Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Don’t vote angus till we sort the seer thing

Sorry Fee. I was switching off laptop just as soon as I posted that. I tried to say to Ryanair to delay as WW is important, but you know, they like to play their little trumpet when they get there on time!

Anyway, it made no difference.

SO was Eva IT? is that IT finally gone?
    Again I had so much to go through when I woke!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Momma raised me to never trust a wolf. I had a feeling you were up to something so I peaked you instead Ewan. Guess what?

You're Leland Gaunt the Wolf Seer.

He only gets a pick every second night and filled the gap with Mary's roll hoping people would let it slide. I'm guessing Doris was the one they found last and they decided to use it to their advantage rather than silent munch as it would help the false claim.

You 'had a feeling I was up to something'. You claimed to be the seer. I claimed to be the seer. If you're telling the truth then I am 100000000% a wolf. How did you only 'have a feeling'?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I really don't care anymore as Babs ****ed up my plan, I specifically said last night to wait till 9.59 to let me respond but sure here's my preprepared statement

I am who I say I am, hence my looking to be peeked and not really giving a **** about it. Ewan and Angus were both dodgy IMO but i got a little worried about Wendy last night after some of her posts about kill rate etc. She said yesterday team IT were dead but yet there was another one left AND she agreed with IT on strategy.

I put out feelers in my post last night, I said I peeked

Holly
    Katie
    Abigail
    Gabriel

I intentionally disagreed on Abigail cause she spelt out BEV and wanted to see if she'd highlight that to me. I picked a random NRV name and threw it out and she hasn't been back on since. I didn't actually peek Abi

Katie was the evil priest
    Gabriel was the BG (Gertie, Liam and Wendy)
    Holly wasn't the vig, she was Andy Dufresne, I was trying to give space for a false claim on this.
    My last peek was on Tegan who was our actual vig. Unsure as to why she never came out.

I can peek any dead player you guys want after next lynch but the above shows that Wendy hasn't been on the up and up, Liam and Gertie are full of ****.

Ewan is a ****ing spoof, I'll never be able to prove this till post game but it's out now. Punch holes all you want but it is what it is.

Mary was the only one who twigged yesterday what I was getting at. I actually told Babs last night to read between the ****ing lines hoping she'd twig what I was getting at. I also think we've hit a wolf thars not being discussed but I'll save that for later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Can I ask that people start putting 2 + 2 together here.

If Vernon is lying then he's a wolf.
    If Vernon is a wolf then I'm telling the truth.
    If I'm telling the truth then Angus and Gertrude are also wolves.

If I'm lying about any of this then I'm a wolf.

Village, there's enough info out there now to start making some decisions at least.

Technically if you’re telling the truth Gertie is a wolf but you’re not cleared

Lynch Vernon brings us closer to the truth

Please note: Flavour is just that.

Refusing to wait until morning when there might be safety in light and numbers, Doris WW embarked on a solo mission to Voigt Field to take inventory of whatever fuel and weapons were stocked there. If the village could lure the evils to a strategic point in Derry, they could hit them from all angles with whatever was salvaged from the hangars of Voigt Field.

Now though, in one of those hangars, Doris WW was frozen completely stiff and wondering why she didn't just turn back when she first heard the wretched squawk of that raven in the Derry night. The very raven which was now closing down on her from the other end of the hangar.

There was nothing Doris WW could do now, especially not since she was hit with a jolt of paralysis once she switched on the hangar lights to see the vast space empty. Empty, but for the determined black moving towards her.

0ZPBBqH.gif

A sight like no other before greeted the unfortunate few who stumbled upon the wreckage the following morning - Doris WW was spread on the hangar's cold concrete floor, alone, naked, a thousand skin abrasions, fingernails and toenails by the wayside, and most disturbingly of all was the smile on her face; From behind toothless gums gleamed two very misplaced eyeballs, wedged together like meatballs in a small purse.

On the hangar wall, above the remains of the fallen, glistened the signature of a twisted artist.

1m1STb5.jpg?1

Doris WW has been killed.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Aww gertie how did your protection on doris fail? Bummer.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Cause he like you is full of ****. BG is dead

Right, so Gertrude's obviously the bodyguard then[/sarcasm].

Since she said she'd protect Doris, and Doris is still alive and swinging.

Vernon WW wrote: »

Also Liam

Don't be bussing your wolfy pal at this point. It's too late for you now.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Right, so Gertrude's obviously the bodyguard then[/sarcasm].

