Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Right ladies and gents, peace out.

In all seriousness today was pure fluff as I had no one to engage with but I was being serious Friday.

Two wolves in play IMO cause I ain't a wolf.

Loads of suspects around and a lot to work through. Don't use a predetermined list of munching. Work off info and lynch on that. The village hasn't done a tap since Thursday (Phil excluded)

First time being lynched and I'm a villager so kinda ironic. Keep fighting the good fight and see you ***** in the deadroom

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed: Bear with us, calculating results.

'Vernon WW, we are confident that we have found the root of the village's evil and we will be taking decisive action this evening. We require you to do the deed, so we will meet you in the village church at 9pm to carry out our wrath. It's going to be messy, so dress accordingly'.

Standing outside the church some minutes shy of 9pm, Vernon WW wondered what means the village had concocted to deal with the latest culprit. So far they had burned them alive, pulled them apart with trucks, launched them into the Dome, but the village had yet to purge Derry of all evil. Vernon WW at first didn't mind what way the village executed their aggressors once they were put an end to. However, during the horrific events of the last week, he had become desensitised to it all. More than than, Vernon WW was downright curious about what the village would concoct next. If you were to press him, Vernon WW would even admit to a tinge of excitement.

Expecting some signs of life, the echo of other villagers talking, some kind of execution device, Vernon WW was instead greeted by the cold, empty darkness once he/she opened the church doors. He pulled the note from his pocket once more to confirm that he was in the correct place...'the village church at 9pm'. Yes, this was this evening's chosen execution room, maybe the others were in the reverend's chambers out back.

With his eyes adjusting to the darkness, the moonlight coming through the stained glass windows gave Vernon WW some light to negotiate their way around the pews. Approaching the altar, it was then he heard the creaking echo of the main door opening. Vernon WW's eyesight was only focusing on the silhouettes coming his way when his head was turned towards the sound of another door opening, that of the reverend's chambers.

ShockedAstonishingGharial-small.gif

That door being much closer, Vernon WW could make out the shapes coming through it and with grave certainty, he realised what was happening. Three of his fellow villagers were closing down on Vernon WW with nail-spiked baseball bats. From the other end of the church came the sound of a waking buzzsaw, and Vernon WW knew that there was no other option but to fight those who intended to do him harm.

xnwz2W1.gif

I wish I could tell you that Vernon WW fought the good fight, and the village let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but this is no fairy-tale world. He never got a chance to say who did it, but we all knew.

Vernon WW has been lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What did you say about me Phil?

Refresh me :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch Form Closed: Bear with us, calculating results.

Might be close

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Vernon is being lynched because he’s a wolf who was caught in not one but two lies....

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lynch results:

Vernon WW (9) - Barbara WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Riona WW, Brendan WW, Ewan WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Phil WW
    Barbara WW (1) - Vernon WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Isla WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Vernon?

200.gif

Shocker...

Right, peek next. Me or whomever you like ewan. If it’s me you won’t get much but at least we’ll have a bit of a village core

That door being much closer, Vernon WW could make out the shapes coming through it and with grave certainty, he realised what was happening. Three of his fellow villagers were closing down on Vernon WW with nail-spiked baseball bats. From the other end of the church came the sound of a waking buzzsaw, and Vernon WW knew that there was no other option but to fight those who intended to do him harm.

xnwz2W1.gif

I wish I could tell you that Vernon WW fought the good fight, and the village let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but this is no fairy-tale world. He never got a chance to say who did it, but we all knew.

Vernon WW has been lynched.

So Vernon got raped? That’s how we lynch people in this village? We rape them before we kill them? That’s prob a bit dark but I suppose nobody asked me for my opinion....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Vernon WW (9) - Barbara WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Riona WW, Brendan WW, Ewan WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Phil WW

I completely misread QB's post about the schedule and thought it was reopening at 9pm today.

I would've voted for Vernon anyway.

Phil WW wrote: »
    So Vernon got raped? That’s how we lynch people in this village? We rape them before we kill them? That’s prob a bit dark but I suppose nobody asked me for my opinion....

To be fair, your blending the events of the movie scene and the flavour. It’s dark alright but I think the gif is more to build to the flavour of the deep Morgan freemanesque text

Just my two cents, if it was clearly as you felt I’d fully agree

/end off topic

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Right ladies and gents, peace out.

In all seriousness today was pure fluff as I had no one to engage with but I was being serious Friday.

Two wolves in play IMO cause I ain't a wolf.

Loads of suspects around and a lot to work through. Don't use a predetermined list of munching. Work off info and lynch on that. The village hasn't done a tap since Thursday (Phil excluded)

First time being lynched and I'm a villager so kinda ironic. Keep fighting the good fight and see you ***** in the deadroom

Well there is folks... Look at him lieing again, even on the green mile.. still defiant and fighting like the beast he is .. I’m delighted with how this village chooses targets but it’s way too high brow for me... I better drive home cause I don’t want to suffer the same rape-kill that befell poor old Vernon.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    To be fair, your blending the events of the movie scene and the flavour. It’s dark alright but I think the gif is more to build to the flavour of the deep Morgan freemanesque text

Just my two cents, if it was clearly as you felt I’d fully agree

/end off topic

Prob needed a Gif to lighten the rape accusation? Maybe

tenor.gif?itemid=11760193

Well there is folks... Look at him lieing again, even on the green mile.. still defiant and fighting like the beast he is .. I’m delighted with how this village chooses targets but it’s way too high brow for me... I better drive home cause I don’t want to suffer the same rape-kill that befell poor old Vernon.

giphy.gif

Prob needed a Gif to lighten the rape accusation? Maybe

tenor.gif?itemid=11760193

Fair point, Maybe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Clodagh WW (1) - Phil WW

I think we need a recount! I hear QB can be dodgy with the old spreadsheets!

giphy.gif

tumblr_nq6r6kxnvh1qd5seoo4_250.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    I completely misread QB's post about the schedule and thought it was reopening at 9pm today.

