Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Barbara . . Forget anything else for the moment . .

What do you think of Vernons explanation ?

2+2=5

Interested to hear Babs reply myself. Tbh i can't tell no one bothered their hole reading my responses this morning. One person shouts wolf and yiur all over it.

Critical analysis out the window

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No benefit, just kill vernon

I look forward to reading the DR

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    2+2=5

Interested to hear Babs reply myself. Tbh i can't tell no one bothered their hole reading my responses this morning. One person shouts wolf and yiur all over it.

Critical analysis out the window

I am all over what ? I am the only person willing to hear you out . .

Your first post is at 7.32 when the post count was 3314 and you want me to look through over 250 posts to work out your thinking/defence instead of you taking a few minutes to state a reasonable defence ?

I am all over what ? I am the only person willing to hear you out . .

Your first post is at 7.32 when the post count was 3314 and you want me to look through over 250 posts to work out your thinking/defence instead of you taking a few minutes to state a reasonable defence ?

Not aimed at you Doc! Your asking for specifics, I'm supplying them. I mean every one else. It's the Friday Malaise, I'm screwed cause people aren't as stuck in on a Friday as say a Monday or Tuesday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No benefit, just kill vernon

Why do you want to kill vernon? Like you are hell bent on it?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Not sure how you can say 1 of me or Vernon is a wolf. Like obviously its Vernon, but I don't match up with Vernon at all. If anything you should be plumping for one of Vernon or Wendy seeing as that was who Vernon was trying to draw out.

I am an uncountered mason of Abigail with perfect mason cover left. I am unwolfable

This is true Barbara but at this stage there have been plenty of claims so it can be hard to keep up with everybodys potential motive. .

What exactly does "Perfect mason cover" mean ?

You have yet to comment on Vernons explanation and it would be helpful to hear what you think given you were involved and would have more insight into its context . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok im off shortly for the evening but im going to give this one more go.

Anyone who wants to kill Vernon is doing so because Ewan fingered him as a wolf.

As a result you believe Ewan.

Ergo Angus is a wolf.

Vernon is the bad seer, WE HAVE NO MORE ROLES TO HIDE.

When vernon dies our seer i cujo'd, we get no peek and is munched in the morning. No new seer info.

There is a chance that Angus is Cujo.

If he's the seer he's dead and we get no new info anyway.

Killing Angus has more positives for the vilage than Vernon, which you have to believe Ewan to do anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Vernon, what was the intention behind your so called intentional mispost earlier?

To be honest that looks dodge as **** and unless there's a reasonable attempt at explaining it in racing you with steakhead in my mind for my vote tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I block posted a few posts back, read the two big ones, I said discrepancies, she completely ignored me! Like totally didnt acknowledge it, I thought her conversation with Eva was weird yesterday, I put out a feeler and got zero response, read the block of text I put up quoting my reveal and my actual reveal.

Off everyone Babs I thought got what I was saying last night but couldnt hold her piss this morning.

And you who said I should be peeked as I was hinting at priest. I was trying to let people know the vig was gone, but I am not a priest. I get one person a day to find out there role. I can pick anyone.

Please read what I have put in front of you all!

That doesn't answer me though, given the above do you think Wendy is a wolf?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Vernon, what was the intention behind your so called intentional mispost earlier?

To be honest that looks dodge as **** and unless there's a reasonable attempt at explaining it in racing you with steakhead in my mind for my vote tonight

It wasn't a mispost. I was quoting Wendy and someone else who had said vote Angus. I was multi quoting but wrote a quick reply by mistake. Simple clerical error

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    That doesn't answer me though, given the above do you think Wendy is a wolf?

I do now yeah, I thought last night when I got Gabs info that she was protecting certain information for the good of the village and to wait out claims. Her blissful ignorance towards me stood as a wolf to me, then when you go back through her interactions with Eva last night they are concocting a plan on thread together about who to munch. Seriously like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Riona WW wrote: »

Anyone who wants to kill Vernon is doing so because Ewan fingered him as a wolf.

