Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Who said they’d been cujo’d already?

Wendy last night
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Good job village. Stellar ****ing play.

As I expected, I've been cujo'd. So no roles of the dead for me now until tomorrow after the munch. Which means I more than likely won't get the roles of the dead tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be dead by then anways and I won't have to worry.

I thought someone was Cujo'd the night before as well but can't find it now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Man, I'm saying that you're the wolf seer. Since you claim to be a villager, why aren't you 100% sure I'm a wolf? And, therefore, why don't you believe Angus?

Angus has cocked up to much to be believed, I believe him more than you following last night. I am sure your a wolf, I specifically called you a wolf earlier! Your a wolf, you made the mistake of peeking me, you should have went with a lower poster and tried your **** there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Gab also claimed being bitten by Cujo
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Hey fellow villagers.

I haven't gone missing I seem to have been bitten by Cujo and I'm currently recuperating in hospital as the OP outlines.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Given up what? I dont care if I get lynched but I am gonna post away and come Tuesday you can reference everything ive said. You are 3 lynches and munches away from realising your up **** creek

What, you didn’t mean to post this
    Haha let them take Angus then, means you two are in the clear till at l3ast Monday and then it's a numbers game and you've at least got some credit after the last two days, 60/40 gsme then.

Oh noes! What a slip up. Drats and. Double drats

Bluff? Double bluff? Who knows

Because I expect Angus to be lynched. I'll be voting for him anyway. And I think he'll be lynched tomorrow if the village picks Nigel to lynch today.
    To be fair, I've posted my FFAs early every day, and stuck to who I said I'd be voting for on the day. So it would be hard for me to switch in and out of bandwagons because I'm not changing close to the lynch time. You said yourself that I stuck with you based on my day 1 suspicions. So I'm either sticking with bulls**t suspicions that are a day old, or I'm coordinating with wolves to be in and out of block votes, but I don't think it can be both.
    Nearly sorry I've voted for Angus now. It's useful for some roled villagers to know each other. It is not useful for you to post their identities on the thread. You're surely dead now, so if you're not a wolf, take the hit and stop dragging the village down with you.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    The funny thing I have found about the lynch form is that you can change your vote
    I said I'm voting for Angus (and made a big thing about how I'm sticking to FFAs and votes that I make early on) so I'm sticking with Angus. Nigel is either a wolf (now definitely more likely than not) or a villager who's more of a danger to the village than a help. So if he somehow survives tonight I'll vote for him tomorrow.

BTW I had flagged you earlier as being dodgy so may be its not a surprise you tried to finger me you dirty dog :eek:

Here is Ewan sticking to his morals and not changing off Angus despite basically saying Nigel is a wolf. Like do ye all have Stockholm syndrome to be feckin this up so bad and forgetting everything he has done

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Wendy last night

I thought someone was Cujo'd the night before as well but can't find it now

Yeah thought so too. Trying to work out how long a cujoing lasts

Fiona WW wrote: »
    What, you didn’t mean to post this

Oh noes! What a slip up. Drats and. Double drats

Bluff? Double bluff? Who knows

Stop the lights, that was intentional, I posted it in reply to Wendy and someone else but did quick reply instead of quote.

Stop the lights, that was intentional, I posted it in reply to Wendy and someone else but did quick reply instead of quote.

Seriously, can we just kill this guy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

14 Players left . . 0 Sks . . 5 or less wolves - Worst case is 9-5 which isn't bad when there will only be 1 for 1 kills hereafter.

If there are 3+ wolves left I would deduct that one of the wolves will either try to remain in the middle (like me! :pac: ) or against the other wolves. This would IMO be a best wolve move to make sure at least one survives. Its just a theory so don't lynch the messanger . .

Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    one of these is a wolf

Barbara WW - Bill something
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    one of these is a wolf

My personal preference is to lynch one of Barbara or Vernon. We can keep getting information from our "seers" and the wolves may get nervy with our real seer revealing information about them. In short, our seer is safe while the wolf seer is in play and being used to divert attention away.

