Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    another proposal is for people to confirm who they trust or sort of believe in terms of Claims:

This is wendys list so I don't know if there are any innacuracies:

- Riona - The Time Traveller
    - Wendy - App Priest
    - Angus - Seer
    - Isla - Claimed Carrie
    - Vernon - Gravedigger sort of priest
    - Gertie - Claimed BG
    - Liam - Claimed BG?
    - Mary - Claimed King

Liam when did you claim BG and who did you "protect"? Why hasn't this been discussed more ?
    Phil I knoW yesterday was a tough day, but I thought we settled this?
    Jessie Burlingame

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Liam WW wrote: »
    Jessie Burlingame

I said on list that it was from Wendy’s list just below.

She said you claimed BG?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I propose one seer peaks me and another peaks another villager. .

What we should do is pick who we feel is the most "trustworthy" villager possible..

I suppose I propose myself because I'm not on anybodys lists for anything. It doesn't clear me but I think the majority of my work has at least try to make some sense of this village. I haven't tried to implicate anybody but have tried to get facts and accurate information down.

Only reason I am putting my name forward is because I have decent credibility. Also, I don't mind which seer peaks me as I know Im a villager and at worst wont be a loss to the village. What I can do is expose a lie and confirm the truth.

It will put me at odds with one seer but im happy to throw my hat into this ring. Whichever seer is lieing better watch out cause Im coming hard after whoever is not telling the truth . .

Right now Im not sure who I trust and who should be believed, so its time to

039BEC7FF2170F43D06D82676547E2E412FDE4AD

Happy to peek you or whomever. If Vernon (wolf seer) is lynched then wolves don't get a peek. Just bear in mind that Cujo is still definitely out there (don't think anyone disagrees), so it would be easy to block my seer power.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Drumpot wrote: »

She said you claimed BG?

I endorse this idiot.... My apologies ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mixed up "Carrie" and "Paul Sheldon" in terms of roles.

Still, proven wrong anyway.

If Dorris was Sheldon, then the wolves would have gotten another kill this morning.

So when you do it is a 'mix up'?

From the OP - Annie Wilkes (Misery): Determined to inflict Misery upon the village, and in particular her one true obsession. If Annie’s team is successful in taking them down, they will gain an extra kill.

Where does it say they'll have the kill immediately?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote: »

She said you claimed BG?

YcrC.gif

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Happy to peek you or whomever. If Vernon (wolf seer) is lynched then wolves don't get a peek. Just bear in mind that Cujo is still definitely out there (don't think anyone disagrees), so it would be easy to block my seer power.

For the record do the reveals come as full character names and even Orla Boyd roles? This is important. It’s no good me being confirmed good or bad, it has to be specific .....

Mixed up "Carrie" and "Paul Sheldon" in terms of roles.

Still, proven wrong anyway.

If Dorris was Sheldon, then the wolves would have gotten another kill this morning.

Why would Doris lie about this? Doris was munched, so she couldn't have been a wolf.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Jessie Burlingame

I believe from your own post that it’s ewan that claimed you were BG... what do you think was the play here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I would say convenient but well, its the weekend.

Lynch me, if Gertie doesnt die at 6 there will be enough on to switch to him. Your vote will make no odds.

Before you go, all I ask is what was Tegan, Gabriel, Holly and Derrys role?

giphy.gif
    Vernon I have explained many many times at this point. I have only been given the roles of people since the Priest died. So I don't know who Tegan, Holly and Derry were. I've also said MANY MANY times that Gabriel was the vigilante, Roland Deschain, The Last Gunslinger.
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch form is now open

Voting for Angus and I'm away then.

Why I'm voting for Angus:
    Ewan has confirmed that Gertie is Flagg
    He has also confirmed that Vernon is the wolf seer

That means that Angus is one of Cujo or Annie Wilkes. We know cujo is still alive because I was hospitalised last night. We don't know if Annie is alive but we're waiting to see about a second kill from Doris's death. That means that Angus is either Cujo or Annie (same as I said last night) The big threat now is from cujo. He can block any of the rolled villagers tonight and therefore needs to be taken out. I can't make this any clearer for you guys and tbh I'm at the end of my tether here with this game. I'm just about to hit the road so I'm off now to try relax before I go.

