Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Trying to suss out how many more munches you need to win ?

let me help you.

10 players remaining.

We lynch frank , wolves munch Ewan

8 players remaining

We lynch Brendan, wolves munch Liam

6 players remaining

We lynch Phil, wolves munch Fiona

4 players remaining ( Isla, Riona, Barbara, Clodagh )

At this point, I would recommend an order of no lynch to see who the wolves eat to make it a final 3 and help narrow down the pool

wolves munch me

3 players remaining (Isla, Riona, Clodagh)

Not easy for Isla as she is never ever being munched, but if it got to that, I would recommend she lynch you over Clodagh

Not that it will come to that, you'll be dead long before
    Plus Ewan may get another peek in

And of course, if the bodyguard is still alive, they may get a couple more saves in yet!

I dont care if I get lynched tonight but on what basis are you doing in Phil and Brendan before Clodagh? Really? That's odd IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Think she confirmed Nigels role and then we just assumed pennywise was dead after the lack of munch? Open to correction obviously

See my last post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Fair enough. Did she confirm dorris' role?

Nope, told us mods wouldn’t give that to her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Nope, told us mods wouldn’t give that to her

That's odd. Does it make sense that she gets one but not the other?

Unles mods posted before the wolves cujod?

But the original question stands. Why cujo the priest rather than the seer. Especially when dorris role claimed on thread?

• Advertisement

And what was Eva's original role? I mean she wasn't always pennywise, was she?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

That's odd. Does it make sense that she gets one but not the other?

Unles mods posted before the wolves cujod?

We think it's because the lynch is an action that closes the day, so that information would be put in her backroom. However, the munch of doris happens at the end of the night which is when Wendy would not have had her powers. so one happened prior to her being cujoed and the other whilst she was cujoed. The Eva role was probably in her backroom the whole team but she didn't have access because she was cujoed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I dont care if I get lynched tonight but on what basis are you doing in Phil and Brendan before Clodagh? Really? That's odd IMO

I did a monstrous vote history multiquote about it

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107979312&postcount=4115

I'm always eager to hear other peoples thoughts on my vote history posts but aorn I have received 2 thanks and no other comments :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

That ffa from brendan has me flumixed also as an obvious wolf post but i cant nail him down either.

What confuses you about it, exactly?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    What confuses you about it, exactly?

Why put an ffa up of the seer, the seer and the priest in the middle of a discussion of who we were believing. Its just an odd post.

• Advertisement

She didn't get any info on the lynch the night she got cujod nor did she get any on the munch. The first info she got was of gerts role after her demise following the munch.

So the wolves cujod wendy, why?

There were 2 seer claims out there, they new which was which they could have cujod the seer to stay hidden and both claimed they were blocked.

Why stop us from learning eva's role? That and Dorris were the two blocked from us.

We then killed gert and Angus. Both wolves confirmed by Wendy.

They then killed wendy and hit mary who at this stage we have to assume bg...

Why let the seer survive two munch attacks? Mary was unkown to them at first attack. Unless they peeked her they allowed the seer to live and threaten to expose them on a hunch.

Its either bad wolf play or we are being played like a fiddle here.

I think phil is going a bit nuts tunneling into the game but it doesn't mean he's completely wrong on everyone.

I don't understand why Frank is still here. It doesn't make sense. How can the mods clear all the deadwood for missing the rules but leave frank here?

That ffa from brendan has me flumixed also as an obvious wolf post but i cant nail him down either.

The cujoing of Wendy does seem questionable alright. Not sure it would've been my move.

Letting the seer live makes sense if you can get a bonus kill, kill the priest and kill the bodyguard (assuming Mary was the bodyguard and they peeked her). We know have you and Phil openly questioning the current story. There may be others but you two are the ones I've noted. That's exactly why wolves would let Ewan live. Now it's a risky enough move, but with three dead wolves (according to Wendy), and not many hiding places left they might have felt it was worth the risk.

I'm always eager to hear other peoples thoughts on my vote history posts but aorn I have received 2 thanks and no other comments :)

Cool, nice work. If you think Vernon was a wolf and Angus, I voted wolf on 3 out of 4 lynches. I missed one. I've only looked quickly but the one area I didn't expect thrown at me is vite history.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Why put an ffa up of the seer, the seer and the priest in the middle of a discussion of who we were believing. Its just an odd post.

