Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok folks I see that the village have chosen correctly and lynched Angus last night. I'm disgustingly hungover but was delighted to see that these are the results of the latest deaths:
    Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude.
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog.

So Vernon will get a munch in the morning but we should be able to lynch him tomorrow night and hopefully wrap up the game.

How do you know the above for certain ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The result of your wasted seer peek will be Jessica Burlingame

Liam WW wrote: »
    That's a waste of seer peek tbh.

Well for me it determines whether Ewan is working with you or is our real seer . . Ive taken a few this last day notes Liam . .

Plus judging by the lynch announcement Jack is going to kill me :(

If its any consolation he wouldn't give me an axe to kill you . . I asked . .

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

nothing is to be gained from peeking liam. Ewan you should've peeked fiona or another player who hasn't already been peeked.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

The result of your wasted seer peek will be Jessica Burlingame

Its Jessica now? What happened Jesse

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well for me it determines whether Ewan is working with you or is our real seer . . Ive taken a few this last day notes Liam . .

It doesn.t its absolutely been stated all over the thread who I am. If Ewan is bad he's just going to say he peeked me and I'm JB

Or else he'll throw a big clanger out there, claim I'm a wolf. Either way it's a waste of peek and you'll be none the wiser really.

It doesn.t its absolutely been stated all over the thread who I am. If Ewan is bad he's just going to say he peeked me and I'm JB

Or else he'll throw a big clanger out there, claim I'm a wolf. Either way it's a waste of peek and you'll be none the wiser really.

• Advertisement

nothing is to be gained from peeking liam. Ewan you should've peeked fiona or another player who hasn't already been peeked.

Why do you say that ? We lynched Angus who was bad and hes the only one who has confirmed Liams role . .

Also, **** ya Necro ya tease :D

Mary WW wrote: »
    Its Jessica now? What happened Jesse

Autocorrect

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I honestly cannot think of a peek outcome that would show that I was working with Liam :confused:

I think there's a decent chance that Vernon is the last wolf standing, so game might be over if he's lynched. We'll see whether the wolves get an extra munch tomorrow or not, that'll show whether Annie's alive or not.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I honestly cannot think of a peek outcome that would show that I was working with Liam :confused:

I think there's a decent chance that Vernon is the last wolf standing, so game might be over if he's lynched. We'll see whether the wolves get an extra munch tomorrow or not, that'll show whether Annie's alive or not.

Did you put in a peek request?

Why do you say that ? We lynched Angus who was bad and hes the only one who has confirmed Liams role . .

Peeking someone who hasn't been peeked and isn't under suspicion is the best way to finally confirm Ewan once and for all. Liam has already been peeked and confirmed his role. If ewan was a wolf it'd be too easy for him to just echo what Angus said. The Liam peek is already tainted by angus (sorry liam). It would've been better to get a fresh peek that could be confirmed 100% by the peekee.

Did you put in a peek request?

I did. Result, as expected, is:

Liam is Jessie Burlingame, Citizen of Derry

Feel a bit stupid for following Phil's advice now :(

Nope, just online now, so haven't asked. Mods are usually pretty quick in getting back.

I was going to peek Fiona, but any other ideas?
    Fair enough, Liam it is.

You see Ewan, Im concerned that my "depending on Ewans result will decide if hes working with you or not" has thrown some people off . .

I have evidence that shows Liam has a lot . . Like a lot of things to answer . .

Ive evidence that links him with Clodagh and possibly Angus . . But you could just as easily be involved . . Two Wolf Seer reveals would be a stretch but not impossible given the chaos. Angus could of been the sacrificial wolf . .

Peak me so . . Ive enough evidence to refute pretty much most things. I will dump it all here tonight but for you to be legit to need to peak me and tell us all who I am . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Would love a frank or clodagh peek

I did. Result, as expected, is:

Liam is Jessie Burlingame, Citizen of Derry

Feel a bit stupid for following Phil's advice now :(

O deary me . .

