Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Barbara WW - Claims Bill Denborough
    Brendan WW -
    Clodagh WW - Claims Mike Hanlon (member of Loser Club)
    Ewan WW - Claim seer day 4 after just after Wendy claim App Priest
    Fiona WW - Larry Underwood, Citizen of Derry (according to Ewan)
    Isla WW - Claims Carrie
    Liam WW - Claims Jessie Burlingame (peeked by Angus and Ewan)
    Riona WW - Claimed Time Traveller role -can prove village by reversing lynch
    Frank WW -
    Phil WW - Claims NRV (I think)

I think Ewan should peek Brendan or Frank. That would clarify something, because surely if Ewan is correct and Brendan/Frank come out and confirm it then the doubts about Ewan would be pretty much gone. What do you think of that Phil?

Still a chance of them being the bad seer I suppose but they wouldn't have had enough peeks for everything would they?

Honestly Isla, that sounds like a good plan but I really want to be finished tonight .

I'm not sure WTF Fiona is saying about my "wolf play" with wanting to be dead . I never claimed my theories were 100% accurate but they have forced people to talk . .

I cant see how I could ever believe Ewan to be honest . . 4 munches , 3 wolf cycles. 3 "peeks" on players we knew or players not in the OP . . I cant work out any scenario where that means hes good . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Honestly Isla, that sounds like a good plan but I really want to be finished tonight .

I'm not sure WTF Fiona is saying about my "wolf play" with wanting to be dead . I never claimed my theories were 100% accurate but they have forced people to talk . .

I cant see how I could ever believe Ewan to be honest . . 4 munches , 3 wolf cycles. 3 "peeks" on players we knew or players not in the OP . . I cant work out any scenario where that means hes good . .

Since Ewan came out there have been three completed munches I think Doris, Wendy and Mary (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Doris I presume was munched so that they'd get the bonus kill. Wendy presumably because they were the priest. Mary, and here is where I'm guessing, because she was the bodyguard and took two hits to take down. You don't see a world where those three could be killed before Ewan? Especially one where if Ewan is still alive, as he is know, that people would be questioning whether he is the seer.

If you're a villager and you're doubting Ewan then leaving him alive might have been a good play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Okay, well I'm going to step away from this madness and start looing at other avenues. That is what you wanted us to do, right Phil? So...
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I am am a member of the loser club. I was really happy when IT died.

My name is Mike Hanlon
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why hello Mike. Care to tell us why you chose to come out now?
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well, considering I suggested using me to find the real seer, I was hardly going to say. That way I could tell you who was telling the truth.

I didn't ask why you stayed hidden, I asked why you decided to come out? If you intended to stay hidden to be peeked by the Seer, why come out at all?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Simple. I decided to be suspicious of steakhead's role reveal. Only I could confirm that he knew my role. I decided not to do so, to instead **** with him and see what kind of a reaction I got. I did the same with Gertie when she claimed BG. You thee yourself in the middle of it, but I wasn't giving up my approach and continued with it. Angus' calm reaction was enough for me to believe he was more likely to be a wolf than not, when compared with Ewan.

Angus is dead. Gertie is dead. If we believe Wendy who was munched was telling the truth about being app priest then both Gertie and Angus were wolves and my gut feeling was correct.

The fact that you jumped into the middle of it meant you got caught as an "innocent" bystander. That's unfortunate.

What's not unfortunate is that you kept (and keep) coming back for more.

That's not summarising anything Liam . .

A lot of people are hanging on Wendy's information to make this work . . The wolves know who is good and bad and which reveals are good/bad so could easily devise a story behind it.

We don't know if Angus was good/bad.

I know he was going to be lynched just before he revealed.If he was a wolf he wasn't a wasted sacrifice.

He was lynched as bad and he supposedly knew you were a villager. That would suggest the wolves have a seer or you were on a wolf team with him. Cant be both.

I didn't jump into anything. . You kept dragging me back . .
    Come on, Phil
    Phil you need to finish what you started. You had a good question but left it hang.
    I wanted it to be Phil, I desperately wanted him to say it.
    But you can say it, say it again and you shall be free.

You see you make statements without any facts or links to back them up . . This whole game you've just made vague comments that nobody obviously seems to investigate but me . .

Like look at me quoting you to prove your talking sh*t about me allowing myself to be hooked into your supposed game . . So the village can look at that information and listen to your explanation and choose to accept your explanation because you said it. Or it can look at the information I have provided, see it contradicts your take on events and delve a bit deeper . .

I have to say, if you are a wolf . . Bravo . .

