Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Can we lynch Phil, hes trying to put himself into some strange leadership role by talking ****e. He's dangerous to the village one way or another. I mean it'd be grand if he made sense but this is getting redonkulous as this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ah, finally the wolves are out to play . After days of ignoring me and just trying to make me look mad, they are forced to defend Ewan and bring the focus on me.

Liam you have offered absolutely nothing in your defence. Your only defence has been to try and discredit me and fall back on "two seers cleared" . That is literally it . . If other villagers don't want to explore that then im giving up on you . .

I said my theories weren't complete and have shown why Mary munched. I thought Ewan had cleared her but he didn't. She came out on thread and Ewan used that piece of information to pocket a goody . .

Isla, didn't you come out as Carrie ? the most bulletproof role in the game . . Nobody wants to kill carrie if her death means that whoever voted last dies . .

So that potentially leaves Fiona, Ewan, Liam and maybe Isla . . If Angus was good, Liam could be a wolf who peaks good. If Angus is bad hes the sacrificed wolf who was about to be lynched anyways . .

There are holes in my theories because I don't have a team working with me. The village has generally left me to try and figure things out myself. I don't mind dieing at this stage cause I sort of feel like im the only one trying to figure it out . .

I came out as Carrie after Angus outed me. So Angus was either a wolf (potentially the seer or another wolf and his teammate seer told them I was the seer) or was the actual seer. Third possibility, Angus was a villager who managed to spot I was Carrie, not sure exactly how they would have done that, and decided to fake claim seer for some reason and out me. Now this third scenario doesn't ring true to me at all, so I'm down to the first two.

Angus was -
    - a wolf, as outlined by our dead apprentice priest

or

- the seer, but with our dead apprentice priest being given the wrong role, and the exact wrong role that would have meant Angus was able to tell I was Carrie.

Now the second is possible but seems more unlikely to me. So I'm going by the if you hear hoof-beats, think of horses not zebras theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    You say I am bored villager like you've some special power to determine that.

Blah.

And the drums they went a rat a tat tat.

If I had bullets you'd be dead by now, oh eternally victimised one.

I want to go up against you tonight on the Lynch . . I cant stand anymore of your B*llsh*t and if the village doesn't believe me I don't want to continue on here . .

If you are a villager you might want to reflect on your tactics next game . . You have wasted a lot of my time f**king around with me . .

That's, a very weak reason for going in really hard against the Seer. I mean if this was your main reason for wanting to kill the only person who had come out as our seer at the time, its not an awful lot for what could constitute the actual seer being killed . . Angus was the one person who actually confirmed you and you let him hang and literally pushed for it . .

So how could that mean you are bad ? Well I suppose if you were a villain who peeked as good ? You wouldn't be the first . .

Like I said Liam, I think most villagers trust me and see I have been trying to do my best in the dark. You have no credibility and your behavours at best have hindered me in my work . .

I don't think most villagers trust you Phil. I certainly don't anyway.

I want to go up against you tonight on the Lynch . . I cant stand anymore of your B*llsh*t and if the village doesn't believe me I don't want to continue on here . .

If you are a villager you might want to reflect on your tactics next game . . You have wasted a lot of my time f**king around with me . .

You've wasted your own time. And you keep ****ing on and on.
    Reflect on your own tactics. Next time you play, bring your drum sticks and leave the shovel behind it might save you from digging such a deep hole.

I'm not putting myself forward for lynch because I'm Jessie Burlingame and I've no ****ing clue who you are, so there's no way I'm racing a confirming villager against an unknown.

Perhaps you can work with others though and see what ye come up with.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I came out as Carrie after Angus outed me. So Angus was either a wolf (potentially the seer or another wolf and his teammate seer told them I was the seer) or was the actual seer. Third possibility, Angus was a villager who managed to spot I was Carrie, not sure exactly how they would have done that, and decided to fake claim seer for some reason and out me. Now this third scenario doesn't ring true to me at all, so I'm down to the first two.

Angus was -
    - a wolf, as outlined by our dead apprentice priest

or

- the seer, but with our dead apprentice priest being given the wrong role, and the exact wrong role that would have meant Angus was able to tell I was Carrie.