Ergo Angus is a wolf.

When vernon dies our seer i cujo'd, we get no peek and is munched in the morning. No new seer info.

Killing Angus has more positives for the vilage than Vernon, which you have to believe Ewan to do anyway.

I prefer this plan to lynching Vernon, tbh

Ergo Angus is a wolf.

This makes sense to me, I'm gonna be honest, Vernon is bringing me round. I need to think more on the implications of Ewan being a wolf though. Which would make Angus the seer.

Why don't we lynch Clodagh or Frank, given both are either wolves or red useless as villagers.

Im working until 9 so wont be on properly again tonight.

Team Ewan - Riona , Brendan , Barbara , Isla, Mary, Wendy, Clodagh

Why do you believe Ewan ?

Is it mainly because you don't believe Angus ?

Is there anything specific that can confirm your suspicions ?

This is very important guys cause if we are going to kill a seer tonight we will be following the other. .

Liam and Fiona have been very much gunning for Angus or Vernon. We now have a situation where the village believes if we kill Angus we kill Vernon.
    This is all based off believing Ewan. So logic would determine that we do a proper scrub of Ewan's reveal to see what the holes might be . .

So why do above posters need to summarise or clarify their stance? Because you believe Ewan, I am just asking for you to explain why . .

I do now yeah, I thought last night when I got Gabs info that she was protecting certain information for the good of the village and to wait out claims. Her blissful ignorance towards me stood as a wolf to me, then when you go back through her interactions with Eva last night they are concocting a plan on thread together about who to munch. Seriously like

****it, ill take a punt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara . . Forget anything else for the moment . .

What do you think of Vernons explanation ?

Vernon was peeked wolf.

His claim post looked to me like he was trying to draw out claims. Particularly with the Abigail claim that countered what Wendy had said. I called this out and indicated my intent to explain exactly why in the morning but as I was busy today and didn't want to risk any levelling wolves, I just claimed to show why Vernon was lieing.

I cant understand why Vernon, as a villager, would counter-claim Ewan's wolf claim of him, with phony information. Like, if hes genuinely a villager, he should have straight up countered with his real claim and real information. When you've been peeked wolf and you're not a wolf, that's not the time to play games. You call bull**** and you claim the truth. Villagers should not lie! Wolves lie - therefore, Vernon is a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

On the tiny chance that he is a villager, then in my opinion he played it wrong and hes only got himself to blame if it ends up screwing the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    This makes sense to me, I'm gonna be honest, Vernon is bringing me round. I need to think more on the implications of Ewan being a wolf though. Which would make Angus the seer.

Why don't we lynch Clodagh or Frank, given both are either wolves or red useless as villagers.

Im working until 9 so wont be on properly again tonight.

Because lynching Clodagh or Frank would be taking a massive stab in the dark, why would we suspect them?

I'm saying Angus is a wolf, and Vernon is a wolf. They're both saying I'm a wolf. There's definitely minimum one wolf among the three of us, so why potentially waste a lynch going after Clodagh or Frank? There aren't that many villagers that the village can take chances lynching people basically at random, the wolves will be organised.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Vernon was peeked wolf.

His claim post looked to me like he was trying to draw out claims. Particularly with the Abigail claim that countered what Wendy had said. I called this out and indicated my intent to explain exactly why in the morning but as I was busy today and didn't want to risk any levelling wolves, I just claimed to show why Vernon was lieing.

I cant understand why Vernon, as a villager, would counter-claim Ewan's wolf claim of him, with phony information. Like, if hes genuinely a villager, he should have straight up countered with his real claim and real information. When you've been peeked wolf and you're not a wolf, that's not the time to play games. You call bull**** and you claim the truth. Villagers should not lie! Wolves lie - therefore, Vernon is a wolf.

Thanks for responding Barbara . .

