Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Vernon, I'd love to hear your reasoning behind this post, specifically the parts in bold

So, we shouldn't believe anything that Eva says because she's the SK... even though the only reason we think she's the SK is because she's the one who said it?

I noted it as an odd contradiction at the time

Completely out of context Brendan, Eva was trying to dictate the lynch plan. I was telling people not to trust her lynch/munch plan because by her own admission she was an SK. She can be the SK and not trusted at the same time Brenzie

I've a cunning plan! Let's lynch low and chat high?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Completely out of context Brendan, Eva was trying to dictate the lynch plan. I was telling people not to trust her lynch/munch plan because by her own admission she was an SK. She can be the SK and not trusted at the same time Brenzie

Brendan, odd contradiction but why wait 3 days to point it out? Odd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan, odd contradiction but why wait 3 days to point it out? Odd

You said it when I was AFK on Thursday, I didn't see it until I read through on Thursday night/Friday morning

I didn't raise the issue on Friday because we were still sorting out the Angus/Ewan/Wendy situation, so there was no point raising the issue then and confusing things further. And because, contrary to your belief at the time, I didn't think you were going to be lynched

Thread was closed yesterday

Now it does look like you're about to be lynched, so I probably won't get another day to ask you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Can we peek frank or clodagh instead of fiona? This is fricken ridiculous. Come in with 6 posts every day and go. Fairly blatantly too.

Frank missed a vote and only posted once munch to munch in the last round. I assume he'll be getting chop tonight

I'd rather just lynch Clodagh and Frank, Fiona has been a good poster all week and gone pretty much unchallenged (same as yourself but without the role claim), Phil and Brendan are the only unknowns after that afaik

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I am happy enough to be peeked. I do think you lot are picking on me cos I am black

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Cause I'm a hairy wolf and deserve to be lynched before Vernon. My character name is Wolfy McWolfstein

FYP

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Can we peek frank or clodagh instead of fiona? This is fricken ridiculous. Come in with 6 posts every day and go. Fairly blatantly too.

Frank missed a vote and only posted once munch to munch in the last round. I assume he'll be getting chop tonight

I'd rather just lynch Clodagh and Frank, Fiona has been a good poster all week and gone pretty much unchallenged (same as yourself but without the role claim), Phil and Brendan are the only unknowns after that afaik

How about we don't just lynch me? I'm a villager. The game is to kill wolves

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I am happy enough to be peeked. I do think you lot are picking on me cos I am black

Ye kinds wasn't funny the first time either, weird that it still isn't funny two hours later.

How's the excitement levels now?

I'm a villager. The game is to kill wolves

That doesn't matter to these animals Clodagh!

• Advertisement

Hit the BG again tomorrow and boom, all to play for!

Hit the BG again tomorrow and boom, all to play for!

Squeaky bum time for the village from tomorrow onwards I think

Anything to be said for another mass?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

How about we don't just lynch me? I'm a villager. The game is to kill wolves

If Fiona is a villager and the game continues past lynching Vernon, you're the least villagery villager so should be next to be killed imo.

Then Frank.

After that we can return to using logic and stuff, as everyone else has posted enough times to make a reasonable read on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Just over 2 hours until the lynch... reminder to players of their duties.

SmartBowedGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

If Fiona is a villager and the game continues past lynching Vernon, you're the least villagery villager so should be next to be killed imo.

Then Frank.

After that we can return to using logic and stuff, as everyone else has posted enough times to make a reasonable read on

Would ya not, maybe, just try the logic from the start no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I do hope to be way more active tomorrow and the rest of the week. Such a terrible week for me, but I know where I sit from a village perspective as a result.

Game is possibly over tonight anyway but if not, is Phil to be trusted? I am looking through his run down of the game and just don't want to be led up the garden path.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Game is possibly over tonight anyway but if not, is Phil to be trusted? I am looking through his run down of the game and just don't want to be led up the garden path.

You've about a 5 days left Frank the way this village is operating :D Dont you worry!

Winter is coming

• Advertisement

Jingle bell rock, did anyone see the Don is coming to Ireland in November?

Obi Wan would be proud Ewan!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jingle bell rock, did anyone see the Don is coming to Ireland in November?

giphy.gif

Necrominus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I thought you and the Don would meet up and discuss how to make Boards great again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Obi Wan would be proud Ewan!

These are not the wolves you're looking for.

giphy.gif

Also, wut.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    These are not the wolves you're looking for.

giphy.gif

Also, wut.

I think he is telling you he peeked you as old Ben Kenobi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I think he is telling you he peeked you as old Ben Kenobi

I just got it. Ignore me people. :p

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Then Frank.

I’m vernon is the one we’re killing tonight

I’m thevlikely peek after that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'd love a peek on Frank tbh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

After Vernon, the lynch order should look something like this

Clodagh
    Frank
    Fiona
    Riona
    Brendan

And hope that we have hit the remaining wolf at that point.

Which seer was it that said Isla was Carrie ? Cause if its Angus, then we gotta strongly consider that peek being bogus

Advertisement