Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Well you could put on the noose for us, that would certainly make it easier

Stupidity knows no boundaries! Ewan, you actually believe him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

My current take is

Sk
    All dead- Nigel Eva Steve

Wolves
    Katie -Kurt, wolf priest
    Gertie- Randall , one life lost according to Eva
    Vernon- Leland gaunt wolf seer
    Angus/ ewan- guaranteed one wolf there. My moneys on angus right now

Leaves at most one other wolf
    We know cujos still in play from Wendy
    We assume Annie is given Doris was targeted

Kill through the list above in an agreed sequence while looking for the final wolf

Keep the two seers tonight and kill gaunt. (If we don’t kill gaunt I’d like angus to peek Vernon tonight but seriously let’s just kill him)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

My current take is

Sk

Wolves
    Katie -Kurt, wolf priest

Kill through the list above in an agreed sequence while looking for the final wolf

Keep the two seers tonight and kill gaunt. (If we don’t kill gaunt I’d like angus to peek Vernon tonight but seriously let’s just kill him)

What's the point in Angus peeking Vernon after I've claimed that Vernon is a wolf and Vernon has claimed a villager role?

My current take is

Sk

Wolves
    Katie -Kurt, wolf priest

I am not Gaunt, FFS! Everyone trusting Ewan, with what credibility, cause he says X is a wolf and you all jump on it. I was marked for peeking from 3 yesterday, Why the hell would I sit there all day and not make a play to get out of it.

Lynch me tonight, get a neutral third party who hasnt fully role revealed to be peeked. No bull**** and see what Ewan comes up with. At this stage I am dead, but if I go I am taking that dick with me! Read back, I absolutely did not believe Angus role claim from the beginning and the same with Ewan, but I KNOW EWAN IS LYING

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan, darling, calm down. Its not my fault your "reveals" was riddled with holes.

We now know you offered three names.

1. Dorris is Carrie - Proven wrong
    2. Mary was Steven King - Which she had already admitted before you "revealed".
    3. Me as Randall - Proven wrong too.

Village is getting played.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What's the point in Angus peeking Vernon after I've claimed that Vernon is a wolf and Vernon has claimed a villager role?

I want to see what angus says

But actually I just want to kill vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So Vernon is proposing that we waste another day faffing about with the 'who's the real seer' crap. Gertrude has been shown to be a wolf by her failure to protect Doris this morning. I think everyone (inlcuding Vernon) agrees that Gertie has to go. Therefore how about we all just lynch Gertie tonight and be done with it?

Ewan, darling, calm down. Its not my fault your "reveals" was riddled with holes.

1. Dorris is Carrie - Proven wrong (explain how this was proven wrong? As I said to you, nowhere in the OP does it state that the bonus kill once Paul is dead has to come straight away)
    3. Me as Randall - Proven wrong too. (again confirm how and where this was proven wrong? We're not just taking your word for it)

See above.

I agree with Gaunt here, if the majority of the village believe him then fine, but test the strategy tonight and see how he goes with a "neutral" 3rd party

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So Vernon is proposing that we waste another day faffing about with the 'who's the real seer' crap. Gertrude has been shown to be a wolf by her failure to protect Doris this morning. I think everyone (inlcuding Vernon) agrees that Gertie has to go. Therefore how about we all just lynch Gertie tonight and be done with it?

Cause Riona already killed him. Sphere remember? You miss a few details

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Ewan Wolf
    Gertie Wolf
    Liam Wolf
    Wendy Wolf or Naive, not sure yet
    Liam Wolf or good villager, undecided!

Vernon you're all over the place here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Momma raised me to never trust a wolf. I had a feeling you were up to something so I peaked you instead Ewan. Guess what?

You're Leland Gaunt the Wolf Seer.

He only gets a pick every second night and filled the gap with Mary's roll hoping people would let it slide. I'm guessing Doris was the one they found last and they decided to use it to their advantage rather than silent munch as it would help the false claim.

What gave him away, its not like you've both been claiming to be the same person or anything

BTW guys before anyone asks: I wasn't given the role of Doris this morning as there apparently wasn't a body left for me to inspect.

From this I'm inferring one of 2 things. Either:
    1) There was no body as that sicko Annie stole it so she can do nasty things to it.
    or
    2) Because I was in the hospital last night, the body was gone by the time I was allowed out.

Either way I have no way of confirming Doris as Paul Sheldon. Seeing as how she was munched though it's fair enough to say that she wasn't a wolf. And also seeing as how she confirmed to us all that she was Paul, I think it's safe to say that ewan was correct about her.

Rest assured I have raised my displeasure with this situation with the mods and was given the brush off.

I am not Gaunt, FFS! Everyone trusting Ewan, with what credibility, cause he says X is a wolf and you all jump on it. I was marked for peeking from 3 yesterday, Why the hell would I sit there all day and not make a play to get out of it.

Lynch me tonight, get a neutral third party who hasnt fully role revealed to be peeked. No bull**** and see what Ewan comes up with. At this stage I am dead, but if I go I am taking that dick with me! Read back, I absolutely did not believe Angus role claim from the beginning and the same with Ewan, but I KNOW EWAN IS LYING

That actually sounds quite good to me

Lynch Vernon tonight

Another seer peek off (because we can) . Angus to reveal first this time. Village will nominate a player to be peaked after the lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    phere Uses:

Crimson Sphere on Desmond

Can anybody confirm what other spheres were used a?