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam.
    Mary WW
    Frank WW
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

Apparent leanings for claims

Team Ewan - Riona , Brendan , Barbara , Isla, Mary, Wendy, Clodagh

Team Angus - Vernon

Notes on Ewan
    - Doris confirming she was who he said but it was bad that Ewan announced it on thread for wolves to theoretically kill Doris. Odds on wolves choosing Doris as one of their peaks are low but perhaps Doris was the one they chose and they used it ? Low probability
    - Second peak I think had declared their role on thread?
    - Gertie as Randall
    - immediately went for Brendan, Isla and Angus after reveal
    - Wendy and Liam quick to spot Doris mistake - very quick

Notes Angus:
    - Confirmed who Liam was on thread (Ah Liam please don't be the sleeper wolf!)
    - Asides from Derry who else has Angus confirmed
    - Came out day 3 night phase
    Angus you can add information if you wish, I am struggling to find many notes

Wants Killed or accused

Fiona wants Vernon Killed (maybe Barbara aswell?)

Mary accused Vernon, Angus and Gertie protecting Angus

Possible villagey
    Isla WW - Decent shot for Carrie
    Phil WW - This is my list do up your own if you don't like it!
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - can actually prove it with a lynch reversal

On the balance of things it doesn't look good for Vernon or Angus. Something doesn't sit right with me about Wendy's reveal either (I wasn't ignoring you Wendy, I actually genuinely forgot !!) . .

Im also still not overly comfortable with Liams very similar talking patterns with Evas yesterday. I want Liam to be good and was greatful that he made sure I didn't melt my own head going down a rabbit hole about that stuff. This is why I sort of trust him because a baddy could of left me getting my head wrecked . . If he is a baddy, he is a helpful baddy or a baddy trying to pocket me, either way I cant objectively rate him. .

This was prior to Angus revealing. You basically say you are sticking to Angus even tho Nigel is a now a wolf now more definitely likely than not. Im struggling here to be honest. Following Angus reveal did you post about anything to suggest you didnt believe him?

Priest hasnt said the Seer is dead unless the Seer died on Day 1

This was when I asked Ewan
    We have had two seer reveals and I am finding difficult to believe either of them.

Why the hell did you take the risk of getting munched if you were going to come out at 10 past 10.

Mary has already role revealed.

You have given the wolves a double kill and peeked the wolf with two lives.

Oh my days, this place is a **** show tbh. I either believe Angus or you both of which have a **** load of holes in the story.

This was my response to be both seers shortly after Ewans reveal. I thought they were both full off **** then aswell

• Advertisement

Can someone do a post count? I feel there is vital information in the post count :D

All I wanna say is if you have read my posts either in isolation or in the flow of the thread and believe Ewan over me then you are foolish!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    14 Players left . . 0 Sks . . 5 or less wolves - Worst case is 9-5 which isn't bad when there will only be 1 for 1 kills hereafter.

If there are 3+ wolves left I would deduct that one of the wolves will either try to remain in the middle (like me! :pac: ) or against the other wolves. This would IMO be a best wolve move to make sure at least one survives. Its just a theory so don't lynch the messanger . .

Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    one of these is a wolf

Barbara WW - Bill something
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    one of these is a wolf

My personal preference is to lynch one of Barbara or Vernon. We can keep getting information from our "seers" and the wolves may get nervy with our real seer revealing information about them. In short, our seer is safe while the wolf seer is in play and being used to divert attention away.

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam.
    Mary WW
    Frank WW
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

Apparent leanings for claims

Team Ewan - Riona , Brendan , Barbara , Isla, Mary, Wendy, Clodagh

Team Angus - Vernon

Notes on Ewan
    - Doris confirming she was who he said but it was bad that Ewan announced it on thread for wolves to theoretically kill Doris. Odds on wolves choosing Doris as one of their peaks are low but perhaps Doris was the one they chose and they used it ? Low probability
    - Second peak I think had declared their role on thread?
    - Gertie as Randall
    - immediately went for Brendan, Isla and Angus after reveal
    - Wendy and Liam quick to spot Doris mistake - very quick

Notes Angus:
    - Confirmed who Liam was on thread (Ah Liam please don't be the sleeper wolf!)
    - Asides from Derry who else has Angus confirmed
    - Came out day 3 night phase
    Angus you can add information if you wish, I am struggling to find many notes

Wants Killed or accused

Fiona wants Vernon Killed (maybe Barbara aswell?)

Mary accused Vernon, Angus and Gertie protecting Angus

Possible villagey
    Isla WW - Decent shot for Carrie
    Phil WW - This is my list do up your own if you don't like it!
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - can actually prove it with a lynch reversal

On the balance of things it doesn't look good for Vernon or Angus. Something doesn't sit right with me about Wendy's reveal either (I wasn't ignoring you Wendy, I actually genuinely forgot !!) . .

