Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

(Hey Phil, I was planning on going to bed so....)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

(Hey Phil, I was planning on going to bed so....)

remember I said let’s get flirty?...... well my message was

g6101g671g63.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

giphy.gif

yes-wait-wtf.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Gertie thanked my cowbell joke and I thought

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ComfortableArtisticGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

ExhaustedColdGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'll be back at 9:59 to say why Vernon is a wolf.

I'll duck out now and let the wolves pad their poste counts with gifs, videos and drunken ticket rubbish

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'll be back at 9:59 to say why Vernon is a wolf.

I'll duck out now and let the wolves pad their poste counts with gifs, videos and drunken ticket rubbish

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Orla being killed her would fit with Vernon being a wolf with Gertrude. Maybe they thought if she actually came out there would be two wolves caught in a group of six.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Or was Orla killed by the sks? That would fit too because Nigel was in the Tegan voters.

giphy.gif

tumblr_meh7tclvuh1qcmptjo1_250.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So, I assume I missed quite a bit today

Time to wade through all the chaos

Anyone want to give me a synopsis?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So, I assume I missed quite a bit today

Time to wade through all the chaos

Anyone want to give me a synopsis?

Players of major interest – Ewan, Angus, Gertie, Eva (lynched tonight) Liam, Wendy

Liam and Eva had some sort of episode where they spoke in riddles and gibberish at times. I tried to help and missed most the other stuff... Liam was supposedly freed to talk normal when somebody guessed his name but we have no explanation on that dynamic. I’m wanting to believe Liam is good and can’t talk of the mechanic of the spell but I honestly don’t know.

Loads of people roll revealed and we have two seers so we had a seeroff which didn’t really happen as angus disappeared when he was about to peak me apparently.. Could be on the leash by Cujo, could be lieing. Who knows...

The following link was some information I had started to put together:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107945315&postcount=3032

(Post 3032 if link doesn’t work)

Somebody else posted some other summary but I forgot to tag it but you might find it while skimming...

Lots of claiming and counter claiming... lots of cra Cra crazy stuff going on...

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I initially thought she was a wolf tbh, I didn't buy the sub thing at the start. Reading back and a couple of posts where I thought she was looking for BG protection, reading between the lines then I thought she might be claiming Carrie to turn the wolves off her. I dont think she was hugely important villager based on the above but she was definitely trying to get the wolves off her if you read the above.

Which is why I think the SK team has been hit, if they've only one player left (Nigel IMO) then taking Carrie out might have been game over for them. Flavour suggest the wolves took Abi.

That's my logic, someone point out the flaws in it?
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Katie on Tuesday and she was wolf priest.

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry

Why didn’t you check Nigel when he was killed? You thought he was the remaining SK and yet you didn’t choose to peak him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Oh and we think Doris is going to die tomorrow cause if wolves munch her they get an extra kill ....

Drumpot wrote: »
    Oh and we think Doris is going to die tomorrow cause if wolves munch her they get an extra kill ....

I don’t know who I am anymore

tenor.gif?itemid=5622764

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fully caught up. My brain has melted. Off to bed I go, but first a few points I can address directly
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Also, this Gertie kill thing with spher. If baddies had 2 spheres couldn’t they use one to protect Gertie and another to waste a kill? I mean is there some way that baddies could use multiple spheres together to make a story stick on thread?

How many sphere actions have actually been used?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    I’m waiting for angus to reveal he has his powers blocked....

We never did get to the bottom of those spheres either....

Not sure if you had any particular one in mind, but I had the Blue Sphere, which I had to use the same day I received it (Monday), as stated here:
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    - Since the red sphere is now out of play, I'm safe to say that I was the one who received the blue sphere yesterday. Obviously I'm not going to say who I protected or why, but it clearly wasn't any of the people that died from last night's munch to Des' bullet
    While I've next or near no idea whats going on if we get another peek I'd go from Brendan had bad ju jus about him and Vern from earlier and he is doing a great job of being around but not actually ever being around

Happy to be peeked, I have nothing to hide

Also for anyone who doesn't think Ewan is the seer read back his ffas from day 1 then 2

Kill brendan

Peace

O ya and the kill flavour of I cant remember exactly who now but i want to say orla heavily suggested she was a grave digger and the role that Vernon is claiming

Read back

Kill brendan

Peace

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

hey guys, how we doing? someone give me a synopsis please? i know digi would have a conniption, so if your playing i apologise

everyone sleeping so. necro at least?

Frank WW wrote: »
    everyone sleeping so. necro at least?

• Advertisement

for fallen heroes

Advertisement