Like I said, I had to leave early that day and wouldn't be back until after the munch. I didn't have the time to see how it played out, so I had to base it on the field of play as it was at the time. The way I saw it, there might be a villager or two in there, but there would definitely be at least one wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Now Phil, why are you avoiding being peeked tonight

I’ve given you an approach that helps you if you’re a villager

Why do you not want to be peeked?

Because I'm fed up being here and I really don't know what Liam's been playing at if he's good . . I don't trust you. I don't trust Ewan and I don't trust Liam. . Why would I care to be peaked by Ewan ?

I don't think people are bothering to investigate stuff, preferring to just shoot down my theories. . You know what a theory is ? Its an effort to try and get an understanding of something. Why are people surprised when it changes ? I'm on my own here so I don't know who is who and I don't know which one of you is a wolf(or wolves) f**kin with me.

Im going round in circles because others don't have the time (that is totally fair enough BTW) or desire to at least read my notes and do their own investigations. I have made the choice to spend a lot of time working out things and that's on me . .

But just look at sundays village efforts to figure things out . When I wasn't around, nobody was talking or asking questions. Until I came back the wolves could not of been more comfortabe.

The most striking thing was liam posting directly at me that he was bad while trying to get me back on thread . . He says it wasn't taunting me, but I thought we had moved on from that and Liam couldn't let it go. And the village once again excuses that as me somehow always chasing Liam . . Yeh I am the paranoid one constantly going back to Liam for no reason ! ! Why would I want to remain in a village that cant or wont work with me ? That doesn't investigate what Liam or others say and presume Im tunnelling on him for no reason ?

I want to die tonight . No role hint. No hidden agenda, I want to be done with this village . . I don't think one villager can claim they have put in as much effort to try and work things out as I have so the village deserves me that . .

In the interest of fairness and that rule where you cant look to die, put me up against Liam/Ewan or Fiona. I think one or more are bad and am prepared to die to see it done.

Im not interested in remaining on unless somebody comes up with some decent theories with factual information . . Otherwise I am a busted flush and will be driven mad by the remaining wolves . .

Yeh cause Ive been getting all sorts of thanks for the work I put in :pac: . .

You have me down as dodge . . Vote for me tonight so . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Frank . . You engaged with Eva, will you please look at this for me . .

Night before Eva decided to commit suicide:

Response from Frank

2 false claims eh ? That would be annoyng for the wolves if that was their plan. Have a look at who Eva was questioning and her posting style for the next while. . Any hint of a baddy ?

Now look at the following when I look Eva WW and priest:

Thinks Angus is good and made a mistake.

Burp - hints at being drunk or spelled and being a villager. . Incoherent so not clear why acting like this. She felt the nigh before she was on the chopping board, perhaps a baddy looking to just cause mahem ? Or a goody under a spell?

Ah wait, lets vote for Angus even though he made a mistake. .

Two false seer claims. Who would believe that ? Especially when somebody has written so much incoherent mess . .

I have to get to work so don't have time to explore . . Frank do you remember this ?

Yeah Phil, two false seer claims, WHO would believe that indeed :D

Frank WW wrote: »
    Cool, nice work. If you think Vernon was a wolf and Angus, I voted wolf on 3 out of 4 lynches. I missed one. I've only looked quickly but the one area I didn't expect thrown at me is vite history.

Yes, but everyone should have been voting the wolves on those occasions. Please read the cliffnotes section where I detail
    Frank - Off wagon days 1 and 2, neutral voter day 3, Voted Angus day4(when angus wasn't lynched) and then voted away from Angus on day5 (when Angus was lynched)

Just seems wolfy to me that you would be on Cujo the day he wasn't lynched and then voting away from him the day he was.

Did you even read my post ?

Also, voting off wagon is more your style, not mine

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yeah Phil, two false seer claims, WHO would believe that indeed :D

I voted for you . .

Please Vote for me along with Fiona and all the other idiots believing your bullsh*t . .

