Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I have been activated lads, I can bring back one person from the dead! Who do you want back? Wendy?

She will need a new host though!

This is like Roulette

It will happen at lynch time tonight but isnt linked to whether I am alive or dead apparently so thats no help!

5 names to choose from!

I will report back after 5, work to be done! I have till 7 to decide!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vote Vernon and enjoy your Sunday peoples

We'll see you at 9 tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Possibly Annie’s kill. If I was betting it’s the wolf bonus.

But I’m just saying if Cujo can stop sk kill it’s a superb wolf play to confuse things further. Wendy could of been an SK kill and the missed kill could of been the wolf play.

Either way the BG knows who they protected So that’s two potential goodies. We have 12 players left and as of now are none the wiser..

If by chance the failed kill was on me I wonder if that implicates Vernon? I mean I’ve sort of added a defence for Vernon or at least given him a chance to fight his corner. I’d be a perfect wolf kill if Vernon was bad.

Guys my posts are not bulletproof, they are just theories. I’m hoping something clicks in somebody and they will spot what I cant. I can see discrepancies with every role reveal in good and bad ways for the village... as such I’m not sure of anybody. For all we know the wolves are sitting back laughing at the village tearing itself apart!!!

If Clodagh does return with some remarkably dramatic or unsatisfactory reason for their behavior she’s as good a target as any IMO. But I’m guessing if she misses vote and doesn’t post she won’t be long for this village.

No great dramatic story. No wifi just. Have it now though. I did say I was going longhaul. Paid the train to get wifi, want paying the airline!

I saw someone, maybe Phil? asked why I called Fiona Fee. It is a short name. I have an Aunt by that name, call her Auntie Fee. Nothing familiar in it for the game, other than using a short name for her.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    No great dramatic story. No wifi just. Have it now though. I did say I was going longhaul. Paid the train to get wifi, want paying the airline!

Longhaul? were you on a Donkey to China since last Sunday? your excitement levels peaked too early :D

Also, I know I need to avoid the axe. So, getting my posts and my vote in.

Yes I have not been a great villager, not clogging up the thread with excuses, bit will explain after the game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

hey vernon. you seem bored. wanna talk

I am not a wolf and I don't want to lose the game due to me not vesting more time in helping the village. But I am a villager. So, look elsewhere

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yes I have not been a great villager, not clogging up the thread with excuses, bit will explain after the game.

you've nearly been as bad as me. i think we should join forces

Two wolves! Kill them both, No effort or impact in a week! Yet you lot decide to off me! You reap what you sow

Longhaul? were you on a Donkey to China since last Sunday? your excitement levels peaked too early :D

In Miami right now lol. its 9.25am.

I was really excited about the game. But as I said. I will explain after the game. Just bare with me and don't kill me,.

I think you are picking on me cos I is Black!

Getting my vote in now.

Actually, just having a LOL to myself My other half and kid at the pool. I swore I would be down in ten.

Thunder storm just happened. haha

They just came back soaked to the skin :D

Frank WW wrote: »
    hey vernon. you seem bored. wanna talk
    I am not a wolf and I don't want to lose the game due to me not vesting more time in helping the village. But I am a villager. So, look elsewhere
    In Miami right now lol. its 9.25am.

I was really excited about the game. But as I said. I will explain after the game. Just bare with me and don't kill me,.

I think you are picking on me cos I is Black!

Getting my vote in now.

Actually, just having a LOL to myself My other half and kid at the pool. I swore I would be down in ten.

Thunder storm just happened. haha

They just came back soaked to the skin :D

Think the guys said a page or two back we are gonna vote Fiona tonight. Dodgy as **** that one

That depends on what side you are! :pac:

Feckin first one was meant to be a multiquote. Having a shocker. Right be back after 5

Feckin first one was meant to be a multiquote. Having a shocker. Right be back after 5

SO we are voting for you then Vernon? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Mod Announcement

A CONVERSION HAS TAKEN PLACE

Going to be honest, you had me for a second

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

SO we are voting for you then Vernon? :D

Yep. He's goin down :cool:

Plan is to lynch Vernon than I'll peek Fiona (unless a loada villagers recommend that I lynch somebody else).

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yep. He's goin down :cool:

Plan is to lynch Vernon than I'll peek Fiona (unless a loada villagers recommend that I lynch somebody else).

You don't even seem sad about it Ewan!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm really sorry Phil,

I've been taunting you all week and I apologise but you were right to keep digging and digging and at this point it's the right time for me to reveal my true role.

I am

original.gif

As you figured death follows me everywhere because I am death.

Congratulations.

Now Phil for your prize... Follow me >>>>>>

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm really sorry Phil,

I've been taunting you all week and I apologise but you were right to keep digging and digging and at this point it's the right time for me to reveal my true role.

I am

original.gif

As you figured death follows me everywhere because I am death.

Congratulations.

Now Phil for your prize... Follow me >>>>>>

Im the grave digger, my backs broken from you this week!

Im the grave digger, my backs broken from you this week!

No gif, no role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Can we peek frank or clodagh instead of fiona? This is fricken ridiculous. Come in with 6 posts every day and go. Fairly blatantly too.

Frank missed a vote and only posted once munch to munch in the last round. I assume he'll be getting chop tonight

Riona WW wrote: »
    Can we peek frank or clodagh instead of fiona? This is fricken ridiculous. Come in with 6 posts every day and go. Fairly blatantly too.

Frank missed a vote and only posted once munch to munch in the last round. I assume he'll be getting chop tonight

What would be the point in wasting a peek on him so?

Riona WW wrote: »

And yet im on the block Riona!

Liam WW wrote: »
    No gif, no role.

I dont gif! Ever!!!!

So I am an NRV then

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Vernon, I'd love to hear your reasoning behind this post, specifically the parts in bold
    This has to be the most stupid, idiotic village I have seen. Im not even going to try and butter it up but how many wolves do you think there are left? There are 4 and 1 SK if Wendy is to be believed.

Look at everything Nigel said pre lynch last night and everything Eva said after it. If we trust her we are absolute muppets. How in gods name can you trust someone playing the ****in role of IT. CATCH A WOLF, KILL A WOLF.

Is Gertie evil, depends on who you believe. (Ewan)
    Is Ewan evil, depends on who you believe (Angus)
    Is Angus evil, depends on who you believe (Ewan)

Is Eva evil? Yes, by her own ****ing admission!

Gertie is dead by Riona tomorrow, An SK, who by the way has no charm or wit about him, is trying to circle the village into trusting him. Im peeked tonight, im gravy, and if someone is lying it will be found out quiet quickly. We have villagers, seriously making a call between two seers instead of taking the known wolf.

So, we shouldn't believe anything that Eva says because she's the SK... even though the only reason we think she's the SK is because she's the one who said it?

I noted it as an odd contradiction at the time

Advertisement