Now the second is possible but seems more unlikely to me. So I'm going by the if you hear hoof-beats, think of horses not zebras theory.

Isla, I am going to try and step away from this . . Put me up against Liam tonight , I genuinely want to be finished with this . .

I am not saying you are a wolf. Nobody has really engaged me and just called my theories mad mostly. So excuse me when I take offence when people actually start taking me seriously but still only looking for holes in my theory instead of actually trying to see if it stacks up . . Only Brendan thus far has actually tried to look at my theories as worth exploring (not just worth knocking down). .

You've wasted your own time. And you keep ****ing on and on.
    Reflect on your own tactics. Next time you play, bring your drum sticks and leave the shovel behind it might save you from digging such a deep hole.

I'm not putting myself forward for lynch because I'm Jessie Burlingame and I've no ****ing clue who you are, so there's no way I'm racing a confirming villager against an unknown.

Perhaps you can work with others though and see what ye come up with.

You are calling me a wolf . Well lets go at it so . . I don't want to remain in a village where another "villager" taunts another in the way you have consistently done it all game . .

I don't think most villagers trust you Phil. I certainly don't anyway.

You see any player who doesn't trust me is a suspect . . None of you f*ckers have bothered getting involve in my efforts to find wolves so I don't really care if a lazy villager decides to call me a wolf . .

Ive done more then enough work to earn a goody badge . . I haven't revealed a role that makes me bulletproof. I haven't revealed a role that doesn't exist on the OP. I haven't accused anybody of anything without quite comprehensive information and post references to back it up .

What have you done ?

OK folks,
    At the beginning of the game there were 5 wolves.
    If phils theories hold water that would mean, at least, that :

Me, Fiona, Ewan and Angus are wolves. That's 4.

Phil who do you think the fifth wolf was/is?

Wolves would have to have taken out our seer and used to of their team to pretend to be (good) seer. Possible? Yes, but probable? I'd argue not.

You are calling me a wolf . Well lets go at it so . . I don't want to remain in a village where another "villager" taunts another in the way you have consistently done it all game . .

I know you feel like I've taunted you all game. But that doesn't make it so.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm struggling to keep up somewhat but catching up quickly.

I like both sides of the argument and can see validity in points raised by Phil. I dont think it's fair to just shout him down but something in what he said peeked my interest.

I asked Phil last night how many wolves he thought were left? How many do we think are left?

Phil you suggested peek Liam though? If you thought he and Ewan was a wolf why would you choose Liam to be peeked? He isn't going to come back wolf in that regard. Also on the timeline of peeks was it wolf seer night that Liam was peeked or not?

You see any player who doesn't trust me is a suspect . . None of you f*ckers have bothered getting involve in my efforts to find wolves so I don't really care if a lazy villager decides to call me a wolf . .

Ive done more then enough work to earn a goody badge . . I haven't revealed a role that makes me bulletproof. I haven't revealed a role that doesn't exist on the OP. I haven't accused anybody of anything without quite comprehensive information and post references to back it up .

What have you done ?

Doing work doesn't make you a villager Phil. You haven't revealed a role that makes you bulletproof because you don't have one presumably. Should I have come out an said I was an NRV when Angus revealed? I wasn't to know if he was the good or bad seer at that stage and I said as much.

OK folks,
    At the beginning of the game there were 5 wolves.
    If phils theories hold water that would mean, at least, that :

Me, Fiona, Ewan and Angus are wolves. That's 4.

Phil who do you think the fifth wolf was/is?

Wolves would have to have taken out our seer and used to of their team to pretend to be (good) seer. Possible? Yes, but probable? I'd argue not.

Oh and Wendy claiming to be app priest confirmed Angus as cujo. So Wendy would need to be in on it, but Wendy was munched....

So....

So either Wendy was a villager taking the piss about being a priest, or Wendy was, you know, actually a priest.

I'm gonna go with Wendy was a priest.

Therefore, Angus was a wolf. Therfore my reading of it was correct and my refusal to confirm and challenge him may have played a part in his lynch.

Just saying

How bout that Phil?

