Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I honestly don't remember and can't find what the second reason was, something about Vernon and Angus was linked, I wasn't around that day and mustn't have taken a note of it myself on first read-through. I'm pretty sure there was something there, though. I'll keep looking to see if I can find it

Found it, Ewan 'peeked' Vernon on Thursday night
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Vernon is Leland Gault, the Wolf Seer.

When I try to get villagers I get wolves. Awesome.

So that was a peek by an apparent Seer, and a direct contradiction by an apparent Loser, all of which led to the lynch tonight

I think that's enough detectiving for me tonight. Off to bed I go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Why hello Mike. Care to tell us why you chose to come out now?

Well, considering I suggested using me to find the real seer, I was hardly going to say. That way I could tell you who was telling the truth.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I know Barbara came out as Bill (or Bev, I can't remember which) and claimed that Abigail was the other part of that pairing, which directly contradicted Vernon's claim as to who Abigail was

I honestly don't remember and can't find what the second reason was, something about Vernon and Angus was linked, I wasn't around that day and mustn't have taken a note of it myself on first read-through. I'm pretty sure there was something there, though. I'll keep looking to see if I can find it

I did believe he was a Wolf based on the above half-information. Now, however, I'm not so sure
    Second part was he hard claimed Gabriel was the bodyguard and was dead. Except it looks like, and he later admitted, the bodyguard is still with us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I am am a member of the loser club. I was really happy when IT died.

My name is Mike Hanlon

I really hope SKs are dead and that Cujo isn’t/wasn’t able to block SK kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Found it, Ewan 'peeked' Vernon on Thursday night

So that was a peek by an apparent Seer, and a direct contradiction by an apparent Loser, all of which led to the lynch tonight

I think that's enough detectiving for me tonight. Off to bed I go

Sorry, I may be missing the direct contradiction. What is it?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil you've completely lost the plot. I knew this was coming. You've gone completely crazy.

In your theory, I'm a wolf. That would make the two claimed seers a wolf (Angus and Ewan) and Wendy a liar, therfore a wolf. Now pull together all the moving parts of that.

You're either looney toons or you are playing a great wolf game.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Isla WW - Decent shot for Carrie

- Why do we believe she is Carrie ?

- Post 2201 – tried to tell Clodagh she had peaked her ? WTF

Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role - can actually prove it with a lynch reversal but we don't actually know if that's the powers of the role. "It can have negative impact on village"

I wont bother with the rest . . That's enough for people to chew on . . I hope a goody bothers to at least try and see if theres something worthwhile in the information. . Ive done the best I can with a NRV position . . I am obviously just a loser . .

You mean this Phil? Why are you just taking this and not the rest of my plan for Carrie? I was very clear that I was trying to come across as the seer. I used the word 'seen' in each of my FFAs for Clodagh and voted for her each night.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I also voted for Clodagh each time to try and convey that I'd peeked her.

Do you believe I am Carrie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I really hope SKs are dead and that Cujo isn’t/wasn’t able to block SK kill.

If he was he would have blocked ewan last night surely?

I know its assuming Ewan is legit but the munching of Wendy seems to line up with that.

Even if she was drunk the wolves peeked lined up with what she got back didn't they? What are the odds of her rolling a bad pick and the exact role peeked?

This is the first dat in a while we actually have to look at who we lynch too. I think we need to look at Brendan.

Mainly because of this post

QUOTE=Brendan WW;107943152]Well unfortunately I have to dip out now, so I'll be submitting my vote shortly. I don't know if you'll be doing an FFA later, but in case you are, here's mine based on the current field of play

#FFA4

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

At least one of these is lying, maybe even more than one

Of course there's been so much suspicious activity today I could double it to about 6 names, but they're the ones I'll be voting from[/QUOTE]

Liam WW wrote: »
    Phil you've completely lost the plot. I knew this was coming. You've gone completely crazy.

In your theory, I'm a wolf. That would make the two claimed seers a wolf (Angus and Ewan) and Wendy a liar, therfore a wolf. Now pull together all the moving parts of that.

You're either looney toons or you are playing a great wolf game.

Fiona would also have to be a wolf as she confirmed Ewan's seer peek.

11 left. This is prob the first time I am actually committing to a theory. . There are a lot of holes in Ewan's reveal (unless he is a "drunk Seer"). I am a non rolled villager. You can either take all my work as a villager trying to do his best , working blindly or a wolf spending a hell of a lot of time coming up with theories, asking villagers to get involved and while not condemning anybody.

I think I met get killed today so feel this could be one of my last posts. I may have a lot of posts but there is more then enough for people to look into any of their own theories in it. The following are theories, remember I don't have all the information so I am hoping others might help fill in the blanks or provide a strong counter that isn't just one or two vague points that don't really prove much.

