Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I came out on the morning of day 4 (so yesterday morning, just after the munch). I came out because a) I had peeked Gertrude on night 3, so knew the alpha wolf and b) Angus was claiming seer, so I knew he was a wolf.

I had peeked Doris as Paul, so I knew that she at least could back me up (she did confirm herself as Paul, still can't think of a reason why she would lie about that - note that she got munched, so is not a wolf).

If I had waited longer I could've been munched (I had voted for Angus and given reasons before he claimed seer), or Doris could've been munched, and I would've had no-one to back me up. Also Angus was claiming seer, so if I had waited for ages to come out it would've looked suspicious.

Since then the wolves haven't targeted me because I have made 3 wolf claims:

Angus
    Gertrude (Flagg)

Vernon (wolf seer)

So there's not much more damage I can do to the wolves.

Also plenty in the village seem to not believe me. Very few did FFAs last night, or any other kind of structured play, so the wolves are probably happy enough[/rant].

That's mad isn't it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Phil WW wrote: »
    0b6eed6c-8577-4297-a8fa-5f220edd4f26.gif

HugeEthicalIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yup that's exactly it.

If village is not getting involved for what it’s worth if you peek me and you have the correct information I will defend you to the end..

Couple of problems is that if I’m a wolf you are dead. If you are who you say you are you can either choose somebody you think is more reliable or go with my plan.

It needs to be today I think because right now wolves have a counter claim doing a lot of damage. There is a lot of misinformation going around and while I’m nkt cleared I certainly don’t think I’ve done much to warrant much doubt. I’m either a wolf or villager cause sks appear to be dead.

The good thing is that we all have 24 hours now to digest the information....

BTW who did you peak yesterday again?

Necrominus wrote: »
    HugeEthicalIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

local.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

200w.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

All the spheres must be used. The riddles had long since happened by now before today.

That's disappointing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If village is not getting involved for what it’s worth if you peek me and you have the correct information I will defend you to the end..

Couple of problems is that if I’m a wolf you are dead. If you are who you say you are you can either choose somebody you think is more reliable or go with my plan.

It needs to be today I think because right now wolves have a counter claim doing a lot of damage. There is a lot of misinformation going around and while I’m nkt cleared I certainly don’t think I’ve done much to warrant much doubt. I’m either a wolf or villager cause sks appear to be dead.

I peaked Ewan yesterday.

I would suggest either yourself or Clodagh to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

But if she was orbed how would the wolves know? This only confirms that Carrie. May be dead but not that the wolves could use it like potentially in Islas case!

I’m not sure what to take if you claiming a BG role incorrectly. I’m still not sure what to take if you and Eva’s crazy talk stuff yesterday that you also failed to explain....

I’m not insinuating anything but there are some foggy elements of your playing style that do make you a person if interest.

I’ve good reason to trust you myself but I’m still watching you amigo....
    I believe you to be a fellow villy and as such I wouldn't want it any other way that you maintain a level of suspicion and scepticism over me.

I explained my play. I claimed BG to see how Gertie, Ewan, agnus would react.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

That's silly if he knows who you are that only proves there a live seer on his team. Doesnt prove that he's a good seer. You'd need ewan to do the same. Whichever is correct is the real seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So i assume we are taoing Angus out today ya?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So did we ever agree whether the wolf seer peeked on n1 or n2 first? (I.e does n0 count as a night for the counting)

Riona WW wrote: »
    So i assume we are taoing Angus out today ya?

Vernon would be my choice

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Vernon would be my choice

Why?

He can peek but all the roles are there already. Angus' performance post munch was shocking

Why?

He can peek but all the roles are there already. Angus' performance post munch was shocking

If we can confirm who Vernon is everything else resolves

The time had come. The wielder had made their choice and made themselves invulnerable for the past 24 hrs.

Black 13 would claim it's price.

Gertrude WW was asleep in bed, unaware of the orb's presence.

giphy.gif

The deadly orb smashed through the window and tore the soul, the very being from the target.

giphy.gif

Gertrude WW has been absorbed into Black 13. They are dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Come into me Wendy

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Come into me Wendy

giphy.gif

Would be good to have Wendy around now. I’m going with we got a wolf on this one

Oh and cheers riona

Liam WW wrote: »
    That's silly if he knows who you are that only proves there a live seer on his team. Doesnt prove that he's a good seer. You'd need ewan to do the same. Whichever is correct is the real seer.

Do the wolves have a seer though ?

do you think its this role:

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

• Advertisement

Gertrude WW was asleep in bed, unaware of the orb's presence.

