Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    That's a pretty good response time, witty! 8/10 for effort.

Are you gonna speak in rhyme the whole game or just till you get your sphere?

That would be impressive if Doris can keep it going all game.

Can't see that getting annoying at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Greetings fellow townsfolk. It seems much has happened since my night in the tavern. Winni killed by either Henry Bowers or that evil monster Pennywise and Holly taken by ‘the walking dude’ or as some here may call him, Randall Flagg.

4 posts, 3 name-checking King characters , 2 in a row mentioning the Walking Dude.

Probably nothing... but sure it's day 1, nothing is all the something we have...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

That's a pretty good response time, witty! 8/10 for effort.

Are you gonna speak in rhyme the whole game or just till you get your sphere?

I'll ryhme by the night
    I'll ryhme by the day
    I'll ryhme till forever
    Untill Im proved right

But if the truth must be told
    Ones breath wouldn't hold
    Cause I can be quite stubborn
    So I'll ryhme till I'm old

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    What?

You said that I should keep in mind that two goodies are linked, what do you mean WITH REGARD TO what I said.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    4 posts, 3 name-checking King characters , 2 in a row mentioning the Walking Dude.

Probably nothing... but sure it's day 1, nothing is all the something we have...

There are no tasks in this game.

• Advertisement

There are no tasks.

There are no tasks in this game.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    There are no tasks.

Snap

O i ****ed that one up alright I'm done

You said that I should keep in mind that two goodies are linked, what do you mean WITH REGARD TO what I said.

She didn't know about the coffee thing.or what was being alluded too. The "spotted thing" may have been something hinting at two (good) players working together (e.g. Sharing a BR)

A Task? Don't be silly.
    Why haven't you heard
    In the OP there are none
    Lets not be absurd.

Its a slipper slide,
    To lead us this way
    On bed made of bones
    at night do you lay?

• Advertisement

There's no tasks. Could be possibly trying to fish out a sphere, or an infinity stone or a Captain Planet ring.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'll ryhme by the night
    I'll ryhme by the day
    I'll ryhme till forever
    Untill Im proved right

But if the truth must be told
    Ones breath wouldn't hold
    Cause I can be quite stubborn
    So I'll ryhme till I'm old

First one is messed up, tut tut

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You really should read the OP. Maybe a couple of times!

ok now I'm done pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew right better read some shiat

She didn't know about the coffee thing.or what was being alluded too. The "spotted thing" may have been something hinting at two (good) players working together (e.g. Sharing a BR)

Oh, ok. So we can’t discuss why people are killed whether it’s because of 19 or because of hints and clues because two goodies are in a room. Have those goodies even got decent powers ?

Seems to me that the wolves have all the advantages unless we discuss stuff. You may be right but I don’t follow your logic.

You really should read the OP. Maybe a couple of times!
    I did.

It says there are no tasks, Plural :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tell me Tegan, if you thought there were tasks, as your most recent post appears to suggest, did you think that when you wrote this earlier?
    The sphere thing could easily be a typical WW task, but since it'll be announced by the mods you won't be analysing everyone's behaviour for possible tasks cause you'll know everyone is doing something to win. In that sense it's not a task, as it's out in the open.
    And I bet the won't tell us what we have to do, so it's going to be gifmageddon with a nineteenpocalypse chaser

Oh, ok. So we can’t discuss why people are killed whether it’s because of 19 or because of hints and clues because two goodies are in a room. Have those goodies even got decent powers ?

Seems to me that the wolves have all the advantages unless we discuss stuff. You may be right but I don’t follow your logic.

Of course im not saying we shouldn't discuss stuff. That's taking what I said completely out of context.

Do You think we should focus on the fact that the two munched players had 19 posts each?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Tell me Tegan, if you thought there were tasks, as your most recent post appears to suggest, did you think that when you wrote this earlier?

I'm flattered, based on my posts so far, that you believe I'm thinking.