There is a small chance an SK is still alive. Why do I say that ? Because our SK apparently came out and committed suicide. Two technically if you think of Nigel and Eva. I felt Eva (I think second day of weird talk?) was Henry trying to take the focus off IT - that's what henry does, "he will act in IT’s name in order to help IT search out and destroy the members of The Losers Club".
    . Was somebody onto IT and Henry distracted them with the talk (like Liam did with me ?).

I am leaning

- Isla
    - Brendan
    - Myself
    - Barbara
    - Riona

Isla and Riona were in my notes from 2 days ago as good. Cant remember as what, but I wrote it down while trolling through Clodaghs and Liams posts so I will forgive myself that oversight.

The role reveals of above were actually in OP and Brendan is at least supporting below theory which a wolf wouldn't do if they were in the group below.

The warnings of course are that the wolves get the roles of players they kill so there could be a wolf in the real reveals.

Not Sure
    - Clodagh (lots of fluffy stuff and sort of questionable behaviour in my notes, low posted - check my notes if I die)
    - Frank , cant say I have a lot om him

Possible Wolves
    -Liam - Ive written plenty to hang him
    - Ewan - The seer who can only find characters not mentioned in the OP
    - Fiona - Cleared by the seer who only finds non rolled characters not in the OP
    - Mary - Cleared by the seer who only finds non rolled characters not in the OP

If Ewan is wolf hes "cleared" all three with roles all not in the OP. There may be one villager in here, but odds are that t least 2 wolves in that list. We have to know how the wolves would know even one role as its not clear what powers Leylands bag of tricks gave.

This could potentially make Angus the sacrificed wolf. He was as good as lynched before his reveal so he wasn't much of a sacrifice if that's what they decided. It also gave Ewan credibility (Two wolf seer claims ? No, that's not probable).

If anybody comes back with a one line or flimsy insinuation on my theory without so much as a proper, cohesive , fair analysis and explanation then they are a wolf. .

If the village believes this and the wolves think they are had, they may sacrifice somebody or at least distance themselves from the seer peaks.

Left in Village 11

Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW - Claimed a role ?
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role -can prove village by reversing lynch
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

Total Dead: 19
    Winifred WW- Munched Day 1
    Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2
    Desmond WW - Shot By Crimson Sphere Day 2 (Think Nigel claimed this)
    Steve WW - Munched Day 3
    Abigail WW - - Munched Day 3
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Oisin WW - Killed Day 3 (what was that again?)
    Nigel WW - Lynched Day 3 (Supposedly IT but we aren't sure and claimed to move to Eva after being Lynched)
    Gabriel WW - Munched Day 4
    Eva WW – Lynched day 4 Failed Munch attack from wolves day 4 ?- She claimed to be IT and turned against wolves supposedly saying Gertie was Randall
    Doris WW - Munched Day 5 Was outed by Ewan as Paul
    Gertrude WW - Was outed by Eva/IT/Nigel as Randall Killed by Orb Day 5
    Angus WW - Claim seer day 3 Lynched Day 5
    Wendy WW - Claimed App Priest Day 4 Munched Day 6
    Vernon WW - Claim some half priest role - Lynched Night 6

• Advertisement

Phil you've completely lost the plot.

Maybe I have Liam but your taunting throughout the game has led us here . . You couldn't let it go and wanted our tango to go on and on and on . .

If I am right, This
    I'm really sorry Phil,

I've been taunting you all week and I apologise but you were right to keep digging and digging and at this point it's the right time for me to reveal my true role.

I am

original.gif

As you figured death follows me everywhere because I am death.

Congratulations.

Now Phil for your prize... Follow me >>>>>>

Was the post of a wolf who saw the finishing line as the final pieces of the Jigsaw (Ewan clearling all wolves) came into place . .

Alright Phil, say Ewan is a wolf. How long do you think it would take the village to work out he's not telling the truth?

If he survives this munch? Presumably

If he survives two/three munches?

I mean I'd start getting suspicious if he survived another one. Until then though I think he's telling the truth.

Jaysus Phil you've got a serious victim complex. Taunting you the "whole game" c'mon.

As for this reaper post, take it as it was intended, a joke on a lazy Sunday.

Phil you're fast becoming a liability to the village, take a step back, take off the victim mask and think logically. It will free your mind.

Alright Phil, say Ewan is a wolf. How long do you think it would take the village to work out he's not telling the truth?

If he survives this munch? Presumably

If he survives two/three munches?

I mean I'd start getting suspicious if he survived another one. Until then though I think he's telling the truth.