Since Ewan came out there have been three completed munches I think Doris, Wendy and Mary (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Doris I presume was munched so that they'd get the bonus kill. Wendy presumably because they were the priest. Mary, and here is where I'm guessing, because she was the bodyguard and took two hits to take down. You don't see a world where those three could be killed before Ewan? Especially one where if Ewan is still alive, as he is know, that people would be questioning whether he is the seer.

If you're a villager and you're doubting Ewan then leaving him alive might have been a good play.

Don't forget the missed kill ! There have been 4 wolf attacks since ewan came out. Not one got Ewan. If the BG protected Ewan last night, why didn't the wolves finish him off today? If the wolves didn't go for Ewan for 3 days in a row, how can anybody believe Ewan is good ?

There are only what 9 of us left. So the wolves were happy to leave a seer get another 3 peaks as the numbers dwindled ? I cant work out any scenario where Ewan is good. And I work out scenarios for Liam . .

• Advertisement

A lot of people are hanging on Wendy's information to make this work . . The wolves know who is good and bad and which reveals are good/bad so could easily devise a story behind it.

I know he was going to be lynched just before he revealed.If he was a wolf he wasn't a wasted sacrifice.

He was lynched as bad and he supposedly knew you were a villager. That would suggest the wolves have a seer or you were on a wolf team with him. Cant be both.

If Angus knew mine and Liam's role he must have either been the seer or a wolf. Now Wendy said Angus was a wolf. So that leads me to believe that Angus was a wolf. Now, there is a small possibility of Wendy being a drunk priest or whatever you want to call it, but it seems a small enough possibility to me.

Don't forget the missed kill ! There have been 4 wolf attacks since ewan came out. Not one got Ewan. If the BG protected Ewan last night, why didn't the wolves finish him off today? If the wolves didn't go for Ewan for 3 days in a row, how can anybody believe Ewan is good ?

There are only what 9 of us left. So the wolves were happy to leave a seer get another 3 peaks as the numbers dwindled ? I cant work out any scenario where Ewan is good. And I work out scenarios for Liam . .

I did mention Mary requiring two hits to take her down. I thought that was clear that I meant she took up two munches, that and me saying 3 completed munches. If they munched Mary and it failed because she required two hits why wouldn't they just munch her again the next time?

I've given you a plausible scenario whereby they didn't munch Ewan.
    1. Doris - get bonus kill
    2. Wendy - kill the priest
    2a. Munch Mary (fails as she's the bodyguard - they have a wolf seer so maybe they peeked her, or else they just suspected it)
    3. Mary - complete the munch of Mary now that it's clear she's the bodyguard.

Do you think that is plausible?

And yes, if you're a villager you're proof that it's a a strategy that is worth a shot. You're trying to cast severe doubt on Ewan, with one of the main reasons being that he is still alive. There's the proof that leaving Ewan alive is worth a go. Especially if you're off munching all the other power roles.

If Angus knew mine and Liam's role he must have either been the seer or a wolf. Now Wendy said Angus was a wolf. So that leads me to believe that Angus was a wolf. Now, there is a small possibility of Wendy being a drunk priest or whatever you want to call it, but it seems a small enough possibility to me.

TBF, I was the one who first threw in the Drunk Priest theory, but I forgot that Wendy wasn't the original priest (if we believe her). IF Conor was a Drunk Priest, would that power have passed directly on to Wendy? I'm not so sure now

TBF, I was the one who first threw in the Drunk Priest theory, but I forgot that Wendy wasn't the original priest (if we believe her). IF Conor was a Drunk Priest, would that power have passed directly on to Wendy? I'm not so sure now

Why would we not believe her? She's dead.

It seems very unlikely to have a drunk priest to me. Drunk seer is one thing, but drunk priest I just don't really buy, especially when the wolves have a priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I didn't jump into anything. . You kept dragging me back . .

You see you make statements without any facts or links to back them up . . This whole game you've just made vague comments that nobody obviously seems to investigate but me . .

Like look at me quoting you to prove your talking sh*t about me allowing myself to be hooked into your supposed game . . So the village can look at that information and listen to your explanation and choose to accept your explanation because you said it. Or it can look at the information I have provided, see it contradicts your take on events and delve a bit deeper . .

I have to say, if you are a wolf . . Bravo . .

Jesus Christ, you created a drunk priest narriative to make Wendy fit on your story

I gave you an option to be peeked

The thing you’d asked for previously

I gave you a failsafe on it if anyone tries to shaft you

You’ve admitted yourself there’s no wolfy logic to it

And you threw it back in my face

That’s not the action of a villager playing for village

• Advertisement

Why would we not believe her? She's dead.

It seems very unlikely to have a drunk priest to me. Drunk seer is one thing, but drunk priest I just don't really buy, especially when the wolves have a priest.

