Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I didnt ask. I stated.

Why ewan? That seems a bit off

I think he is the wolf seer/ drunk seer.

Why else would he be alive this far into the game? Do you believe him?

Surly he could have taken my peek challenge, but since he couldn't risk it since he knew I was not part of the wolf team, he never bothered.
    That is my reason.

I believe Wendy was who she said, but not so sure on Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

That's great babe, hope your enjoying.

How does that change the substance of my post?

Fwiw I have voted frank

Nice one :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Only way for that to be true would be if Liam was on Angus team . .

If Wendy’s legit then their aren’t enough wolves for ewan Liam and me to be on a wolf team. That’s before we consider if Vernon was a wolf after he was caught lying

You know are telling us to lynch players that have been peeked good - without having your seer question answered and while refusing to help answer it.

You’re not village at this stage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Only thing with that Isla, if Ewan is still alive after all that time we need to lynch him. Why would the wolves not kill him??

I would prefer an un known like Frank to be peeked tbh

Well I've already said I'd rather Frank or Brendan peeked. But I'm alright with Phil too.

It's simple if the wolves kill him, we know he's been telling the truth.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm happy to reveal but was holding back until the seer **** was settled.

Also where the **** is Ewan?

Please don't reveal Frank. That wouldn't help us at all and would just add fuel to the Ewan is lying fire.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Yes please lynch the uncontested RV :)

Actually do. I want in the DR and tge solution to this game

You claimed ?

I apologize. I missed it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Please don't reveal Frank. That wouldn't help us at all and would just add fuel to the Ewan is lying fire.

I didn't mean now, I meant more in relation to if I'm being lynched I can reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I think he is the wolf seer/ drunk seer.

Why else would he be alive this far into the game? Do you believe him?

Surly he could have taken my peek challenge, but since he couldn't risk it since he knew I was not part of the wolf team, he never bothered.
    That is my reason.

I believe Wendy was who she said, but not so sure on Ewan

Ok i do agree with the possibility of it. But i also think its mad to lynch him at this stage personally.

If he keeps surviving munches as the last wolf ya kill him bit to remove our peeks. Hell, even if he's the bad seer he still has to give us more confirmed to survive. There's no way he wins as the bad seer cause at some point he will **** up a peek.

Kill frank/brendan/clodagh or me tonight. Make him peek phil tonight, kill another from that list tomorrow make him peek frank brendan or clodagh or barbra actually.

Am i the safest lynch tonight? My role is out there but im not actually confirmed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    If Wendy’s legit then their aren’t enough wolves for ewan Liam and me to be on a wolf team. That’s before we consider if Vernon was a wolf after he was caught lying

You know are telling us to lynch players that have been peeked good - without having your seer question answered and while refusing to help answer it.

You’re not village at this stage

Have been peaked good by who? Bad angus or dodgy ewan....

Ewam needs to get his little butt over to the thread and agree to do what we ask.

I don't want to really vote for anyone right now, it is not great having Ewangate hanging over our heads. But we DO need clarification.

Wish we knew if there were more than 1 wolves around as it would make the peek more believable.

The evil seer only has a peek every second night? so is he deliberatly hiding from us because he knows he can't help tonight?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    You claimed ?

I apologize. I missed it

Im the time traveller. I can cancel a lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I think its the seer can peek him to prove he's the seer. Im actually happy enough with this plan as if he peeks phils role it comfirms both of them (i mean the whole bad seer gets a peek too which would explain the "Liam peek"

I’m fine with the peek riona, is suggested Phil be peeked earlier but he didn’t want it

It’s the suggestion to kill a cleared nrv before he can get info on the seer that’s well dodgy. That’s a wolf move.

Ewam needs to get his little butt over to the thread and agree to do what we ask.

I don't want to really vote for anyone right now, it is not great having Ewangate hanging over our heads. But we DO need clarification.

Wish we knew if there were more than 1 wolves around as it would make the peek more believable.

The evil seer only has a peek every second night? so is he deliberatly hiding from us because he knows he can't help tonight?

But if he does grand. Then kill him. There's no point doing it now. Give him 2 peeks with unkown players and if he ****s it up kill him.

Ok i do agree with the possibility of it. But i also think its mad to lynch him at this stage personally.