Im also still not overly comfortable with Liams very similar talking patterns with Evas yesterday. I want Liam to be good and was greatful that he made sure I didn't melt my own head going down a rabbit hole about that stuff. This is why I sort of trust him because a baddy could of left me getting my head wrecked . . If he is a baddy, he is a helpful baddy or a baddy trying to pocket me, either way I cant objectively rate him. .

If you want to kill vernon you are surely siding with Ewan.

If you believe this then you believe that vernon is the seer. What role are you afraid to be revealed to them?

If you believe Ewan the alpha is dead, seer is revealed leaving cujo and annie. If ewan is seer the angus is cujo or annie.

If the wolves second kill is at munch time then the order should have to be place after 9pm (hope more than anything). If annie is dead i assume she can't place the kill order (again hope)

If cujo is dead we get a 2nd peek that we wont get otherwise.

If we kill vernon today, sure it'll clear Ewan but we are guaranteed it wont add any new info.

Wendy will clear it up when the break is over (again following blind at this stage).

If angus is the seer it doesnt matter. Killing vernon means cujo blocks him and the wolves munch him anyway.

All I wanna say is if you have read my posts either in isolation or in the flow of the thread and believe Ewan over me then you are foolish!

Vernon, I am trying to stick to facts here so work with me. I am not accusing you of anything . . The evidence on my last post suggests the village don't believe you so you can say "F**k the village" and die or try and at least compose yourself.

Rather then argue your case and go round and round firefighting and looking like a wolf in the headlights can you summarise where you stand ? Can you provide responses to accusations ? I haven't accused you of anything , maybe take a few deep breaths and try and put some clarity to your story and your motives for decisions made . .

Or don't and you will prob get lynched tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Any thoughts on the seers?

Not much change from what I posted earlier.

Let them both peek me, I will tell you 100% who is the real seer.

My thoughts is one is lying and we need to get this show off the TV for good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

14 Players left . . 0 Sks . . 5 or less wolves - My personal preference is to lynch one of Barbara or Vernon. We can keep getting information from our "seers" and the wolves may get nervy with our real seer revealing information about them. In short, our seer is safe while the wolf seer is in play and being used to divert attention away.

Can I ask why you're considering lynching Barbara?

I am actually going to die tonight.....

Its weird, I never thought I feared death. I thought it would be a natural end to a great story but now that the hangman is at my door, it feels very different. I feel bitter, alone, sad and almost desperate. Throughout my last few days my good thoughts and aspirations have been replaced by bitterness and anger. As today has worn on, I have gone from despair at being an outcast in my own town, to a spirited warrior ready to right the wrongs of the world.

Now I stand here alone, staring into space, pondering why I let myself become involved in such a savage world. The god mods are cruel and have no intentions other than those of enjoying the misery of the people who inhabit their world. As the day comes close to an end, I feel the warrior spirit return. I will not be beaten, this is my town, I will rid it off all evil.

THIS IS DERRY...............
    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Vernon, I am trying to stick to facts here so work with me. I am not accusing you of anything . . The evidence on my last post suggests the village don't believe you so you can say "F**k the village" and die or try and at least compose yourself.

Rather then argue your case and go round and round firefighting and looking like a wolf in the headlights can you summarise where you stand ? Can you provide responses to accusations ? I haven't accused you of anything , maybe take a few deep breaths and try and put some clarity to your story and your motives for decisions made . .

Or don't and you will prob get lynched tonight.

I dont care if I get killed tonight Doc, I really dont. What accusations?

There is one accusation, one I cannot refute because people take Ewan as bona fide, what do you want me to dispute. I asked people before to tell me where I am wrong and they cant

Can I ask why you're considering lynching Barbara?

What I meant is we either believe Barbara or Vernon. Barbara's role claim totally contradicts something in Vernon's claim that would make his information a lie. .

My point was that one of them is lieing therefore one of them is a wolf. I wasn't saying we have to lynch Barbara I was saying one of them is definitely a wolf .

What I meant is we either believe Barbara or Vernon. Barbara's role claim totally contradicts something in Vernon's claim that would make his information a lie. .

My point was that one of them is lieing therefore one of them is a wolf. I wasn't saying we have to lynch Barbara I was saying one of them is definitely a wolf .

