Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Well at least now we can liam alone

?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why did they kill Doris when Annie must be dead which meant Doris was effectively an NRV with numerous outed RV to choose from? Including a seer ?

Midirection probably

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    ?

It's a play on words.

Leave him alone

Liam alone

Phil, I would love it if you were right and you were able to lord it over all of us in postgame. You would have my absolute 100% permission to do so.

I just think there's too much evidence to the contrary pertaining to Gertrude, Angus, Katie and Vernon all being wolves

Phil, I would love it if you were right and you were able to lord it over all of us in postgame. You would have my absolute 100% permission to do so.

I just think there's too much evidence to the contrary pertaining to Gertrude, Angus, Katie and Vernon all being wolves

Phil hasn't stood in my shoes yet.

He claims I was taunting another villager which is just not true.

To the point were I haven't a ****ing clue if he is a villager or a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Uriel. wrote: »
    Trying to draw people out and get reactions from various parties. I've already told Phil all of this and I already explained this. I told Phil two days ago not to let himself get sucked into my approach to things on Thursday/Wednesday. It was all me playing how I play - no mind control, no puppeteers, no space aliens, no prince, no Gerald. All me.

So why did you directly target me ? You kept dragging me back into it .
    And it wasnt just me getting roped into it Liam, I haven't even linked all the people (villagers) who started joining in . .
    My spelling mistake is just that. Its difficult to text when chained up.
    Oh lordy

Wouldn't it be funny if "Nigel" took the form of someone else, got Eva to self implode so everyone would think IT was gone into them, stop looking for it, and then move on?

Jesus, if it turns out THAT is how Ewan and Eva are playing this, I give up. Go Team SK.

Ewan starts pushing for me to be lynched as Randall AFTER 10, when I've survived a hit.

He pushes the narrative of me vs him in tonights lynch.

And for good measure, he gets Eva to play a meta game, dump the best interests of the team out the window, and causes all sorts of chaos?
    Chained up?
    ;)
    Come on, Phil
    I’ve been looking for a reason to type “flirty gerty” all game and this is prob the best chance I’m going to get ....

I posted earlier today , one of my many Hypothesis, that maybe IT can take over somebody as if it’s them, get them killed and hide in an IT suit while their real character hides under the chaos. Your post is reiterating this point...

Now I can take it that you are good and agreeing with my point. Or I can take it that you are bad and trying to light a fire in my conspiracy urge which would have me pushing that narrative...

The truth is I’m not sure what is true right now. But I have a plan that people can trust

- for lunch I shall have poached eggs, toasted cheese and ham
    - cup of tea
    - talk to wife cause she’s already mentioned several times “you are playing that game aren’t you ?”
    - get sh*t organized in my office
    - get some excercise
    - come back here with fresh set of eyes

*plan may not go according to ... plan and is subject to change...
    Phil you need to finish what you started. You had a good question but left it hang.
    The one about IT controlling somebody or multiple people ?

I would hate to think you and flirty Gertie were trying to pull my strings on that rabbit hole . . :pac:
    Ok . . Am I to take is that you were chained up, were under some spell and its affecting your ability to talk/play?
    And you cant thank my post or respond directly cause of this power . . .???

Ok, can somebody help me with this rabbit hole . . I feel either Liam needs help or I need help figuring out what medication I need. .
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Liam needs to post. What’s up liam?
    Liam’s posts for the last while are seriously unstructured/ odd

I’d guess it’s not entirely one persons doing

Am I right Liam?
    You better not be F**king with me Liam cause this might take me some time . .

Time Travel - Doesn't the children that IT kills remain young or something ? LIke when we the adult losers aren't the children their young selves ?

I remember Georgie was the first one we see (in movie anyways) . . Not sure how that helps . .

The Dome - Not sure of exact science of it, but there is an element of being cut off - Not sure what angle I can take on that . .

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else. Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK.

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

We all presume that dreadful consequences are Stan dieing . . Is there anything else we can decipher of that note ?

Also, the time traveller role is a doozy . ."His decisions will have a positive… AND a negative impact on the village should he decide to involve himself."
    Oh and for anybody reading my posts . . I do not know what is going on here with Liam or Eva or anybody else for that matter. . There is a lot of confusing stuff going on and Im just trying to make sense of it. .

Fiona and Gertie appear to like my "People are being controlled" rabbit hole, so I am not sure if its a wolf ploy to get me chasing false leads or just a bit of everybody trying to figure out if it has any merits . .