Personally I do, I mentioned not believing her because Phil mentioned the theory that the Priest was munched and Wendy assumed the role of Apprentice

Personally I do, I mentioned not believing her because Phil mentioned the theory that the Priest was munched and Wendy assumed the role of Apprentice

Okay, but we should probably discount that theory with Wendy being munched.

Well let’s see

One of their kills gave them a shot at a double kill

while angus was in play killing a seer with a priest in play was not a good move

And we don’t know who the failed kill was on

Now Phil, why are you avoiding being peeked tonight

I’ve given you an approach that helps you if you’re a villager

Why do you not want to be peeked?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

One trou king thing about Wendy's posts as priest is the night she claimed to be cujoed. The next mornjng, I think, if I'm reading it correctly, she was allowed back in her room and waiting for her was the role of Eva. This seems odd, surely if cujoed wouldn't get any information. Rather according to her, it seems she was just delayed getting the info.

On top of that, oddly she wasn't given the role of Doris after the next munch. Why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

One trou king thing about Wendy's posts as priest is the night she claimed to be cujoed. The next mornjng, I think, if I'm reading it correctly, she was allowed back in her room and waiting for her was the role of Eva. This seems odd, surely if cujoed wouldn't get any information. Rather according to her, it seems she was just delayed getting the info.

On top of that, oddly she wasn't given the role of Doris after the next munch. Why?

Doris was the preceeding munch was it not ? And the reason she didn't get it was because there was no body to inspect. Some other action had taken place which meant the body was hidden from her. Or perhaps it was something hidden in Doris's role. Does anyone know anything about the lore of Doris's character name ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

What day are we on?

My guess is that the lynch occurred as the end of the day phase and is really the end of the day. So she would have been given that information when she returned from being cujoed.

However, Doris' death was whilst she was cujoed, hence she couldn't find out Doris' role. So Eva died before she had been cujoed (Wendy gets the role), but Doris died whilst she was cujoed (Wendy doesn't get the role).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Good spot

Im actually reading back on Vernon!

Did anyone notice that in Vernons reveal he also claimed Katie as the wolf priest. It was the only thing he didn't disagree with Wendy on in his role as "Grave digger"

Vernon and his role claim appear botched but he agreed on the wolf priest role of Katie, which in itself is strange. If Vernon was a wolf why would he want us to think the wolf priest was dead? Why would Wendy give that one and that be the only one Vernon didn't dispute?

Riona WW wrote: »
    What day are we on?

Day 7

• Advertisement

From the op
    Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog: Crazed and rabid - but under Flagg's control, this once lovable St. Bernard now strikes fear into the hearts of all those who would dare face him. Cujo's vicious bite will send anyone he targets to the hospital each night for the cure for the horrible disease, blocking any actions they may have.

Lynch is the action that ends the day. Munch is the action that ends the night.

What day are we on?

Trying to suss out how many more munches you need to win ?

let me help you.

10 players remaining.

We lynch frank , wolves munch Ewan

8 players remaining

We lynch Brendan, wolves munch Liam

6 players remaining

We lynch Phil, wolves munch Fiona

4 players remaining ( Isla, Riona, Barbara, Clodagh )

At this point, I would recommend an order of no lynch to see who the wolves eat to make it a final 3 and help narrow down the pool

wolves munch me

3 players remaining (Isla, Riona, Clodagh)

Not easy for Isla as she is never ever being munched, but if it got to that, I would recommend she lynch you over Clodagh

Not that it will come to that, you'll be dead long before
    Plus Ewan may get another peek in

And of course, if the bodyguard is still alive, they may get a couple more saves in yet!

Frank . . You engaged with Eva, will you please look at this for me . .

Night before Eva decided to commit suicide:
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Ted Brautigan (Hearts in Atlantis, The Dark Tower): The Breaker. Seer with a peek each night after the lynch that will reveal to him a player’s role.

That explains the two peeks, also the father ted thing was just father ted cos he got excited. I now honestly believe he’s the Seer.

That was before you agreed Isla, but I’ve been thinking long and hard and he’s right. Angus is not a wolf he’s just caught up in the game and posted a couple of mistakes.

Response from Frank
    Frank WW wrote: »
    expand on that cos i dont follow
    see in a game this complex i believe ther could be two false claims and a false priest claim

but i believe ewan wendy

2 false claims eh ? That would be annoyng for the wolves if that was their plan. Have a look at who Eva was questioning and her posting style for the next while. . Any hint of a baddy ?

Now look at the following when I look Eva WW and priest:
    He called himself father ted braunstein but the character isn’t a priest, I think he just got confused and I think a wolf would have got it right.