Im not with you here Phil and this is something I failed to note, can you be obvious and point it out. I had Babs on the up and up so would like to see it.

Thanks

• Advertisement

I dont care if I get killed tonight Doc, I really dont. What accusations?

There is one accusation, one I cannot refute because people take Ewan as bona fide, what do you want me to dispute. I asked people before to tell me where I am wrong and they cant

You can see in my summary posts Im only trying to gather the facts on things. Im not trying to skewer them or show a particular leaning .

You don't need to refute anything, just try and give us your side of the story in one post . . You know in this game people wont look through pages and pages of you arguing with people..

Your alternative is to accept your fate but more then likely that condemns Angus.

okay, I'm not going to be here at 9:59 and at the risk of the wolves just killing an unclaimed consensus villager like me, I feel I better out my information just incase.

Vernon claimed this last night.

However, his claim on Abigail is wrong/a lie.

Abigail was Bev Marsh and I know this because I was masoned with her. I am Bill Denborough. We didn't know who each of each other were until late day2/early Day3.

We were working on leaving mason code. Bev didn't get to leave hers before she died, but here is mine

Abigail top of my villager reads list. Also where I say "very confident" on the first in each list.

Also, the first letter in each line of the last paragraph spells out BEV

But current feels are Abigail, Wendy, Getrude, Liam and Doris as villager leans right now.
    Equally I have 5 wolf suspects in Nigel, Clodagh, Isla, Gabriel and Oisin.
    Very confident on the first in each list.

When you've just been outed as a wolf, that is not the time to lie/try things Vernon from my perspective.

Vernon = wolf
    Im not with you here Phil and this is something I failed to note, can you be obvious and point it out. I had Babs on the up and up so would like to see it.

Thanks

That's a powerful accusation there Vernon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Just over three hours until the lynch.

Mods would like to remind players of the posting requirements and also:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Not sure how you can say 1 of me or Vernon is a wolf. Like obviously its Vernon, but I don't match up with Vernon at all. If anything you should be plumping for one of Vernon or Wendy seeing as that was who Vernon was trying to draw out.

I am an uncountered mason of Abigail with perfect mason cover left. I am unwolfable

My 9.59 post from tomorrow incoming, why the the **** would I sit all day waiting for peek I knew was coming from 2 or 3 and not throw shade on someone. Joke of a peek
    I am Louis Creed, Grave Digger. I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

I checked Gabriel tonight, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, I can reveal his role tomorrow but it's an interesting development. Snares one wolf potentially two

I checked Holly on Monday as I couldn't get my head around fluff posting and she was the vig unfortunately

I checked Katie on Tuesday and she was wolf priest.

I checked Abigail last night who was Edgar Frermantle, Citizen of Derry so I have a slight discrepancy with Wendys here

Whether people believe me or not at this point, I dont care, today has wound me up no end and this is the cherry
    Do you know what would have been hilarious. if we had waited for Angus to peek you and see if he gave that information
    True, I still don't trust either ****er but Ewan is a wolf, I know he is! He's ****ed me
    Actually, on closer inspection of your claim. I am voting you Vernon and I am never unvoting you.

You are definitely not who you say you are

This is wear I knew Babs knew the BEV line.
    Angus, peek Vernon. It will really help me out
    Yeah I know why, read between the lines! Simple enough, I'll go out in a pool tomorrow. I'll doff my hat to the wolves if they pull it off

I respond INSTANTLY and tell her I know where she is coming from and just read between the lines
    I'm a level 1 player. I'm not able to read between the lines.

**** like this needs to be spelled out to me

Says she cant read between the lines and SPELL it out. Here is me thinking ok, sound, she gets me but doubts me at the same time.
    I don't see why you would delay on Gabriels role

We've had a **** day, lets have a good one

I delayed Gabs role as he was BG, nothing else, just to keep village on toes.
    Well Babs, I'll give you some more info in the morning that's relevant to the village and the wolves. Right now is not the time to do it for various reasons

I am telling her all my info will come out in the morning. Then the below is at 9.23, so ****ed me completely.

okay, I'm not going to be here at 9:59 and at the risk of the wolves just killing an unclaimed consensus villager like me, I feel I better out my information just incase.

Vernon claimed this last night.

However, his claim on Abigail is wrong/a lie.

Abigail was Bev Marsh and I know this because I was masoned with her. I am Bill Denborough. We didn't know who each of each other were until late day2/early Day3.

