Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning all

Some thoughts

We killed a wolf in angus based on Wendy’s reveal. I believe Wendy and favorited ewan over angus so this is good. As he’s cujo that’s awesome

However, killing Vernon would have forced Fuji to choose between blocking a priest who could confirm which of the two Leland gaunt claims were false and blocking the real seer. That would have been definitive once the bad team had no peek. Even if they had it’s a bad choice for Fuji. That’s why I wanted Vernon dead last night.

Vernon and Gertie (dead) are wolves.a dead Wolf priest seems to be agreed also. With angus as a wolf also that leaves at most 1 to find. Whether we see a second kill this morning will reveal if Annie is still in play

Conveniantly missed that cujo blocked the priest the previous night though

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Thinking that IT has morphed again is reaching the bottom of the rabbit hole,

Eva claimed because she was a shoe in to be lynched and she wanted to make a go at reaching at least one of our two objectives (killing losers) - any strategy can be considered free of rule 10, she just didn't make it far enough to win at any point in any way

Annies kill most likely?

Confirms wendy.

Ewan gets another peek.

Bg can confirm Ewan now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'd like Ewan to peek Fiona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Conveniantly missed that cujo blocked the priest the previous night though

No that’s the point, cujo could only block one from two it’s also why Cujo can’t have done anything to the sk, hence why sk has to be dead

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'd like Ewan to peek Fiona.

I’m good with that though there are better choices. Ewan peeking me will confirm I’m niot a wolf which builds a village core. Note that we have only one wolf left after Vernon and ewan will only have one more peek so we need to discuss what the best peek is today and not get dragged on to tangents

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Annies kill most likely?

Confirms wendy.

Ewan gets another peek.

Bg can confirm Ewan now

Possibly Annie’s kill. If I was betting it’s the wolf bonus.

But I’m just saying if Cujo can stop sk kill it’s a superb wolf play to confuse things further. Wendy could of been an SK kill and the missed kill could of been the wolf play.

Either way the BG knows who they protected So that’s two potential goodies. We have 12 players left and as of now are none the wiser..

If by chance the failed kill was on me I wonder if that implicates Vernon? I mean I’ve sort of added a defence for Vernon or at least given him a chance to fight his corner. I’d be a perfect wolf kill if Vernon was bad.

Guys my posts are not bulletproof, they are just theories. I’m hoping something clicks in somebody and they will spot what I cant. I can see discrepancies with every role reveal in good and bad ways for the village... as such I’m not sure of anybody. For all we know the wolves are sitting back laughing at the village tearing itself apart!!!

If Clodagh does return with some remarkably dramatic or unsatisfactory reason for their behavior she’s as good a target as any IMO. But I’m guessing if she misses vote and doesn’t post she won’t be long for this village.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I’m good with that though there are better choices. Ewan peeking me will confirm I’m niot a wolf which builds a village core. Note that we have only one wolf left after Vernon and ewan will only have one more peek so we need to discuss what the best peek is today and not get dragged on to tangents

Can you even just put a summary couple of points on why Vernon is bad?

I don’t mind the insinuation and I’m not clearing Vernon, I’ve just admittedly been focusing elsewhere and haven’t had the chance yet to properly look into Vernon..

I would be ok with ewan peaking me. I’m not pushing for it but I won’t trust him until I know for sure. If he confirms my role that confirms he and Liam are good and I think that’s 3 villagers core. That will of made Liam’s peek worthwhile....

I haven’t disclosed who I am. I have hinted at a couple of characters to make it hard to guess...

There is one thing really bugging me though. If angus is bad how did he know Liam was JB? I’m not convinced the secret baddy (leyland) role was just a peek every two days. That surely has to be a power used against Eva and/Nigel.

I mean are we happy that baddies (Eva/Nigel) intentionally killed themselves with gibberish mish mash? Alternatively are we happy that a power that forced 2 people to go crazy was not even hinted at in the OP?

It has to be one or the other. So my guess is that Angus and/or ewan are wolves. So how did angus get Liam’s role if angus is not the seer and leyland isn’t able to peek villagers?

