Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Im not really sure what you are getting at in these . . Feels a bit like a good tactic to add confusion to my theories as opposed to making sense of them. Lets address each of your links above:

I haven't revealed my role because I don't see how it helps anybody but the wolves at this stage. Only a trustworthy seer can clear me so me revealing helps the wolves and not the village. There is enough confusion on role reveals and dead for a wolf to pick a good target. They know if wendy was telling the truth and/or if Angus was telling the truth. We don't.

I am not sure what you should of done when Angus revealed. Hes dead, your not. . He revealed you and yet most people think hes bad . . I cant work the maths out on my own cause everybody here is only interested in pulling my theories apart

I don't trust Ewan, why would I want a fake peak to legitimise him ? Only thing I will agree on is if Ewan peaks my exact role and he gets killed in the morning

I explained my Carrie theory and I explained that I took a stance you were lieing to make a point to you that I think you got. I must stress it doesn't mean I believe you. I am juggling so many things and responding from multiple angles so I cant keep up with everything.

I actually don't see a lot of questions in there Isla . .

As I said the few questions I asked you didn't respond the first time. Which is something you admitted in your own words. I'm hardly going to keep asking you things when you've already said you aren't going to engage.

I most certainly didn't get your point Phil. You made an assumption about me lying about Carrie and used that to come up with 3/4 points that may have created doubt in me being Carrie. I addressed each point and then you dropped it. I engaged with you, unlike you with me.

I'm not asking for you to come out, but one of the things you asked me is why I came out. I said I didn't and Angus outed me. So I asked what I should've done in your eyes?

What fake peek? My theory is that you're a wolf and keeping Ewan alive to help sow doubt and confusion as to why he is alive. My point is, say you're a wolf what is the disadvantage to you of letting Ewan stay alive? You're calling him a liar and presumably a wolf anyway so what difference does them peeking you as evil make?

You've also brought up him surviving 4 munches a lot, yet didn't respond to my theory on how he might have done so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Exactly . .

If Angus is bad he knew who Liam or the other reveals?. . How could a baddy know who Liam is if they don't get peaks ?

Only way for that to be true would be if Liam was on Angus team . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    To narrow down the field. Why else?

SO even although I have came out as one of the 7 kids, you still think I am a good lynch candidate?

The only time you become an option is at final 3

methinks the lady doth protest too much

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    As I said the few questions I asked you didn't respond the first time. Which is something you admitted in your own words. I'm hardly going to keep asking you things when you've already said you aren't going to engage.

I most certainly didn't get your point Phil. You made an assumption about me lying about Carrie and used that to come up with 3/4 points that may have created doubt in me being Carrie. I addressed each point and then you dropped it. I engaged with you, unlike you with me.

I'm not asking for you to come out, but one of the things you asked me is why I came out. I said I didn't and Angus outed me. So I asked what I should've done in your eyes?

What fake peek? My theory is that you're a wolf and keeping Ewan alive to help sow doubt and confusion as to why he is alive. My point is, say you're a wolf what is the disadvantage to you of letting Ewan stay alive? You're calling him a liar and presumably a wolf anyway so what difference does them peeking you as evil make?

You've also brought up him surviving 4 munches a lot, yet didn't respond to my theory on how he might have done so.

Ah . So you don't address things I say and accuse me of not answering your questions to discredit me . . so I answer the questions you ask . . Now you turn on me with another angle . .

That very good there Isla . . So we are back to a good hardcore Isla - Fiona -Liam and Ewan . . At least two wolves in that bunch . .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just on the reading of the last page. We have the quote from Wendy saying she was just back into her library. I didn't think about it at the time, but that is my location too. So I am 100% sure she is genuine.

Mod Note:

Please ignore this line of questioning, this is directly in contravention of Rule 2:
    No screen-shots, quoting from backroom threads or naming of rooms anyone may or may not have are permitted.

Any further discussion will result in mod-kills.

• Advertisement

Im not answering any of your questions Isla. You didn't bother until I went for ewan so your not interested in discussing it . . .

I want to be up against You, Liam or Ewan tonight . .

As I said, I would prefer Liam but people vote for whoever they want . .

