Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Babs, I always liked the name Babs, not anymore!

Get outta my pub

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Hmm . .

If we were confident that the wolves don't have a pick tonight we could reasonably assume they didn't peak me (or at least statistically it would be highly unlikely).

If we were to work off that and both Seers agree that they receive information tonight just after the lynch, then we have them both peek one person (most vilagey). So both have requested the name and neither releases details until an agreed set time (say 9.10). Both submit their answers at same time and the person peeked does not confirm until both have submitted.

To make this work we need them both to submit their answers practically at the same time, so both need to be present. Then the terms are that they have to post their answer within 5 seconds of somebody posting "GO". This leaves little to no room for editing. The reasl seer will know the correct role so it has to work flawlessly. If there is a delay we have to lynch the second seer because we are working off the person who posts first couldn't possibly know the role . .

The exercise is not to find a wolf its to confirm a seer. If we find a wolf or the person found is a wolf then the wolf can f**k things up . . Its a risk but I am not sure what else we can do to clear this up . .

Ok, but how to you deal with the Cujo problem? Cujo could block the village seer's powers, or the wolf seer could pretend to have been blocked by Cujo. What then?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Wendy peaced out after the lynch for 24 hours. If she were telling the truth then she won't be back till Saturday night.

But you already knew that

Read what I wrote at 9.59! Ill go back and get it, it was before she bugged out. I acknowledged she would be out for a day when she left

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok, but how to you deal with the Cujo problem? Cujo could block the village seer's powers, or the wolf seer could pretend to have been blocked by Cujo. What then?

Good point . . An hour wasted coming up with a plan shot down in flames . .

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Cool, suits me! Your all clowns anyway! I thought you would have got me tbh, you seemed switched on but obviously not!

I wasnt subtle enough and then I was too subtle. Its the intricacies that catch people out

It's ok, I still love you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

So Angus peaked Ewan wolf. Why would village seer Angus waste a peek on Ewan ? In his own mind he should be 100% convinced that Ewan is a wolf if he(Angus) were indeed the seer. He would never never ever need to peek him. Ever. He should be lying back lolling about it all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Cool, suits me! Your all clowns anyway! I thought you would have got me tbh, you seemed switched on but obviously not!

I wasnt subtle enough and then I was too subtle. Its the intricacies that catch people out

There's only 1 person who got caught out ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mary WW, so good she posted it twice! FAKE NEWS

Cool, im just trying to reason out the game. What was Doris' role, you may as well peek her since you're getting lynched later it looks like.

If you were actually village, would you not be trying to show how Ewan is lying and a wolf, as opposed to flinging **** my way for having the audacity to theorize

I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Katie on Tuesday and she was wolf priest.

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry
    Your full of ****e, it's settled now.

Wendy was lying about at least two deaths, might be a good reason but now more than ever I realise you and her are working together.
    Yeah I know why, read between the lines! Simple enough, I'll go out in a pool tomorrow. I'll doff my hat to the wolves if they pull it off
    I'm a level 1 player. I'm not able to read between the lines.

**** like this needs to be spelled out to me
    I don't see why you would delay on Gabriels role

We've had a **** day, lets have a good one

Gabriel was the BG!
    Well Babs, I'll give you some more info in the morning that's relevant to the village and the wolves. Right now is not the time to do it for various reasons

Main reason was testing Wendys response to my contradiction, she didnt even acknowledge me and disappears.
    I really don't care anymore as Babs ****ed up my plan, I specifically said last night to wait till 9.59 to let me respond but sure here's my preprepared statement

I am who I say I am, hence my looking to be peeked and not really giving a **** about it. Ewan and Angus were both dodgy IMO but i got a little worried about Wendy last night after some of her posts about kill rate etc. She said yesterday team IT were dead but yet there was another one left AND she agreed with IT on strategy.

