Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I accept that Wendy could be legit. I accept she could be a drunk priest.

I can actually think of one or two explanations on how you could be good in my theory but I’m sure it will come to you. If you spend as much time trying to work them out as you spent taunting me you will get it...

In fairness to you I’m happy to go up against you or ewan tonight. There’s no way ewan is good..... A seer lasting 3 munched without any Almanac threats or even trying to throw wolves off with any BG threat. No , ewan has looked as comfortable as a wolf in sheep clothing...

It makes sense for a wolf to leave Ewan alive, it casts doubt on his claim. It's probably their best move if there are so few of them left.

It also doesn't matter if Ewan peeks the wolf and says oh XXX is a wolf, because the whole idea is that Ewan isn't telling the truth. We have no priest so wouldn't be able to tell who is or isn't telling the truth upon deaths.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Not sure, but I don't think the village has been too swayed by your arguments yet. Some probably have alright.

No, at worst you're a wolf. What actual difference does it make to your argument if Ewan peeks you or one of your teammates, assuming their still alive? You claim he's the wolf anyway and keep on going. It makes your case better the longer Ewan stays alive.

I'll have a look for red flags though as you say, and I'll try see things from your point of view. Would you try and see it from the stance where Ewan is telling the truth?

Isla I was the only one who raised strong concerns about ewan... He was coasting along before I brought it up. This doesn’t make sense at all...

You are going up on my radar isla.......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I accept that Wendy could be legit. I accept she could be a drunk priest.

I can actually think of one or two explanations on how you could be good in my theory but I’m sure it will come to you. If you spend as much time trying to work them out as you spent taunting me you will get it...

In fairness to you I’m happy to go up against you or ewan tonight. There’s no way ewan is good..... A seer lasting 3 munched without any Almanac threats or even trying to throw wolves off with any BG threat. No , ewan has looked as comfortable as a wolf in sheep clothing...
    Not agreeing with you is not taunting you. Could stop playing the victim card in every second post please. I just won't bother engaging with you at all if that's your strategy.

If you are minded to believe that Wendy was legit. Then let's work through the info. First things first, steakhead was cujo. So we know he falsely claimed village seer as he was moving towards a lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

#Wagonomics

If we take Wendy and Ewan at their word, this is what we know of the voting patterns of dead people and peeked people.

Cliffnotes at the bottom

Villagers - Blue
    Wolves - red
    Serial Killers - Orange

I'm taking Wendy's information as full because I think drunk priest is stupid. We lost COnor to him being a tard and I'm reckoning the "powers that be" really wanted there to be a priest for the village for balance reasons, so Wendy was legit.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!

Katie wolf was the second wagon, losing to Tegan by 2 votes. There was definitely a minimum of 2 wolves on this wagon. Whether Ewan is a third wolf remains to be seen. But I strongly think that he is still the seer and the wolves were more concerned with getting a kill, expecting Ewan to be bodyguarded.

Good votes from Clodagh and Liam - Unlikely to be wolves. Losing a wolf day 1 would be harsh so a bus job there is very unlikely imo. Clodagh and Liam should not be even questioned.

Possible deep wolf in the double/single/no voters but unlikely to be more than that imo give the possibility of losing Katie.

From day 1, I'd be leaning towards Frank/Brendan for a deep wolf
    Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW

Much tighter vote this time around but given the mechanics in play, its probably safe to stay away from the 4 people voting Katie. Gabriel, Mary and Wendy are dead villagers and as much as it pains me to say it, Clodagh stays on the wagon, so also gets the villager read.

Doris the tied wagon has Angus on it. I'm stunned there wasn't more wolves trying to subvert the Katie wagon. They really were afraid of bunching on wagons because of the auditor power.

