Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Right, more fool me for listening to Phil. I thought it hardly mattered who I peeked, since it's more likely than not that there's only one more wolf. So I thought whoever I peek will be a confirmed villager.

Anyway, I've peeked Liam and he's a villager. Peeked Mary before and she's a villager. I can't be 100% on anyone else.

We'll see how the munches go, but Vernon has to be lynched anyway, as a peeked wolf. Hopefully that'll be game over, if not, we'll see where we are then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I was hoping Ewan would come back saying he was bad but I found enough evidence to suggest to the contrary . .

If you guys don't want to read through my work (that took a long time), then I will just dump it all here and leave the village to it . .

I did read it, I still dont understand it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Welp, if gertie wasn't the BG, that means we still have a BG ?

So might squeeze some more info out of either wendy or Ewan yet :)

How convenient, Ewan might get another day . . Wolves will miraculously not target him and we can keep getting information from him . .Yay team village . .

Does nobody find it odd that I am calling Ewan a wolf and he didn't say he would peek me tomorrow ? Like I am actively challenging his role and he just brushes it off like "oh phil, you silly boy" . . .

Ok. I'll admit that I'm curious about all the time Liam spent posting nonsense.

Liam, any chance you could just clear this up?

I accept that you're not a wolf cause I peeked you.

Were you mind-controlled somehow?

Were you trying to draw people out?

Were you just bored and posting ****e?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I did read it, I still dont understand it

Everybody Liam has voted for is dead

Most of the people Liam has argued with are dead - Katie, Derry, Gertie, Desmond, Angus, Nigel, Eva, Doris have all had run ins with Liam and all are dead - I have post numbers and details to back this up

Vernon is on the chopping block and Liam wants him dead . .

Liam distracted me for a day when I was trying to work things out for the village speaking in tongue like Eva and it was a ruse.. No explanation . . So one "villager" wasting another trying to figure things out is normal ?

He has close links with Eva and Nigel (again I can supply information if needed)

He has messed around, thrown around accusations , seldom backed them up and defended Clodagh (less then 36 posts) when we have more reason to suspect her then most . . And Ive decent notes on Clodagh I will post soon . .

• Advertisement

How convenient, Ewan might get another day . . Wolves will miraculously not target him and we can keep getting information from him . .Yay team village . .

Does nobody find it odd that I am calling Ewan a wolf and he didn't say he would peek me tomorrow ? Like I am actively challenging his role and he just brushes it off like "oh phil, you silly boy" . . .

I didn't say I wouldn't peek you tomorrow. You could be a wolf. On balance I think you're probably not. But if you're not I think your theories are miles off. Anyway, I'll take more advice before making my next peek, hopefully get a consensus and then run with that.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I didn't say I wouldn't peek you tomorrow. You could be a wolf. On balance I think you're probably not. But if you're not I think your theories are miles off. Anyway, I'll take more advice before making my next peek, hopefully get a consensus and then run with that.

Very confident for a seer that supposedly faces a wolf munch tomorrow . .

Everybody Liam has voted for is dead

Most of the people Liam has argued with are dead - Katie, Derry, Gertie, Desmond, Angus, Nigel, Eva, Doris have all had run ins with Liam and all are dead - I have post numbers and details to back this up

Vernon is on the chopping block and Liam wants him dead . .

Liam distracted me for a day when I was trying to work things out for the village speaking in tongue like Eva and it was a ruse.. No explanation . . So one "villager" wasting another trying to figure things out is normal ?

He has close links with Eva and Nigel (again I can supply information if needed)

He has messed around, thrown around accusations , seldom backed them up and defended Clodagh (less then 36 posts) when we have more reason to suspect her then most . . And Ive decent notes on Clodagh I will post soon . .

Ok so out of the 8 people who had run in's with liam and are now dead, 5 were evil. why is that a bad stat for a player? how does that make liam evil?

fair enough he distracted you for a day with nonsense but thats all i think it was, nonsense. its why i paid him no attention. i assumed bored villager. if the SK can jump from body to body then the game is stacked in the SK's favour and no one else ever had a chance at winning.
    If the SK mind controlled liam then it doesnt matter bwcause theyre all dead now.