Isla, I am going to try and step away from this . . Put me up against Liam tonight , I genuinely want to be finished with this . .

I am not saying you are a wolf. Nobody has really engaged me and just called my theories mad mostly. So excuse me when I take offence when people actually start taking me seriously but still only looking for holes in my theory instead of actually trying to see if it stacks up . . Only Brendan thus far has actually tried to look at my theories as worth exploring (not just worth knocking down). .

Well what do you think of my theory that you're a wolf who has been intentionally keeping Ewan alive?

Of course we're looking for holes, that's probably the best way to see if a theory stacks up. Yes, some of your arguments have painted a nice picture of your theory but if we find holes in it should we not, as villagers, be pointing them out?

Phil, cash me ousside (the dome)

Phil's a hairy ****.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Was it Vernon's death or steakhead's that occurred when Wendance was seemingly cuntjoed? I cant remember and finding anytging on the phone is a nightmare.

Neither. Was eva

Wendy was dead by Vernon's lynch?

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm struggling to keep up somewhat but catching up quickly.

I like both sides of the argument and can see validity in points raised by Phil. I dont think it's fair to just shout him down but something in what he said peeked my interest.

I asked Phil last night how many wolves he thought were left? How many do we think are left?

Phil you suggested peek Liam though? If you thought he and Ewan was a wolf why would you choose Liam to be peeked? He isn't going to come back wolf in that regard. Also on the timeline of peeks was it wolf seer night that Liam was peeked or not?

I’m not sure how many wolves. Remember if you believe me I’m a villager trying on my own to work this out. My theories have holes because I don’t had all the information. Some of the accused players (like Mary) might be genuine. But there was a good explanation as to how ewan knew Mary’s role, she announced it on thread. She could of been a pocketed goody. Liam could make the same defence if we presume angus was good but Liam’s actions have made my work near impossible. I can’t believe a villager looking to help would waste so much of another persons time for sh*ts and giggles.

I chose Liam because I believed Liam and ewan were bad. I didn’t trust Ewan and wanted Liam to be peaked good. Look at ewans posting and my responses around the time of the Liam peek.

Ewan , have you chosen a peak ? How long before you get the result when you submit it ?

I have some theories and your peak result will confirm a few things.

To gauge how long it took for him to get an answer.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nope, just online now, so haven't asked. Mods are usually pretty quick in getting back.

I was going to peek Fiona, but any other ideas?

Cool so it won’t take long
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Liam or Clodagh

To which ewan posts his choice at 9.23
    Fair enough, Liam it is.

And I throw a small spanner in the works purposefully to rattle ewan and Liam:

Fair enough, Liam it is.

Oh but wait, ewan isn’t sure how anything I could think is him working with Liam?!

I honestly cannot think of a peek outcome that would show that I was working with Liam :confused:

I think there's a decent chance that Vernon is the last wolf standing, so game might be over if he's lynched. We'll see whether the wolves get an extra munch tomorrow or not, that'll show whether Annie's alive or not.

9.43 we get the seers peak. 20 minutes it took to get that information from mods who had just returned back to the village after a 24 hour break.. kind of longer..

I did. Result, as expected, is:

Liam is Jessie Burlingame, Citizen of Derry

Feel a bit stupid for following Phil's advice now :(

Wendy was dead by Vernon's lynch?

Ya.

I think the bg needs to come out if we have one. The fact that ewan is still alive after the bg protection 2 nights ago has me confused and not able to shake phils theories off.

If mary was the bg then she was hit twice which means the wolves havent targeted ewan at all.

Atm im going along the line of they didnt want a mislynch but there is no way you leave the seer there in 11 when only 3 or 4 are confirmed.

Phil's theories are way out there but something doesnt feel right in this game.

• Advertisement

Phil's a hairy ****.

I’m ok with either leaving this village or you... I genuinely am...

I’m ok with either leaving this village or you... I genuinely am...

Take you, liam and Ewan off the table. Who would you lynch tonight?

Well what do you think of my theory that you're a wolf who has been intentionally keeping Ewan alive?