Im not accusing anybody here, just making it easy for village to follow my line of enquiry if I go missing and some people try and use this strategy as a "I was with Phil" line of defence . . I haven't a clue who is good/bad and what I have said that is actually accurate . .
    I
    J

E

Z
    Hey, Phil

For clarity

I don't know if anyone is being "mind controlled", directly.

I have two scenarios in my head right now.

Either one player decided to sacrifice their own attempts to win the game cause they felt they were being hounded, wrongly. They didn't see themselves winning, so just decided to set things on fire in a moment of self-sacrifice to mess with the village.

Or there's a play, involving Ewan and Eva, relying on the fact they took a shot at me this morning and missed, and trying to shape that info into not just railroading me into the lynch tonight, but thinking long term.

Ewan presented information on he could have gotten and interpreted through a wolf action, and info on Mary that she straight up admitted to, as if it was a villager action, and did it in the least villager way possible. If Eva dies, and ye keep going down the list and still can't find a wolf, just remember that Ewan's information was tainted from the very start.
    You're a space cowboy Fiona
    Had me a prince burger for lunch yummy
    Wrong geralt
    Eva WW wrote: »
    you cujoed him all game
    Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else.

Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK
    QUOTE=Liam WW;107942965]How, it's. The most. Helpful I've been since munch time

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

If this is wrong, Im going mad . .[/QUOTE]
    Hi Angus.
    You are either f**king with me totally or you are telling me to try again ?

Ok, maybe multiple people are being controlled or manipulated ?

What you and Eva ?
    Can anybody make a connection between Liam and Eva's posting ? I am not sure if its connected to the King stories/powers.

Posting from the past? Posting in riddles ? Posting sort of half n half (controlled but can get small incoherent messages)?
    Liam, can you quote the post I made that was closest to figuring out whatever the f**k you are trying to say ?
    Liams posts today started all wrong .

10:01

10:02

Then straight to looking to get Fiona and Angus . . .
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Phil I think you're heading down a dead end rabbit hole. I dunno what Liam is at but I don't have the headspace to be looking into it today. My head is melted enough with the role claims.
    its very confisting
    Yeh Maybe, I don't know. Its like Liam is Stan trying to tell me something . .

Not sure if Eva is also somebody trying to say something . .
    Im not being controlled.
    Phil. I'm disappointed
    JB
    Gerald is dead
    But I ate prince doe lunch so the world is OK again
    Of course, if you were being controlled that's exactly what you would say. .

But why talk in riddles ?

Only other reason is that you are bad and trying to confuse things . . Maybe I was getting close to something and people are trying to throw me off ?
    Jess
    As the bodyguard seer I peaked myself.
    Im not sure what to make of you Gertie . .

Im not sure what to make or Eva and Liam going full retard either . .

Like Eva posted something earlier that looked like she was trying to warn Ewan not to trust Riona until you die . . And Ewan then said they would prefer to lynch Gertie first . .

I seriously have to get to work . .
    I wanted it to be Phil, I desperately wanted him to say it.
    But you can say it, say it again and you shall be free.
    Let's hang her high and watch her **** her pants.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Are you Jessie Burlingame?
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Jessie Burlingame
    Restructure your sentence.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    You are Jessie Burlingame.
    Are you Jessie Burlingame?
    Gerald?
    Yeeeeesssssss
    Im guessing a long Liam explanation post is incoming . .

I didn't give up on you buddy . . Particuarly as Eva said "enjoy work buddy" and then something about the time travel. .

I immediately started to look back at my post on the time travel mechanics when you posted about your name . .
    Run free
    Its got something to do with Geralds game from my googling explains the chains and what not no idea what he is at though
    You got the answer correct. That is all.

Kill Gertie and have a dance off between Ewan and Angus

Phil cant be a wolf.

he just cant

Hes either playing the best villager game of all time

or he's playing the most tunnelled villager game of all time.

But I'll eat my hat if hes anything other than a villager

Phil I really wanted you to be the one to say I am Jessie Burlingame. Angus did it alien the end though.

You sucked yourself in tbh.

What do you think angus was...?

Phil hasn't stood in my shoes yet.

He claims I was taunting another villager which is just not true.

To the point were I haven't a ****ing clue if he is a villager or a wolf.

You were taunting me Liam . . I am a villager and you said you thought I was a villager. . So even if I was a wolf you thought I was a villager and you wasted half a day with some game that you said is a tactic . .

There is more then enough down here to have serious question marks over your head . . We have two seers, one we presume is bad and yet the village accepts both seers were happy to confirm you are the same person . .

We had an SK supposedly out themselves and people are happy with that . .

