Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The more I think about Eva the more it's dodge just remember rule 10, you have to play in the interest of your team. There was more to that play or Eva would have died by Axe. I look forward to reading the DR because if Eva was last SK that was bizarre communicating with Wendy on thread like that.

In my honest opinion
    Wendy - Wolf
    Ewan - Wolf

After that I've no clean leans, Angus is weird and I didn't trust him yesterday but there can't be two evil seers. Not sure on a few others, Liam being one. Despite Her being hell bent on killing me I think Fiona is ok and Riona followed village with the orb. Just my 2 cents. Not sure where else to look. Appreciate Phil engaging with me today but i think peeking him would be useful, might give village a core if there is a true peek otherwise I'd peek Clodagh or Frank

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I don’t want to kill you

Cool :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Sks are dead

Wolves are left

Vernon is a wolf

Therefore.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Maybe he did panic, but that seems very unlikely to me. It's not like he had to make a decision in half an hour or so. There had been the counter claim all day.

I think you're doing the right thing making sure everyone thinks about it and maybe I am tunnelling Angus. But his play doesn't add up to me.

Who are you voting for Phil?

I’ve done what I’ve done all game and voted for somebody who won’t be lynched but it will force them to talk or confront me...

I will let the village decide angus fate cause I am not sure I can do much else on that front.

I’ve been munched before because I couldn’t be pocketed but for all I know I’m f**king uo everybody’s sh*t. I generally gravitate away from village consensus which isn’t always right... If people turn on me I would just suggest you keep an eye on who it is.

Right now ewan is in a really strong position and is extremely cool about it. I suppose I find Vernon and angus reactions different to what I expect from wolves but maybe that’s me tunneling myself....

Isla WW wrote: »

So Liam's reluctance to confirm doesn't bother me that much. Something may have been preventing him.

And angus released him!!

• Advertisement

The village malaise today hasn't helped things. Wendy's 24 hour leave from business is also convenient to that malaise

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The village malaise today hasn't helped things. Wendy's 24 hour leave from business is also convenient to that malaise

It certainly is..

We all have RL stuff but likewise people use it against us....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So a horrible day that no bearing on the game but anyway.

I peaked Ewan I wanted to see if you were the wolf seer. I had wondered about how your peeks made sense. Mary was filler but Doris only made sense if the wolves had decided not to munch her straight away but use her in a plan instead.

It looks like there's a good chance there are a lot of wolves left here. Ewan, did you peak Vernon so you could offer up one of your wolfy friends? It would be a masterstroke to get the village behind you if you did. I'm impressed. Vernon gets lynched, Wendy confirms, boom job done. I get lynched so no more Good Seer. Ewan picks names at leisure and Wolfs win.

Vernon mentioning the following is so brazen

"Ewan Wolf
    Gertie Wolf
    Liam Wolf
    Wendy Wolf or Naive, not sure yet
    Liam Wolf or good villager, undecided!"

I know Liam is a good villager. Wendy could be either. Gertie is almost confirmed Wolves now. An Ewan of course, wolf.

Its a genius plan and the village has swallowed it whole

Phil WW wrote: »
    It certainly is..

We all have RL stuff but likewise people use it against us....

True, life hits ya sometimes. I ain't around much this weekend myself

Angus WW wrote: »
    So a horrible day that no bearing on the game but anyway.

I peaked Ewan I wanted to see if you were the wolf seer. I had wondered about how your peeks made sense. Mary was filler but Doris only made sense if the wolves had decided not to munch her straight away but use her in a plan instead.

It looks like there's a good chance there are a lot of wolves left here. Ewan, did you peak Vernon so you could offer up one of your wolfy friends? It would be a masterstroke to get the village behind you if you did. I'm impressed. Vernon gets lynched, Wendy confirms, boom job done. I get lynched so no more Good Seer. Ewan picks names at leisure and Wolfs win.

Vernon mentioning the following is so brazen

"Ewan Wolf
    Gertie Wolf
    Liam Wolf
    Wendy Wolf or Naive, not sure yet
    Liam Wolf or good villager, undecided!"

I know Liam is a good villager. Wendy could be either. Gertie is almost confirmed Wolves now. An Ewan of course, wolf.

Its a genius plan and the village has swallowed it whole

Would be a genius plan, but turns out you're both just wolves. You, Vernon and Gertrude have done pretty well to try to separate yourselves from each other, but hopefully not well enough.