Of course we're looking for holes, that's probably the best way to see if a theory stacks up. Yes, some of your arguments have painted a nice picture of your theory but if we find holes in it should we not, as villagers, be pointing them out?

I want to keep ewan alive by being the only person to actually challange his legitimacy? The village was following ewan and Liam and all ewans reveals until I challanged it.

At worst I’m a villager throwing a hand grenade into ewans plan and yet you guys are still all looking at me instead of what I and saying..

Liam and ewans stories don’t add up on any scale... The confusion about Wendy and angus is the only defence they have otherwise there are so many red flags with their actions it’s not funny. I don’t have all the facts because I’m a villager but I don’t see many people actually working with me. Just taking a stance that I am wrong is only taking one viewpoint, it’s not being objective or properly analyzing the information.

My theories aren’t perfect , like I said maybe try another stance and work with them and you might actually find more that proves them right...

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ya.

I think the bg needs to come out if we have one. The fact that ewan is still alive after the bg protection 2 nights ago has me confused and not able to shake phils theories off.

If mary was the bg then she was hit twice which means the wolves havent targeted ewan at all.

Atm im going along the line of they didnt want a mislynch but there is no way you leave the seer there in 11 when only 3 or 4 are confirmed.

It's not impossible that Ewan is our seer and yet Phil is using the fact that there was a bad seer as means to cause confusion and cast light on Ewan. It is odd that our supposed seer hasn't been target yet apparently. Though he may have been protected at one stage and wolves are working through other players as opposed to a (second) failed munch attempt. Its also odd that the self proclaimed only person playing for the village has been left in play as well.

I want to keep ewan alive by being the only person to actually challange his legitimacy? The village was following ewan and Liam and all ewans reveals until I challanged it.

At worst I’m a villager throwing a hand grenade into ewans plan and yet you guys are still all looking at me instead of what I and saying..

Liam and ewans stories don’t add up on any scale... The confusion about Wendy and angus is the only defence they have otherwise there are so many red flags with their actions it’s not funny. I don’t have all the facts because I’m a villager but I don’t see many people actually working with me. Just taking a stance that I am wrong is only taking one viewpoint, it’s not being objective or properly analyzing the information.

My theories aren’t perfect , like I said maybe try another stance and work with them and you might actually find more that proves them right...

Do you accept that Wendy was most likely legit?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ya.

If BG protected Ewan the other night and the wolf/wolves haven't taken him then that's a dodgy strategy in my opinion. If the BG blocked the Ewan kill (flavour is unclear) then why wouldn't the wolves take him out this morning if they knew he couldn't be protected two nights in a row.

Also why target Mary, one of the confirmed villagers if the BG was still in play. That's a huge risk aswell for the wolves.

Take you, liam and Ewan off the table. Who would you lynch tonight?

Fiona or isla, because they have only presumed me on the negative and haven’t once really looked at my theory from another perspective. But this is only if my ewan and Liam theory is correct.

I don’t know if I’m right but I’m happy to play out my theory that ewan is definitely bad and Liam probably until this is finished...

I’m genuinely ok with going up against any of the people I have accused.. I’m not sure I can give much more here...

One things for sure, we might actually have a proper and therfore useful lynch race tonight.

Do you accept that Wendy was most likely legit?

I accept that Wendy could be legit. I accept she could be a drunk priest.

I can actually think of one or two explanations on how you could be good in my theory but I’m sure it will come to you. If you spend as much time trying to work them out as you spent taunting me you will get it...

In fairness to you I’m happy to go up against you or ewan tonight. There’s no way ewan is good..... A seer lasting 3 munched without any Almanac threats or even trying to throw wolves off with any BG threat. No , ewan has looked as comfortable as a wolf in sheep clothing...

• Advertisement

Not sure, but I don't think the village has been too swayed by your arguments yet. Some probably have alright.

No, at worst you're a wolf. What actual difference does it make to your argument if Ewan peeks you or one of your teammates, assuming their still alive? You claim he's the wolf anyway and keep on going. It makes your case better the longer Ewan stays alive.

I'll have a look for red flags though as you say, and I'll try see things from your point of view. Would you try and see it from the stance where Ewan is telling the truth?

Advertisement