We have a villager who f""ked with several villagers while plenty was already going on (SK coming out) and we are happy it was a "bored villager" or a villager who didn't think it was important to take in the information a Supposed SK committing suicide was about . .

Oh and we have a wolf role , bag of tricks, that people presume is a Seer role even though it could very well be a mind control trick (that it was in the movie) .

Yeh, im the crazy one for asking questions and not just like . You know, letting it go, cause after all that's what this game is about . . Live and let live . .

You were taunting me Liam . . I am a villager and you said you thought I was a villager. . So even if I was a wolf you thought I was a villager and you wasted half a day with some game that you said is a tactic . .

There is more then enough down here to have serious question marks over your head . . We have two seers, one we presume is bad and yet the village accepts both seers were happy to confirm you are the same person . .

We have a villager who f""ked with several villagers while plenty was already going on (SK coming out) and we are happy it was a "bored villager" or a villager who didn't think it was important to take in the information a Supposed SK committing suicide was about . .

Oh and we have a wolf role , bag of tricks, that people presume is a Seer role even though it could very well be a mind control trick (that it was in the movie) .

Yeh, im the crazy one for asking questions and not just like . You know, letting it go, cause after all that's what this game is about . . Live and let live . .

Exactly Phil, two seer claims one which involved me
    I figured I'd do what I could to understand if the Angus claim was from the good or bad side or to create situation where he would slip up and someone would pick up on it.

Me coming out immediately and confirming Angus' peek wouldn't have done much for us.

I'm sorry you went down some crazy rabbit hole with midncontrol and time travellers etc.

I think you need to take a step back.

• Advertisement

You sucked yourself in tbh.

Yeh, look at me sucking myself in . . Direct responses to me or at me.
    My spelling mistake is just that. Its difficult to text when chained up.
    Phil. I'm disappointed
    JB
    Come on, Phil

Plus I'm not sure what the sk situation was, but as I've already said I don't believe it was "suicide" as in, a violation of the rules. I already said I wasn't going down that path with you and mods said to drop it so, I'm not going there again, other than I accept that some mechanic was ongoing and withom the rules as I said yesterday.

Yeh, look at me sucking myself in . . Direct responses to me or at me.

I told you who I was.

Jez
    JB
    and you kept coming back and back and back.

Phil, question for you

Are you a villager?

I told you who I was.

Jez
    JB
    and you kept coming back and back and back.

Tell you what . . If the village want to believe that horse**** then so be it . . There is more then enough to cast shade on you . . If you are a villager, you're a bollox . .

Tell you what . . If the village want to believe that horse**** then so be it . . There is more then enough to cast shade on you . . If you are a villager, you're a bollox . .

Facepalm

I am a villager. Two seers have said so.

Phil, for **** sake, take a step back from the cliff and think rationally.
    Hand the hooka back to the caterpillar and put your game face back on.

I am Jessie Burlingame. An NRV.

Who. Are you?

Facepalm

I am a villager. Two seers have said so.

Phil, for **** sake, take a step back from the cliff and think rationally.
    Hand the hooka back to the caterpillar and put your game face back on.

I am Jessie Burlingame. An NRV.

Who. Are you?

So you want me to reveal who I am on thread ? Then we get a wolf reveal of same role and boom, we both have to be on the chopping board tomorrow night ? Oh but wait, Ewan peeks one of us and confirms Im lieing . . Wow, fancy that . .

I think you are right Liam. I might sleep on this . . Or maybe I will just start talking in riddles, that seems to be allowed here now . . Of course we don't have the drama that was going on when you were playing your game so people can actually see how unhelpful me doing what you were doing actually is . .

Wendy - Ewan - Liam - Angus - Gertie is a theory . . Unproven as yet and one or two of those could be innocent . .

Im just surprised that so many RVs seem to be lasting so long with no sign of a BG protection, wolves going after Doris (who wasn't important) . .

I suppose if I was right on some level, we got very few wolves and not many of the ones announced by our revealed players (including the made up roles that we didn't know existed) . .

I would also add that it would make sense for more wolves to be around tonight . .

But hey, look at me getting all paranoid . . That's such not a thing that happens in this game right ?

RapidNeedyAgama-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Gertie was a wolf anyway! Jessie Burlingame, why didnt you agree to that role when Angus said it?

Phil I do think your barking up the wrong tree a bit but I am happy with you at least looking outside the box! I am so dead tomorrow anyway, Friday was absolute misery for me, I answered **** all day and I still couldnt get lynched. Back for one more day, T-22 hours to my death

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Gertie was a wolf anyway! Jessie Burlingame, why didnt you agree to that role when Angus said it?

