Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So, I assume I missed quite a bit today

Time to wade through all the chaos

Anyone want to give me a synopsis?

wanna share your synopsis

Necrominus wrote: »
    The members of the stricken village were starting to turn desperate as they searched among themselves for the culprits. What was first an incomprehensible mumble grew to a clear chant as the chosen one was lead in chains to their destiny...

'Charyou Tree...Charyou Tree...CHARYOU TREE...'

The mumble became a chant which in turn lead to a consistent roar. Eva WW wondered how it came to this; When exactly was it that they missed the right moment to leave Derry and start a new life somewhere else? Somewhere that wasn't so...damaged. That's what Derry was, wholesomely damaged.

Eva WW looked around in surreal disbelief as people she once considered friends, still did, tied her up and repeated those same two words. It was like their minds were in a different place, that the battle had driven them somewhere they could not be reached or reasoned with.

Even as the initial strike turned to a spark, which lead to smoke and soon birthed a flame, Eva WW searched beyond the expressionless faces of the village for someone, anyone to come over the hillside and put an end to this madness.

Her sight was soon consumed with a fiery red, her lungs began to suck in the scorching air, but that hope never left. Unfortunately for Eva WW though, the hero never arrived.

fpRiIkT.png?1

Eva WW has been lynched.

Necrominus wrote: »
    The members of the stricken village were starting to turn desperate as they searched among themselves for the culprits. What was first an incomprehensible mumble grew to a clear chant as the chosen one was lead in chains to their destiny...

'Charyou Tree...Charyou Tree...CHARYOU TREE...'

The mumble became a chant which in turn lead to a consistent roar. Eva WW wondered how it came to this; When exactly was it that they missed the right moment to leave Derry and start a new life somewhere else? Somewhere that wasn't so...damaged. That's what Derry was, wholesomely damaged.

Eva WW looked around in surreal disbelief as people she once considered friends, still did, tied her up and repeated those same two words. It was like their minds were in a different place, that the battle had driven them somewhere they could not be reached or reasoned with.

Even as the initial strike turned to a spark, which lead to smoke and soon birthed a flame, Eva WW searched beyond the expressionless faces of the village for someone, anyone to come over the hillside and put an end to this madness.

Her sight was soon consumed with a fiery red, her lungs began to suck in the scorching air, but that hope never left. Unfortunately for Eva WW though, the hero never arrived.

fpRiIkT.png?1

Eva WW has been lynched.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Eva WW (10) - Riona WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Angus WW, Liam WW, Barbara WW, Isla WW, Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW
    Angus WW (6) - Clodagh WW, Frank WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW, Ewan WW, Eva WW
    Gertrude WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (0) - nobody, well done all, you're finally getting the hang of it :P

Phil WW wrote: »
    Any chance of a summary of what you guys are talking about Doris and Gertie?

exactly

• Advertisement

guys, if i'm being completely impartial and leaving historical bias aside, i think vedder has the most amazing voice ever.

a credit to the mods and all the players. haven't listened to this since it all went tits up, so thanks for that

where is the night crew?

Frank WW wrote: »

If at the end of Ghostbusters, it were John Frusciante who Zuul asked 'Are you a god?', JF would have had every right to reply 'F**k yeah bitch'.

this is actually stu, the long lost brother

• Advertisement

You my good sir are posting some quality tracks. I saw Pearl Jam 4 times this Summer.

Pearl Jam and Stephen King WW, both of those will dominate the mind's recollection when I look back on Summer 2018.

guys, if i'm being completely impartial and leaving historical bias aside, i think vedder has the most amazing voice ever.

Stop sucking up to mods :pac:

Nah...keep going, the man's voice is like silk to me.

A Pearl Jam night discussion, which I didn't start, in my first WW mod...

It's all 19.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Why didn’t you check Nigel when he was killed? You thought he was the remaining SK and yet you didn’t choose to peak him?

Nigel? Why would I check him and he was clearly an SK based on his death notice, I tried my best to get as much new info for the village as I could so wasn't going to waste 1 on him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Nigel? Why would I check him and he was clearly an SK based on his death notice, I tried my best to get as much new info for the village as I could so wasn't going to waste 1 on him

But couldn’t that be Henry claiming to be Nigel?

Listen I’m night tearing your story apart and we all have our reasons for making different choices but I just thought having him confirmed dead would actually confirm what he said and what you thought.

