Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Believe it or not Phil, I am literally working on a post addressing that very same issue

But it is 7 Villagers who aren't named in the OP, not 5. The Lovers are part of the Losers Club, so you've counted them twice

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Believe it or not Phil, I am literally working on a post addressing that very same issue

But it is 7 Villagers who aren't named in the OP, not 5. The Lovers are part of the Losers Club, so you've counted them twice

Still very convenient. Out of 3 peeks none of them can be countered.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

And the lovers weren't lovers, but masons

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Frank read my previous post... Ask yourself how a seer can peek 3 players nkt mentioned in the OP when there were only 5 non mentioned roles out of 30 in the OP....

My Clodagh suspicions remain but if ewan doesn’t die tomorrow by munch he’s a wolf... There can’t be any acceptable excuses. J also think I was right about Liam...

It's a very fair point, from a quick read through, you seem to be going down a rabbit hole according to the rest of the village.

Can I ask two questions which might help me see your train of thought?

Do you think Vernon was village? You seem to suggest this post munch.

Secondly how many wolves do you think are in play? If we believe Wendy ( who WAS munched) it is a maximum of two left.

The answers to these might help me understand your thought process

This is why I would have liked Frank peeked, I believe he was hinting at a role which, if confirmed, would have confirmed Ewan as the actual Seer for me. As it stands, I still think there's a very plausible argument to me made for the double-fake-Seer theory

• Advertisement

I was hoping Fiona would be peeked as a member of the Losers Club, but no, we get yet another name who we didn't even know was in the game until now. If it's even true

Barbara WW wrote: »
    And the lovers weren't lovers, but masons

Would you mind explaining that , I don’t get the reference.

Frank read my previous post... Ask yourself how a seer can peek 3 players nkt mentioned in the OP when there were only 5 non mentioned roles out of 30 in the OP....

My Clodagh suspicions remain but if ewan doesn’t die tomorrow by munch he’s a wolf... There can’t be any acceptable excuses. J also think I was right about Liam...

Why would Ewan, as a wolf, give us Gertrude.

Gertrude who was confirmed Randall Flagg, by Wendy, who is now dead at the hands of the wolves.

Was Wendy making the whole thing up ?

Were the wolves she listed in Katie, Angus and Gertrude not wolves at all ? If so, why would the wolves ever kill Wendy when she was spreading such good misinformation ?

Would you mind explaining that , I don’t get the reference.

Lovers die together when one or the other is killed.

Masons die separately. They just know who each other are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Gertrude who was confirmed Randall Flagg, by Wendy, who is now dead at the hands of the wolves.

Were the wolves she listed in Katie, Angus and Gertrude not wolves at all ? If so, why would the wolves ever kill Wendy when she was spreading such good misinformation ?

At a stretch she may not have been getting 100% factually correct information but was somewhat a threat. Fake priest with 50 true results or something.

That's absolutely clutching though, Wendy was munched, she can't be anything other than a villager or at worst an SK who were all dead before her so that's not possible

• Advertisement

Can you link me to the post that was bulletproof on Liam ?

I'm starting to get suspicious of the number of Villagers that are being found that aren't listed in the OP

We have 11 named explicitly, and a further 5 implicitly (4 Losers and Paul Sheldon)

That leaves only 7 Villagers who aren't explicitly named. The only one I fully believe is:

Wendy - Sadie Dunhill

Lynched by the Wolves today.

These are the people who Ewan has supposedly peeked:

Mary - Stephen King
    Liam - Jessie Burlingame
    Fiona - Larry Underwood

Bearing in mind that Mary and Liam had already come out on-thread prior to his peek

And that's not even including the others that have been claimed throughout the thread:

Abigail - Edgar Freemantle - Claimed by Vernon
    Vernon - Louis Creed - Claimed by Vernon
    Derry - Julia Shumway - Claimed by Angus

We have all of this, and yet we know 0/4 non-named Losers. Are they incredibly good at staying low-key to avoid suspicion from either Village or Wolf, or are they dead?