Phil I do think your barking up the wrong tree a bit but I am happy with you at least looking outside the box! I am so dead tomorrow anyway, Friday was absolute misery for me, I answered **** all day and I still couldnt get lynched. Back for one more day, T-22 hours to my death

You know what . . I am going to dump my notes and take my leave. .

If Liam is a villager after all the stuff I have posted, I don't want to do anymore work for a village that thinks its ok . .

The following was another theory I was working on . . These are theories guys, we are working blind here. . And these are notes so they aren't perfect and a lot is me asking questions as much as insinuations . . There are holes in it I am sure but I give up putting in any effort for this village

Clodagh . . An uninterested player or a sneaky bollox ?

Post style
    Day 0 Total Posts - 4
    Day 1 Total Posts -7
    Day 2 Total Posts -3
    Day 3 Total Posts -1
    Day 4 Total Posts -14
    Day 5 Total Posts -7

Voting:

Day 1 - Katie (Teagan Lynched) Liam Also Katie
    Day 2 - Katie (Katie lynched barely - Doris with equal votes) Liam votes Conor by accident apparantly
    Day 3 - Did not Vote (Nigel Lynched) Liam votes Nigel
    Day 4 - Angus (Eva Lynched) Liam votes Eva (But was also pushing Angus to be killed)
    Day 5 - Vernon (Angus Lynched) Liam doesn't vote despite being so active so much and even that day?!

Sunday Day 0

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost...stcount=20
    Post 20 and first post "My family will have to do without me" - Why is that ? You have only posted 36 times, doesn't look like your too invested in the game if your post count is relevant . .

Her second post "really excited about this game" - Again, so excited that you post 36 times in 5 days ?

Monday Day 1 posts generally fluff , shock and forgettable comments on what wolves might be doing and a bit on the 19 post theory thing. Liam mentions the 19 theory stuff (quoted post 485). .

Experienced player but says in post 281 "didn't expect two kills" . . Why is that ? There is an SK team and wolf team ? Would an experienced player miss that obvious fact ?

FFA is pointless messing . They posted my FFA is x (post 592)

Isla targets on day 1 because of 19 post thing. She thought Clodagh was soft claiming Carrie

Tuesday Day 2

Post 743: Says in first post has the afternoon to read the thread (and presumably contribute) - Posts only 3 times that day

Post 1109 : RIP the dead (fluff). FFA Katie + Isla - Playing like they are confused asking questions with no real contribution

Post 1114: Trys to make up with Isla - Mentions Katie again

Wednesday Day 3
    Post 1489: Posts not even knowing if they are supposedly alive or dead … ?! Again, an experienced player who has modded a game ?!

Thursday Day 4

Post 2286 - Ewan and Barbara want to hear more from Clodagh and have her on FFAs. Isla also voted for Clodagh. Liam Defends Clodagh. Has a go at Isla and people having her on FFAs because she didn't post. This is somebody who modded a game and they find this surprising ?

Post 2433 - confirms they are an Experienced Player (previous mod) but also uses that to confirm the App priest theory. Liam is interacting with Clodagh. Possibility that its two wolves adding credibility to a person role revealing in the future?

Post 2313: Isla again pushing suggesting Clodagh trying to pretend to be a character but Clodagh brushes off

Post 2335: Says voted Katie twice and she has proven to be bad . Wolves voting for wolves early game is a good way of distancing ?

Post 2353 - Thinks Isla is bad. Supports Ewans story (Ewan marks Brendan as good). Also asks Wendy about role being activated

Post 2354 - Pushes theory that there are more RVs that aren't in original post (if this is wolf play its the start of legitimising role claims). Responding to Liam on this point

Post 2443 - Responding to Liam post re the whole modkill and new roles thing

Post 2448 - Posts right after Liam posts messing post - Nothing unusual but they seem to interact a lot

Post 2457 - Wants Gertie killed. Wants some information from Wendy before Gertie killed ?

Post 2536 - "Whats going on , im very confused?". This was when weird stuff was going on with Eva coming out as SK and Liam is also posting weird stuff. I think maybe Eva had a spell and this could of been a "oh my, I do not have any idea whats going on" post. . But Clodagh has nothing but shock to add?

- Gertie claimed BG, Eva was claiming Gertie was Randall and Eva thanked a post where Riona said "if there is another BG don't reveal"

Post 2600 - Responds to Eva saying "peek Isla or Clodagh". Accuses Eva of trying to confuse things.

Post 2718: "I want to die" - Why ? You aren't doing anything at all to help the village and you are acting like a bystander. A nice position for a wolf to be in.