If he keeps surviving munches as the last wolf ya kill him bit to remove our peeks. Hell, even if he's the bad seer he still has to give us more confirmed to survive. There's no way he wins as the bad seer cause at some point he will **** up a peek.

Kill frank/brendan/clodagh or me tonight. Make him peek phil tonight, kill another from that list tomorrow make him peek frank brendan or clodagh or barbra actually.

Am i the safest lynch tonight? My role is out there but im not actually confirmed.

Both of us would be safe lynches then I guess. I don't mind taking one for the team. Especially if we have other RV out there we don't want to lose. I do nothing. I just had to avoid IT.

And for those who are not sure if I am telling the truth. I made comments about you all going for me cos I am black. Google my character and you will see who I am.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I’m fine with the peek riona, is suggested Phil be peeked earlier but he didn’t want it

It’s the suggestion to kill a cleared nrv before he can get info on the seer that’s well dodgy. That’s a wolf move.

But his theory is he isnt cleared. His theory is the seer was got early and both angus and ewan are wolves clearing liam as a result who os a 3rd wolf.

But if he does grand. Then kill him. There's no point doing it now. Give him 2 peeks with unkown players and if he ****s it up kill him.

Ok, I will change my vote. I am not sure who to go for though. Liam was my first thought then I changed to Ewan. I woud rather play it safe till we get the information we need.

Ok, I will change my vote. I am not sure who to go for though. Liam was my first thought then I changed to Ewan. I woud rather play it safe till we get the information we need.

But then your voting for someone cleared by ewan. If unsure just kill me.

But then your voting for someone cleared by ewan. If unsure just kill me.

You go for me then if you not sure who to vote.

I will be popping back out of my room for a while now. Can't be holed up in here playing ww or I will be getting divorced lol.

I have done my vote and will check back in when I can.

Maybe he’s under some spell or something ?. Liam’s good with games/tactics maybe he can help us figure it out?

No doubt ewan will show up with a perfectly plausible explanation that we won’t be able to verify....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

As far as we know, Andy is still in the game also, so we have to think how we can use that to put advantage. A landslide vote probably isnt going to help, particularly if there's only one wolf left.

Perhaps a blind vote is the way to go?

Liam WW wrote: »
    As far as we know, Andy is still in the game also, so we have to think how we can use that to put advantage. A landslide vote probably isnt going to help, particularly if there's only one wolf left.

Well everyone disperse their votes amongst

Clodagh
    Frank
    Barbara
    Riona
    Brendan

Anyone of us can die. Do not say who you are voting for. Hell pick at complete random imo.

Clodagh
    Frank
    Barbara
    Riona
    Brendan

Anyone of us can die. Do not say who you are voting for. Hell pick at complete random imo.

Cool and good idea. changing mine now

Im the time traveller. I can cancel a lynch.

I completely forgot about that. sorry :o

If he’s a bad seer and he peeked Mary I don’t think it helped the village keeping him alive..

If he’s bad then how do we know Fiona and Liam are good? Wasn’t angus supposed to be bad aswell? Why would Liam want to kill a good wolf who cleared him?

Why is Liam’s name coming up so much Phil?

Good question Phil it’s Because a bad seer has him cleared and a second seer who also cleared him has massive question marks over his head... we are not sure we believe either of them but people are more hung up on me tunneling!!! It’s more important to dismiss and ignore anything on Liam that I say ...

giphy.gif

Clodagh
    Frank
    Barbara
    Riona
    Brendan

I don't mind dying. I just hope we don't lynch the bodyguard in a 3-2-2-2-2 margin because it wasn't made clear who was getting the noose :)

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't mind dying. I just hope we don't lynch the bodyguard in a 3-2-2-2-2 margin because it wasn't made clear who was getting the noose :)

If the bg is alive they should reveal themselves tell us they protected ewan morning of the mislynch

BG should not reveal themselves now.

• Advertisement

Okay Phil, once more from the top. Which of these do you agree with?

Katie was a wolf?
    Gertrude was a wolf?
    Angus was a wolf?
    Vernon was a wolf?

Ewan is a wolf?
    Liam is a wolf?
    Fiona is a wolf?

Advertisement