Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'd love a peek on Frank tbh

So my reasoning for not peeking Frank or Clodagh next is that they don't post enough. This might mean they're low-posting wolves, fair enough. But if I peek Fiona, there are two possible outcomes.

1) She's a wolf. Game over.
    2) She's a villager. That gives us a confirmed villager who's actively posting every day.

If I peek Frank or Clodagh and they're a villager, there's less benefit to the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    How about we don't just lynch me? I'm a villager. The game is to kill wolves

If Fiona is a villager and the game continues past lynching Vernon, you're the least villagery villager so should be next to be killed imo.

Then Frank.

After that we can return to using logic and stuff, as everyone else has posted enough times to make a reasonable read on
    I'm a villager, I don't know what Frank is

Barbara WW wrote: »
    After Vernon, the lynch order should look something like this

Clodagh
    Frank
    Fiona
    Riona
    Brendan

And hope that we have hit the remaining wolf at that point.

Which seer was it that said Isla was Carrie ? Cause if its Angus, then we gotta strongly consider that peek being bogus

It wasn't me anyway. Isla backed up Angus' peek when he first claimed to be seer. Doesn't necessarily mean she's not Carrie, wolf seer Vernon could've peeked her.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

One hour till voting closes. Do not forget your duties, folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    It wasn't me anyway. Isla backed up Angus' peek when he first claimed to be seer. Doesn't necessarily mean she's not Carrie, wolf seer Vernon could've peeked her.

You're right and there was probably no point where a revenge kill happened that I can recall

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I admit I have not been a useful villager, but if peeking me or not killing me helps the village win then we need to do that.

I am not a low lying wolf, but a villager. I even have a name and tried to hint about me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I admit I have not been a useful villager, but if peeking me or not killing me helps the village win then we need to do that.

I am not a low lying wolf, but a villager. I even have a name and tried to hint about me.

Listen Doll, I'm a high posting useful villager but it counts for nowt in the grand scheme of things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Listen Doll, I'm a high posting useful villager but it counts for nowt in the grand scheme of things.

Not when your a wolf it doesnt

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Not when your a wolf it doesnt

Jeez, I hate it when you stutter my name like that Bill!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm really sorry Phil,

I've been taunting you all week and I apologise but you were right to keep digging and digging and at this point it's the right time for me to reveal my true role.

I am

original.gif

As you figured death follows me everywhere because I am death.

Congratulations.

Now Phil for your prize... Follow me >>>>>>

What’s my prize?

And who are we voting for, just checking in after Dublin’s 4 in a row baby!!!

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    What’s my prize?

And who are we voting for, just checking in after Dublin’s 4 in a row baby!!!

Pfft, they need to play the final in Omagh or Castlebar or Killarney next year to give somebody else a chance.

I'm votin for Vernon anyway.

Pfft, they need to play the final in Omagh or Castlebar or Killarney next year to give somebody else a chance.

What? You could have said sooner!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For another thread and discussion, but they desperately need to tier the Championship like they do at club level.

Add promotion/relegation, a round robin group stage and get rid of the National League.

Put the provincials in their place.

Then you get competitive football throughout the summer and a chance for other counties to celebrate something.

/off topic GAA discussion.

giphy.gif

Necrominus wrote: »
    For another thread and discussion, but they desperately need to tier the Championship like they do at club level.

Add promotion/relegation, a round robin group stage and get rid of the National League.

Then you get competitive football throughout the summer and a chance for counties to celebrate something.

Need to ban hand passing, ****in scourge on the sport. Hurling is were it is at! Yup d tubs

giphy.gif

Beautiful eyes! Never trust a man who has a gif response ready and waiting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Sorry for saying that Clodagh, lynching Vernon tonight anyways, off him being a wolf

Mary WW wrote: »
    Sorry for saying that Clodagh, lynching Vernon tonight anyways, off him being a wolf

Pocketing now, careful now! Down with this sort of thing

Necrominus wrote: »

Then you get competitive football throughout the summer and a chance for other counties to celebrate something.

Won't post again on this, but yeah, provincial trophies and Championship should be totally separate. Everyone gets something to play for, nobody has to care that the Leinster Championship is a procession for Dublin atm, and no guaranteed easy games for Dublin/Kerry.

Anyway, less sport, more wolves.

200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

"Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

Hopefully we'll just have a sole wolf to find now

Please God, I hope we're right

• Advertisement

Ah ewan don’t be like that... 10 years ago I didnt think I’d see Dublin win an all Ireland for a long long time... ‘Tis a glorious day ...

Me and Liam are BFFs, the the village spent a day forensically examining all options on the table so I don’t have to. And yikes The interrogation of Clodagh was rough. I’m glad everybody used the notes on Clodagh that took me hours to prepare and it came into good use.

I’m also impressed with the work done on clarifying Vernon’s our target tonight. Couldn’t be clearer on why he’s been lynched...

200w.gif

Brendan WW wrote: »
    "Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

Hopefully we'll just have a sole wolf to find now

Please God, I hope we're right

They only way there is 1 wolf left after my lynch is if there is only one wolf left right now!

All I'll say is Friday was a serious posting day for me, today I'm just resigned to my demise.

As Arnie says

I'll be back!!*

Won't actually be back

Beautiful eyes! Never trust a man who has a gif response ready and waiting

giphy.gif

Ah ewan don’t be like that... 10 years ago I didnt think I’d see Dublin win an all Ireland for a long long time... ‘Tis a glorious day ...

Me and Liam are BFFs, the the village spent a day forensically examining all options on the table so I don’t have to. And yikes The interrogation of Clodagh was rough. I’m glad everybody used the notes on Clodagh that took me hours to prepare and it came into good use.

I’m also impressed with the work done on clarifying Vernon’s our target tonight. Couldn’t be clearer on why he’s been lynched...

200w.gif

:D No one seeing the wood from the trees here Phil, all your donkey work coming to the sum total of nothing. Good villagers are rewarded with Village indifference. I appreciate it, if you make it to the end, it's 50/50 for the village.

giphy.gif

Great smile!

200w.gif

Yeah but, I'm from literally anywhere outside Dubland, so...

giphy.gif

I've nothing against Clodagh except that she's a low poster. Twas true of me for a while, so meh. Everyone will need to be forensically checked as soon as Vernon is lynched and Fiona peeked, so the work you've put in will definitely be useful. Tbh I've had tunnel vision for a while, since I've had specific wolves I'm trying to lynch.

:D No one seeing the wood from the trees here Phil, all your donkey work coming to the sum total of nothing. Good villagers are rewarded with Village indifference. I appreciate it, if you make it to the end, it's 50/50 for the village.

I was sorta hoping I would be munched this morning, would get to the DR and find out Liam is in fact a wolf but we all have our crosses to bear.

I think it was actually Liam who jokingly said to Doris that her punishment for something was another 24 hours in this village ... How right you are Liam ... How right you are ....

CwswjNA.gif

I was sorta hoping I would be munched this morning, would get to the DR and find out Liam is in fact a wolf but we all have our crosses to bear.

I think it was actually Liam who jokingly said to Doris that her punishment for something was another 24 hours in this village ... How right you are Liam ... How right you are ....

CwswjNA.gif

I'll report back and let you know Liams role! Oh wait....

If you lynch him I could tell you his role though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

200w.gif

Vernon is being lynched because he’s a wolf who was caught in not one but two lies....

• Advertisement

Yeah but, I'm from literally anywhere outside Dubland, so...

IMG.

rick-gif.gif

Advertisement