• Advertisement

I believe from your own post that it’s ewan that claimed you were BG... what do you think was the play here?

I thought he was BG because he said he was BG :confused: I know Gertrude isn't BG, so it made sense when someone else claimed it.

Why would Doris lie about this? Doris was munched, so she couldn't have been a wolf.

I can think of two reasons but since Doris didn’t post any last min reveal at 9.59 it’s prob likely that she was Paul. I was hoping that Doris was Carrie. Still a bit concerned with the fact that isla has pretty much a pass by everybody because that Carrie role is bulletproof.... If carrie has been killed by wolves it’s a fantastic role to claim....

However we won’t about Doris power until wolves use next power... But if Annie was dead it didn’t matter. Has anybody claimed Annie is dead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I thought he was BG because he said he was BG :confused: I know Gertrude isn't BG, so it made sense when someone else claimed it.

Gabriel was BG

Not accurate. I claimed BG for a time and Ewan was very quick to be trusting of the claim - take from that whatver you will

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

You keep banging this drum, and ignoring every contradiction to it. Funny that...

Don't suppose you have the link confirming he said he was BG ?

I can think of two reasons but since Doris didn’t post any last min reveal at 9.59 it’s prob likely that she was Paul. I was hoping that Doris was Carrie. Still a bit concerned with the fact that isla has pretty much a pass by everybody because that Carrie role is bulletproof.... If carrie has been killed by wolves it’s a fantastic role to claim....

However we won’t about Doris power until wolves use next power... But if Annie was dead it didn’t matter. Has anybody claimed Annie is dead?

I think you'd all know if Carrie was already dead, given the nature of the role.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You keep banging this drum, and ignoring every contradiction to it. Funny that...

But is the statement not correct ? Forget whether Gertie is bad or not, is it not correct that if Doris was Paul PLUS Annie is still alive (this is the kicker cause we don't know) , then the wolves get an extra kill . .

If Annie is dead the wolves could of killed Doris to cast shade on anybody running with the "Doris is Paul" narrative. Think it was Ewan who confirmed it ?

If Annie is alive and Doris was Paul then I would of thought the Wolves have an extra kill. Question is whether or not it has to be taken today .

Ewan, why did you come out so early ? It didn't look like you had an awful lot to go on . . what was the story there ?

Am I correct in saying that you came out on night 3 ? That's very early . . Why do you think the wolves or SK didn't target you ? There was a failed kill yesterday but aren't we presuming that it was a first hit on IT who needed to be killed twice ?

Only thing I can think of here is that SKs are not dead and this morning Cujo prevented whoever the remaining SK is from a kill. .

Isla WW wrote: »
    I think you'd all know if Carrie was already dead, given the nature of the role.

Good point . . Unless she was Desmond but then how would the wolves know ? Yeh unless somebody else can find holes in that I think for the moment I am ok with your call. .

Its a very powerfull role though cause you are effectively guaranteed a pass to the end . .

Good point . . Unless she was Desmond but then how would the wolves know ? Yeh unless somebody else can find holes in that I think for the moment I am ok with your call. .

Its a very powerfull role though cause you are effectively guaranteed a pass to the end . .

Unlezs she was orbed

• Advertisement

But is the statement not correct ? Forget whether Gertie is bad or not, is it not correct that if Doris was Paul PLUS Annie is still alive (this is the kicker cause we don't know) , then the wolves get an extra kill . .

If Annie is dead the wolves could of killed Doris to cast shade on anybody running with the "Doris is Paul" narrative. Think it was Ewan who confirmed it ?

If Annie is alive and Doris was Paul then I would of thought the Wolves have an extra kill. Question is whether or not it has to be taken today .