Since she said she'd protect Doris, and Doris is still alive and swinging.

Hmm flavour be flavour, I'll await the second kill there wolf

Ah! I'm back in my library! And I have been given Eva's role.
    In a shocking turn of events:
    Eva was Pennywise, The Dancing Clown.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

It didn't.

Dorris obviously wasn't the "Bonus kill" (as is self-evident). I protected Phil.

Don't be bussing your wolfy pal at this point. It's too late for you now.

Yeah right, we will see, I thought you were good till you and Eva buddied up last night

Vernon has to be the next kill, clean caught in a lie by bev and named as the wolf seer

It didn't.

Dorris obviously wasn't the "Bonus kill" (as is self-evident). I protected Phil.

Self-evident? You'll have to explain that to me cos it is not evident at all. Why would you protect Phil if Doris was VERY OBVIOUSLY going to be the target for the wolves?
    You're either an idiot villager or an idiot wolf. Neither makes you look very good.
    Yeah right, we will see, I thought you were good till you and Eva buddied up last night

Go ahead and rewrite the narrative all you want doode but I have your number and it's gonna be called soon. Village can win this.

It didn't.

Because of....reasons?

Or because you've claimed a role and the wolves are so blatant at this point that they think sacrificing that cover story is worth it to get the extra kill from Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

It didn't.

Me ? Was it the "Dirty Gerty" pic ? :pac:

Well I am touched you are thinking of me, but Im not worth protecting, on any level . .

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Vernon has to be the next kill, clean caught in a lie by bev and named as the wolf seer

Read my post above, I really can't make it any easier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

SO IT is gone woop woop

• Advertisement

Self-evident? You'll have to explain that to me cos it is not evident at all. Why would you protect Phil if Doris was VERY OBVIOUSLY going to be the target for the wolves?
    You're either an idiot villager or an idiot wolf. Neither makes you look very good.

Go ahead and rewrite the narrative all you want doode but I have your number and it's gonna be called soon. Village can win this.

Tell you what, dispute a single thing I've said above? Who was the vig, who was the BG? If you think I'm a wolf it makes no odds the world knows the BG is dead

Was Dorris the "bonus kill" villager?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Me ? Was it the "Dirty Gerty" pic ? :pac:

Well I am touched you are thinking of me, but Im not worth protecting, on any level . .

You'll appreciate this more later, but you raised my spirits up a bit last night and I was grateful for that one :D

And I presumed that Ewan wasn't stupid enough to give the wolves their bonus kill for free, and your "I'm an NRV" thing was a last minute attempt to make sure you avoided a kill you felt might be coming, despite no one thinking you'd be a target.

So I protected you. :)

Tell you what, dispute a single thing I've said above? Who was the vig, who was the BG? If you think I'm a wolf it makes no odds the world knows the BG is dead
    Oh honey.
    I have disputed it previously when I named Gabriel as the Vigilante yesterday after the munch.
    I can't dispute the BG claim because I wasn't given any information on the deaths before I was activated.

Nothing in the OP suggests that the Bonus kill has to happen straight away does it?

Read my post above, I really can't make it any easier.

Well you could put on the noose for us, that would certainly make it easier

Ewan Wolf
    Gertie Wolf
    Liam Wolf
    Wendy Wolf or Naive, not sure yet
    Liam Wolf or good villager, undecided!

Oh honey.
    I have disputed it previously when I named Gabriel as the Vigilante yesterday after the munch.
    I can't dispute the BG claim because I wasn't given any information on the deaths before I was activated.

In your story, the Vig survived for days and never took a single shot?

That doesn't make any sense Wendy.

You'll appreciate this more later, but you raised my spirits up a bit last night and I was grateful for that one :D

And I presumed that Ewan wasn't stupid enough to give the wolves their bonus kill for free, and your "I'm an NRV" thing was a last minute attempt to make sure you avoided a kill you felt might be coming, despite no one thinking you'd be a target.

So I protected you. :)

Village. C'mon.

Come on.

COME ON.

giphy.gif

Oh honey.

Nothing in the OP suggests that the Bonus kill has to happen straight away does it?

Gabriel wasnt the Vig, you are lying. Gertie lying and Liam is lying

• Advertisement

In your story, the Vig survived for days and never took a single shot?

That doesn't make any sense Wendy.

You'll have to raise that question with whoever was playing as Gabriel once the game is over. I can't speak to the dead, just see who they were in life.

Advertisement