I accuse you of not answering my questions Phil, because you said and this is a direct quote "Im not answering any of your questions Isla".

That's not me trying to discredit you, that's me stating a fact. But say I'm attacking you from another angle sure.

Ah . So you don't address things I say and accuse me of not answering your questions to discredit me . . so I answer the questions you ask . . Now you turn on me with another angle . .

That very good there Isla . . So we are back to a good hardcore Isla - Fiona -Liam and Ewan . . At least two wolves in that bunch . .

Phil you asked me how Ewan would've survived four munches. I gave you a theory and you just ignored it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If anything it helps a potential false Seer though, because it give him fewer names to try and guess from?

Are ye mad? the amount of names in the SK universe and I am helping the false seer by using a name? come on now Brendan

Riona WW wrote: »
    Explain?

My back room is the library

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The only time you become an option is at final 3

methinks the lady doth protest too much

Care to explaine what you getting at Babs?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Mod Note:

Please ignore this line of questioning, this is directly in contravention of Rule 2:

Any further discussion will result in mod-kills.

Apologise, I saw this after I posted.

I thought since she said it, it was ok.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Not according to some of the theories being thrown to counter mine . .

Ok, tell you what . . I think I get where some of you are coming from. Ewan peeks me and tells me my exact role and that confirms he is a seer.

I can see a lot of flaws in that plan if the wolves have somebody who can "reach into somebodys soul" or whatever . . But if they don't he wont know who I am . .

Yeh sure, lets munch Liam in the meantime . .

wait a second

Is your logic actually

1. I don’t believe the seer
    2. Seer can peek me to prove himself
    3. In the meantime we lynch the villager the seer (and the other seer claimant) both peeked as an nrv

That’s just cracked

Look, at this stage I’m pretty sure you’re a wolf. I’m happy to have you peeked to check that you’re not

I’m also happy to lynch one of the unknowns to help find a wolf

I’m definitely not happy to lynch one of the peeked knowns

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Peeking Phil is the best course of action tonight. I'm hoping there's only one wolf left and so far no one has made a strong argument against Wendy being priest other than by making up a drunk priest role. That's not sufficient to sway me off Wendy being the app priest. Therefore there should only be one wolf.

If Ewan is true seer and Phil is a wolf we'll know
    If Ewan is true seer and Phil is village, Phil can confirm himself and Ewan. And we've a really nice core then.
    If Ewan is wolf seer, he'd have to have a peek tonight to be able to get phils character correct, a guess won't suffice. If he does have a peek tonight and is bad, true seer needs to come out if not killed previously. Even of bad seer we can still have a core team of confirmed goodies.

All of the above is based on believing Wendy and having only one wolf left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Are ye mad? the amount of names in the SK universe and I am helping the false seer by using a name? come on now Brendan

The amount of names, and yet only a limited number of them are in this game. And we're rapidly running out of them. Why do you think I haven't revealed yet? To test the Seer and his credibility

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    wait a second

Is your logic actually

1. I don’t believe the seer
    2. Seer can peek me to prove himself
    3. In the meantime we lynch the villager the seer (and the other seer claimant) both peeked as an nrv

That’s just cracked

Look, at this stage I’m pretty sure you’re a wolf. I’m happy to have you peeked to check that you’re not

I’m also happy to lynch one of the unknowns to help find a wolf

I’m definitely not happy to lynch one of the peeked knowns

I think its the seer can peek him to prove he's the seer. Im actually happy enough with this plan as if he peeks phils role it comfirms both of them (i mean the whole bad seer gets a peek too which would explain the "Liam peek"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I think its the seer can peek him to prove he's the seer. Im actually happy enough with this plan as if he peeks phils role it comfirms both of them (i mean the whole bad seer gets a peek too which would explain the "Liam peek"

Not necessarily, see my post above. I think, anyway, if someone can identify a flaw though in my logic Im happy to hear it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Haha let them take Angus then, means you two are in the clear till at l3ast Monday and then it's a numbers game and you've at least got some credit after the last two days, 60/40 gsme then.

Vernons cryptic post from Friday seems odd now! Who's the two he was referring to here? This looks like a backroom post gone to the wrong place!