Gabriel is also a close wagon and has one wolf on it for sure, but does it have two ?
    Lynch results:

Nigel WW (9) - Vernon WW, Angus WW, Gabriel WW, Gertrude WW, Wendy WW, Doris WW, Barbara WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Angus WW (6) - Eva WW, Nigel WW, Ewan WW, Mary WW, Oisin WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW (1) - Fiona WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Clodagh WW

Feeling a little more confident about this one than I did when I did it a couple of days ago

The Nigel wagon is a safe harbour for the wolves and as said in my previous wagonomics post, they lumped on. Gertrude, Vernon and Angus all there. Could the other wolf be there too ? If so its either Liam or Frank. I think Liam is still good based on day 1. Also, after this lynch he goes ham on having Angus steak lynched. so reads good for him imo. Frank has another wolf mark against him

Now that we know Angus is a wolf, the people on that wagon should be getting some relief. Ewan on there and he pushed hard for Angus to be lynched in the lead up. Brendan gets some respite from me.
    Lynch results:

Eva WW (10) - Riona WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Angus WW, Liam WW, Barbara WW, Isla WW, Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW
    Angus WW (6) - Clodagh WW, Frank WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW, Ewan WW, Eva WW
    Gertrude WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (0) - nobody, well done all, you're finally getting the hang of it :P

Angus was all but outed as a wolf at this point, but because of the way Eva wrecked the thread she clearly got peoples backs up and was the primary lynch choice. Again the wolves lumped on, Angus, Gertrude, Vernon. Could there be another ?

Away from that, there's a lot of unknowns away from the main wagon. Frank jumping on Angus ruins my whole narrative, lol. COuld have been agood chance to get on if it was suspected that Eva was going to be the runaway wagon and with Gertrude and Vernon being peeked
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Angus WW (7) - Wendy WW, Riona WW, Mary WW, Barbara WW, Ewan WW, Isla WW, Brendan WW
    Vernon WW (3) - Fiona WW, Frank WW, Clodagh WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Vernon WW
    Ewan WW (1) - Angus WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Liam WW - tut, tut, expect a visit from Jack shortly!
    Lynch results:

Vernon WW (9) - Barbara WW, Mary WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Riona WW, Brendan WW, Ewan WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Phil WW
    Barbara WW (1) - Vernon WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Isla WW

not a huge amount to be gained on the last couple of vote counts and tbh, wolves might not have wanted to stand out from the crowd. Vernon and Angus voted off wagons while they were alive. Frank possibly sketchy for voting away from Cujo on the night that Cujo died ?

Cliffnotes ::

Likely wolves in this order from wolf to villager based on voting history and my own personal opinion

Frank - Off wagon days 1 and 2, neutral voter day 3, Voted Angus day4(when angus wasn't lynched) and then voted away from Angus on day5 (when Angus was lynched)
    Riona - off wagon days 1, 2 and 3. Day 4, neutral, day5 cujo
    Phil - His posting has been excellent, but his voting from my perspective has been awful. He has been off wagon every. single. day. (no vote, liam, liam, Gertrude, liam, clodagh. ) he;s the definition of anti-spew and only for his posting such massive essays, I'd push to lynch him with insistency

After that I am in the territory of peeked villagers and excellent voters.

Brendan - Excellent voting history. Missed wolves day 1 and 2, but was on wagon both days. Ever since he's been voting the stronger wolf
    Clodagh - best voting history of everyone in the game, bar none. Either she's been bussing from the start or shes beyond reproach.

Liam had a good vote on Katie day1, but his voting history since then has been away from the wolves.
    Fiona - If Fiona wasn't peeked, I would be 100% convinced they were a wolf. No wolves at any point voted for until day5 and even then, voted away from Cujo. I'm glad she was peeked or I would be voting to lynch forever
    Ewan - not a great voting history. Has been on Angus ever since Angus claimed though and never believed it for a second. I do believe that he is the seer because of his reaction to the angus claim.

I'm going to vote Frank for openers.
    Then Riona

And if Phil is still off the reservation and the game isn't won, consider him or Brendan. Probably Brendan first because he is feeding Phil's tunnelling that little bit

It makes sense for a wolf to leave Ewan alive, it casts doubt on his claim. It's probably their best move if there are so few of them left.

