Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Wolves have a priest. While they couldn't be 100% sure of kills (ie sk or lynch kills) they'd know or not whether they killed the village seer. Role claiming village seer would offer us a certain wolf and yet they didn't go after the ("real") villager seer.

Angus claimed becuse he was heading towards the noose. Ewan claimed just after munch,which was odd timing.

That said, I'd be inclined to believe Ewan at the moment.

Ewan's reveal makes the least sense, timing wise in particular, unless he's a wolf trying to confuse us about Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

We need a vig sphere to really open **** up

Or even a peek sphere - peeking Angus would be the funs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barbara WW wrote: »
    We need a vig sphere to really open **** up

4a.gif

Well come on Necro - don't leave me hanging here.

The Mother in law is here and I've only got limited times!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ewan's reveal makes the least sense, timing wise in particular, unless he's a wolf trying to confuse us about Angus.

He's padded the gap in his peeks with Mary who had revealed. I won't be on today for IRL reasons but should be back by 6 to give you my full thoughts.

I'd love to hear more from Clodagh

Angus WW wrote: »
    He's padded the gap in his peeks with Mary who had revealed. I won't be on today for IRL reasons but should be back by 6 to give you my full thoughts.

I feel like everything you post is very carefully constructed

Well come on Necro - don't leave me hanging here.

The Mother in law is here and I've only got limited times!

Jaysus.... a bit like this maybe in Babs household at the mo.

200.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Necro

I'm getting cold

Can I have a sphere that blocks the other sphere?

• Advertisement

tbh, shes brilliant. And she just brought a cake! :D

Necro

I'm getting cold

Can I have a sphere that blocks the other sphere?

200w.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'd love to hear more from Clodagh

Hi Babs, on an off as I am travelling. I am sure the train I will be on in a few hours will have wifi, so can keep on top of the thread.

I would like to be peeked by our two "Seers" And I will tell you who is the real seer. I can guarantee you all I am no wolf.

I feel like everything you post is very carefully constructed

Really? After the orbs mistake and the name mistake and the forgetting who outed Doris (RIP)?

I think I'm finally out of Jack Torrance gifs :(

Oh wait, no I'm not:

tenor.gif?itemid=10777839

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    My current take is

Sk
    All dead- Nigel Eva Steve

Wolves
    Katie -Kurt, wolf priest
    Gertie- Randall , one life lost according to Eva
    Vernon- Leland gaunt wolf seer
    Angus/ ewan- guaranteed one wolf there. My moneys on angus right now

Leaves at most one other wolf
    We know cujos still in play from Wendy
    We assume Annie is given Doris was targeted

Kill through the list above in an agreed sequence while looking for the final wolf

Keep the two seers tonight and kill gaunt. (If we don’t kill gaunt I’d like angus to peek Vernon tonight but seriously let’s just kill him)

Right I had a look back at Conor to see what was out there from before the modkill. Pretty sure he lets us know tegan wasn’t a wolf. His vote was tegan, then he gives us this
    I travelled around Derry today and then needed to gather provisions and presents. Also I am on my mobile. Currently in a tavern with pen and paper for company. They are not much help

So. I feel I made a mistake with my vote last night. My initial sense of Tegan was that she was a decent Derry towns folk. Nothing more than intuition to go on. It was Doris who had my suspicions. Anyways. I voted for Tegan based only on lack of knowledge and fear of going against the majority and how that might look. I really need to trust myself more.

I read back a bit and got lost in a Fiona/Katie/Mary/Wendy back and forth thing. I also noticed Fiona's sig at the end of every single post. Third thing jumping out at me is Barbara looking to Desmond to be her "one guiding light". Why? I mean unless she knows something we don't why assume another can help her or is even on her side?
    Or maybe there is something I missed.

There’s also nothing to indicate sk may have gotten a wolf

So we can assume we have at most 4 out of 5 wolves spotted or killed. In addition Annie is still in play so if Doris was Sheldon there is an extra kill available. Not clear when that would happen however.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod Announcement
    quickbeam wrote: »
    3) Slow down to 48 hour days with thread staying closed for 24 hours, ie:

So, by majority decision, we will be going with option 3. Schedule as follows:
    • Lynch Friday 31/8 @ 9pm
    • ... thread closed Friday 31/8 @ 9pm* ...
    • ... thread opened Saturday 1/9 @ 9pm* ...
    • Munch Sunday 2/9 @ 10am
    • Lynch Sunday 2/9 @ 9pm
    • Munch Monday 3/9 @ 10am
    • ... etc

* subject to Boards' Mods' availability

Any night activities such as wolf munches, peeks, bodyguard protections can be accepted up to munch on Sunday morning.

Backrooms will remain open for the duration, but Mods will not guarantee to be available to answer any questions posed.

NB - for those calling on speed-day, the sign-up thread, and this thread's OP had ruled that out from the start.

Mods

Really? After the orbs mistake and the name mistake and the forgetting who outed Doris (RIP)?

Like how long it took you to remember all your mistakes

Like how long it took you to remember all your mistakes

My **** ups are burned in to my brain because, despite me doing my best to help the village, they're letting Ewan lead ye down the garden path.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So in essence thread is closed between 9pm tonight and 9pm tomorrow but then it’s bavk to usual munch/lynch cycle?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Phil WW wrote: »
    So in essence thread is closed between 9pm tonight and 9pm tomorrow but then it’s bavk to usual munch/lynch cycle?

That's the essence. Enjoy your Saturday :)

My **** ups are burned in to my brain because, despite me doing my best to help the village, they're letting Ewan lead ye down the garden path.

What time do you have to make peek by and when do you get result?

Are you confident if you peeked me you would get all information on me? That is, my potential character flavor name?

giphy.gif

What time do you have to make peek by and when do you get result?

Are you confident if you peeked me you would get all information on me? That is, my potential character flavor name?

Name in by 2059, get the info once the lynch is sorted out. I get full name and designation in game, I.E NRV/RV/Wolf

Necrominus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

0b6eed6c-8577-4297-a8fa-5f220edd4f26.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Handy schedule as I am flying longhaul tomorrow.

Name in by 2059, get the info once the lynch is sorted out. I get full name and designation in game, I.E NRV/RV/Wolf

Great so we take your Derry example

Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.

You would find something similar for me with my exact name and details?

If that’s a positive I’m happy to be peeked...

Where is ewan? Ewan do you think you would receive same information and would you be willing to peek me if the village chooses?

Great so we take your Derry example

Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.

You would find something similar for me with my exact name and details?

If that’s a positive I’m happy to be peeked...

Where is ewan? Ewan do you think you would receive same information and would you be willing to peek me if the village chooses?

Yup that's exactly it.

• Advertisement

Unlezs she was orbed

But if she was orbed how would the wolves know? This only confirms that Carrie. May be dead but not that the wolves could use it like potentially in Islas case!
    Not accurate. I claimed BG for a time and Ewan was very quick to be trusting of the claim - take from that whatver you will

I’m not sure what to take if you claiming a BG role incorrectly. I’m still not sure what to take if you and Eva’s crazy talk stuff yesterday that you also failed to explain....

I’m not insinuating anything but there are some foggy elements of your playing style that do make you a person if interest.

I’ve good reason to trust you myself but I’m still watching you amigo....

Advertisement