• Advertisement

Phil, I don't think I've accused you of always chasing Liam. I wasn't around yesterday so couldn't question you about it. I've read through your notes but the first questions I asked about them were met with cries of me only focusing on the holes in your theory. You've refused to answer some of my questions, just flat out refused to do so. If you'd answered them and helped me understand things or maybe overcome what I viewed as holes I would've been more open to working with you to see if your theory made sense. But you didn't, you accused me of only focusing on the negatives of you theory (something I never denied). However, when you turned the tables and just focused on the negatives in my claim to be Carrie I was happy enough to answer you and to show that not everything that you were saying was accurate or the holes you were trying to show did not exist. That is something I had been hoping you would do. But no, you said that I was a lazy villager and asked what I've done for the villager. Really helpful stuff, especially if you consider that if you are a villager then we should be working together.

Yes, but everyone should have been voting the wolves on those occasions. Please read the cliffnotes section where I detail

Just seems wolfy to me that you would be on Cujo the day he wasn't lynched and then voting away from him the day he was.

Yeah fair enough, can't really argue with those points other than I went with person who seemed most wolfy each day. I can reveal just before lynch if necessary, I'm nothing important but just for context going forward. I dunno why Clodagh revealed earlier though, if we were checking peeks then it's only me Brendan or Phil who have not revealed.

I thought that was the line you were going when you said lynch me, Brendan and Phil.

Also, voting off wagon is more your style, not mine

So vote for me or Liam. . Im done explaining . .

The entire village wasted sunday doing nothing.

Have all of a sudden decided to get involved and are acting like I am trying to confuse things . . Well I must be a wolf so and Liam is as clear as mud on his motives . .

Lynch me or Liam . .

So vote for me or Liam. . Im done explaining . .

The entire village wasted sunday doing nothing.

Have all of a sudden decided to get involved and are acting like I am trying to confuse things . . Well I must be a wolf so and Liam is as clear as mud on his motives . .

Lynch me or Liam . .

Being wrong doesnt make you a wolf.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Phil, I don't think I've accused you of always chasing Liam. I wasn't around yesterday so couldn't question you about it. I've read through your notes but the first questions I asked about them were met with cries of me only focusing on the holes in your theory. You've refused to answer some of my questions, just flat out refused to do so. If you'd answered them and helped me understand things or maybe overcome what I viewed as holes I would've been more open to working with you to see if your theory made sense. But you didn't, you accused me of only focusing on the negatives of you theory (something I never denied). However, when you turned the tables and just focused on the negatives in my claim to be Carrie I was happy enough to answer you and to show that not everything that you were saying was accurate or the holes you were trying to show did not exist. That is something I had been hoping you would do. But no, you said that I was a lazy villager and asked what I've done for the villager. Really helpful stuff, especially if you consider that if you are a villager then we should be working together.

Look at my posts . . Show me how often villagers or anybody has been trying to "work with me" over the last few days ?

Im fed up Fiona. Can you at least see why ? If I am a villager can you see the work I am trying to do ? Can you see who is helping me ? Can you see how many people I am trying to juggle right now ?

I am taking things from all angles so cant keep up with everything, What where your questions on Liam? I will answer what I can . .

Starting to think there's some weird hidden Jester/suicide role going on in this game :)

Liam WW wrote: »
    Being wrong doesnt make you a wolf.

I don't care at this stage . . I cant work out any way you have tried to help me in this game. You keep saying I am a villager but I cant work out how your "tactics" at any stage have not impeded and made my tactics harder . .

I really and truly hope you are a wolf Liam and not just because of all the hours I have spent trying to prove it . . . .

Phil how bout this.
    Assume I'm Jessica Burlingame.
    What theories would you have on the wolves in such a scenario?

I don't care at this stage . . I cant work out any way you have tried to help me in this game. You keep saying I am a villager but I cant work out how your "tactics" at any stage have not impeded and made my tactics harder . .

I really and truly hope you are a wolf Liam and not just because of all the hours I have spent trying to prove it . . . .

Im Jessica Burlingame and you've only yourself to blame. I've told you this all a million times. You can drop it any time you wish. You don't seem to want to though.

• Advertisement

Im not answering any of your questions Isla. You didn't bother until I went for ewan so your not interested in discussing it . . .

I want to be up against You, Liam or Ewan tonight . .

As I said, I would prefer Liam but people vote for whoever they want . .

Let me go back and find them Phil. Glad I've got a more positive response out of you than this though.

Advertisement