Post 2743: Getting plane so needs to get an early vote in again.

Post 2797 - Voting Angus at 3pm cause "cant check in till after lynch"

Friday Day 5

Post 3332 - Nothing post asking if Eva was killed . . What the f**K ? Somebody who is so excited in the game start of week wont even check who was killed ? "Sorry Fee" ? In response to Fiona like they are friends . . Barely any on thread interactions ?! Wolves getting a bit too comfortable ?

Post 3351 - "So It is gone, woohoo" - Thanked by Fiona and Barbara - Why ? Clodagh hasn't been on thread much at all. Again is this wolves getting too confident ?

Post 3434 - "So Babs" - Very familiar for a not very frequent poster . But this was Barbara asking to hear more from Clodagh. Clodagh says she would like to be peaked by both seers. If she peaked bad by Angus and Ewan said peaked good its game over. Wolves potentially have Ewan, Liam, Barbara, Fiona and Clodagh ?

Posts 3448 - Likes game schedule so should be around to answer this post

Post 3536 - Nothing helpful, waffle post

Post 3556 - "Let seers peak me and I will say who is the real seer" . Why would the village trust Clodagh ? Shes contributed f**k all and coasted through 6 days relatively unnoticed. . "My thoughts is one is lieing" - Really ? Nobody ever thought that . . Department of bleeing obvious has called with a job offer. .

Post 3594 - Responds to my post Challanging Ewans reveal. Says " Lets not make silly moves right now" and yet proposed that both seers peak her ?

If Clodagh is a wolf, according to her interactions with Liam, Brendan, Ewan and maybe her early fixation on Katie there could be some interesting stuff to explore here.

At best Clodagh has been an uninterested villager with no desire to really help at all. For somebody really excited about the game, mentioning at different times they will put time aside they haven't been involved in a lot that helps the village in anyway.

This is an out there theory but If I am reading this right I think Clodagh, Liam and possibly Ewan are involved in a wolf play to completely confuse things and add weight to any role plays. While Conor's modkill could of very well required an App replacement the fact that these characters discussed it a fair bit, if they were wolves, it would suggest wolves wanted to use the confusion against the village.

Fiona - Calling Fiona "fee" on thread looks like they may have a backroom interaction ? Not concrete, a question for all to ponder.

I think Eva might of been under a spell (how else could an SK commit suicide or a villager claim to be SK). I think Liam might of decided to be also under a spell for some reason and believe that's why he wouldn't explain it.

• Advertisement

You know what . . I am going to dump my notes and take my leave. .

If Liam is a villager after all the stuff I have posted, I don't want to do anymore work for a village that thinks its ok . .

Apologies Phil, I aint gonna lie, I was a bit fatigued logging in tonight. I will go back and actually read what you posted. I only read the last page! I felt like that on Friday pal, nobody actually gives a ****

Narrative peddled about Nigel was that he was IT and moved to Eva . .

Nigel – Wanted to kill Angus (post 1769)

- Post 1569 – Starts posting weird after 10am – Start time of “spell”?

- Post 1605 “Don’t forget the wolves get the roles of who they killed. So this x was Carrie y was the vig is probably a product of them knowing through that. Also watch out for a fake priest once they’ve killed the seer and priest.”

- He says he wont be posting until 7 and posts plenty during day putting shade on him and eventually leads to his lynch. It was like he was trying to be lynched in the same way Eva did . . SO the SK wanted both its lives to be wasted ? I think possibly a wolf bag of trick.

- Post 1739 – Asks people to shoot Roland our gunslinger ? WTF, why would anybody do that if they weren’t being controlled ? Again, our supposed SK who body hopped is trying to bring attention to themselves?

- Goes after Angus hard (as Does Liam the next day after his “episode”

- Is “spell” to do with Time travel ?

- Accused Barbara of being Loser post 1817 (What does Barbara think of that interaction ?

- Poat 1820 – Doris accused Nigel of being Leyland ? and Gertie agrees

- Post 1870– claimed he was a loser and that he thought all losers could view each other which was why he thought Barbara could see him

- Post 1891 – Accuses Liam of being Wolf, states seer shouldn’t come out (not very wolfy ?)

- Nigel ended up being lynched

- Pink orb used against Nigel and he was lynched aswell as SK

- Last post was “Liam is NRV”

More presumptions made on kills that we don't actually know for sure . .

Oisin Killed himself right after Nigel’s Lynch

- Pink orb used on Nigel during the day ? How did we know that ? I think that was presumed but we don't actually know?