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Why do you want to kill vernon? Like you are hell bent on it?

He’s a wolf. Killing him solves lots of questions potentially

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Because lynching Clodagh or Frank would be taking a massive stab in the dark, why would we suspect them?

I'm saying Angus is a wolf, and Vernon is a wolf. They're both saying I'm a wolf. There's definitely minimum one wolf among the three of us, so why potentially waste a lynch going after Clodagh or Frank? There aren't that many villagers that the village can take chances lynching people basically at random, the wolves will be organised.

Why did Vernon call you a wolf ? Why did you call Vernon a wolf ?

This is very important guys cause if we are going to kill a seer tonight we will be following the other. .

Liam and Fiona have been very much gunning for Angus or Vernon. We now have a situation where the village believes if we kill Angus we kill Vernon.
    This is all based off believing Ewan. So logic would determine that we do a proper scrub of Ewan's reveal to see what the holes might be . .

So why do above posters need to summarise or clarify their stance? Because you believe Ewan, I am just asking for you to explain why . .

There are holes in both of their stories. Both could have information they learned in the Wolves' backroom, whether as the Wolf Seer or acting on his information

I pointed out flaws in Angus' predictions as soon as he made them. He told us the Derry role, which, if he were a wolf, he would have known through the Wolf Priest. He told us that Liam was an NRV, which could have been done through the Wolf Seer the night before.

Ewan isn't without suspicion either. He peeked Doris and said she was Paul Sheldon, which Doris confirmed. Again, could have been Wolf Seer. Peeked May as Stephen King. No help there whatsoever, she had already come out. A handy bluff for a Wannabe-Seer who only gets a peek every two nights.

I said it yesterday, there are so many problems here I wouldn't discount the possibility that they're both wolves, trying to sacrifice one to protect the other. I'll admit, it's looking less likely, but I'm not going to rule it out

My gut instinct on Wednesday was that Angus was a Wolf. Barbara, who I'll admit is unconfirmed, comes out and claims to be one of Bill and Bev. There are only so many roles left to claim. There hasn't been a counter to this claim, nor has there been any significant challenge to it. Maybe Barb and Ewan are both Wolves, but IMO there are more strikes against Angus' behaviour and actions then there are against Ewan's

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Team Ewan?

I just want to find out who is telling the truth. Without killing the wrong one.

Also, the next post that says lynch me as I am useless . Cheers

Let's not make silly moves like that right now, not when we have wolves in our radar.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder:

Less than two hours to vote....

giphy.gif

Lynch form

Why did Vernon call you a wolf ? Why did you call Vernon a wolf ?

I called him a wolf because I peeked him last night as Leland Gaunt, the Wolf seer. He called me a wolf to dispute that, I suppose?

He can answer that one himself though.

Guys, QBs very helpful post (2nd post in thread) is a handy way of keeping up to date. I have tried to get a basic summary of where we stand right now:

Winifred WW- Munched Day 1
    Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2
    Desmond WW - Shot By Crimson Sphere Day 2 (Think Nigel claimed this)
    Steve WW - Munched Day 3
    Abigail WW - - Munched Day 3
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Oisin WW - Killed Day 3 (what was that again?)
    Nigel WW - Lynched Day 3 (Supposedly IT but we aren't sure and claimed to move to Eva after being Lynched)
    Gabriel WW - Munched Day 4
    Eva WW - Failed Munch attack from wolves day 4 ?- She claimed to be IT and turned against wolves supposedly saying Gertie was Randall
    Eva WW - Lynched Day 4
    Doris WW - Munched Day 5 Was outed by Ewan as Paul
    Gertrude WW - Was outed by Eva/IT/Nigel as Randall Killed by Orb

Left in Village

Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough today and that Vernon is lieing or just mad bad village mistakes
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam
    Mary WW
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role -can prove village by reversing lynch
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

Angus Seer claim 8.46 pm day 3 (post 1972)
    Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger. (But Liam wasn't free from danger because somebody put some spell on him for some reason).