I put out feelers in my post last night, I said I peeked

Holly
    Katie
    Abigail
    Gabriel

I intentionally disagreed on Abigail cause she spelt out BEV and wanted to see if she'd highlight that to me. I picked a random NRV name and threw it out and she hasn't been back on since. I didn't actually peek Abi

Katie was the evil priest
    Gabriel was the BG (Gertie, Liam and Wendy)
    Holly wasn't the vig, she was Andy Dufresne, I was trying to give space for a false claim on this.
    My last peek was on Tegan who was our actual vig. Unsure as to why she never came out.

I can peek any dead player you guys want after next lynch but the above shows that Wendy hasn't been on the up and up, Liam and Gertie are full of ****.

Ewan is a ****ing spoof, I'll never be able to prove this till post game but it's out now. Punch holes all you want but it is what it is.

Mary was the only one who twigged yesterday what I was getting at. I actually told Babs last night to read between the ****ing lines hoping she'd twig what I was getting at. I also think we've hit a wolf thars not being discussed but I'll save that for later

:mad:

So Angus peaked Ewan wolf. Why would village seer Angus waste a peek on Ewan ? In his own mind he should be 100% convinced that Ewan is a wolf if he(Angus) were indeed the seer. He would never never ever need to peek him. Ever. He should be lying back lolling about it all.

Did you see the phrasing of it? He had a feeling Ewan was up to no good

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Hmm . .

If we were confident that the wolves don't have a pick tonight we could reasonably assume they didn't peak me (or at least statistically it would be highly unlikely).

If we were to work off that and both Seers agree that they receive information tonight just after the lynch, then we have them both peek one person (most vilagey). So both have requested the name and neither releases details until an agreed set time (say 9.10). Both submit their answers at same time and the person peeked does not confirm until both have submitted.

To make this work we need them both to submit their answers practically at the same time, so both need to be present. Then the terms are that they have to post their answer within 5 seconds of somebody posting "GO". This leaves little to no room for editing. The reasl seer will know the correct role so it has to work flawlessly. If there is a delay we have to lynch the second seer because we are working off the person who posts first couldn't possibly know the role . .

The exercise is not to find a wolf its to confirm a seer. If we find a wolf or the person found is a wolf then the wolf can f**k things up . . Its a risk but I am not sure what else we can do to clear this up . .

The problem is Cujo

Gabriel was the BG!

Main reason was testing Wendys response to my contradiction, she didnt even acknowledge me and disappears.

:mad:

What wolves does Gaby being the BG root out?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Did you see the phrasing of it? He had a feeling Ewan was up to no good

For reference:

Angus WW wrote: »
    Momma raised me to never trust a wolf. I had a feeling you were up to something so I peaked you instead Ewan. Guess what?

You're Leland Gaunt the Wolf Seer.

He only gets a pick every second night and filled the gap with Mary's roll hoping people would let it slide. I'm guessing Doris was the one they found last and they decided to use it to their advantage rather than silent munch as it would help the false claim.

Cool, im just trying to reason out the game. What was Doris' role, you may as well peek her since you're getting lynched later it looks like.

If you were actually village, would you not be trying to show how Ewan is lying and a wolf, as opposed to flinging **** my way for having the audacity to theorize

I dont get a peek till after 9pm, I wont be around. I dont know Doris role, I know whats in front of me and right now there is a web of deceit. I was going to go quietly but **** that. I am going out by telling people as it is! Ewan may have peeked Doris and she legit believed him the seer but he is in his hole the seer. The poxy thing is I havent been sold on either of them to this point but Ewan is in my sights now.

You were right yesterday, I did try hint at people being dead because I knew one or two were gone, especially the vig. The frustrating thing is that Liam and Gertie both false claimed BG. Why didnt Wendy highlight it that Gabriel is dead. That in isolation is one thing but seriously the whole Eva and her teaming up yesterday is nothing short of bizarre

What wolves does Gaby being the BG root out?