As far as I'm concerned, at this stage, the only non-named role claims I believe are Derry and Wendy. The fact that neither 'Seer' - Angus or Ewan, whether working for the Village or working for the Wolves - has managed to peek a single Loser is incredible to me

Frank WW wrote: »
    At a stretch she may not have been getting 100% factually correct information but was somewhat a threat. Fake priest with 50 true results or something.

That's absolutely clutching though, Wendy was munched, she can't be anything other than a villager or at worst an SK who were all dead before her so that's not possible

Yesterday I said that I had a theory that not all of the roles in the OP were fully stated. I looked up Fr Callahan, and apparently he was an alcoholic

Could Wendy have been a Drunk Priest?

Can you link me to the post that was bulletproof on Liam ?

Forget the Seer peek while reading this and tell me there isn't enough Wolf stuff for worry . .

Forget the Seer peek while reading this and tell me there isn't enough Wolf stuff for worry . .

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107968913&postcount=3780

Wendys Claim (post 2323) 10am at munch: Conor was seer and shes gotten dead since:

Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.
    Doris I wasn't given the role of Doris this morning as there apparently wasn't a body left for me to inspect
    Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude.
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog

Guys, can anybody else find Wendys other reveals ? Who did she say Eva was ? I only have above . . Just wanted to point out that this is also another role not in the OP. Doesn't mean Wendy was bad but there are a lot of roles that aren't in the OP . . Too many so somebody is lieing .

I cant work out how Wendy died today if she is bad other then the SK still being in play or a villager having a kill for some reason (Unlikley). . If the SK is in play then Wendy could be bad and the wolves could pull a "oh the Sk must of moved bodies" or something like that . .

Also out of the above don't wolves get the roles of who they kill ? out of 10 she didn't get Doris role apparently cause of Cujo which is plausible. BUt that means we have wolves and Sks and possibly players the wolves would know anyways .

Again, its a theory , haven't worked out the chinks and want to go to bed to be honest . .

Wendys Claim (post 2323) 10am at munch: Conor was seer and shes gotten dead since:

Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.
    Doris I wasn't given the role of Doris this morning as there apparently wasn't a body left for me to inspect
    Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude.
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog

Guys, can anybody else find Wendys other reveals ? Who did she say Eva was ? I only have above . . Just wanted to point out that this is also another role not in the OP. Doesn't mean Wendy was bad but there are a lot of roles that aren't in the OP . . Too many so somebody is lieing .

I cant work out how Wendy died today if she is bad other then the SK still being in play or a villager having a kill for some reason (Unlikley). . If the SK is in play then Wendy could be bad and the wolves could pull a "oh the Sk must of moved bodies" or something like that . .

Also out of the above don't wolves get the roles of who they kill ? out of 10 she didn't get Doris role apparently cause of Cujo which is plausible. BUt that means we have wolves and Sks and possibly players the wolves would know anyways .

Again, its a theory , haven't worked out the chinks and want to go to bed to be honest . .
    Yesterday I said that I had a theory that not all of the roles in the OP were fully stated. I looked up Fr Callahan, and apparently he was an alcoholic

Could Wendy have been a Drunk Priest?

Much better explanation then mine . .

If the wolves have made a play that leaves the Angus - Ewan - Liam - Mary - Fiona as our wolves . . All 5 ? Hardly all 5 still in the game but I think everybody can see how much Liam has been taunting me publicly all game . .

She also said that Eva was Pennywise, which is why I considered the Drunk Priest theory

Could also be possible that, if we believe Nigel that he took control of Eva, then whatever role Eva had died, and so appeared as Penny upon death? It's a stretch, I know

On second thoughts, I'm starting to believe Fiona is Larry Underwood. Even IF we go by the Double Fake Seer Theory, and assume that the Wolf Seer is still alive, then tonight would count as Night 6

So whether Ewan is Village or Wolf Seer, he would have had a peek tonight regardless

I don't have all the answers Barbara and to be honest I have felt like I have been the only one trying to get real hard evidence on my own the last few days . . Just a suggestion but try looking at it from both sides instead of one. Imagine Ewan is bad and try and find how the story fits.