We were working on leaving mason code. Bev didn't get to leave hers before she died, but here is mine

Abigail top of my villager reads list. Also where I say "very confident" on the first in each list.

Also, the first letter in each line of the last paragraph spells out BEV

But current feels are Abigail, Wendy, Getrude, Liam and Doris as villager leans right now.
    Equally I have 5 wolf suspects in Nigel, Clodagh, Isla, Gabriel and Oisin.
    Very confident on the first in each list.

When you've just been outed as a wolf, that is not the time to lie/try things Vernon from my perspective.

Vernon = wolf
    And that's me. I'll be back in a while
    FFS all I asked was to wait till 9.59. That's it

I was pissed here and then posted my full plan. I lied about two roles, Abi and Holly but Wendy the priest didnt even bother to challenge. Why not even point out I was wrong. I was guessing to see the response. I got none. I intentionally lied about the Andy Dufresne role in order to see if someone would claim it as last night was the best time to do it.
    I really don't care anymore as Babs ****ed up my plan, I specifically said last night to wait till 9.59 to let me respond but sure here's my preprepared statement

I am who I say I am, hence my looking to be peeked and not really giving a **** about it. Ewan and Angus were both dodgy IMO but i got a little worried about Wendy last night after some of her posts about kill rate etc. She said yesterday team IT were dead but yet there was another one left AND she agreed with IT on strategy.

I put out feelers in my post last night, I said I peeked

Holly
    Katie
    Abigail
    Gabriel

I intentionally disagreed on Abigail cause she spelt out BEV and wanted to see if she'd highlight that to me. I picked a random NRV name and threw it out and she hasn't been back on since. I didn't actually peek Abi

Katie was the evil priest
    Gabriel was the BG (Gertie, Liam and Wendy)
    Holly wasn't the vig, she was Andy Dufresne, I was trying to give space for a false claim on this.
    My last peek was on Tegan who was our actual vig. Unsure as to why she never came out.

I can peek any dead player you guys want after next lynch but the above shows that Wendy hasn't been on the up and up, Liam and Gertie are full of ****.

Ewan is a ****ing spoof, I'll never be able to prove this till post game but it's out now. Punch holes all you want but it is what it is.

Mary was the only one who twigged yesterday what I was getting at. I actually told Babs last night to read between the ****ing lines hoping she'd twig what I was getting at. I also think we've hit a wolf thars not being discussed but I'll save that for later
    That's a powerful accusation there Vernon

So basically me and Babs have crossed wires, I wouldnt call her a wolf at all, just a villager who blew her load and failed to notice what I was getting at.

It is what it is, overly intricate possibly but Wendys lack of engagement surprised me and obviously I know Ewan is evil but sure thats WW

Not sure how you can say 1 of me or Vernon is a wolf. Like obviously its Vernon, but I don't match up with Vernon at all. If anything you should be plumping for one of Vernon or Wendy seeing as that was who Vernon was trying to draw out.

I am an uncountered mason of Abigail with perfect mason cover left. I am unwolfable

If we believe you Vernon was lieing about a role. . If we believe Vernon you were lieing about Vernon lieing . .

So why would 2 wolve or villagers lie ?

Therefore one of you is a wolf and one is prob a villager. . So like my original post, one of you is definitely a wolf . . Your contradicting statements are the evidence that proves this therefore you both face off . .

Barbara . . Forget anything else for the moment . .

What do you think of Vernons explanation ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

If we believe you Vernon was lieing about a role. . If we believe Vernon you were lieing about Vernon lieing . .

So why would 2 wolve or villagers lie ?

Therefore one of you is a wolf and one is prob a villager. . So like my original post, one of you is definitely a wolf . . Your contradicting statements are the evidence that proves this therefore you both face off . .

What is the benefit of racing barb and vernon?

Like how does it play out post lynch?

Riona WW wrote: »

It doesn't play out, its killing a wolf or a villager if both have conflicting bits of information.

Vernon is now explaining that its a misunderstanding and if Barbara is content with his explanation then that's off the cards .

If Barbara insisted that Vernon was lieing about his reveal then this is one person calling another a lier. One of them is lieing . .

Perhaps there is plenty of other evidence people want to share but I cant keep up with everything. I just saw this as two obviously conflicting bits of information from reveals and deducted that one is lieing therefore its a wolf/village face off.

All I am trying to do is bring some order to this.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »

No benefit, just kill vernon

Advertisement