf den.

I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Katie on Tuesday and she was wolf priest.

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Cause you'd look guilty?

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Enjoy your wolf den.

Yeah ironic post is ironic!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Also anyone notice franks random 5 posts today and a vote?

Frank is 98% a wolf.

Padded his post count last night with pure and utter nonsense about his stupid ticket and then his 5 posts today.

I'm 100% sure that I am 98% right on that

I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry

Do you know what would have been hilarious. if we had waited for Angus to peek you and see if he gave that information

Ah **** this im dead tomoro so the rest of ye can work it out.... way too many people not giving this enough attention

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Do you know what would have been hilarious. if we had waited for Angus to peek you and see if he gave that information

True, I still don't trust either ****er but Ewan is a wolf, I know he is! He's ****ed me

Soooooo Angus?

Actually, on closer inspection of your claim. I am voting you Vernon and I am never unvoting you.

You are definitely not who you say you are

Angus, peek Vernon. It will really help me out

Actually, on closer inspection of your claim. I am voting you Vernon and I am never unvoting you.

You are definitely not who you say you are

Yeah I know why, read between the lines! Simple enough, I'll go out in a pool tomorrow. I'll doff my hat to the wolves if they pull it off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Peek Fiona

I'm a level 1 player. I'm not able to read between the lines.

**** like this needs to be spelled out to me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Waste a Peak on me if you like...

I’m fascinated to see what they announce...

I don't see why you would delay on Gabriels role

We've had a **** day, lets have a good one

I'm a level 1 player. I'm not able to read between the lines.

**** like this needs to be spelled out to me

Well Babs, I'll give you some more info in the morning that's relevant to the village and the wolves. Right now is not the time to do it for various reasons

What role is that? Is it in OP?

Angus, peek Vernon. It will really help me out

I’m waiting for angus to reveal he has his powers blocked....

We never did get to the bottom of those spheres either....

Phil WW wrote: »
    What role is that? Is it in OP?

Its not. Must be one of these "hidden" roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I mean the story is good but Angus really isn't doing much to discredit Ewan in the battle of the seers.

Its not. Must be one of these "hidden" roles

tumblr_p5ot7z6GQr1rwpuwqo5_r1_540.gif?w=605&ssl=1

• Advertisement

only 12 hours untill my sweet sweet release from this world come on time travel guy send me forward in time

Advertisement