Of course the statement is correct. I'm critisizing her analysis that because they didn't take an extra kill today, that means Doris wasn't Sheldon (or, as you said, Anne is dead)

Assuming that Doris was Sheldon and Annie is still alive, I would assume the wolves would get their extra kill at the next munch

Ewan, why did you come out so early ? It didn't look like you had an awful lot to go on . . what was the story there ?

Am I correct in saying that you came out on night 3 ? That's very early . . Why do you think the wolves or SK didn't target you ? There was a failed kill yesterday but aren't we presuming that it was a first hit on IT who needed to be killed twice ?

Only thing I can think of here is that SKs are not dead and this morning Cujo prevented whoever the remaining SK is from a kill. .

I came out on the morning of day 4 (so yesterday morning, just after the munch). I came out because a) I had peeked Gertrude on night 3, so knew the alpha wolf and b) Angus was claiming seer, so I knew he was a wolf.

I had peeked Doris as Paul, so I knew that she at least could back me up (she did confirm herself as Paul, still can't think of a reason why she would lie about that - note that she got munched, so is not a wolf).

If I had waited longer I could've been munched (I had voted for Angus and given reasons before he claimed seer), or Doris could've been munched, and I would've had no-one to back me up. Also Angus was claiming seer, so if I had waited for ages to come out it would've looked suspicious.

Since then the wolves haven't targeted me because I have made 3 wolf claims:

Angus
    Gertrude (Flagg)

Vernon (wolf seer)

So there's not much more damage I can do to the wolves.

Also plenty in the village seem to not believe me. Very few did FFAs last night, or any other kind of structured play, so the wolves are probably happy enough[/rant].

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan, please don't point out the holes in your own argument like that.

Dorris was probably someone else who hoped taking a munch this morning would help the village, rather than gift them the easy kill.

As far as the "where does it say it would happen immediately", I'd ask...where does it say it wouldn't?

Although, maybe Wendy is floating the idea that the bonus kill will happen latter because that's what her wolfy team has been told?

Dorris was probably someone else who hoped taking a munch this morning would help the village, rather than gift them the easy kill.

As far as the "where does it say it would happen immediately", I'd ask...where does it say it wouldn't?

Although, maybe Wendy is floating the idea that the bonus kill will happen latter because that's what her wolfy team has been told?

If Doris were someone else, then I was lying when I said I peeked her as Paul. If I were lying, then I'm a wolf. So why wouldn't she just have contradicted me and given the village an easy wolf kill?

We know Doris was a villager. So you're theory is that she lied about her role in order to agree with a wolf (me)?

That's complete bollocks. Could villagers actually read these posts and understand the logic here?

The mechanics of the game. The wolves would have to wait for the Sheldon kill to be confirmed

You're the one saying Doris couldn't be who Ewan claimed because the wolves haven't had their bonus kill. I asked that question because it doesn't say how the mechanic works. However, you are making a strict interpretation of it happening immediately in order to discredit Ewan. You're the one making the assumption as part of your argument, and the assumption is flawed at best.

If the wolves don't have a bonus munch tomorrow then we might have to reconsider the whole thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

No point in FFAs with the roleshow that was yesterday imo

Ill be voting Angus I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Cab anyone di me a big favour and post the votes from the Nigel Lynch

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Nigel WW (9) - Vernon WW, Angus WW, Gabriel WW, Gertrude WW, Wendy WW, Doris WW, Barbara WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Angus WW (6) - Eva WW, Nigel WW, Ewan WW, Mary WW, Oisin WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW (1) - Fiona WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Clodagh WW

• Advertisement

Wolves have a priest. While they couldn't be 100% sure of kills (ie sk or lynch kills) they'd know or not whether they killed the village seer. Role claiming village seer would offer us a certain wolf and yet they didn't go after the ("real") villager seer.

Angus claimed becuse he was heading towards the noose. Ewan claimed just after munch,which was odd timing.

That said, I'd be inclined to believe Ewan at the moment.

Advertisement