- Angus first to point it out

- Post 2308 – Fiona confirms that the OP doesn’t say Stan Commits suicide if IT dies

o Was that a plot used by wolves ?

o Was oisin connected to Nigel on a different level? Lover theory usually applies 24 hours between deaths so why wouldn’t Oisin reveal? Unless they both die together ?

o Was orb used to wound IT ?

Isla WW - Decent shot for Carrie

- Why do we believe she is Carrie ?

- Post 2201 – tried to tell Clodagh she had peaked her ? WTF

Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - can actually prove it with a lynch reversal but we don't actually know if that's the powers of the role. "It can have negative impact on village"

I wont bother with the rest . . That's enough for people to chew on . . I hope a goody bothers to at least try and see if theres something worthwhile in the information. . Ive done the best I can with a NRV position . . I am obviously just a loser . .

Some interesting stuff there Phil. Wil digest through that over the next while. Might be best to leave aside the stuff that's beyond the boundaries of the dome. I'm disregarding it anyway.

Ps angus was a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Phil, lets see if anyone admits to being Cujo'd

If no-one is Cujo'd, then Cujo is dead - coincidentally the same day that Angus died.

If angus was indeed Cujo, then you must believe that Gertie, Vernon and Katie are also wolves.

Wolves MUST use Cujo if they have Cujo. its too powerful not to be used

Unless your playing an epic game leading the village up a merry path :D

you are a wolf so we shouldnt listen to you

we should kill flag not believe a story that he can be auto killed
    i cant win so why would they kill me
    see in a game this complex i believe ther could be two false claims and a false priest claim

but i believe ewan wendy

IT believes there could be two false claims but believes Ewan and Wendy
    i take it we are killing gertrude and letting angus have one last shot at the peeking

the both the seers can peek vernon
    and that game i think

Originally IT wants Gertie gone
    No clue what happened with Gabby tbh. Maybe he just felt overwhelmed and couldn't make a decision.

Wendy thinking our Vig Gabriel (Not actually the Vig) live three days and got overwhelmed so couldnt fire. BS
    there are 4 wolves left

we lynch either vernon or rhiona and well youll be dead at this stage unless magic happens
    we lynch one i munch the other and then i kill isla for stuykle points

i get to kill the wolves fo being meanies
    village gets to win
    mods get a cool story

Response to Gertie, why would the SK want the village to win, and why would such a blatant rule breach be allowed. Hidden motives possibly
    Phil I think you're heading down a dead end rabbit hole. I dunno what Liam is at but I don't have the headspace to be looking into it today. My head is melted enough with the role claims.

A couple of times Wendy has told Phil he was going down a rabbit hole with his investigations. Whats wrong with his investigations?
    its very confisting

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Fair enough. I won't trust Riona unless/until the sphere kills Gertrude. I'm very happy to lynch Gertrude before that. Still don't get your motivation, unless you were sure that wolves were gonna get you.
    enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend_o_2572603.webp

Ewan and Eva having a brief chat on thread
    ae we not killing gertrude?
    Eva still unhappy that Gertie wasnt getting the chop
    That might happen, but it would be a neat way to prove that Eva, Gertrude and Angus are all evil. I'm not trusting Eva to do anything, if the wolves kill Dorris and get another kill that's crap, but that's how it is. I know that Gertrude and Angus are wolves, so I want them gone. Eva's presumably evil too, but I have no idea how she's playing it.

Anyway, if you're so worried about Eva over the rest, why didn't you use the sphere on her to be sure?

kill angus if hes the annie then i dont have to kill dorris
    peek vernon kill vernon
    then when gertrude dont die kill you

then kill gertrude

wolves will not win

i was pointing at villagers and messing away and ye spurned me

Odd choice of words
    barbra was good
    also you left me off the list#
    ignore wendy / katie as 1 definate wolf

so theer are 4 more

gertrude and angus or ewan and i donno liam ?
    has tgo be gertrude and gabbriel anyhow

i think rhiona
    and then either mary or vernon

im helping :)

The SK helping the village again, Gabriel the BG named along with me and Riona

I wanted Gertrude lynched because it would prove that I'm the seer and confirm Angus as a wolf.

Riona has said that she has marked Gertrude for death with the sphere. I don't have a good reason to disbelieve this, so there's an argument to not lynch Gertrude tonight as she would die (or lose one life anyway) tomorrow. Obviously if Gertrude isn't lynched and it's not clear that the sphere has hit her tomorrow then Riona would be suspicious.

Angus is a wolf (I get that I can't prove this, but it's his word against mine and one of us is lying), so I'm ok to see him lynched, especially as he might have a useful wolfy power.