Ewan is "Our seer" and hes already survived 3 baddy attempts. . If the BG wasn't protecting Ewan yesterday then why not ? If you were a baddy and knew since Day 4 who the seer was, got a bonus kill day 5, you wouldn't think it was worth a shot ?

If there are two kills, the SK might target Ewan to confuse the village (was he wolf - was he real ?).

Again, my theory is not bulletproof but its certainly posed a lot of questions. .

Oh and Im trying to look through Saturday night when I inputted by Liam notes. Look at interactions with Liam, Ewan and Mary. I am trying to look through it for help but if I get munched I might not have time to complete notes. .

Jaysus Phil you've got a serious victim complex. Taunting you the "whole game" c'mon.

As for this reaper post, take it as it was intended, a joke on a lazy Sunday.

Phil you're fast becoming a liability to the village, take a step back, take off the victim mask and think logically. It will free your mind.

If you die and by very unlikely chance you are a villager all I can say is

tenor.gif?itemid=7795238

Ewan is "Our seer" and hes already survived 3 baddy attempts. . If the BG wasn't protecting Ewan yesterday then why not ? If you were a baddy and knew since Day 4 who the seer was, got a bonus kill day 5, you wouldn't think it was worth a shot ?

If there are two kills, the SK might target Ewan to confuse the village (was he wolf - was he real ?).

Again, my theory is not bulletproof but its certainly posed a lot of questions. .

Oh and Im trying to look through Saturday night when I inputted by Liam notes. Look at interactions with Liam, Ewan and Mary. I am trying to look through it for help but if I get munched I might not have time to complete notes. .

I'd guess it was because there was still doubt over who the real seer was. Maybe the wolves thought they could get him lynched and ride angus to victory.

If there is one kill and Ewan is munched, will you believe his seer claim?

Can only get bits in before lynch. These are Some (look back over if I die and don't get to post more after lynch) posts I can find from Ewan , Mary and Liam after my Liam reveal where I basically accused Seer of lieing and LIam being bad. What do you think of Liams strong defence ? most of his defence againt my claim is mainly to call me made and not address one thing I have posted against him . .

Also Liam pushing for a Fiona link directly links them . .
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Honestly, I believe the bit that I've emboldened there.

I definitely find the fact that IT was telling everybody it was IT was odd. I said so at the time, and it was one of the reasons I didn't vote for Eva that day. I got grief for it at the time, because a poster was claiming an evil role and I wasn't voting for them, but it looked like Eva was happy to be lynched, so I was wary of lynching her.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Trying to draw people out and get reactions from various parties. I've already told Phil all of this and I already explained this. I told Phil two days ago not to let himself get sucked into my approach to things on Thursday/Wednesday. It was all me playing how I play - no mind control, no puppeteers, no space aliens, no prince, no Gerald. All me.

I've been peeked twice by both teams now.

I told you not to waste a peek on me Ewan. It was a completely pointless strategy.

Phil went down the rabbit hole and he's been taking the crazy juice. He needs time out to calm down.

You should have peaked Fiona.

Sigh.

God damn it Philton
    You're effectively saying you don't believe either seer claim. Just saying
    You've lost the plot Phil.

I think IT has body jumped again and is mind controlling Phil
    Midirection probably
    Phil hasn't stood in my shoes yet.

He claims I was taunting another villager which is just not true.

To the point were I haven't a ****ing clue if he is a villager or a wolf.

This was before he taunted me with his reaper Gif yesterday and

https://media1.tenor.com/images/556a0bfff529ed30df5240567df81cf9/tenor.gif?itemid=7795238 (my post 3727)

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2 (Wolf)
    Steve WW - Munched Day 3
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Nigel WW - Lynched Day 3 (Supposedly IT but we aren't sure and claimed to move to Eva after being Lynched)
    Eva WW – Lynched day 4 Failed Munch attack from wolves day 4 ?- She claimed to be IT and turned against wolves supposedly saying Gertie was Randall
    Gertrude WW - Was outed by Eva/IT/Nigel as Randall Killed by Orb Day 5 (Wolf)
    Angus WW - Claim seer day 3 Lynched Day 5 (Wolf)

Okay, if Ewan is a wolf Phil, there's only one other wolf, going on the assumption that Wendy truly was the priest. That would mean two wolves at this stage and we would have to believe the wolves decided not to munch the seer three times from now (if my calculations are correct). Now I think he's the seer but I'd have serious doubts over it if he survives that long.

I'd guess it was because there was still doubt over who the real seer was. Maybe the wolves thought they could get him lynched and ride angus to victory.

If there is one kill and Ewan is munched, will you believe his seer claim?