Also, if I were a wolf it would make no difference whether I were seer or not, another wolf in the backroom could just tell me the wolf seer picks. So claiming that I'm a wolf, but that you wanted to find out if I was wolf seer would be completely pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm very much suffering from the malaise. I need someone to hold me by the hand and walk me to the victory

my votes in. I was super happy with it an hour ago but now I'm not so sure

It's been fun, can't wait to see the BR

Wendy wolf
    Ewan wolf

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm very much suffering from the malaise. I need someone to hold me by the hand and walk me to the victory

my votes in. I was super happy with it an hour ago but now I'm not so sure

If it's on me leave it. Best of luck and also it was a misunderstanding. Thought you were on my page

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Again it was time for those left alive to decide who would pay for the crimes committed. In desperation, they thought of a daring plan to try and both rid themselves of an evil - and hopefully break free from the Dome encasing the town of Derry.

Angus WW had been chosen as the guilty party, and was strapped to an old rocket that had been found in the basement of the town hall.

giphy.gif

The fuse was lit and all gathered, praying for this plan to work - the rocket fired into the air....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw8fTrv85xpZiBU5gu986DZxOKpFXveJECT8LHzAROIbpmEjVZ

The first part worked as the rocket slammed into the Dome, exploding and incinerating Angus WW instantly.

Angus WW has been lynched.

The second part however.... The Dome shimmered, undamaged, almost mocking the townsfolk. They bowed their heads in despair collectively - and went back to work.

To be continued.....

Game Paused until 9pm Saturday evening. Enjoy the time off folks!

Lynch results:

Angus WW (7) - Wendy WW, Riona WW, Mary WW, Barbara WW, Ewan WW, Isla WW, Brendan WW
    Vernon WW (3) - Fiona WW, Frank WW, Clodagh WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Vernon WW
    Ewan WW (1) - Angus WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Liam WW - tut, tut, expect a visit from Jack shortly!

Let the game resume....

Post Count

Liam 256
    Vernon 233
    Phil 219
    Wendy 200
    Fiona 188
    Frank 165
    Riona 163
    Ewan 142
    Mary 135
    Brendan 122
    Barbara 117
    Isla 81
    Clodagh 36

Total Dead: 17
    Winifred WW- Munched Day 1
    Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2
    Desmond WW - Shot By Crimson Sphere Day 2 (Think Nigel claimed this)
    Steve WW - Munched Day 3
    Abigail WW - - Munched Day 3
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Oisin WW - Killed Day 3 (what was that again?)
    Nigel WW - Lynched Day 3 (Supposedly IT but we aren't sure and claimed to move to Eva after being Lynched)
    Gabriel WW - Munched Day 4
    Eva WW – Lynched day 4 Failed Munch attack from wolves day 4 ?- She claimed to be IT and turned against wolves supposedly saying Gertie was Randall
    Doris WW - Munched Day 5 Was outed by Ewan as Paul
    Gertrude WW - Was outed by Eva/IT/Nigel as Randall Killed by Orb Day 5
    Angus WW - Claim seer day 3 Lynched Day 5

Left in Village 13

Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role -can prove village by reversing lynch
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4

Ewan , have you chosen a peak ? How long before you get the result when you submit it ?

I have some theories and your peak result will confirm a few things.

Necrominus wrote: »

Is this a sphere thing ?

Ah no, I have to put the kids to bed any minute now !!!!

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok folks I see that the village have chosen correctly and lynched Angus last night. I'm disgustingly hungover but was delighted to see that these are the results of the latest deaths:
    Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude.
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog.

So Vernon will get a munch in the morning but we should be able to lynch him tomorrow night and hopefully wrap up the game.

Ewan , have you chosen a peak ? How long before you get the result when you submit it ?

I have some theories and your peak result will confirm a few things.

Nope, just online now, so haven't asked. Mods are usually pretty quick in getting back.

I was going to peek Fiona, but any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nope, just online now, so haven't asked. Mods are usually pretty quick in getting back.

I was going to peek Fiona, but any other ideas?

Liam or Clodagh

Drumpot wrote: »
    Liam or Clodagh

F**k . What he says . .

The trumpet of the Brown Sphere has been heard...

Ah no... just playin' folks!

ConsciousSilverImperialeagle-small.gif

F**k . What he says . .

Fair enough, Liam it is.

Necrominus wrote: »
    The trumpet of the Brown Sphere has been heard...

Ah no... just playin' folks!

ConsciousSilverImperialeagle-small.gif

You old c*nt you . . :pac:

I thought I might miss a sphere shot . . Glad all those f**kin things are gone . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Sorry folks missed getting my vote in by 2 minutes.

On holidays and got stuck with connection.

Was going to vote vernon.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Fair enough, Liam it is.

That's a waste of seer peek tbh.

Advertisement