Very confident for a seer that supposedly faces a wolf munch tomorrow . .

Why do you think I'm a wolf now? :confused:

Is it that you believe Angus was actually the seer because of him 'releasing' Liam when Angus posted Liam's character name on the thread? Liam can maybe say something about this, but I'm pretty sure he was just posting nonsense cause he was bored.

Even if not, if Liam was mind-controlled by the serial killer (and still is?), why would Angus posting the name thing make Angus a villager? A wolf would want to stop the serial killer as well.

Ok so out of the 8 people who had run in's with liam and are now dead, 5 were evil. why is that a bad stat for a player? how does that make liam evil?

fair enough he distracted you for a day with nonsense but thats all i think it was, nonsense. its why i paid him no attention. i assumed bored villager. if the SK can jump from body to body then the game is stacked in the SK's favour and no one else ever had a chance at winning.
    If the SK mind controlled liam then it doesnt matter bwcause theyre all dead now.

We know they are bad how exactly ? Because you confirmed it when you came out claiming a role we aren't really sure exists ?

I don't know if I believe that the SK can necessarily jump from body to body. there were 30 roles assigned and only 29 signups . . I think the whole SK jumping body was a load of crap . I also want to know why the village would accept that the SK willingly gave himself up and in above case why its ok for one villager to fK with another when I was actually trying to make village points . . I can put down more specific information regarding that if it helps . .]

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Phil, lets see if anyone admits to being Cujo'd

If no-one is Cujo'd, then Cujo is dead - coincidentally the same day that Angus died.

If angus was indeed Cujo, then you must believe that Gertie, Vernon and Katie are also wolves.

Wolves MUST use Cujo if they have Cujo. its too powerful not to be used

We know they are bad how exactly ? Because you confirmed it when you came out claiming a role we aren't really sure exists ?

I don't know if I believe that the SK can necessarily jump from body to body. there were 30 roles assigned and only 29 signups . . I think the whole SK jumping body was a load of crap . I also want to know why the village would accept that the SK willingly gave himself up and in above case why its ok for one villager to fK with another when I was actually trying to make village points . . I can put down more specific information regarding that if it helps . .]

Ok so in your conspiracy theoried head:
    I am a wolf
    Ewan is a wolf
    Liam is a wolf
    Clodagh is a wolf

anyone else? That's already 4 wolves.

And a lot of your theory above is based on my information that Katie, Steve, Nigel, Eva, Angus, and Gertie were also team evil. How many bad guys do you think the mods put in the game?

Either you believe that I'm the priest and you use my information to formulate a theory about Ewan, or else you don't. You can't have it both ways here. Either I'm lying or I'm not. If you're using information I've provided you must believe that the information is correct otherwise your theories are fundamentally flawed.

I am too hungover for this. I'm off to bed folks. I'll see ye in the morning.

I don't think we should kill either of the seer claims. Let the wolves tell us who the seer is with their actions

When I made this post, Fiona and Vernon both thanked it.

Could that be the breaking of the game ?

Why do you think I'm a wolf now? :confused:

Is it that you believe Angus was actually the seer because of him 'releasing' Liam when Angus posted Liam's character name on the thread? Liam can maybe say something about this, but I'm pretty sure he was just posting nonsense cause he was bored.

Even if not, if Liam was mind-controlled by the serial killer (and still is?), why would Angus posting the name thing make Angus a villager? A wolf would want to stop the serial killer as well.

I don't believe Liam is a villager unless hes an asshole villager happy to f** with other villagers for hours. This was 10am to 5pm and normal posting in between. How the fK is being bored an acceptable reason to distract a villager . . . Unless you got bad information you have to be involved . .

In terms of the mind controlling thing . . Liam wasn't mind controlled, he said it himself . . This was the day IT was telling everybody it was IT . . And nobody finds that odd at all . . Very convenient for those who have revealed . .

Liam was causing a distraction and adding to the chaos . .

Phil, lets see if anyone admits to being Cujo'd

If no-one is Cujo'd, then Cujo is dead - coincidentally the same day that Angus died.

If angus was indeed Cujo, then you must believe that Gertie, Vernon and Katie are also wolves.