Liam and Gertie both claimed it.

My main reason for not revealing was that if Doris was legit Paul sheldon then I at least wanted to wolves to think the BG was still in play. Gabriel was the BG, simple as!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Don’t stress about cujo. If he blocks that’s useful in itself. Especially now Vernon seems to have given up

****in game!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Don’t stress about cujo. If he blocks that’s useful in itself. Especially now Vernon seems to have given up

How is that useful?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

For reference:

Terrible pick. Terrible reveal.

If you are the seer...

Vernon = wolf seer
    Gertie = Alpha
    Angus = cujo or Annie
    And one other

Surely the smart play is Angus in that situation and hope he is cujo? That is if Ewan is the seer of course

I dont get a peek till after 9pm, I wont be around. I dont know Doris role, I know whats in front of me and right now there is a web of deceit. I was going to go quietly but **** that. I am going out by telling people as it is! Ewan may have peeked Doris and she legit believed him the seer but he is in his hole the seer. The poxy thing is I havent been sold on either of them to this point but Ewan is in my sights now.

You were right yesterday, I did try hint at people being dead because I knew one or two were gone, especially the vig. The frustrating thing is that Liam and Gertie both false claimed BG. Why didnt Wendy highlight it that Gabriel is dead. That in isolation is one thing but seriously the whole Eva and her teaming up yesterday is nothing short of bizarre

I claimed that Doris was Paul Sheldon when I came out as seer:

Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

In this post Doris confirms it:

Doris WW wrote: »
    this is true, i spent the first few days trying to get lynched as I thought it best for the village nearly worked and woulda worked only you cant vote for yourself in lynches

• Advertisement

I peek you and called you a wolf last night, I would fairly need to be in your sights.

And do you think Wendy is a wolf? You said that the two of you had "slight disrepencies" yesterday which is an odd way of saying the two priests disagree

Brendan WW wrote: »
    How is that useful?

Trust me on this for a bit longer

Who said they’d been cujo’d already?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Sake man, no FREE wifi on the train. Had to pay £3.00 to browse and play WW lol. Had an entertainment package for free, but no normal internet

Fiona WW wrote: »

Given up what? I dont care if I get lynched but I am gonna post away and come Tuesday you can reference everything ive said. You are 3 lynches and munches away from realising your up **** creek

I claimed that Doris was Paul Sheldon when I came out as seer:

In this post Doris confirms it:

There is an evil seer, Doris didnt need to be a wolf to be complicate in your lie
    I peek you and called you a wolf last night, I would fairly need to be in your sights.

Yeah bold 5 words but dont put the context of I trust neither you or Angus. I merely mean that your in my sights more than him because you lied

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Sake man, no FREE wifi on the train. Had to pay £3.00 to browse and play WW lol. Had an entertainment package for free, but no normal internet

Any thoughts on the seers?

There is an evil seer, Doris didnt need to be a wolf to be complicate in your lie

Yeah bold 5 words but dont put the context of I trust neither you or Angus. I merely mean that your in my sights more than him because you lied

Man, I'm saying that you're the wolf seer. Since you claim to be a villager, why aren't you 100% sure I'm a wolf? And, therefore, why don't you believe Angus?

• Advertisement

And do you think Wendy is a wolf? You said that the two of you had "slight disrepencies" yesterday which is an odd way of saying the two priests disagree

I block posted a few posts back, read the two big ones, I said discrepancies, she completely ignored me! Like totally didnt acknowledge it, I thought her conversation with Eva was weird yesterday, I put out a feeler and got zero response, read the block of text I put up quoting my reveal and my actual reveal.

Off everyone Babs I thought got what I was saying last night but couldnt hold her piss this morning.

And you who said I should be peeked as I was hinting at priest. I was trying to let people know the vig was gone, but I am not a priest. I get one person a day to find out there role. I can pick anyone.

Please read what I have put in front of you all!

Advertisement