I get the arguments that Eva should be lynched, and I haveta assume she's evil. My only worry is that I can't understand why she came out as SK, and seems to be trying to be killed. That said, if killing her stops a SK kill (like Riona keeps saying), then it's not the end of the world if she's lynched.

You see you wanted Gertie killed so you would be proved good, but by who? Wendy? Convenient really. Almost as convenient as the Liam peek tonight. Liam who has apparently already been peeked.
    Gertrude is Flagg, who has two lives. That's the proof.

Your proof was the two lives, Gertie died from one hit.
    I’m a wolf ? Then who is the serial killer ?

Eva just being helpful as usual. Hope her old site takes her back
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Not at all. Im hoping she is the dog who claimed it in order to avoid lynching. She was in discussion for it earlier irrc

Final list is Gertrude
    Angus
    Liam and you

Why would I claim sk to avoid lynching
    I’ve don itvto kill you for wolfing to haughy

Liam is now a wolf according to the SK along with Angus and Gertie
    Cause your promising to kill wolves....

O no wait sorry, your promising to kill Doris..

O no wait sorry, just kill you.
    Wendy preiwstwss can conform we are dead
    Eva saying again Wendy is the priestess, odd words but she will confirm him dead. Similar maybe to her declaring the SK team dead the day before?
    Henry and Nigel
    I’m Nigel and the village will lose if they lynch me
    Lynched you and the village looks like losing, good shout on that to be fair Eva
    Mary WW wrote: »
    What if we lynched Doris?

Who did you protect all game John
    Dont get why she would in all this chaos decide to lynch Doris. She came to her senses pretty quick, Mary is good I think but wanted to point it out.
    O I got my munch in at 1030 am this morning or when ever it was announced Doris was Paul so you wouldn’t getvthe minch
    First in best dressed
    Well, there you go folks, another reason to put a noose on Eva

Best net effect is neutral, worst hurts the village of Eva is the last sk member
    Eva offering to work with the village again
    How is it neutral I’ve already confirmed your seerand priestess and I’m gonna kill your Doris to save a kill
    You know what donwhay you want
    I wanted a village win but I’m not gonna argue for it any longer

Crazy again that the SK is again confirming a seer and a priest. Why?
    So kill Fr Gertie
    I’m not a wolf
    I didn’t eat him
    Gertie did you eat andy?
    Rhiona you ?
    Mary ? Angus what’s that in your teeth, oh it’s katie
    No we didn’t eat him
    Not really you have 4 wolves and one me
    I confirmed your seer and priest and asked only that I get to outlive gertrude
    And you tray me like this
    {Burp}
    Sorry I have villager breath
    Why anyone would not vote for EVA following these posts is beyond me
    Rhiona is a wolf
    They are on the ropes
    They are doing everything they can to not let me take them out
    And the village are being silly
    We kill Gertrude and let both seers peek someone
    Then they both postvat the same time what that person Ian and we have a great laugh
    Even if I’m dead do this cow it’ll be fun
    Ok
    If I make it will I kill you or Gertie ?
    Replying to Doris and Wendy about the kill order
    Why not Gertie ?
    Phil for your own sanity don't look any further for game mechanics in relation to my performance today. There are none. My choice and my choice alone. Trust me, free your mind of this and your ass will Follow
    Liam in the middle of the seer back and forth went a bit loopy and then finished the day with the above odd post
    So I just voted
    There’s a **** ton of us left buy us I mean players
    Im the only It
    Happy time me and that video
    Happy times indeedy
    Guys stop ffs. Once and for all, I believe Ewan is the priest, I believe Angus is a wolf. He's not Flagg and he's not the evil priest which means he's cujo or Annie. Killing one of those 2 is worth more to the village than killing eva or gertie. If Angus is cujo he could block anyone of the village powers tonight and rightly **** us up.
    WE NEED TO KILL ANGUS.
    Putting my vote in now.
    So now the priestess confirms Ewan is the priest, good stuff but your the priestess Wendy, Ewan was the seer. But lets not kill the 100 per cent final member of an evil team. Nope, we will kill a disputed seer instead. Lets not reduce the kill rate, that would be stupid!
    Jesus wendy i thought you were the priest
    And I thought you were a villager
    Wendy getting ratty after her slip
    She’s a witch
    Get her
    Eva jumping to her defence
    ?
    I’m still voting Angus just cos Wendy got confused is no reason itvto
    Eva again defending Wendy, an SK defending a priest, first time ive seen that in WW.
    Didnt she also claim team IT is dead? How are you here then?
    Imagine if I’m wrong and I’m the priest and Wendy is IT
    I’d look sillybthen
    Come on vote father Angus
    Mad for Angus to go
    As someone said gertie, theres gonna be 2 kills tomorro either way cos the wolves will target doris. so i think its better to take out a rolled wolf than a normal sk tonight. we can lynch eva tomorrow and eliminate the sk team once and for all.
    But there wasnt two kills, and we did reduce the kill rate! You were wrong and made another poor call
    So anyway, dunno if there's much point now, but here's my FFA:

