Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Can you summarise your note for us?

Can you narrate a story with every point being one sentance as if your talking to a 5 year old.

Sorry i genuinely dont have time to go through all the quotes and posts.

Just 1 sentance for every point to tell a linear story of what you think has happened and where we are?

I can try but I would appreciate if somebody else could help me on this. I am on my own and getting targeted by several people. I don't know which ones are wolves and which ones aren't. I cant keep up with all the questions. My theories have holes because I don't have all the answers/information and they are theories to generate discussion.

Certain posters aren't investigating my theories they are just attacking me and trying to tear them down. That's not investigating, its a targeted attack .

Our seer has managed to last 4 wolf kills, 3 wolf munch periods and yet all the focus is on me. Fiona, Liam and Isla are focusing on ME ? Is that on its own not super dodgy ?

If the village doesn't believe me I have to be lynched. I am accusing our seer of being a wolf. I am accusing several of the seers peaks as being wolf. That's not going to change. I cant prove this on my own so if the village isn't going to work on my theories and is only interested in shooting them down, I have to be killed so the village can follow Ewan/Liam/Fiona and Isla to whatever end that is . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Bear in mind, if you believe im a villager im working on my own and I don't have the facts. I am only trying to work with whats on thread . . Also ask yourself when I try to defend my posts or clarify what I think certain things, do I post links or thread numbers ? Do I back it up generally with a sound explanation of why I think a certain way ? Do I look like I have a plan ?

We don't know if Carrie's revenge is killing one person. I had thought that maybe carries revenge could of been multiple (Nigel/Eva) targets. Or maybe if It put in the kill for Carrie that both its lives were connected and the "spell" of crazy talk was both It characters ?

Also, there have been two protected munches. The BG may very well of been protecting a wolf who put in the order to kill carrie. Heres a theory. Carrie was Doris. Doris played along with the "I am Paul" theory in the villages interest. Wolves try to kill Doris for the extra lynch. BG believed Ewan and was protecting him. Doris was carrie and is killed. Ewan was wolf who put in order but was protected by BG so was the missed kill ?

Carrie might be alive hoping for wolves to munch her . . Remember they don't want to munch her so why would she come out ? She could watch Islas play and learn more . .

Again its a theory . .

Again, let's assume I'm not Carrie. If Ewan is lying and is a wolf, then either the people who he has peeked are also wolves or are exactly the character they are. So are the wolves going to munch outed villagers or are they going to reduce the pool they can hide in by munching unknowns (who may be Carrie)? Why would they do the second thing? If Carrie is alive then they should definitely come out now.

Obviously they won't because I'm her.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    You’re taking the piss mate, and not in a villager way

Only way you’d want to race a peeked villager, peeked by both competing seers, is if you needed to get rid of known goods.

Only way both competing seers are wolves on your narriative if if there’s a stack of extra wolves. You’ve invented a drunk seer at this point to make the narriative work

You can be peeked

Or you can race Liam

If you race Liam, I’ll be voting for you

Which is it to be?

Vote for me . . That's fine . . You are either a wolf or a lazy villager . . Im happy to be relieved of this pain .

Also, how does the wolves getting a bonus munch fit into your theory about Doris being Carrie and playing along that they were Paul?

They had a second attack the munch afterwards. It was blocked, but how could they have had a second attack if Doris was not who they said they were?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Again, let's assume I'm not Carrie. If Ewan is lying and is a wolf, then either the people who he has peeked are also wolves or are exactly the character they are. So are the wolves going to munch outed villagers or are they going to reduce the pool they can hide in by munching unknowns (who may be Carrie)? Why would they do the second thing? If Carrie is alive then they should definitely come out now.

Obviously they won't because I'm her.

I don't know if you are carrie or not. I was proving that when you take a stance like you are taking with me, its easy to find holes in a story. I didn't attack you to prove you wrong, I attacked your defence to show how easy it is to attack somebodys claim. If you are telling the truth look at how easy it was for me to make you look very suspect when all I did was presume you were bad and only looked at that information. .