It also doesn't matter if Ewan peeks the wolf and says oh XXX is a wolf, because the whole idea is that Ewan isn't telling the truth. We have no priest so wouldn't be able to tell who is or isn't telling the truth upon deaths.

Still ONLY looking at it from a ewan is good perspective eh? Leave ewan in the back room while you defend him , with no ability to offer anything other then a defence if ewan....

• Advertisement

Ewan's timing of his reveal was odd, just after as opposed to just before a munch. Ewan, why did you pick this timing?

You were taunting me Liam . . I am a villager and you said you thought I was a villager. . So even if I was a wolf you thought I was a villager and you wasted half a day with some game that you said is a tactic . .

There is more then enough down here to have serious question marks over your head . . We have two seers, one we presume is bad and yet the village accepts both seers were happy to confirm you are the same person . .

We had an SK supposedly out themselves and people are happy with that . .

We have a villager who f""ked with several villagers while plenty was already going on (SK coming out) and we are happy it was a "bored villager" or a villager who didn't think it was important to take in the information a Supposed SK committing suicide was about . .

Oh and we have a wolf role , bag of tricks, that people presume is a Seer role even though it could very well be a mind control trick (that it was in the movie) .

Yeh, im the crazy one for asking questions and not just like . You know, letting it go, cause after all that's what this game is about . . Live and let live . .

Looking back through your ideas as you suggested Phil.

I'm pretty sure that they have a seer. They peeked me correctly. Now, did anyone else spot that I was Carrie before Angus outed me? If they don't have a seer then how would they know that I was Carrie?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ewan's timing of his reveal was odd, just after as opposed to just before a munch. Ewan, why did you pick this timing?

If you are good try and forget my posts on you and see if you can make sense of ewans actions and reveals. Imagine ewan was bad. Maybe he pocketed you and Mary who were already known on thread?

I have to get some work done Liam.. will try and get back later..

Be cautious of isla, Barbara and ewan. Anybody blowing holes in my arguments cause they have shown up out of nowhere and now that I’m going hard on ewan they are only looking to prove me bad...

Isla I was the only one who raised strong concerns about ewan... He was coasting along before I brought it up. This doesn’t make sense at all...

You are going up on my radar isla.......

Fine, say he was coasting along. The only point I'd agree with this is from Angus' lynch. As there was debate as to who was the real seer. The herd had been thinned enough that by killing Ewan he would be 100% confirmed, and the few hiding places you had would soon be removed through lynching the unknowns.

So instead of waiting to go through the numbers game you came up with a plan to go gung ho with this challenge of Ewan, then not munch him and hope to cause confusion.

I'm pretty sure that they have a seer. They peeked me correctly. Now, did anyone else spot that I was Carrie before Angus outed me? If they don't have a seer then how would they know that I was Carrie?

Like I said isla. If your only strategy here is to focus on disproving me you aren’t investigating this you are Just looking to discredit me.

I’m a lone villager and have accused several people. I can’t keep up with everybody. If other villagers would like to chime in and help, that would be great..

Any villager who thinks I’m bad after the work I’ve tried to put in either hasn’t really followed what I have posted or is suspicious...

I’m happy to go up against anybody tonight because if the village can’t or won’t work anything out I’d rather watch from the DR..

• Advertisement

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

Now it could be well written by the mods and they clearly state in the OP that secrets exist, but tbh given the use of the word peek etc I cannot but believe that the leland role is the seer role. Angus got my role exactly correct and the role is an NRV character not listed so I fully believe that leland is a wolf seer with the same mechanics as the traditional (good) seer, save he gets a peek only every second night. I don't believe that mid control is part of Lelands power, but I can see how and why Phil Might have gone down that particular hole.

Fine, say he was coasting along. The only point I'd agree with this is from Angus' lynch. As there was debate as to who was the real seer. The herd had been thinned enough that by killing Ewan he would be 100% confirmed, and the few hiding places you had would soon be removed through lynching the unknowns.

So instead of waiting to go through the numbers game you came up with a plan to go gung ho with this challenge of Ewan, then not munch him and hope to cause confusion.