Wendys Claim (post 2323) 10am at munch: Conor was seer and shes gotten dead since:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Ewan Claim seer 10.08 after munch (post 2338)

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Vernon Claim day 4 at night- Louis Creed, Grave Digger

Role:
    I am however linked to someone and should they die, I will have a one off opportunity to revive them. According to my PM, The mechanics of this will be made clear when necessary and I should pay close attention to the ongoings within Derry. Each day I can learn the identity of a dead person of my chouce and get the identity of any one person who has died

Gabriel day 4, he is not the vig as Wendy put out, will reveal role today apparantly
    Holly on Monday the vig

* Missed munch (SK or Wolf) on Day 4
    * Will there be an SK kill this morning?
    * Has Paul been killed ? If its Doris, watch out for second wolf kill

Assuption all spheres used at this stage.

Possible villagey in my view
    Isla WW - Decent shot for Carrie
    Phil WW - This is my list do up your own if you don't like it!
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - can actually prove it with a lynch reversal

So Wolves in:

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Liam WW - Had a weird episode of talking very oddly between 10am and 5 yesterday until somebody said a name that looked like maybe a spell was broken - This odd speak was similar to Eva a bit, not sure why as we never got an explanation from Liam.
    Mary WW
    Frank WW
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4
    Barbara WW - Bill something
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    Angus WW - Claim seer day 3
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest

Brendan WW wrote: »
    There are holes in both of their stories. Both could have information they learned in the Wolves' backroom, whether as the Wolf Seer or acting on his information

I pointed out flaws in Angus' predictions as soon as he made them. He told us the Derry role, which, if he were a wolf, he would have known through the Wolf Priest. He told us that Liam was an NRV, which could have been done through the Wolf Seer the night before.

Ewan isn't without suspicion either. He peeked Doris and said she was Paul Sheldon, which Doris confirmed. Again, could have been Wolf Seer. Peeked May as Stephen King. No help there whatsoever, she had already come out. A handy bluff for a Wannabe-Seer who only gets a peek every two nights.

I said it yesterday, there are so many problems here I wouldn't discount the possibility that they're both wolves, trying to sacrifice one to protect the other. I'll admit, it's looking less likely, but I'm not going to rule it out

My gut instinct on Wednesday was that Angus was a Wolf. Barbara, who I'll admit is unconfirmed, comes out and claims to be one of Bill and Bev. There are only so many roles left to claim. There hasn't been a counter to this claim, nor has there been any significant challenge to it. Maybe Barb and Ewan are both Wolves, but IMO there are more strikes against Angus' behaviour and actions then there are against Ewan's

Yeh, this had crossed my mind . . A very bold Wolf move to get one wolf in team village by sacrificing another . .

The Doris reveal was the biggest strike against Ewan. Ive seen people lynched for less TBH. .

The frightening thing is that there could very well be 4-5 wolves pushing Ewan forward and backing up his claim. We just don't know and if we follow the wrong one the village is Donald ducked . .

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I called him a wolf because I peeked him last night as Leland Gaunt, the Wolf seer. He called me a wolf to dispute that, I suppose?

He can answer that one himself though.

Who do you think will be your last peak tonight ?

The frightening thing is that there could very well be 4-5 wolves pushing Ewan forward and backing up his claim. We just don't know and if we follow the wrong one the village is Donald ducked . .

I'm also very wary of Eva apparently helping the village by outing Flagg. Would a lone SK really do that? I'm concerned there were ulterior motives behind it that we haven't seen yet

• Advertisement

Who do you think will be your last peak tonight ?

Dunno tbh, are we gonna try to have me and Angus peek tonight (technically Saturday night, but whatever)?

I'm happy to take village guidance on this. I'm assuming that there's probably one more wolf apart from Vernon and Angus, so chances are it'll be a villager peeked (depending on whether Cujo allows it).

Advertisement