I've confirmed that I used the Azure Sphere on Monday because I had to, it had to be activated before the lynch

Cause Riona already killed him. Sphere remember? You miss a few details

I'm holding judgement on the sphere thing. We'll see whenever it activates. When was that supposed to be again? anyone?

One

giphy.gif

Two

Further proof you aren't reading anything on thread any more. Riona has already said I'm dead today anyway, remember.

You've got this script you're sticking to now to the extent you're not even reading the thread any more. That's not my fault that you're a lazy wolf, trying to railroad someone into a lynch when they're already a dead man walking.

A villager like yourself, someone likely to be a leader, should probably have the facts right.

Afterall, misrepresenting things isn't very villager....

But its cool. I'll die, Wendy can claim I'm a wolf, ye all will believe her and the wolves will be thrilled their play worked.

I'm holding judgement on the sphere thing. We'll see whenever it activates. When was that supposed to be again? anyone?

I think 6pm, If it doesnt activate then Riona is fooked

I think 6pm, If it doesnt activate then Riona is fooked

Well as I said I'm leaving the house in 45 minutes and I won't be back online until tomorrow evening at the earliest so I need to make a decision on who to lynch now. I don't have time to wait for the sphere to do it's thing.

So I think this is right?
    Alive:
    Angus WW - claimed seer - WOLF
    Barbara WW - Bill (other half of Bev/Abigail)
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW - seer
    Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW - Randal Flagg - WOLF
    Isla WW - Carrie (village)
    Liam WW - Claimed BG
    Mary WW - Stephen King (village)
    Riona WW - Claimed Jake Epping (time traveller) (has black sphere, said she's used it on Gertie)
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW - Wolf Seer - WOLF
    Wendy WW - Sadie Dunhill - App Priest

so we've 15 players left and a minimum of 3 wolves. Gertie will apparently die this evening at 6pm, we lynch Vernon tonight, and Angus tomorrow and see where we are then.

Agreed?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I propose one seer peaks me and another peaks another villager. .

What we should do is pick who we feel is the most "trustworthy" villager possible..

I suppose I propose myself because I'm not on anybodys lists for anything. It doesn't clear me but I think the majority of my work has at least try to make some sense of this village. I haven't tried to implicate anybody but have tried to get facts and accurate information down.

Only reason I am putting my name forward is because I have decent credibility. Also, I don't mind which seer peaks me as I know Im a villager and at worst wont be a loss to the village. What I can do is expose a lie and confirm the truth.

It will put me at odds with one seer but im happy to throw my hat into this ring. Whichever seer is lieing better watch out cause Im coming hard after whoever is not telling the truth . .

Right now Im not sure who I trust and who should be believed, so its time to

039BEC7FF2170F43D06D82676547E2E412FDE4AD

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So Gertie to die at 6pm, Wendy makig excuses for only being a half priest. Pretty sure I believe Vernon as bad now, same as Angus, seeing as he totally wasted his peek and then revealed in the dumbest way possible.

ID request Frank or Clodagh to be peeked tonight, the dead have more posts than Clodagh and Franks Wolfy, was nowhere ti be seen yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nothing about you has been proven.

I never said Dorris was Carrie. I said:

Doris is Paul Sheldon, citizen of Derry

Which Doris then confirmed.

Well as I said I'm leaving the house in 45 minutes and I won't be back online until tomorrow evening at the earliest so I need to make a decision on who to lynch now. I don't have time to wait for the sphere to do it's thing.

Lynch Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If you're going to say someone's reveal was riddled with holes, at least make sure your counter isn't riddled with holes. When did Ewan claim Doris was Carrie?

I would say convenient but well, its the weekend.

Lynch me, if Gertie doesnt die at 6 there will be enough on to switch to him. Your vote will make no odds.

Before you go, all I ask is what was Tegan, Gabriel, Holly and Derrys role?

BTW guys before anyone asks: I wasn't given the role of Doris this morning as there apparently wasn't a body left for me to inspect.

From this I'm inferring one of 2 things. Either:
    1) There was no body as that sicko Annie stole it so she can do nasty things to it.
    or
    2) Because I was in the hospital last night, the body was gone by the time I was allowed out.

Either way I have no way of confirming Doris as Paul Sheldon. Seeing as how she was munched though it's fair enough to say that she wasn't a wolf. And also seeing as how she confirmed to us all that she was Paul, I think it's safe to say that ewan was correct about her.

Rest assured I have raised my displeasure with this situation with the mods and was given the brush off.

Mod...

Wendy that's very much against rule 1 in the OP.

What's more, as someone who has read the information another mod has given you, I think the 'brush off' is quite an unfair account.

It is impossible for us to give you any more information on this. We are not doing it for the craic.

Any further discussion on this will now have to wait until after the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

another proposal is for people to confirm who they trust or sort of believe in terms of Claims:

This is wendys list so I don't know if there are any innacuracies:

- Riona - The Time Traveller
    - Wendy - App Priest
    - Angus - Seer
    - Isla - Claimed Carrie
    - Vernon - Gravedigger sort of priest
    - Gertie - Claimed BG
    - Liam - Claimed BG?
    - Mary - Claimed King

Liam when did you claim BG and who did you "protect"? Why hasn't this been discussed more ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch form is now open

• Advertisement

Nothing about you has been proven.

I never said Dorris was Carrie. I said:

Doris is Paul Sheldon, citizen of Derry

Which Doris then confirmed.

Mixed up "Carrie" and "Paul Sheldon" in terms of roles.

Still, proven wrong anyway.

If Dorris was Sheldon, then the wolves would have gotten another kill this morning.

Advertisement