Wolves MUST use Cujo if they have Cujo. its too powerful not to be used

What happens if Cujo takes the power of a player with no powers ? Do they get a notification ?

What happens if Cujo takes the power of a player with no powers ? Do they get a notification ?

Why would they do that if there's a priest and a seer and potentially a bodyguard left to block instead?

Ok so in your conspiracy theoried head:
    I am a wolf
    Ewan is a wolf
    Liam is a wolf
    Clodagh is a wolf

anyone else? That's already 4 wolves.

And a lot of your theory above is based on my information that Katie, Steve, Nigel, Eva, Angus, and Gertie were also team evil. How many bad guys do you think the mods put in the game?

Either you believe that I'm the priest and you use my information to formulate a theory about Ewan, or else you don't. You can't have it both ways here. Either I'm lying or I'm not. If you're using information I've provided you must believe that the information is correct otherwise your theories are fundamentally flawed.

I am too hungover for this. I'm off to bed folks. I'll see ye in the morning.

I am trying to put the pieces together here Wendy . . I am focused on Liam because his behaviour has been suspicious and hes gotten away with far too many things without answering . . A bored f**king villager ? Seriously ? Spending hours taunting another villager ? That's an acceptable excuse in WW?

I don't believe Liam is a villager unless hes an asshole villager happy to f** with other villagers for hours. This was 10am to 5pm and normal posting in between. How the fK is being bored an acceptable reason to distract a villager . . . Unless you got bad information you have to be involved . .

In terms of the mind controlling thing . . Liam wasn't mind controlled, he said it himself . . This was the day IT was telling everybody it was IT . . And nobody finds that odd at all . . Very convenient for those who have revealed . .

Liam was causing a distraction and adding to the chaos . .

Honestly, I believe the bit that I've emboldened there.

I definitely find the fact that IT was telling everybody it was IT was odd. I said so at the time, and it was one of the reasons I didn't vote for Eva that day. I got grief for it at the time, because a poster was claiming an evil role and I wasn't voting for them, but it looked like Eva was happy to be lynched, so I was wary of lynching her.

I am trying to put the pieces together here Wendy . . I am focused on Liam because his behaviour has been suspicious and hes gotten away with far too many things without answering . . A bored f**king villager ? Seriously ? Spending hours taunting another villager ? That's an acceptable excuse in WW?

I've seen it happen before. You can have it out with Liam after the game but yeah, I think he was just ****ing with you for the lols.

Why would they do that if there's a priest and a seer and potentially a bodyguard left to block instead?

There has been one missed kill all game . . Interesting that 2 of the spheres had a protection so it could of easily been that . .

Im finding it odd that the wolves haven't been targeting all the people who have come out on thread and we still have an awful lot of RV alive . .

Ah yeh they went for Doris who Ewan said on thread was a role that would give them an extra bullet . . That they never got so Annie must be dead. . So they munched an NRV when they had a list of RV to choose from . . Weird that . .

There is something not right going on and I cant put my finger on it . .

• Advertisement

You know what Phil, everyone else left in the game is clearly a wolf. You're the only villager left. It's the only logical explanation at this point.

I'm really going to bed now. Laters.

Why did they kill Doris when Annie must be dead which meant Doris was effectively an NRV with numerous outed RV to choose from? Including a seer ?

I just went through all of Gertrudes posts from when the seer claim was made by Ewan - Not once does Gertrude say who she protected on each night. If she really was the bodyguard, that is valuable information that the village could have done with.

Even when the bullet was coming her way - the only person that she said she protected was..... Phil, the night before she died. Not either of the potential seers, not the potential priest, not even Doris who for all intents and purposes looked like they were getting the bullet.... she claimed to protect you.

And no other claims about who she protected.

That would have been valuable information from the bodyguard if they had it. We didn't get that info from Gertie. Because she wasn't the bodyguard. She was a wolf.

Liam WW wrote: »
    The result of your wasted seer peek will be Jessica Burlingame
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Its Jessica now? What happened Jesse

Cant spell your characters name . .
    It doesn.t its absolutely been stated all over the thread who I am. If Ewan is bad he's just going to say he peeked me and I'm JB

Or else he'll throw a big clanger out there, claim I'm a wolf. Either way it's a waste of peek and you'll be none the wiser really.