Again, your only focus is on discredit me and take the focus off ewan. That’s not objective it’s a target....

If you are good try and forget my posts on you and see if you can make sense of ewans actions and reveals. Imagine ewan was bad. Maybe he pocketed you and Mary who were already known on thread?

I have to get some work done Liam.. will try and get back later..

Be cautious of isla, Barbara and ewan. Anybody blowing holes in my arguments cause they have shown up out of nowhere and now that I’m going hard on ewan they are only looking to prove me bad...

That's what I'm doing. Though I'm reminded that you insisted Ewan peek me

That's what I'm doing. Though I'm reminded that you insisted Ewan peek me

And I’ve explained why.....

Do I look like a wolf with an elaborate plan or a villager trying to work things out?

Like I said isla. If your only strategy here is to focus on disproving me you aren’t investigating this you are Just looking to discredit me.

I’m a lone villager and have accused several people. I can’t keep up with everybody. If other villagers would like to chime in and help, that would be great..

Any villager who thinks I’m bad after the work I’ve tried to put in either hasn’t really followed what I have posted or is suspicious...

I’m happy to go up against anybody tonight because if the village can’t or won’t work anything out I’d rather watch from the DR..

I'm going through your posts from the last few days about your theory and asking you questions. Did you answer the question?

No, you've gone after me for asking questions. Look, if you want me to believe your theory I'm going to need better responses than stop asking questions which might undermine it and discredit me. I want to understand your theory and see if it's plausible.

I'm going through your posts from the last few days about your theory and asking you questions. Did you answer the question?

No, you've gone after me for asking questions. Look, if you want me to believe your theory I'm going to need better responses than stop asking questions which might undermine it and discredit me. I want to understand your theory and see if it's plausible.

I don’t want you to believe my theory. I want you to draw your own conclusions. I’m the only person who has been willing to put their kneck on the line the last few days.

Your stance is all just about proving me wrong... 2 days after I posted mountains of information... So why now? I’m sure you will excuse me for being dubious of your motives.

You are all over me now that I’ve gone in hard against a seer who has so many things hanging over him it’s not funny. You haven’t checked to see what’s on the plus side of my theories only the negatives... Im

Isla claimed carrie -

Carrie White (Carrie): Should Carrie be killed by any means, she will have her revenge….

Why do we think Carrie has to kill the person who lynched her? Could she put some spell on the person who lynched her and force them to come out on thread as bad ?

Again, this is a question not insinuation. Could the wolves of known Carrie was dead and claimed the role?

Carrie is a bulletproof role to have on thread. Won’t be killed by either bad team and player can walk to the end of the game...

I don’t want you to believe my theory. I want you to draw your own conclusions. I’m the only person who has been willing to put their kneck on the line the last few days.

Your stance is all just about proving me wrong... 2 days after I posted mountains of information... So why now? I’m sure you will excuse me for being dubious of your motives.

You are all over me now that I’ve gone in hard against a seer who has so many things hanging over him it’s not funny. You haven’t checked to see what’s on the plus side of my theories only the negatives... Im

The amount of people you claim to be against you leads me to believe the wolves had a secret converter wolf and all these people have been converted.

The amount of people you claim to be against you leads me to believe the wolves had a secret converter wolf and all these people have been converted.

Not possible ... the game would be over by now if that was the case...

Gonna have to try harder then that Liam...

Any other villagers want to join the party?

I didn't post at all yesterday so how would I have challenged you?

My stance is that I don't believe your theory. I can't get past the problems with it.

But as for the plus of your theories. What I'm interested in is what is the outcome of your theory.

Dead wolves (If we are to believe Wendy)
    Gertrude
    Katie
    Angus

Ewan - wolf
    One of Liam or Fiona a wolf?

Or Wendy was incorrect and there are now more than two wolves left?

I do think that peeking Liam was a bizarre move for the seer. Probably would've been better to assign everyone a name, by peeking the people who hadn't claimed. Although from Ewan's point of view, peeking Liam does rule out the possibility that Liam and Angus were on the same team and Liam was trying to distance himself.