I would prob have to . . But want to ask does anybody ever know of a situation where wolves munched one of their own to protect themselves ? Is this allowed ? If Ewan was bad hes potentially cleared 3 wolves, him being munched is their best play if they can .

Im asking, not insinuating . .

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

Holly WW - Munched Day 1
    Tegan WW- Lynched Day 1
    Derry WW - Munched Day 2
    Orla WW - Munched Day 2
    Katie WW - Lynched Day 2 (Wolf)
    Steve WW - Munched Day 3
    Conor WW - Modkill Day 3
    Gertrude WW - Was outed by Eva/IT/Nigel as Randall Killed by Orb Day 5 (Wolf)
    Angus WW - Claim seer day 3 Lynched Day 5 (Wolf)

Okay, if Ewan is a wolf Phil, there's only one other wolf, going on the assumption that Wendy truly was the priest. That would mean two wolves at this stage and we would have to believe the wolves decided not to munch the seer three times from now (if my calculations are correct). Now I think he's the seer but I'd have serious doubts over it if he survives that long.

Unless Wendy was "the drunk seer" as Brendan put it . . Or could she of been the bad priest ?

Wendy was given her powers when Conor died. Her role wasn't in OP.

• Advertisement

I would prob have to . . But want to ask does anybody ever know of a situation where wolves munched one of their own to protect themselves ? Is this allowed ? If Ewan was bad hes potentially cleared 3 wolves, him being munched is their best play if they can .

It's generally not allowed but not sure it's explicitly against the rules here. Potentially cleared three wolves? Was Wendy just lying then or given incorrect information?

Mary WW was feeling quite hot. They felt like a swim and went down to the Barrens for a cool dip in the river with a number of friends.

As the group all climbed out feeling nicely refreshed, they looked down in horror at Mary WW...

giphy.gif

Embarrassed, Mary WW ran off into the nearby undergrowth and promptly got lost.

As they wandered, bleeding and scared alone, Mary WW heard a tapping sound. It reminded Mary WW of a knife scraping along a pipe.

Mary WW went to investigate and was quickly knocked on the head from behind with a savage blow.

The tapping came closer, and looking up in terror, Mary WW was greeted with a horrifying sight.

One which would also be their last.

76d2ca1f456b822b650b9bef0f98a7e4.gif

Mary WW has been killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Generally wolves aren’t allowed munch their own. They liberally throw each other under the bus, but munch each other no

Ha, the wolves went for mary just to try and disprove my theory . I did say that maybe one of the 4 suspects were possibly village . .

The wolves didn't go for our seer, crazy that . . Cant wait to hear the theory our wolves cooked up in the backroom .

Also, that leaves Fiona, Ewan and Liam

Ha, the wolves went for mary just to try and disprove my theory . I did say that maybe one of the 4 suspects were possibly village . .

The wolves didn't go for our seer, crazy that . . Cant wait to hear the theory our wolves cooked up in the backroom .

Also, that leaves Fiona, Ewan and Liam

K im beginning to buy in :D

Also to add to my notes on people who end up dead when challenging Liam:
    The result of your wasted seer peek will be Jessica Burlingame
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Its Jessica now? What happened Jesse

Wow, that's just another crazy coincidence . . Mary catching Liam not typing in his correct character and now shes dead and our seer isn't .

They must of thought Mary was the BG

Do we need a bg reveal to prove the protected ewan, or has the bg just been killed. Meant to post pre munch for the bg to come out at 9.59.59. Feck that could actually be crucial.

Also to add to my notes on people who end up dead when challenging Liam:

Wow, that's just another crazy coincidence . . Mary catching Liam not typing in his correct character and now shes dead and our seer isn't .

They must of thought Mary was the BG

Surely bg would have protected themselves tonight after seer last night?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Do we need a bg reveal to prove the protected ewan, or has the bg just been killed. Meant to post pre munch for the bg to come out at 9.59.59. Feck that could actually be crucial.

If there is a non revealed wolf they can come out as BG which I suppose would force the real BG out. If Mary was BG this wolf could coast to the end . . We have to be very cautious on this .

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Surely bg would have protected themselves tonight after seer last night?

I work it that if BG believed Ewan they would of protected him Friday and this morning ? Somebody can correct me on that . .

Wolves had 2 kills yesterday, so they could of tried to kill mary, knew she had no protection today, possibly thought she might protect me (cause Im trying to expose wolves) today and thought it best to kill BG. . Wouldn't be surprised now if one of Ewans "cleared" people comes out against him and reveals some other role under the guise that they wanted to see what Ewan would do . .

Kind of like the way Liam waited to see how it played out over a day to back up Angus "revealing" him.

Advertisement