• Advertisement

Ah crap

Summary of Liam Info:
    Liam Info:
    Voting:
    Day 1 - Katie
    Day 2 - Conor
    Day 3 - Nigel
    Day 4 - Eva (But was also pushing Angus to be killed)
    Day 5 - Doesn't vote despite being the most active player this week!
    Most active Poster with most posts in game.
    Questions:
    - Why happened between 10-5 when you were talking Gibberish
    o Why do you think it was the same speak as Eva?
    o You said that you think I’m a villager so why string me along when im trying to work things out or propose theories ?
    - Why did Angus supposedly Saying your name “release” you
    - Why didn’t you confirm Angus naming you on Thread
    - Why did you dissapear from 6.30 yesterday and not vote?
    Summary of findings:
    - Death Follows closely behind
    - Liam targeted Katie and Derry early on
    o Derry Challenged Liam’s insinuation and Derry died
    - Liam challenges a village idea I proposed. In short, we should all share the answer publically so that more villagers enter, increasing the chances of a villager getting the Sphere.
    o Liam calls it suspicious of me to try and “look villagey”
     Gertie Agrees with him (Gertie is dead and presumed bad)
    o Desmond challenges Liam because he agrees with me
     Desmond dies soon after
    o Angus also challenges Liam because he agrees with me
     Angus is dead and Liam called for him to be killed quite publically
    o Wendy supports my idea and Liam drops it
    - Fiona challenges Liam hard about his voting for Conor. She also challenges him later on about working with Angus to claim a villager role
    o Too public a confrontation to go after Fiona
    - Liam suggested we go after Nigel before eva
    o Same day/time Eva is talking similar lassie tongue
    - Gertie challenges Liams Conor vote
    o Gertie who was “Outed” by Eva
    - Doris accuses Liam of having flimsy excuse for Conor
    - Defends Clodagh despite Clodagh being the lowest poster and least helpful villager to date
    o Clodagh “thanks” post
    o Clodagh incidentally also targeted Katie early doors
    - Spent a day having me run round in circles with coordinated interruptions from Liam who was fueling my “mindgate” theory while I am trying to work out strategies with village. This included me pushing hard to know why Liam wouldn’t answer Angus “reveal” about him being a particular villager. I thought he was biding his time as a wolf to see which way the wind would blow about Angus.
    o Whats weird is that Gertie was either roping me back into my mind control theory that I think Liam was playing on. Not sure if it was them working together, but Liam played me well.
    o Liams posting throughout the day wasted/distracted and disrupted my day. He admits that he thinks I am a villager so why would one villager do that to another ?
    - Vernon challenges Liam to confirm Angus reveal. Vernon is on the chopping block tonight, yes ?
    - Angus Supposedly sets Liam free by saying his name twice or something. Liam immediately goes after Angus
    - Doris Asks liam to Kill her randomly (not clear reason why)
    - Claims BG role and suggests something about Ewan “that he didn’t even challenge it” – not sure what he was insinuating
    - Has a go with Vernon about certain spelling and typed mistakes in his story . . Given all Liam has been up to that’s very rich . .
    - Nigel’s last post was “Liam is an NRV” but also accused Liam of being a wolf on Post 1891
    - Everybody Liam has voted for is dead
    - Katie, Derry, Gertie, Desmond, Angus, Nigel, Eva, Doris have all had run ins with Liam and all are dead
    - Vernon had a run in and is top of many peoples suspicious list

I rest my case.

I have more specific information if its required and can post same . .

Phil you may as well drop your theory on us now so.

Welp, if gertie wasn't the BG, that means we still have a BG ?

So might squeeze some more info out of either wendy or Ewan yet :)

Don't think Frank would be a bad shout, I'd love to get Wendy peeked to 100% clear her but can't see that being voted.

Clodagh is a wasted peek, just Lynch her after Vernon if we haven't peeked one by them.

Phil only came to life after all the reveals, and Fiona hasn't come under any scrutiny at all so far iirc.

Wendy would be my vote, just to clear her, no preference after that.

You see Ewan, Im concerned that my "depending on Ewans result will decide if hes working with you or not" has thrown some people off . .

I have evidence that shows Liam has a lot . . Like a lot of things to answer . .

Ive evidence that links him with Clodagh and possibly Angus . . But you could just as easily be involved . . Two Wolf Seer reveals would be a stretch but not impossible given the chaos. Angus could of been the sacrificial wolf . .

Peak me so . . Ive enough evidence to refute pretty much most things. I will dump it all here tonight but for you to be legit to need to peak me and tell us all who I am . .

Here, **** off. I (I now realise stupidly) peeked Liam on your suggestion. There's might be some massive conspiracy involving me and Liam and Clodagh and Angus, or maybe just not.

I'm only hoping that there isn't another wolf as well as Vernon.

Vernon is the auto lynch for tomorrow

That's why two 24 hours days would have been the business people!!!

After Vernon I'll be voting for Frank. The vast majority of his posts are music videos or talking about being banned from ticket selling websites. He's offered us nothing

Ah Phil, that is a massive wormhole you've gone down. I'm sure you put an awful lot of work into that but i've no cllue what you're trying to say there at all.

Are you saying that you think liam, ewan and clodagh are wolves?
    do you still not believe that i;m the app priest?

Here, **** off. I (I now realise stupidly) peeked Liam on your suggestion. There's might be some massive conspiracy involving me and Liam and Clodagh and Angus, or maybe just not.

I'm only hoping that there isn't another wolf as well as Vernon.

I have to put the kids to bed . . I have plenty more information in stock if people want it . .

Think I have posted plenty on Liam . But that's just a summary . .

We can go through Clodagh aswell . .

And I don't mind being peeked. Being peeked bad only further confirms my suspicions .

There are a lot of question marks over Liams behaviour and the fact that pretty much dies unless, like Fiona and myself you make it very easy to find evidence of arguing with him . .

• Advertisement

Ah Phil, that is a massive wormhole you've gone down. I'm sure you put an awful lot of work into that but i've no cllue what you're trying to say there at all.

Are you saying that you think liam, ewan and clodagh are wolves?
    do you still not believe that i;m the app priest?

I was hoping Ewan would come back saying he was bad but I found enough evidence to suggest to the contrary . .

If you guys don't want to read through my work (that took a long time), then I will just dump it all here and leave the village to it . .

Advertisement