So turn that around . . Look how easy it is for you to find holes in my theories when you are presuming they are bad and only looking to prove it. .

I haven't all the information on hand. I am trying to make sense of the wolves play. As they respond to my accusations my theories change because if I am right I have forced the wolves to come out and attack me.

If I am right, by attacking Ewan I shredded a lot of LIams alibi and Fionas.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I can try but I would appreciate if somebody else could help me on this. I am on my own and getting targeted by several people. I don't know which ones are wolves and which ones aren't. I cant keep up with all the questions. My theories have holes because I don't have all the answers/information and they are theories to generate discussion.

Certain posters aren't investigating my theories they are just attacking me and trying to tear them down. That's not investigating, its a targeted attack .

Our seer has managed to last 4 wolf kills, 3 wolf munch periods and yet all the focus is on me. Fiona, Liam and Isla are focusing on ME ? Is that on its own not super dodgy ?

If the village doesn't believe me I have to be lynched. I am accusing our seer of being a wolf. I am accusing several of the seers peaks as being wolf. That's not going to change. I cant prove this on my own so if the village isn't going to work on my theories and is only interested in shooting them down, I have to be killed so the village can follow Ewan/Liam/Fiona and Isla to whatever end that is . .

I’m well sick of this nonsense Phil

Your theories have holes because they don’t work. You’ve invented roles and powers to keep it on track.

I personally think you’re the last wolf and just want it over with. I’m not going to go deep on that route because it’s up to the whole village to decide

I’ve given you choices but you don’t want to make any

Peeked with the guarantee if you show as a wolf we lynch ewan too

Raced against Liam with the guarantee I’m voting for you before I vote a confirmed good

Which is it?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    That took a lot longer to catch up on than I thought

Are going to have to start making Team Phil and Team Liam t-shirts?

Phil, for what it's worth, if you are a villager, you are doing more harm than good right now. You're just throwing out random theories and seeing what sticks. You keep saying that you'll stop focusing on Liam, but still do it. You keep saying you'll step away, but you don't. You keep asking to be lynched, which is never a good play for a villager

I was willing to believe you last night, but you are sounding more and more like a conspiracy theorist with every post

If Ewan survives the lynch, I think he should peek either me or Frank

How helpful do you think Liam is ?

You can find multiple posts on thread where hes just taunting me, distracting me and f**king around that at best is unhelpful . .

Why do you think I am posting theories ? Why do you think they shift ? Do you think maybe I have unsettled the hornets nest and we are seeing wolves panic to discredit me ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok folks I see that the village have chosen correctly and lynched Angus last night. I'm disgustingly hungover but was delighted to see that these are the results of the latest deaths:
    Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude.
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog.

So Vernon will get a munch in the morning but we should be able to lynch him tomorrow night and hopefully wrap up the game.
    Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce my role as the apprentice priest and general all round piece of hot stuff, Sadie Dunhill.
    6897d444eea50f8d9c9ccd1ac75061a5.jpg

Unfortunately we lost our priest yesterday in the form of Conor. Not sure what happened for him to get offed by Jack, but I got activated right after. I've been given the roles of the dead since the lynch before Conor died so I can't confirm Angus's claims but I present to you our recently dead folk:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Unfortunately I haven't a lot to give you guys but I felt that I needed to come forward with the bit that I do have so we can get a lay of the land. From reading back on Conor's posts he doesn't seem to have left me many breadcrumbs for the roles of the dead folk from D1 but I have inferred that Tegan was a villager from one post he made where he said he should've stuck with his gut on her.

Hopefully a bodyguard can protect me tonight so that I get another day out of this role. After that you'll be on your own. With at the very least one dead wolf and both SK's dead, we're doing pretty good so I do believe the village can win this.