Nigel supposedly popped up again in the game. Did he take over Henry? Was the Nigel killed Henry (or does he show as Henry when dead maybe?

I don’t blame you for not checking Nigel just thought it might of been something to know for sure...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning all.

:)

Morning all.

:)

hqdefault.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

okay, I'm not going to be here at 9:59 and at the risk of the wolves just killing an unclaimed consensus villager like me, I feel I better out my information just incase.

Vernon claimed this last night.
    I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Katie on Tuesday and she was wolf priest.

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry

However, his claim on Abigail is wrong/a lie.

Abigail was Bev Marsh and I know this because I was masoned with her. I am Bill Denborough. We didn't know who each of each other were until late day2/early Day3.

We were working on leaving mason code. Bev didn't get to leave hers before she died, but here is mine
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Combination of the two.

Reads list of as many people in the game and then public voting on top of that. Public voting does hurt the wolves I agree, but then I'd make the wolf teams bigger than you guys do here to compensate

And speaking of reads list, im working on mine. Will post a detailed one in a couple of hours if I survive the munch.

But current feels are Abigail, Wendy, Getrude, Liam and Doris as villager leans right now. Equally I have 5 wolf suspects in Nigel, Clodagh, Isla, Gabriel and Oisin. Very confident on the first in each list

Abigail top of my villager reads list. Also where I say "very confident" on the first in each list.

Also, the first letter in each line of the last paragraph spells out BEV

But current feels are Abigail, Wendy, Getrude, Liam and Doris as villager leans right now.
    Equally I have 5 wolf suspects in Nigel, Clodagh, Isla, Gabriel and Oisin.
    Very confident on the first in each list.

When you've just been outed as a wolf, that is not the time to lie/try things Vernon from my perspective.

Vernon = wolf

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Im no genuis but its what I think.

Maybe Im unmodest but Id munch me. I believe Im right about Katie Vern and Nigel. Maybe Ewan too. Nigel more than most.

Hi wolfves. See you in 10

Also Abigail was undoubtedly strong player killed

right about Katie, Vern and Nigel (to the extent that Nigel was not a nice person)

He was also shading Gertrude. He simply had to go

And that's me. I'll be back in a while

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

And that's me. I'll be back in a while

FFS all I asked was to wait till 9.59. That's it

• Advertisement

Guys, QBs very helpful post (2nd post in thread) is a handy way of keeping up to date. I have tried to get a basic summary of where we stand right now:

Winifred WW- Munched Day 1
    Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2
    Desmond WW - Shot By Crimson Sphere Day 2 (Think Nigel claimed this)
    Abigail WW - - Munched Day 3
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Oisin WW - Killed Day 3 (what was that again?)
    Nigel WW - Lynched Day 3 (Supposedly IT but we aren't sure and claimed to move to Eva after being Lynched)
    Gabriel WW - Munched Day 4
    Eva WW - Failed Munch attack from wolves day 4 ?- She claimed to be IT and turned against wolves supposedly saying Gertie was Randall
    Eva WW - Lynched Day 4

Left in Village

Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW - Was outed by Ewan as Paul
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW - Was outed by Eva/IT/Nigel as Randall
    Isla WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam
    Mary WW
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - no information on this supplied
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

Angus Seer claim 8.46 pm day 3 (post 1972)
    Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger. (But Liam wasn't free from danger because somebody put some spell on him for some reason).

Wendys Claim (post 2323) 10am at munch: Conor was seer and shes gotten dead since:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Ewan Claim seer 10.08 after munch (post 2338)

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Vernon Claim day 4 at night- Louis Creed, Grave Digger

Role:
    I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

Gabriel day 4, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, will reveal role today apparantly
    Holly on Monday the vig

* Missed munch (SK or Wolf) on Day 4
    * Will there be an SK kill this morning?
    * Has Paul been killed ? If its Doris, watch out for second wolf kill

Sphere Uses:

Crimson Sphere on Desmond

Can anybody confirm what other spheres were used a?