So who tonight then?

Im happy to vote brendan, clodagh or frank.

Brendan cause i cant shake that ffa post.

Clodagh and frank cause of their lack of input up to now.

I believe 2 of the 3 have not claimed a role. So are outside the maybe confirmed core and as such are peek or lynch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Apologise, I saw this after I posted.

I thought since she said it, it was ok.

Mod Note:

For clarity, as per the OP, everyone has a backroom so it is not indicative of alignment in any way, shape or form.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The amount of names, and yet only a limited number of them are in this game. And we're rapidly running out of them. Why do you think I haven't revealed yet? To test the Seer and his credibility

Well, I was the one bleating on about that when we were trying to work out if Angus or Ewan was the seer, but it was ignored. I suggested a few times, but no one seemed interested. So, since IT was gone, I decided it would be in best interests of the village to narrow down the field so we could get a werewolf.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Vernons cryptic post from Friday seems odd now! Who's the two he was referring to here? This looks like a backroom post gone to the wrong place!

No. It looks like a thread post placed where its meant to be for the reason of casting doubt.

So who tonight then?

I believe 2 of the 3 have not claimed a role. So are outside the maybe confirmed core and as such are peek or lynch.

Riona hunny, I have been travelling since Thursday, and now sitting on a cruise ship in the Carribean. Time differences and those pesky planes not wanting to give out free wifi stopped me posting as much.

I am chillin right now, so able to catch up and post. It is just after mid day here.

• Advertisement

I'm alright with Ewan peeking Phil. I'd rather he peeked Brendan or Frank as they are completely unknown now, but as long as he peeks one of them the next night then we know he's on the level. There are three dead wolves assuming Wendy is telling the truth. For Ewan to have two separate villagers - Brendan/Frank and Fiona to back him up would require 6 wolves and there are only five. Going by my guess of the bad seers peaks based on the peeks of myself and Liam the second peek was on Tuesday night. They would've had another on Thursday night then (the peek of Mary perhaps), then another on Sunday night. So the next one shouldn't be until tomorrow night by my guess. But if I'm wrong then the fail safe of peeking Brendan or Frank tomorrow is crucial.

Riona hunny, I have been travelling since Thursday, and now sitting on a cruise ship in the Carribean. Time differences and those pesky planes not wanting to give out free wifi stopped me posting as much.

I am chillin right now, so able to catch up and post. It is just after mid day here.

That's great babe, hope your enjoying.

How does that change the substance of my post?

Fwiw I have voted frank

Only thing with that Isla, if Ewan is still alive after all that time we need to lynch him. Why would the wolves not kill him??

I would prefer an un known like Frank to be peeked tbh

So who tonight then?

I'm happy to reveal but was holding back until the seer **** was settled.

Also where the **** is Ewan?

That's great babe, hope your enjoying.

How does that change the substance of my post?

Fwiw I have voted frank

You asked why I hadn't been contributing till now. I answered hunny :p

FWIW I have voted Ewan!

No. It looks like a thread post placed where its meant to be for the reason of casting doubt.

You think intentional "slip"?

You asked why I hadn't been contributing till now. I answered hunny :p

FWIW I have voted Ewan!

I didnt ask. I stated.

Why ewan? That seems a bit off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Care to explaine what you getting at Babs?

Post 4115 I did a big multi quote related to voting history

Then I made the quote that you quoted

If you actually read them, you'll notice that you are the most villager person I have outside the peeked people. You are represented in that way twice by me

The only way you are ever up for lynch is if all the peeked people are dead and all the people wolfier than you are dead.

You don't get off the list just for claiming a name

Frank WW wrote: »
    You think intentional "slip"?

I think he was posting to distract or create misinformation on the thread. It creates a scenario we're in now questioning the validity of the information.

• Advertisement

Only thing with that Isla, if Ewan is still alive after all that time we need to lynch him. Why would the wolves not kill him??

I would prefer an un known like Frank to be peeked tbh

I agree with the first part of your post however I can't be "peeked" if Ewan is dead! I'm kinda with Phil aswell, his points have merits tbh.

Advertisement