I'm not a seer but my strongest town reads for now (in case I'm munched) are Mary, Barbara and Gertie. Most suspicious would be Eva and Fiona. I'm inclined to believe Angus for the time being so I don't think he should be lynched any time soon.

That Jack guy is pretty sketchy too. I have a bad feeling about him. He killed our priest after all.

With Love,
    Sadie
    Ah guys. Gabriel was the vigilante. I debated trying to lie about this to scare the wolves but I've no clue what he's been doing for the last 3 days with no shooting. Maybe he was just too nervous to take a shot on anyone or something, I dunno.

Most people (myself included) have already assumed that the Vig died on day 1 so I guess we're no better off than we thought we were. This is still ****ty though.

We need to sort out the mess of Angus and Ewan though. I need to think about this.
    Good job village. Stellar ****ing play.

As I expected, I've been cujo'd. So no roles of the dead for me now until tomorrow after the munch. Which means I more than likely won't get the roles of the dead tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be dead by then anways and I won't have to worry.
    Ah! I'm back in my library! And I have been given Eva's role.
    In a shocking turn of events:
    Eva was Pennywise, The Dancing Clown.
    BTW guys before anyone asks: I wasn't given the role of Doris this morning as there apparently wasn't a body left for me to inspect.

From this I'm inferring one of 2 things. Either:
    1) There was no body as that sicko Annie stole it so she can do nasty things to it.
    or
    2) Because I was in the hospital last night, the body was gone by the time I was allowed out.

Either way I have no way of confirming Doris as Paul Sheldon. Seeing as how she was munched though it's fair enough to say that she wasn't a wolf. And also seeing as how she confirmed to us all that she was Paul, I think it's safe to say that ewan was correct about her.

Rest assured I have raised my displeasure with this situation with the mods and was given the brush off.

Wendy's priest related posts

I’m well sick of this nonsense Phil

Your theories have holes because they don’t work. You’ve invented roles and powers to keep it on track.

I personally think you’re the last wolf and just want it over with. I’m not going to go deep on that route because it’s up to the whole village to decide

I’ve given you choices but you don’t want to make any

Peeked with the guarantee if you show as a wolf we lynch ewan too

Raced against Liam with the guarantee I’m voting for you before I vote a confirmed good

Which is it?

tenor.gif?itemid=5385133

Liam WW wrote: »
    Wendy's priest related posts

Ha, good man Liam . . The consistently helpful villager . . Brilliant . .

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=5385133

That’s really charming Phil but which is it to be?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vote for me . . That's fine . . You are either a wolf or a lazy villager . . Im happy to be relieved of this pain .

You are playing into their hands with this!

Look I think you've a lot of merit in what you are saying but are being a bit tunnel visioned on Liam. Your post last night on Ewan had merits, now Ewan isn't around and Liam is responding you've zoned in on him.

FWIW I believe you are a villager but just keep the focus. Liam was **** posting the other day, reading it back he actually says it himself. Why? I dunno but two different people peeked him as Jessie Burlinghame. I believe that's his role but Ewan peeked Liam who was already out, Mary who was already out along with 3, we think, wolves which is why I bought into your theory tbh.

That’s really charming Phil but which is it to be?

Vote for me or Liam/Ewan tonight . .. Im not interested in anymore games . .

I don't think you, Liam or Ewan have been helpful in clearing up my questions. All you have done is clogged up the thread with counter claim and reasons why I am wrong. That's not debating/discussing . .

I don't trust you, Ewan or Liam so why would I want to entertain anything you say?

Believing Wendy or and her being truthful about her claim is make or break I feel.

She claimed Randall was killed. Can someone help jog my memory on this... Randall needs two hits... Could a failed munch have been an sk attempt at Randall or was a sphere in play that allowed us kill Randall wihtout a double lynch.?

Frank WW wrote: »

Look I think you've a lot of merit in what you are saying but are being a bit tunnel visioned on Liam. Your post last night on Ewan had merits, now Ewan isn't around and Liam is responding you've zoned in on him.

