Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

For all we know IT has ****ing morphed again, I dont see how his play as Eva was anything other than suicide if he hasn't morphed again or something but no kill means SK dead

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wendy WW took a drive, trying to clear their head after the horrible goings on of the past days.

They took a drive to the outskirts of Derry, heading towards the very Dome that kept them all imprisoned in this ever-growing tomb.

Wendy WW started to feel a sudden rumble beneath them and their vehicle, a mini-quake perhaps?

Suddenly, a portion of the road collapsed beneath them!

The vehicle and Wendy WW crashed 20 feet below into a finely made hole in what used to be a road... a trap!
    Wendy WW, a little dazed - looked up to see an unknown number of figures smiling down at them, laughing.

600px-DCadillac5906Beretta.jpg

A chute was lowered into the hole... and the concrete began to pour as Wendy WW screamed in terror....

start-of-cement-pour.gif

The hole was swiftly filled, and Wendy WW would remain sealed in their concrete tomb... forever.

Wendy WW has been killed.

Elsewhere....

As they were walking home from the pub after a heavy night on the tiles, the target was attacked by an unknown individual.

Forced to the floor, the target saw their doom in the evil eyes of the attacker.

Just before the killing blow could be struck, a strong sense of wellbeing overcame the target. As if... something was protecting them:

John-Coffey-Green-Mile-Michael-CLarke-Duncan-g.jpg

Terrified, the attacker immediately fled into the night leaving the target shaken, but alive.

Someone has survived an attack.

Haha yes, BG is alive!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Thinking that IT has morphed again is reaching the bottom of the rabbit hole,

Eva claimed because she was a shoe in to be lynched and she wanted to make a go at reaching at least one of our two objectives (killing losers) - any strategy can be considered free of rule 10, she just didn't make it far enough to win at any point in any way

GG wendy

Ewan gets another peek

Vernon you die today - thanks for the memories

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Thinking that IT has morphed again is reaching the bottom of the rabbit hole,

Eva claimed because she was a shoe in to be lynched and she wanted to make a go at reaching at least one of our two objectives (killing losers) - any strategy can be considered free of rule 10, she just didn't make it far enough to win at any point in any way

Feck off and read Evas reveal, she wasn't getting a huge amount of heat and if she hadn't come out she wouldn't have died that night. It was mental strategy, she would have had another night or 2 at a minimum. Blinkers babs

Phil you may now leave the rabbit hole

GG wendy

Ewan gets another peek

Vernon you die today - thanks for the memories

Should have died on Friday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Haha yes, BG is alive!

Doesn’t that basically confirm you as a wolf

Also confirms Annie is alive

Rip Wendy, well played

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Haha yes, BG is alive!

Which means they protected ewan or somebody else. So the BG is still alive and they know one confirmed villager....

Was this the Doris kill bonus or sk kill?

• Advertisement

Feck off and read Evas reveal, she wasn't getting a huge amount of heat and if she hadn't come out she wouldn't have died that night. It was mental strategy, she would have had another night or 2 at a minimum. Blinkers babs

Another night or 2, but still a shoe in to be lynched.

Semantics

Phil you may now leave the rabbit hole

Which one? My heads already melted ...

OnlyBowedAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

Lynch form is now open.

Another night or 2, but still a shoe in to be lynched.

Semantics

Not a shoe in at all, he self sacrificed for no gain, not semantics at all. SK on first sign of fire runs to the noose instead of fighting his corner

Phil WW wrote: »
    Which means they protected ewan or somebody else. So the BG is still alive and they know one confirmed villager....

Bonus kill of some sort

no sk kill

notes ::

Randall Flaggs picture has not appeared in the death write-ups
    Pennywise death images have not appeared either.

It's just the wolves.

The rabbit hole is now closed

Should have died on Friday

Well thankfully you didn't and our BG was free to save people

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Doesn’t that basically confirm you as a wolf

Also confirms Annie is alive

Rip Wendy, well played

I've been confirmed as a wolf since Thursday apparently.

None of you bother reading between the lines on the John Coffey role, if you think that was the extra kill then how did Coffey block it? He can only block SK and wolf munch. So if Ewan was the bonus kill how did Coffey stop it. He stopped an SK kill IMO

Mods would like to remind players that flavour is flavour, as per the rules. It is not indicative of who may or may not be dead. Thanks. Now back to killing each other please. I have work to pretend to do today :D

Bonus kill of some sort

no sk kill

notes ::

Randall Flaggs picture has not appeared in the death write-ups
    Pennywise death images have not appeared either.

It's just the wolves.

The rabbit hole is now closed

The pictures are flavor...

But I can’t think of why the SKs wouldn’t have a munch yesterday unless Cujos powers could block them?

Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog: Crazed and rabid - but under Flagg's control, this once lovable St. Bernard now strikes fear into the hearts of all those who would dare face him. Cujo's vicious bite will send anyone he targets to the hospital each night for the cure for the horrible disease, blocking any actions they may have.

Bit of a stretch?

Phil WW wrote: »

Has to be the bonus kill, no reason for the sk to disappear yesterday if theyre alive

• Advertisement

Vernon dies today.

Phil, bring that amazing workrate into finding the last remaining wolf.

Living players ::

Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW
    Vernon WW

How I am kinda seeing things

People who are lock clear by seer peeks

Ewan - seer
    Liam - peeked Jessie Burling....

People who are just obviously villagers

Barbara - claimed Bill Denborough
    Phil - Insane workrate
    Mary - Stephen King ?

Villager leans

Neutral reads

Brendan
    Fiona
    Riona

People who should be lock clear but have done the proverbial **** off and thus cannot be above suspicion

Isla

Wolf leans

Clodagh
    Frank

Peeked wolf

Vernon

I have some reading to do

And by Neutral, I don't mean you are a neutral party. it just means that I have no read

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil
    Nice long post.
    So you disbelieve two seer claims?

Phil are you a wolf.

Wendance was app priest obviously, this allows us to start confirming sine things

Putting my young fella up for his nap now, but I'll do #wagonomics when I get back - should be able to narrow things down by who was voting the counter wagons

Wolves will need to convince us there is still an SK - they want to distract the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isn't cujo dead. So couldn't block sk powers.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Phil
    Nice long post.
    So you disbelieve two seer claims?

Phil are you a wolf.

Wendance was app priest obviously, this allows us to start confirming sine things

Never said that Liam... I said it’s a theory ... I’m asking specific questions , not speaking in riddles or making wild unfounded accusations...

The seer reveals are the only things saving you from the noose. Your behavior has been consistently suspicious and anybody who actually reads my notes on you would think the same...

If you are good your “tactics” are out there....

Only way Wendy is potentially bad is if SK is still alive. What where her list of dead and roles...

If somehow Cujo could block the sk (if one left) , they could block them yesterday and tomorrow. The wolves would also know who the remaining sk is and could kill them whenever they wanted....

I’m betting it’s the Doris bonus kill. Surely one player couldn’t stop an Sk from doing what sks do?

If that’s the case Wendy was actually telling the truth...

Kill is an obligation not a power

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Kill is an obligation not a power

Post says Cujo blocks actions no powers.

Advertisement