Imagine Liam is bad and find how the story fits. The only defence Ewan has is that two seers peaked. Ok well in some villages don't certain baddies peak good ? What if Liam peaks as a good character . Possible ? Maybe . . Now put that with all the other information I have provided.

So Wendy . . The made up role (funny that we now have 3 seer peak made up roles and a fourth in wendy that also backs up the seer). Perhaps drunk seer like Brendan has suggested . . If that was the case, she has confirmed a lot of dead baddies which means we wouldn't have a clue who is dead/alive. Wolves thrive on confusion . .

• Advertisement

She also said that Eva was Pennywise, which is why I considered the Drunk Priest theory

Could also be possible that, if we believe Nigel that he took control of Eva, then whatever role Eva had died, and so appeared as Penny upon death? It's a stretch, I know

Did you say you thought Vernon was bad ? I honestly wasn't sure. I wanted to believe him but nobody would answer my question when I asked people to provide me with a summary of why Vernon was to be lynched. . I think it was Fiona who said something like "he lied twice" . . I felt his defence of himself was calm and reasonable. .

You see Im not pretending I know whats going on exactly but I am trying to at least base my views on as much facts and behaviour that we can see . .

Frank WW wrote: »
    It's a very fair point, from a quick read through, you seem to be going down a rabbit hole according to the rest of the village.

Can I ask two questions which might help me see your train of thought?

Do you think Vernon was village? You seem to suggest this post munch.

Secondly how many wolves do you think are in play? If we believe Wendy ( who WAS munched) it is a maximum of two left.

The answers to these might help me understand your thought process

Missed this , answered my Vernon question . .

I suppose if we think Ewan is bad then anybody he has "cleared".

I know I picked Liam, but I never believed it to be honest.

Who picked/suggested the other ones ?

Its 3 characters not in the OP . . Cant be a coincidence that out of three peaks he didn't get one ?!

On second thoughts, I'm starting to believe Fiona is Larry Underwood. Even IF we go by the Double Fake Seer Theory, and assume that the Wolf Seer is still alive, then tonight would count as Night 6

So whether Ewan is Village or Wolf Seer, he would have had a peek tonight regardless

What ? How did you work that out ?

What ? How did you work that out ?

Ewan's peek a few hours ago

Ewan's peek a few hours ago

Sorry, 'peek' should have been book-ended by "wanting to believe you but don't quite yet" apostrophes

Did you say you thought Vernon was bad ? I honestly wasn't sure. I wanted to believe him but nobody would answer my question when I asked people to provide me with a summary of why Vernon was to be lynched. . I think it was Fiona who said something like "he lied twice" . . I felt his defence of himself was calm and reasonable. .

You see Im not pretending I know whats going on exactly but I am trying to at least base my views on as much facts and behaviour that we can see . .

I know Barbara came out as Bill (or Bev, I can't remember which) and claimed that Abigail was the other part of that pairing, which directly contradicted Vernon's claim as to who Abigail was

I honestly don't remember and can't find what the second reason was, something about Vernon and Angus was linked, I wasn't around that day and mustn't have taken a note of it myself on first read-through. I'm pretty sure there was something there, though. I'll keep looking to see if I can find it

I did believe he was a Wolf based on the above half-information. Now, however, I'm not so sure

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I am am a member of the loser club. I was really happy when IT died.

My name is Mike Hanlon

Why hello Mike. Care to tell us why you chose to come out now?

Sorry, 'peek' should have been book-ended by "wanting to believe you but don't quite yet" apostrophes

Ah yeh, another non OP mentioned character that could be made up and wouldn’t be challenged.

Just to add it was Liam who wanted ewan to peak Fiona

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107969681&postcount=3815

Barbara and Riona approved - not sure that means anything enhance

Liam’s fingerprints are on everything...

Did you notice Liam tried to get me to reveal my identity on thread?
    Liam WW wrote: »

I am Jessie Burlingame. An NRV.

Who. Are you?

Vernon’s big post is interesting and adds to his defence if Mary , ewan and Fiona are bad.

I think also I mentioned in my notes that Fiona and me were the ones who went most at Liam and survived. Good plot for wolves trying to distance themselves...

• Advertisement

Advertisement