FWIW I believe you are a villager but just keep the focus. Liam was **** posting the other day, reading it back he actually says it himself. Why? I dunno but two different people peeked him as Jessie Burlinghame. I believe that's his role but Ewan peeked Liam who was already out, Mary who was already out along with 3, we think, wolves which is why I bought into your theory tbh.

Liam to peek you or me or whoecer else but you running off against someone isn't in the interest of the village at 2pm in the day

I don't know if you are carrie or not. I was proving that when you take a stance like you are taking with me, its easy to find holes in a story. I didn't attack you to prove you wrong, I attacked your defence to show how easy it is to attack somebodys claim. If you are telling the truth look at how easy it was for me to make you look very suspect when all I did was presume you were bad and only looked at that information. .

So turn that around . . Look how easy it is for you to find holes in my theories when you are presuming they are bad and only looking to prove it. .

I haven't all the information on hand. I am trying to make sense of the wolves play. As they respond to my accusations my theories change because if I am right I have forced the wolves to come out and attack me.

If I am right, by attacking Ewan I shredded a lot of LIams alibi and Fionas.

But you're not really doing that. And I don't think you haven't made me look very suspect at all. You've made a number of points that could make someone question whether or not I'm Carrie.

You attacked me for coming out as Carrie, which I showed you that I didn't.

You said that Doris could have been Carrie and then manufactured a design of the role which affected the bodyguard if Doris died. I showed you that the wolves got a bonus kill after Doris' death so that she couldn't have been Carrie.

You questioned why Carrie would come out and challenge me if still alive as it would benefit the village to have Carrie unknown, but I challenged that and you haven't responded to that.

I will agree that your point that I didn't correct you on the result of me being lynched would have is valid, but the way you framed it made it look like I was responding to you but not answering that question.

So if they are the 'holes' in my story then I'm quite alright with them being attacked because I'm happy enough defending them, unlike you with the holes in your theory.

Ha, good man Liam . . The consistently helpful villager . . Brilliant . .

Give it a ****ing rest will you. I'm on phone trying to pull as much info together as possible. FFS this is getting rediculous now

I don't think you, Liam or Ewan have been helpful in clearing up my questions. All you have done is clogged up the thread with counter claim and reasons why I am wrong. That's not debating/discussing . .

I don't trust you, Ewan or Liam so why would I want to entertain anything you say?

I’ve given you an offer that answers your question. You can be peeked and the answer has a failsafe bullt in to stop you being shafted

You for some reason don’t want to entertain that

Why not?

Believing Wendy or and her being truthful about her claim is make or break I feel.

She claimed Randall was killed. Can someone help jog my memory on this... Randall needs two hits... Could a failed munch have been an sk attempt at Randall or was a sphere in play that allowed us kill Randall wihtout a double lynch.?

Had the SK not claimed to have had a go at Gertrude and she survived?

You're the only one posting copious stuff so naturally there's gonna be a focus on what you're saying it doesnt mean people are against you.

Also just because someone doesnt believe a particular theory of yours doesn't mean they auto think you're a wolf.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »

If Liam is a villager , he has done more damage to my efforts to try and figure things out then any wolf could . .

Hes goaded me consistently through the game . . Once , twice, three times . . If you think I am a villager trying to figure things out, how do you think Liam's posts have helped me or at least allowed me to move on from him ? Seriously, ask yourself if Liam was a wolf whats the best ploy for him ?

Everytime I moved on from his messing on Wednesday (when I was trying to figure out if Eva was bad when she was sh*talking) he kept posting to me directly to get me to play his game . .

Then he posts about being a wolf on sunday. Then he posts a joke theory today about wolves being converted when I was trying to make sense of everyting . .

If you are wondering why im going around in circles or confused its because Liam is not helping in anyway and is constantly trying to wind me up . He says hes not, but his posts say otherwise . .

There is literally not one player in this game who has wasted as much of my time as Liam . . I don't want to remain in a village with him anymore . .