Could leyland role be a peek night 1 and mind control day 3? The character mind controls people in the book ! Is anybody familiar with this sort of role?

I’m sorry Liam to go back to that again, I’m just trying to work this out... Can somobody please shoot holes in above or amend it?

That’s the last rabbit hole for today for me...

I think I might be doing more harm then good at this stage. I will try and post more cohesive theories in the future...

Phil WW wrote: »
    Possibly Annie’s kill. If I was betting it’s the wolf bonus.

But I’m just saying if Cujo can stop sk kill it’s a superb wolf play to confuse things further. Wendy could of been an SK kill and the missed kill could of been the wolf play.

Either way the BG knows who they protected So that’s two potential goodies. We have 12 players left and as of now are none the wiser..

If by chance the failed kill was on me I wonder if that implicates Vernon? I mean I’ve sort of added a defence for Vernon or at least given him a chance to fight his corner. I’d be a perfect wolf kill if Vernon was bad.

Guys my posts are not bulletproof, they are just theories. I’m hoping something clicks in somebody and they will spot what I cant. I can see discrepancies with every role reveal in good and bad ways for the village... as such I’m not sure of anybody. For all we know the wolves are sitting back laughing at the village tearing itself apart!!!

If Clodagh does return with some remarkably dramatic or unsatisfactory reason for their behavior she’s as good a target as any IMO. But I’m guessing if she misses vote and doesn’t post she won’t be long for this village.

Vernon has been caught in TWO lies. He’s a wolf, no question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good afternoon team
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I've been confirmed as a wolf since Thursday apparently.

None of you bother reading between the lines on the John Coffey role, if you think that was the extra kill then how did Coffey block it? He can only block SK and wolf munch. So if Ewan was the bonus kill how did Coffey stop it. He stopped an SK kill IMO

Wendy could have been the extra kill, and the blocked death was the regular munch

• Advertisement

Can you even just put a summary couple of points on why Vernon is bad?

I don’t mind the insinuation and I’m not clearing Vernon, I’ve just admittedly been focusing elsewhere and haven’t had the chance yet to properly look into Vernon..

I would be ok with ewan peaking me. I’m not pushing for it but I won’t trust him until I know for sure. If he confirms my role that confirms he and Liam are good and I think that’s 3 villagers core. That will of made Liam’s peek worthwhile....

I haven’t disclosed who I am. I have hinted at a couple of characters to make it hard to guess...

There is one thing really bugging me though. If angus is bad how did he know Liam was JB? I’m not convinced the secret baddy (leyland) role was just a peek every two days. That surely has to be a power used against Eva and/Nigel.

I mean are we happy that baddies (Eva/Nigel) intentionally killed themselves with gibberish mish mash? Alternatively are we happy that a power that forced 2 people to go crazy was not even hinted at in the OP?

It has to be one or the other. So my guess is that Angus and/or ewan are wolves. So how did angus get Liam’s role if angus is not the seer and leyland isn’t able to peek villagers?

Could leyland role be a peek night 1 and mind control day 3? The character mind controls people in the book ! Is anybody familiar with this sort of role?

I’m sorry Liam to go back to that again, I’m just trying to work this out... Can somobody please shoot holes in above or amend it?

If you accept that I'm a JB then please please for your sanity and for the village accept that I was not mind controlled.

If we believe Wendy, which I think we have to now, Angus was cuntjo. Angus was using his team's info to pretend to be seer. Don't forget the wolves have all of the information as a team whereas we have to work things out on thread in isolation.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Good afternoon team

Wendy could have been the extra kill, and the blocked death was the regular munch

Wendy, ifnshe was app priest would surely have been the main target unless they went after the BG or the seer. If Wendy was the extra kill then the blocked kill is either Ewan or our BG.

Wendy, ifnshe was app priest would surely have been the main target unless they went after the BG or the seer. If Wendy was the extra kill then the blocked kill is either Ewan or our BG.