I would've voted for Vernon anyway.

The village has a “welcome back to Derry” pack just for this very situation... we don’t judge here......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Soo fiona peek?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Right, peek is in on Fiona.

Fiona is Larry Underwood, Citizen of Derry.

So there's another confirmed villager at least. Was kinda hoping she'd be a wolf so we could finish this off.

I'm obviously getting old, I'm actually wrecked now at 9.20 on a Sunday. Need to fire on some coffee to keep myself awake long enough to be tired for work on Monday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fiona, can you please confirm?

So far I have two confirmed villagers:

Mary is Stephen King, Master of the Universe.
    Liam is Jessie Burlingame, Citizen of Derry

and now Fiona as well.

So what have we got at this stage. Three peek confirmed villagers? Plus several claims

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Fiona, can you please confirm?

So far I have two confirmed villagers:

and now Fiona as well.

Thanks ewan, beginning to get a core now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Any one feeling that this particularly game has broken Phil and he's heading towards needing therapy after this?

It's kinda funny and sad at the same time.

#supportphil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Bg protect Ewan tonight.
    3 ain't a bad core group.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Bg protect Ewan tonight.
    3 ain't a bad core group.

6223017-pzq8kva.gif

Ha. Protect ewan... Yeh, it’s all coming up nicely for the village with ewan leading the charge.... Good old ewan, the most valuable villager in the game who has survived 3 wolf opportunities to kill him...

Oh but wait there was a BG protection today right? If that was BG On ewan then the wolves know it and will munch him in the morning ... right?

Oh but wait. Maybe the BG protected somebody else today and the wolves went after somebody else... Yeh, the wolves have absolutely no interest in killing the one player in the game who can literally catch them.. oh and our BG didn’t think protecting Our seer was important.

Oh but wait maybe the BG protected our seer on Friday... that makes sense.... The wolves decided to not go for our seer to get the extra kill with doris. Even though Doris was basically a guaranteed kill for them...

And when they get their bonus kill the wolves didn’t think “well the BG prob protected the seer on Friday and we have this bonus kill but so it’s prob worth a shot on the seer. Cause like he’s the only player who can catch us so I don’t know even if we miss today he’s gone tomorrow. Maybe we should make sure he can’t catch us”....

With 3 supposedly confirmed villagers the walls are closing in on the wolves. Unless people think I’m a wolf that spent hours on work for Clodagh and Liam (that I posted here for all to see) , then I’m as close to a villager you can get.. so that’s 4 villagers..

So there is very little hiding places left for the wolves... And we believe there is absolutely reasons why they wouldn’t do their most to kill our seer? Let me guess, I’m next on the wolf list ? Oh wow, must be because they thought I would do a profile check or something ... oh and they prob thought the BG was protecting ewan..

For somebody that has multiple tactics for investigating and figuring things out for the village you are certainly very trusting of ewan without any wonder as to how he’s lasted this long.

he-has-control-of-the-senate-and-the-courts-hes-19421998.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil are you hard on Clodagh and Liam? I read through all your summary post to catch up today and found it very insightful. I did ask the village for thoughts on what you had written bot nothing back really.

Are they leaning towards being a wolf or just being crazy? I dont know how anyone can dispute the Ewan claims at this point, am I missing something. It does seem a little odd he hasn't been hit yet but I dont think there is three wolves left and 2 other villagers have confirmed him!

Fiona is Larry Underwood, Citizen of Derry

Not one of them is a player mentioned in the OP.... Mad that .....Not one of the 7 losers on that list....

Let’s do a count shall we?

There are 30 players at start of game...

8 goodies roles
    2 lovers
    1 Sk goody hunter
    7 losers
    2 sks+
    5 baddies
    Total 25 rolled players in OP

And the three people ewan has peaked are 3 of the 5 characters not mentioned in the Op. The odds on that are remote.

And the village believes that out of all the stories and characters in Stephen kings books , that Stephen king (who isn’t a character) is a nothing NRV player?

You see you keep taunting me Liam and it’s like wolves getting closer to victory and getting more cocky.... You guys prob couldn’t believe your luck. I posted a near bullet proof post on you and you survived that.. Well somebody is going to kilometers me

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Phil are you hard on Clodagh and Liam? I read through all your summary post to catch up today and found it very insightful. I did ask the village for thoughts on what you had written bot nothing back really.

Are they leaning towards being a wolf or just being crazy? I dont know how anyone can dispute the Ewan claims at this point, am I missing something. It does seem a little odd he hasn't been hit yet but I dont think there is three wolves left and 2 other villagers have confirmed him!

Frank read my previous post... Ask yourself how a seer can peek 3 players nkt mentioned in the OP when there were only 5 non mentioned roles out of 30 in the OP....

My Clodagh suspicions remain but if ewan doesn’t die tomorrow by munch he’s a wolf... There can’t be any acceptable excuses. J also think I was right about Liam...

Advertisement