Thinks Angus is good and made a mistake.
    Not really you have 4 wolves and one me
    I confirmed your seer and priest and asked only that I get to outlive gertrude
    And you tray me like this
    {Burp}
    Sorry I have villager breath

Burp - hints at being drunk or spelled and being a villager. . Incoherent so not clear why acting like this. She felt the nigh before she was on the chopping board, perhaps a baddy looking to just cause mahem ? Or a goody under a spell?
    Imagine if I’m wrong and I’m the priest and Wendy is IT
    I’d look sillybthen
    Come on vote father Angus

Ah wait, lets vote for Angus even though he made a mistake. .
    see in a game this complex i believe ther could be two false claims and a false priest claim

but i believe ewan wendy

Two false seer claims. Who would believe that ? Especially when somebody has written so much incoherent mess . .

I have to get to work so don't have time to explore . . Frank do you remember this ?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Good spot

Im actually reading back on Vernon!

Did anyone notice that in Vernons reveal he also claimed Katie as the wolf priest. It was the only thing he didn't disagree with Wendy on in his role as "Grave digger"

Vernon and his role claim appear botched but he agreed on the wolf priest role of Katie, which in itself is strange. If Vernon was a wolf why would he want us to think the wolf priest was dead? Why would Wendy give that one and that be the only one Vernon didn't dispute?

He was trying to appear legitimate. If he contradicted on too many things no-one would have believed him. Especially when Wendy a favourite in the villager and was a hot target to be munched. She was giving too much valuable information

She didn't get any info on the lynch the night she got cujod nor did she get any on the munch. The first info she got was of gerts role after her demise following the munch.

So the wolves cujod wendy, why?

There were 2 seer claims out there, they new which was which they could have cujod the seer to stay hidden and both claimed they were blocked.

Why stop us from learning eva's role? That and Dorris were the two blocked from us.

We then killed gert and Angus. Both wolves confirmed by Wendy.

They then killed wendy and hit mary who at this stage we have to assume bg...

Why let the seer survive two munch attacks? Mary was unkown to them at first attack. Unless they peeked her they allowed the seer to live and threaten to expose them on a hunch.

Its either bad wolf play or we are being played like a fiddle here.

I think phil is going a bit nuts tunneling into the game but it doesn't mean he's completely wrong on everyone.

I don't understand why Frank is still here. It doesn't make sense. How can the mods clear all the deadwood for missing the rules but leave frank here?

That ffa from brendan has me flumixed also as an obvious wolf post but i cant nail him down either.

Frank . . You engaged with Eva, will you please look at this for me . .

Night before Eva decided to commit suicide:

Response from Frank

2 false claims eh ? That would be annoyng for the wolves if that was their plan. Have a look at who Eva was questioning and her posting style for the next while. . Any hint of a baddy ?

Now look at the following when I look Eva WW and priest:

Thinks Angus is good and made a mistake.

Burp - hints at being drunk or spelled and being a villager. . Incoherent so not clear why acting like this. She felt the nigh before she was on the chopping board, perhaps a baddy looking to just cause mahem ? Or a goody under a spell?

Ah wait, lets vote for Angus even though he made a mistake. .

Two false seer claims. Who would believe that ? Especially when somebody has written so much incoherent mess . .

I have to get to work so don't have time to explore . . Frank do you remember this ?

Phil, you’re back. Can you explain why you no longer want to be peeked?

She didn't get any info on the lynch the night she got cujod nor did she get any on the munch. The first info she got was of gerts role after her demise following the munch.

So the wolves cujod wendy, why?

There were 2 seer claims out there, they new which was which they could have cujod the seer to stay hidden and both claimed they were blocked.

Why stop us from learning eva's role? That and Dorris were the two blocked from us.

We then killed gert and Angus. Both wolves confirmed by Wendy.

They then killed wendy and hit mary who at this stage we have to assume bg...

Why let the seer survive two munch attacks? Mary was unkown to them at first attack. Unless they peeked her they allowed the seer to live and threaten to expose them on a hunch.

Its either bad wolf play or we are being played like a fiddle here.

I think phil is going a bit nuts tunneling into the game but it doesn't mean he's completely wrong on everyone.

I don't understand why Frank is still here. It doesn't make sense. How can the mods clear all the deadwood for missing the rules but leave frank here?

That ffa from brendan has me flumixed also as an obvious wolf post but i cant nail him down either.

Pretty sure Wendy confirmed Eva’s role. Will try to find it

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ah! I'm back in my library! And I have been given Eva's role.
    In a shocking turn of events:
    Eva was Pennywise, The Dancing Clown.

There it is

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Pretty sure Wendy confirmed Eva’s role. Will try to find it

Think she confirmed Nigels role and then we just assumed pennywise was dead after the lack of munch? Open to correction obviously

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    There it is

Fair enough. Did she confirm dorris' role?

Advertisement