I've answered your questions. The fact that you've decided not to like my answers is a different thing.

Give it a ****ing rest will you. I'm on phone trying to pull as much info together as possible. FFS this is getting rediculous now

You reap what you sow Liam . . Hope you had fun . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

How helpful do you think Liam is ?

You can find multiple posts on thread where hes just taunting me, distracting me and f**king around that at best is unhelpful . .

Why do you think I am posting theories ? Why do you think they shift ? Do you think maybe I have unsettled the hornets nest and we are seeing wolves panic to discredit me ?

Not very helpful at all, but neither is tunneling and bickering for 2/3 days straight

I think it's possible that you've unsettled the wolves. I also think it's possible that you're a wolf and this is your last stand

If Liam is a villager , he has done more damage to my efforts to try and figure things out then any wolf could . .

Hes goaded me consistently through the game . . Once , twice, three times . . If you think I am a villager trying to figure things out, how do you think Liam's posts have helped me or at least allowed me to move on from him ? Seriously, ask yourself if Liam was a wolf whats the best ploy for him ?

Everytime I moved on from his messing on Wednesday (when I was trying to figure out if Eva was bad when she was sh*talking) he kept posting to me directly to get me to play his game . .

Then he posts about being a wolf on sunday. Then he posts a joke theory today about wolves being converted when I was trying to make sense of everyting . .

If you are wondering why im going around in circles or confused its because Liam is not helping in anyway and is constantly trying to wind me up . He says hes not, but his posts say otherwise . .

There is literally not one player in this game who has wasted as much of my time as Liam . . I don't want to remain in a village with him anymore . .

You keep blaming me, but I think you've just focused on one thing, and one interaction and decided to continue to scratch at the scab. I think you've wasted your own time, whether on purpose or not I don't know.

I've answered your questions. The fact that you've decided not to like my answers is a different thing.

Summarise your answers here so. .

Not in blocks of posts where it can get lost . .

All here so the village can see I can do a proper analysis . .

You reap what you sow Liam . . Hope you had fun . .

I always have fun.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Not very helpful at all, but neither is tunneling and bickering for 2/3 days straight

I think it's possible that you've unsettled the wolves. I also think it's possible that you're a wolf and this is your last stand

Then kill me . . Seriously kill me tonight. . I need to get away from this place .

Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough
    Brendan WW -
    Clodagh WW - Claims Mike Hanlon (member of Loser Club)
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW - Larry Underwood, Citizen of Derry (according to Ewan)
    Isla WW - Claims Carrie
    Liam WW - Claims Jessie Burlingame (peeked by Angus and Ewan)
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role -can prove village by reversing lynch
    Frank WW -
    Phil WW - Claims NRV (I think)

I think Ewan should peek Brendan or Frank. That would clarify something, because surely if Ewan is correct and Brendan/Frank come out and confirm it then the doubts about Ewan would be pretty much gone. What do you think of that Phil?

Still a chance of them being the bad seer I suppose but they wouldn't have had enough peeks for everything would they?

• Advertisement

Summarise your answers here so. .

Not in blocks of posts where it can get lost . .

All here so the village can see I can do a proper analysis . .

Simple. I decided to be suspicious of steakhead's role reveal. Only I could confirm that he knew my role. I decided not to do so, to instead **** with him and see what kind of a reaction I got. I did the same with Gertie when she claimed BG. You thee yourself in the middle of it, but I wasn't giving up my approach and continued with it. Angus' calm reaction was enough for me to believe he was more likely to be a wolf than not, when compared with Ewan.

Angus is dead. Gertie is dead. If we believe Wendy who was munched was telling the truth about being app priest then both Gertie and Angus were wolves and my gut feeling was correct.

The fact that you jumped into the middle of it meant you got caught as an "innocent" bystander. That's unfortunate.

What's not unfortunate is that you kept (and keep) coming back for more.

Advertisement