Pretty much this. Seer, priest and bodyguard would be the high value targets in that order. Doesn’t really matter which one is the bonus since it’s really just a double kill for the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

The only thing bothering me about Ewan is that he peeked Liam and took that suggestion from an unclear player, you Phil

FWIW this bothers me too. Dunno if it does make me look wolfy, but it was crap play by me.

Could have been Phil as well IMO, the most vocal (hopefully) villager, can be just as good as an RV at times

Vernon dies today.

Phil, bring that amazing workrate into finding the last remaining wolf.

Living players ::

Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW
    Vernon WW

How I am kinda seeing things

People who are lock clear by seer peeks

Ewan - seer
    Liam - peeked Jessie Burling....

People who are just obviously villagers

Barbara - claimed Bill Denborough
    Phil - Insane workrate
    Mary - Stephen King ?

Villager leans

Neutral reads

Brendan
    Fiona
    Riona

People who should be lock clear but have done the proverbial **** off and thus cannot be above suspicion

Isla

Wolf leans

Clodagh
    Frank

Peeked wolf

Vernon

I have some reading to do

One point, I also peeked Mary, who is Stephen King (villager). So as long as you believe I'm the seer, she's cleared by a peek.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    FWIW this bothers me too. Dunno if it does make me look wolfy, but it was crap play by me.

Two of your 'peeks' have been on people who had already come out. That definitely makes you look wolfy

Guys I also want to say sorry to Liam for having a go at his tactics. Doesn’t matter if he’s a wolf or not I shouldn’t of gone off like that.

Guys I also want to say sorry to Liam for having a go at his tactics. Doesn’t matter if he’s a wolf or not I shouldn’t of gone off like that.

I was thinkimg the same at the time, i just chose to ignore him for the day

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Two of your 'peeks' have been on people who had already come out. That definitely makes you look wolfy

Yeah, in my defence (and it's not a great defence, I know) I peeked Liam on Phil's suggestion (he recommended peeking Liam or Clodagh). Before then I was gonna peek Fiona. My logic in going along with the idea to peek Liam was that it didn't really matter who I peeked, at worst it would give us a confirmed villager. It's confirmed for me at least, but yeah, the fact that he had claimed a role makes it kinda useless in confirming me as seer.

• Advertisement

FWIW I think his tactics were balls. If it turns out that Eva just through up the head because she was annoyed at the wolves, then her tactics were balls too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Yeah, in my defence (and it's not a great defence, I know) I peeked Liam on Phil's suggestion (he recommended peeking Liam or Clodagh). Before then I was gonna peek Fiona. My logic in going along with the idea to peek Liam was that it didn't really matter who I peeked, at worst it would give us a confirmed villager. It's confirmed for me at least, but yeah, the fact that he had claimed a role makes it kinda useless in confirming me as seer.

Why didn't you peek who you said you were going to originally?

Why didn't you peek who you said you were going to originally?

Cause I wanted some board consensus. It didn't have any strong preference about who to peek, and still don't, so I thought it would be better to let someone else pick. Which was a bad move in hindsight. This time I'd like a few people to agree. Failing that I'm gonna peek Fiona, cause that's who I said I'd peek before I changed to Liam.

Cause I wanted some board consensus. It didn't have any strong preference about who to peek, and still don't, so I thought it would be better to let someone else pick. Which was a bad move in hindsight. This time I'd like a few people to agree. Failing that I'm gonna peek Fiona, cause that's who I said I'd peek before I changed to Liam.

Im on board for this.

FWIW I think his tactics were balls. If it turns out that Eva just through up the head because she was annoyed at the wolves, then her tactics were balls too.

It convinced my of Angus over you so it worked for me.

As being a wolf.

Ah cool I thought the peek off consensus was on Phil on Friday but Angus got the chop

I won't be taking any pleasure in the win as a result of his crap tbh, defeats the spirit tbh! A wins a win though!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Definitely peek Fiona

Stick to your gut - it bagged you two wolvs in Gertrude and vernon

• Advertisement

I won't be taking any pleasure in the win as a result of his crap tbh, defeats the spirit tbh! A wins a win though!

What?

Advertisement