Update with Barbara's claim

Guys, QBs very helpful post (2nd post in thread) is a handy way of keeping up to date. I have tried to get a basic summary of where we stand right now:

Winifred WW- Munched Day 1
    Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2
    Desmond WW - Shot By Crimson Sphere Day 2 (Think Nigel claimed this)
    Abigail WW - - Munched Day 3 - Bev Marsh according to Barbara
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Oisin WW - Killed Day 3 (what was that again?)
    Nigel WW - Lynched Day 3 (Supposedly IT but we aren't sure and claimed to move to Eva after being Lynched)
    Gabriel WW - Munched Day 4
    Eva WW - Failed Munch attack from wolves day 4 ?- She claimed to be IT and turned against wolves supposedly saying Gertie was Randall
    Eva WW - Lynched Day 4

Left in Village

Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough today and that Vernon is lieing
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam
    Mary WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

Angus Seer claim 8.46 pm day 3 (post 1972)
    Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger. (But Liam wasn't free from danger because somebody put some spell on him for some reason).

Wendys Claim (post 2323) 10am at munch: Conor was seer and shes gotten dead since:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Ewan Claim seer 10.08 after munch (post 2338)

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Vernon Claim day 4 at night- Louis Creed, Grave Digger

* Barbara contests this claim

Role:
    I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

Gabriel day 4, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, will reveal role today apparantly
    Holly on Monday the vig

* Missed munch (SK or Wolf) on Day 4
    * Will there be an SK kill this morning?
    * Has Paul been killed ? If its Doris, watch out for second wolf kill

Sphere Uses:

Crimson Sphere on Desmond

Can anybody confirm what other spheres were used a?[/QUOTE]

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Thanks Phil, just added Barbara's claim and Angus outing me.

Barbara WW - Claimed Bill Denborough, and claimed Abigail was Bev Marsh
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW - Outed as Carrie by Angus (not confirmed by anyone else)
    Mary WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Katie on Tuesday and she was wolf priest.

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry

Thanks for confirming you're a wolf for me man. 100% confirmed that Ewan is the real seer then.
    Wolves are therefore Gertie, Angus, Vernon and perhaps one other.
    But couldn’t that be Henry claiming to be Nigel?

Listen I’m night tearing your story apart and we all have our reasons for making different choices but I just thought having him confirmed dead would actually confirm what he said and what you thought.

Nigel supposedly popped up again in the game. Did he take over Henry? Was the Nigel killed Henry (or does he show as Henry when dead maybe?

I don’t blame you for not checking Nigel just thought it might of been something to know for sure...

Phil do you have me on ignore or something? HENRY IS DEAD.

BTW folks I'm off today so I'll be heading out at 11.30 and will be afk for the rest of the night. I'm putting in my vote on Angus as soon as the munch is announced (assuming I'm not dead) and I'm praying to god that I'll have access back to my room and will get the roles of whoever dies this morning.

To the village: you may disagree with my take on last night's lynch but with Bev's reveal this morning you have to conceed that I'm telling the truth and that I am the priest and Ewan is the seer. We HAVE to be more organised today and bring this home for the village. Yesterday was a ****show and all it did was allow the wolves to sew confusion and mayhem for the whole day. We need to be better todya.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Also Abigail was undoubtedly strong player killed

right about Katie, Vern and Nigel (to the extent that Nigel was not a nice person)

He was also shading Gertrude. He simply had to go

Can I ask that people start putting 2 + 2 together here.

If Vernon is lying then he's a wolf.
    If Vernon is a wolf then I'm telling the truth.
    If I'm telling the truth then Angus and Gertrude are also wolves.

If I'm lying about any of this then I'm a wolf.

Village, there's enough info out there now to start making some decisions at least.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wendy, do you want me to flip off Doris and on to you, in case you're targeted?

If I die at munch I’m a nothing villager so don’t worry

Just want to point out that Eva and Liam were looking for my “angle” at one stage which was odd but not necessarily implication of anything. Liam wanted Wva killed so it would be nice to know Eva’s role confirmed

Also Wendy and Gertie tried to distract me from my lassie conversations with Liam who was under some spell. Nothing on its own, could of been villagers genuinely trying to get me out of that rabbit hole or interact but could also be wolves/Sks trying to confuse or obstruct me. Since Liam hasn’t made anything if it i left it as is...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Momma raised me to never trust a wolf. I had a feeling you were up to something so I peaked you instead Ewan. Guess what?

You're Leland Gaunt the Wolf Seer.

He only gets a pick every second night and filled the gap with Mary's roll hoping people would let it slide. I'm guessing Doris was the one they found last and they decided to use it to their advantage rather than silent munch as it would help the false claim.

Gertie are you admitting you're a wolf here?

• Advertisement

Oh sorry I forgot you're claiming bodyguard. No, I don't need your protection Gertie, continue to protect Doris. Thanks.

Advertisement