And in relation to me, answer me this, has there been a revenge killing yet? No there hasn't. Has anyone else claimed Carrie? No, they haven't. Did either priest or apprentice priest say that Carrie had died? No they didn't. So surely you must think Carrie is still alive? And if so, if I wasn't Carrie why wouldn't the actual one come out? It's been days.

• Advertisement

Not possible ... the game would be over by now if that was the case...

Gonna have to try harder then that Liam...

Any other villagers want to join the party?

icj4gx1mtntx.gif

My stance is that I don't believe your theory. I can't get past the problems with it.

But as for the plus of your theories. What I'm interested in is what is the outcome of your theory.

Gertrude
    Katie
    Angus

Ewan - wolf

I do think that peeking Liam was a bizarre move for the seer. Probably would've been better to assign everyone a name, by peeking the people who hadn't claimed. Although from Ewan's point of view, peeking Liam does rule out the possibility that Liam and Angus were on the same team and Liam was trying to distance himself.

And in relation to me, answer me this, has there been a revenge killing yet? No there hasn't. Has anyone else claimed Carrie? No, they haven't. Did either priest or apprentice priest say that Carrie had died? No they didn't. So surely you must think Carrie is still alive? And if so, if I wasn't Carrie why wouldn't the actual one come out? It's been days.

Phil insisted that Ewan peek me.

Isla claimed carrie -

Carrie White (Carrie): Should Carrie be killed by any means, she will have her revenge….

Why do we think Carrie has to kill the person who lynched her? Could she put some spell on the person who lynched her and force them to come out on thread as bad ?

Again, this is a question not insinuation. Could the wolves of known Carrie was dead and claimed the role?

Carrie is a bulletproof role to have on thread. Won’t be killed by either bad team and player can walk to the end of the game...

Again, I didn't claim it. Angus outed me. So the wolves do have a seer. I confirmed what Angus said about me.

If I die I kill the person who killed me, that's either the last person who voted to lynch me or the person who munched/SK'd/shot me.

Phil insisted that Ewan peek me.

Phil also asked for himself to be peeked. Ewan surely can make up his own mind and not rely on Phil to tell him who to peek.

Phil also asked for himself to be peeked. Ewan surely can make up his own mind and not rely on Phil to tell him who to peek.

This is my point. Is Phil really a helpful villager or is he something else stringing the village along?

Gertrude
    Katie
    Angus

Ewan - wolf

Well if you want me take your approach to my theories and just presume the worst of you:

And in relation to me, answer me this, has there been a revenge killing yet? . That's assuming its a killing and no maybe a spell like one that forces people to claim SKs and baddies ? or that one of the BG protections wasn't accidentally on a wolf when carrie was killed (2 missed munches I think this game?)

Has anyone else claimed Carrie? If shes dead they who would ? If shes not dead isn't it better for the village to not have her out considering the baddies actually should fear killing her ? What benefit is it to the village that you are out ? You are just a bulletproof villager who we don't really know is who you say you are and you have a perfect reason as to why you aren't being targeted by baddies. . Handy that . .

No, they haven't. Did either priest or apprentice priest say that Carrie had died? No they didn't.
    Again we don't know whose role reveal was false or true so we have no way for knowing exactly if you are who you say you are . . NOt just that, like point one you came out on thread which wasn't helpful to the village. The whole power of carrie is that the baddies get hurt if they target her. . Your only power now is lasting until the end of the game and the village doesn't actually know if you are who you say you are .

This is my point. Is Phil really a helpful villager or is he something else stringing the village along?

Ah Liam, Still helping the village I see . .
    icj4gx1mtntx.gif

So village it looks like at the moment Isla, Liam and Ewan working in tandem . . Maybe Fiona aswell but shes disappeared . Throw me up against any one of those three tonight . . Im game . .

I will let the village decide . I can goto the DR and honestly say I tried . .

Im not going to let you guys tie me up in nots again . . Particularly as all you want to do is chip holes in my theories . . You are targeting me, not engaging me . .