1. Angus - I'm the seer, so he's a wolf. Up to you guys whether you believe me or not. I'd think carefully about whether you believe Angus. If not, then he's a wolf. If you don't believe him and also don't believe me, think about whether it makes any sense at all for two wolves to pretend to be seers.
    2. Gertrude - Just to reiterate, Gertrude is Randall Flagg. I was hoping to use a lynch on her to confirm me as seer, since Flagg has two lives. Eva claimed that she had already hit Gertrude once, believe that if you like. Riona has said that Gertrude will be hit by the black sphere tomorrow. I'd say it's fair to judge Riona after that does or doesn't happen.
    3. Eva - Self proclaimed SK. I get the argument that it makes more sense to lynch someone who's open about being a baddy. Fine so. I'm a bit wary because I can't understand her coming out and all the spamming today, but it's hard to argue that she's not on one evil team or other.
    2 wolves you peeked in a row, and I happened to be a third one. The funny part is that everyone has just taken that as gospel. You then peeked Liam, a non villager who has said he is Jessie Burlingame, Top work
    because i read the evidence and made a decision on it,
    Yep, someones cocked up somewhere
    I ageee with kill those peolpe in tahtvorder
    Kill Angus in case he’s cujo
    Kill Rhiona if Gertie dosent sphere die and I’ll kill Doris and the wolves will kill me
    That ain’t gonna wait around cos if they do and you peek good this will be over by 9pm tomorrow
    Eva following Wendy on teh Angus bote
    I am
    I came out to back up Ewan
    Anything mentioned him not being good I ment if he wasn’t and showed how preposterous it is
    And Eva also supporting Ewan, well fair ****s bud
    With friends like you...
    because i believe cujo is more of a threat.

Cujo, who can block your power for a hole night, is more dangerous than someone who could ****ing kill you tomorrow. Thats bizarre
    Ok so lynch Angus like Wendy says
    Cosying up again
    Why would i be advocating for angus' death if i was a wolf???
    Why would you not wait and see how it played out and take the actual confirmed evil ****er in the room
    Don’t trust me I’m a murderer and eater of souls
    And Eva actually now says herself she cant be trusted
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh

Voting Eva either way

Villager move
    I’m IT

On a plate, yet you couldnt vote him?
    Who am I protecting tonight.
    Your not or never were the BG Liamo, why you gave Angus such a hard time but took it like a champ from Ewan. Good work
    Wendy
    Well we'll know if I'm right in about 8 minutes if Angus gets lynched.
    We learn nothing new by lynching eva. We learn lots if we lynch angus.
    What do we learn? **** all, cause your the one that would be giving us the info.
    I confirmed that Henry is dead. Many times.
    And who verified the validity of your reveal?

Fair point Phil, no one did
    Me
    Oh no wait Eva did
    All the dead people silly.

My role can't really be verified. Can it? How would you propse I confirm myself?
    Ah look, A role that can never be verified, except for the wolf above there.
    Honestly the peace is kinda nice. Today has been an absolute head melt. The village are tearing themselves apart.

You lead the charge on that
    Village you know you're doing it wrong when the wolves are happy. :rolleyes:

Eva doesnt die and she thinks the wolves are happy but shes not despite knowing that team IT is now actually dead once and for all.

There is IMO 2-3 wolves left. Ewan is full of ****, so is Wendy but I cant help feel there is a third party involvement. People should go back over the Eva stuff from the other night and narrow down the interactions. I am missing something or someone but I think all your wolves were involved in that conversation the other night. I was too but more so when I get lynched and the game goes on you will need to start looking outside your narrow focus.

Phils Liam posts are excellent to be fair. Fiona hates me for some reason. I will be on all day again tomorrow so any questions fire them my way! I have a plan, hopefully be back on premunch, I have had a few :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I think i need fiona to be a wolf. Her or frank.

There is one wolf left after vernon right?

Fiona really pushed for the killing of vernon over angus which made zero sense.

Frank comes in makes 5 posts in a row and disappears.

Ewan and Wendy I really hope ye're wolves tbh.

Advertisement