Ewan did peak you and did say you were JB . .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ok. I'll admit that I'm curious about all the time Liam spent posting nonsense.

Liam, any chance you could just clear this up?

I accept that you're not a wolf cause I peeked you.

Were you mind-controlled somehow?

Were you trying to draw people out?

Were you just bored and posting ****e?

Trying to draw people out and get reactions from various parties. I've already told Phil all of this and I already explained this. I told Phil two days ago not to let himself get sucked into my approach to things on Thursday/Wednesday. It was all me playing how I play - no mind control, no puppeteers, no space aliens, no prince, no Gerald. All me.

I've been peeked twice by both teams now.

I told you not to waste a peek on me Ewan. It was a completely pointless strategy.

Phil went down the rabbit hole and he's been taking the crazy juice. He needs time out to calm down.

You should have peaked Fiona.

Sigh.

God damn it Philton

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote: »
    Trying to draw people out and get reactions from various parties. I've already told Phil all of this and I already explained this. I told Phil two days ago not to let himself get sucked into my approach to things on Thursday/Wednesday. It was all me playing how I play - no mind control, no puppeteers, no space aliens, no prince, no Gerald. All me.

I've been peeked twice by both teams now.

I told you not to waste a peek on me Ewan. It was a completely pointless strategy.

Phil went down the rabbit hole and he's been taking the crazy juice. He needs time out to calm down.

You should have peaked Fiona.

Sigh.

God damn it Philton

BUnh.gif

The result of your wasted seer peek will be Jessica Burlingame
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Its Jessica now? What happened Jesse
    I just went through all of Gertrudes posts from when the seer claim was made by Ewan - Not once does Gertrude say who she protected on each night. If she really was the bodyguard, that is valuable information that the village could have done with.

Even when the bullet was coming her way - the only person that she said she protected was..... Phil, the night before she died. Not either of the potential seers, not the potential priest, not even Doris who for all intents and purposes looked like they were getting the bullet.... she claimed to protect you.

And no other claims about who she protected.

That would have been valuable information from the bodyguard if they had it. We didn't get that info from Gertie. Because she wasn't the bodyguard. She was a wolf.

Post 962 – Liam says “This makes me very supicous” to my post suggesting we get organised as a village with regards to the sphere. He trys to make it out like a baddy trying to look villager but how is that ? Gertie also concurs with this statement

Post 971 – Liam makes some excuse that since I posted it after the deadline (I hadn’t) that it was suspicious. There was still two speheres the next few days aswell! Very much like wolves (Gertie/Liam) trying to get me and Angus/Desmond at least supporting the idea that I think always looked pro village

Post 976 – Desmond Dies less then a few minutes after defending my idea against Liam and Gertie

Post 2726 – Gertie posts about my mind control theory again

Post 2746 – I posted about my “Mind control” theory in response to gertie and in post 2757 Liam ropes me back into that rabbit hole

It want just the mindf**k thing . . Liam and Gertie were on the same page twice against Me. First for my sphere idea and second on the mindf**k thing that had me demented . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Post 962 – Liam says “This makes me very supicous” to my post suggesting we get organised as a village with regards to the sphere. He trys to make it out like a baddy trying to look villager but how is that ? Gertie also concurs with this statement

Post 971 – Liam makes some excuse that since I posted it after the deadline (I hadn’t) that it was suspicious. There was still two speheres the next few days aswell! Very much like wolves (Gertie/Liam) trying to get me and Angus/Desmond at least supporting the idea that I think always looked pro village

Post 976 – Desmond Dies less then a few minutes after defending my idea against Liam and Gertie

Post 2726 – Gertie posts about my mind control theory again

Post 2746 – I posted about my “Mind control” theory in response to gertie and in post 2757 Liam ropes me back into that rabbit hole

It want just the mindf**k thing . . Liam and Gertie were on the same page twice against Me. First for my sphere idea and second on the mindf**k thing that had me demented . .

You're effectively saying you don't believe either seer claim. Just saying

Well at least now we can liam alone

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Cant spell your characters name . .

Ewan did peak you and did say you were JB . .

You've lost the plot Phil.

I think IT has body jumped again and is mind controlling Phil

Advertisement