O she knew

O she knew

Didn't you claim time traveller ? What can you share about the role ?

Didn't you claim time traveller ? What can you share about the role ?

I already shared it. Essentially a judge role that stops the lynch

I already shared it. Essentially a judge role that stops the lynch

Ah ok . . So basically if you don't agree with a lynch you can reverse it ?

So even if Mods announce a lynch and person is dead you can reverse it with some sort of back to the future announcement ? How long do you have after Lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Stealing this from Phil's post earlier, a list of all living players and rolls claimed/'peeked'

Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough today and that Vernon is lieing
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW - Was outed by Ewan as Paul
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam
    Mary WW
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - no information on this supplied
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

I'm still trying to get my head around the whole Eva/IT thing, tbh. Are we saying that Nigel was IT, but because he killed Henry, he took over Eva? Is it even possible for an SK team to kill one of their own?

Ah ok . . So basically if you don't agree with a lynch you can reverse it ?

So even if Mods announce a lynch and person is dead you can reverse it with some sort of back to the future announcement ? How long do you have after Lynch?

Basically.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Stealing this from Phil's post earlier, a list of all living players and rolls claimed/'peeked'

Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough today and that Vernon is lieing
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW - Was outed by Ewan as Paul
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW - Outed as Carrie by Angus (not confirmed by anyone else)
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam
    Mary WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - no information on this supplied
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

I'm still trying to get my head around the whole Eva/IT thing, tbh. Are we saying that Nigel was IT, but because he killed Henry, he took over Eva? Is it even possible for an SK team to kill one of their own?

I copy and paste good. Corrected for all following updates

Brendan WW wrote: »

In which case, who was Eva before being taken over by Penny?

Someone decided action was required and sought to find the killers by themselves. They searched and searched, and found a possible location for the monsters terrorising the town of Derry.

Gathering together their best caving equipment, they dived into the darkness of the Derry sewers, armed with a pickaxe and a box of matches.

At the bottom of the tunnel, they lit a match to see where they were....

tumblr_mngpogWZWp1rquhqmo1_500.gif

The sight that greeted them turned their stomach and made their insides become their outsides...

sIkkz2Jqfjnx.gif

As Steve WW stared into the beast's eyes, the only thing they knew now was....

tenor.gif?itemid=3549848

Steve WW was killed.

Meanwhile.....

Abigail WW was beginning to fear the worst. They went to church and prayed, yet there was still more death. Powers, prayers, nothing was working, and it became clear - in their mind, at least - that the apocalypse was upon the town.

Abigail WW took to the streets late at night, shouting and ringing an old brass bell to warn the townsfolk...

IZsmUsR.gif

'Bring out Your Dead!'

They were so busy ringing the bell that they never noticed the familiar click-clack of of those boots on the footpath. A descending shadow looming just as the other residents cowered inside to get some respite from the clatter Abigail WW was making.

Abigail WW turned around to meet familiar red eyes in the distance...

Dft1jsX.jpg?1

The figure smiled and let out a wolf whistle - Suddenly, dashing vicious and snarling from around the alley corner with similar red, murderous eyes to his master....

MV5BZDYzMTM0ZjctZTg3MS00MWNkLWJmYjUtNmEwZDBjZWI5YmZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

The beast pounced on Abigail WW, tearing their throat out with ease. The figure clicked his fingers once it was obvious that the mangled victim would not be getting up. The obedient, furry killer followed at his heels into the night, before anyone could see them.

Abigail WW has been killed.

Furthermore....

Conor WW was staying in a motel along the outskirts of Derry. Knowing they were probably a wanted person, they felt it best to avoid the crowds and stay out of sight by not interacting with the crowds or partaking in the discussion.

They were wrong.

A certain, omnipotent, axe wielding lunatic bided his time. He spent the entire night sharpening his axe on the whetstone in anticipation for this, his first kill. He had stayed his hand the first night, as the guilty offenders had promised to change - but he could not sate his appetite any longer.

He smashed down the door to the motel room:

original.gif

200.gif

Conor screamed as Jack Torrance approached, axe in hand:

tenor.gif?itemid=5636475

500full.jpg

They collapsed to the floor and Jack finally gave him what he desired - the sweet release of death, coupled with no more posting or voting requirements.

Conor WW has been killed by Jack Torrance

Can someome show me where steve was killed by the sk.

Are we assuming the man was sending Cujo to abigal?

• Advertisement

Can someome show me where steve was killed by the sk.

Are we assuming the man was sending Cujo to abigal?

I know flavour is flavour, but the mention of sewers, as in many of the other SK kills, would imply it to me

Advertisement