Well if you want me take your approach to my theories and just presume the worst of you:

And in relation to me, answer me this, has there been a revenge killing yet? . That's assuming its a killing and no maybe a spell like one that forces people to claim SKs and baddies ? or that one of the BG protections wasn't accidentally on a wolf when carrie was killed (2 missed munches I think this game?)

Has anyone else claimed Carrie? If shes dead they who would ? If shes not dead isn't it better for the village to not have her out considering the baddies actually should fear killing her ? What benefit is it to the village that you are out ? You are just a bulletproof villager who we don't really know is who you say you are and you have a perfect reason as to why you aren't being targeted by baddies. . Handy that . .

No, they haven't. Did either priest or apprentice priest say that Carrie had died? No they didn't.
    Again we don't know whose role reveal was false or true so we have no way for knowing exactly if you are who you say you are . . NOt just that, like point one you came out on thread which wasn't helpful to the village. The whole power of carrie is that the baddies get hurt if they target her. . Your only power now is lasting until the end of the game and the village doesn't actually know if you are who you say you are .

Fair Phil. I'm not going to go and claim that you aren't trying to engage with me because you are looking for holes in the story, which is what you should be doing.

First things first and I feel I've said this quite a few times, I didn't just come out and claim Carrie. I've said this a number of times and you have ignored it. Angus outed me and I confirmed it.

True, there is no proof of the consequences of me being lynched or killed, just what I have told you. That is however in line with the role in general.

This next arguments assumes you are correct and I'm not Carrie by the way. I'd argue it's worse that she's hidden actually. Why would the wolves target an unknown villager at this point? They are probably going to go after people who have claimed. Whereas the villagers are more likely to lynch amongst the unknown. If the villagers lynch Carrie then if they are last to vote for her they die. So I think it would be worse for Carrie to stay hidden to be honest.

Also, clearly I'm not bulletproof if you are trying to argue I'm not Carrie and have come up with some reasonable points as to why I might not be her. Not all the points though I'd contend. So you are both trying to push me as being bulletproof and also trying to poke holes in the story. It can't be both Phil.

But yes, that is the approach I would like you to take. If you can identify notable holes in someone's theory that make the theory unlikely to be true you should certainly offer them up rather than go along with the theory when you know there are some structural issues to it.

Ah Liam, Still helping the village I see . .

So village it looks like at the moment Isla, Liam and Ewan working in tandem . . Maybe Fiona aswell but shes disappeared . Throw me up against any one of those three tonight . . Im game . .

I will let the village decide . I can goto the DR and honestly say I tried . .

Im not going to let you guys tie me up in nots again . . Particularly as all you want to do is chip holes in my theories . . You are targeting me, not engaging me . .

Phil I asked you questions about your theory which you didn't answer. You just had a go at me for not engaging in the plus side of your theory.

• Advertisement

Again, I didn't claim it. Angus outed me. So the wolves do have a seer. I confirmed what Angus said about me.

If I die I kill the person who killed me, that's either the last person who voted to lynch me or the person who munched/SK'd/shot me.

We don't know if Angus was good or bad . . If he was bad he has outed you somehow and Liam . . Ironic that you two are the ones going at me this morning . Also odd that it wasn't in the village interest for Carrie to be out in public . .

The biggest defence you and Liam have is that Angus outed you guys and "two seers trust you". . And yet you all think Angus was bad . . So if he was bad, there is a good chance you guys are bad . . That's simple maths . .

You being outed gave you a pass until the end of the game.

Liam being out as a good villager with no mention in OP wouldn't be challenged

Ewan coming out as seer sacrificed Angus for the greater good. He was dead already because he came out when he looked like being the nights lynch candidate.

There is so much questions about you, Liam and Ewan its not funny . . But since I am the only one asking it I want to be on the lynch form tonight . I don't want to spend days working on my own on this . . I want to face off one of Liam, Ewan or Isla . . Preferably Liam so the village can get another B*ll**** reveal from Ewan . .

Advertisement