The post above has a smiley on it, I believe that's traditionally used to indicate humour. Taking the piss, as is encouraged in the first post.

The post about Conor is just ****-stirring for a reaction, but you seem awfully keen to deflect eyes from Conor onto me.... Any particular reason why? Is.... is that Holly's hair in between your teeth? Down boy!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Why do people think there are tasks? The OP clearly says there are no tasks. Is the sphere thing not a seperate competition we will all have a chance in. If I have a chance at something I'm guessing it has not happened yet as I was not informed anyway. A few good posts so far but without tasks I would suggest looking at who is acting odd / leading the conversation.

Doris singing is odd but tbh I think thats just fun as it hasn't lead me anywhere

• Advertisement

Of course im not saying we shouldn't discuss stuff. That's taking what I said completely out of context.

Do You think we should focus on the fact that the two munched players had 19 posts each?

No, I’m saying that you might be premature in casting shade on Katie for discussing the 19 thing and for asking what someone had noticed about Holly. I’m not deliberately taking you out of context in fact I’m trying to work with you and give my opinion rather than state facts, of which I have three.

1 the two dead each had 19 posts
    2 Holly was killed
    3 Winnifred was killed

That’s it, literly all I have to work with and so it is for a lot of us.
    Anyhow my break is over I’ll be in and out from now on.

Liam WW42
    Desmond WW29
    Brendan WW26
    Tegan WW24
    Gertrude WW24
    Oisin WW22
    Vernon WW20
    Frank WW19
    Fiona WW14
    Orla WW14
    Eva WW12
    Angus WW12
    Katie WW12
    Isla WW10
    Phil WW10
    Steve WW10
    Mary WW10
    Doris WW9
    Nigel WW8
    Clodagh WW6
    Gabriel WW5
    Wendy WW4
    Conor WW4
    Barbara WW3
    Derry WW3
    Ewan WW1
    Riona WW1
    Abigail WW1

Current post counts, has Abigail even posted today?

I'm flattered, based on my posts so far, that you believe I'm thinking.

The post above has a smiley on it, I believe that's traditionally used to indicate humour. Taking the piss, as is encouraged in the first post.

The post about Conor is just ****-stirring for a reaction,

Interesting response, noted.
    but you seem awfully keen to deflect eyes from Conor onto me.... Any particular reason why? Is.... is that Holly's hair in between your teeth? Down boy!

Lol, poor effort, 2/10 at best

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Lol, poor effort, 2/10 at best

And yet you didn't answer the question. I'm upgrading myself to 3/10.

So.. why so keen?

No, I’m saying that you might be premature in casting shade on Katie for discussing the 19 thing and for asking what someone had noticed about Holly. I’m not deliberately taking you out of context in fact I’m trying to work with you and give my opinion rather than state facts, of which I have three.

2 Holly was killed
    3 Winnifred was killed

I've made it clear in all of my posts that the two things in question re Katie got my antennae up. I haven't said oh she's defo a wolf. But we have to have a conversation about things, to you know, get a discussion going so we can figure out who is not what they say they are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

2 Holly was killed
    3 Winnifred was killed

I hadn't actually read that as Liam casting shade but just wanting to move on. I don't advocate telling people to stop considering something unless I have an alternative is all I was saying.

That said I don't know what we can gleam from that number for now. Still so many posters I've no idea about though. Hope we can here from Ewan an co soon

And yet you didn't answer the question. I'm upgrading myself to 3/10.

So.. why so keen?

I'm not deflecting attention away from anyone, I'm simply questioning you on what looked to me like an inconsistency. If my actions deflect away from another user, then it's an incidental by-product of drawing my attention to someone else. In this case you. I have no allegiance to Conor besides hoping he's a fellow villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’m curious about Doris speaking in rhyme. Is she trying to tell us something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I'm going to have so much to read and decipher by time I get home this evening.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    I’m curious about Doris speaking in rhyme. Is she trying to tell us something?

Advertisement