Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Well everyone disperse their votes amongst

Clodagh
    Frank
    Barbara
    Riona
    Brendan

Anyone of us can die. Do not say who you are voting for. Hell pick at complete random imo.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    BG should not reveal themselves now.

Really?

Phil WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Im sorry phil. Lets all jump on ur belief and kill liam

You know.... cause you have notes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    BG should not reveal themselves now.

agreed.

They should only do it if they are clearly getting mislynched. They are the ace in our deck

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

why wasn't phil in your list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Really?

Yeah. If the BG feels that they could be in real trouble closing in on lynch time then perhaps, but I wouldnt be revealing right now.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Okay Phil, once more from the top. Which of these do you agree with?

Katie was a wolf?
    Gertrude was a wolf?
    Angus was a wolf?
    Vernon was a wolf?

Ewan is a wolf?
    Liam is a wolf?
    Fiona is a wolf?

Why not tell me all your answers to that list first? Give me your theory. Instead of spending all your time disproving me how about you give me a good theory I can get on board with ? Save us all this tit for tat....

Barbara WW wrote: »
    why wasn't phil in your list

Because I think we're leaning towards Ewan peeking him tonight.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    agreed.

They should only do it if they are clearly getting mislynched. They are the ace in our deck

Well in that case disregard what i was suggesting. What about andy? We have 2 roles beimg suggested as still alive and very few who havent claimed. Should we avoid lynching those 2 or 3 people?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ah . So you don't address things I say and accuse me of not answering your questions to discredit me . . so I answer the questions you ask . . Now you turn on me with another angle . .

That very good there Isla . . So we are back to a good hardcore Isla - Fiona -Liam and Ewan . . At least two wolves in that bunch . .

You’ve forgotten what with Wendy as priest at least three wolves are dead. That’s before we consider Vernon

At this stage you’re just spinning everything. No chance you’re village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Why not tell me all your answers to that list first? Give me your theory. Instead of spending all your time disproving me how about you give me a good theory I can get on board with ? Save us all this tit for tat....

My theory is that Katie, Gertrude, Angus and Vernon were all wolves and that you are the last one. Hence my theory that you've left Ewan alive and then repeatedly pointed out that there is absolutely no way a good seer would have survived four munches. I've pointed out a plausible (in my view) possibility for this and you have ignored it every time.

Unless someone can point to a massive hole in Wendy's reveal/play then for now I'm believing her. Drunk priest doesn't cut it for me tbh. I know it's not an impossible theory but for me, it's less likely than believing her.

Yeh cause I’ve not really explained it and it’s just a shot in the dark thin theory :pac:

Tell you what, Maybe I will fanny about for the next two days, offer little to nothing and I might fit in with the rest of yee? I will look at the village on Sunday to get tips on how this village puts wolves under pressure...

Maybe show up in a few days and completely dismiss without any real thought all the work that somebody obviously spent ages working on... That sounds

1cf577c301974b457b5bfc2339801364.gif

Yeh cause I’ve not really explained it and it’s just a shot in the dark thin theory :pac:

Tell you what, Maybe I will fanny about for the next two days, offer little to nothing and I might fit in with the rest of yee? I will look at the village on Sunday to get tips on how this village puts wolves under pressure...

Maybe show up in a few days and completely dismiss without any real thought all the work that somebody obviously spent ages working on... That sounds

Your work is full of holes.

Dismiss with no real thought? Ooph, I suppose we didn't have to think too deeply to spot the flaws in your work. That's not our fault though.

My theory is that Katie, Gertrude, Angus and Vernon were all wolves and that you are the last one. Hence my theory that you've left Ewan alive and then repeatedly pointed out that there is absolutely no way a good seer would have survived four munches. I've pointed out a plausible (in my view) possibility for this and you have ignored it every time.

Then vote for me....

HD3u.gif

Then vote for me....

HD3u.gif

Ask to be mod killed if you want out that bad. Imo it auits village more not to kill you

Are you going to answer my question now? Or are you going to refuse to do so and then claim I'm trying to discredit you?

Your work is full of holes.

Yeh, a theory from a villager who doesn’t have all the facts has creases to be ironed... who knew....

• Advertisement

Have been peaked good by who? Bad angus or dodgy ewan....

Right

For your story to work there has to be at least 6 wolves- there aren’t

You’ve spun this all day and you’ve twisted the game to fit your narriative

I gave you the option to be peeked, with a failsafe. You refused even though you admitted it couldn’t help the wolves

No villager would ever refuse the chance be cleared and possibly confirm a wolf

You are a wolf

I’ll be voting Phil tonight

If he survives he should be peeked
    Ewen should not be voted for - one way or another his peek can decide this

Are you going to answer my question now? Or are you going to refuse to do so and then claim I'm trying to discredit you?

No Isla... I’m happy to go tonight so the village can burn itself to the ground..

If I am a lone wolf village wins. If I’m not your theory is bullsh*t and you can post your pre written defence of your theory.. So let’s go

I’m happy to be lynched to disprove your theory and possibly expose you as Ritter a wolf or a villager going down the same kind of rabbit holes you are accusing me.

Yeh, a theory from a villager who doesn’t have all the facts has creases to be ironed... who knew....

What are you being an ass for. Like you actually been jumping about having a tantrum for the last day or two cause people aren't buying what your selling hook, line and sinker.

I want to believe you. I think there is a chance you are right but everytime i look at your stuff theres so many twists and leaps.

A seer peek on you after lynch will help a lot.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ok, I will change my vote. I am not sure who to go for though. Liam was my first thought then I changed to Ewan. I woud rather play it safe till we get the information we need.

Clodagh, neither of these get you info. Ewan has a peek tonight. If he peeks Phil then you get information

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Right

I gave you the option to be peeked, with a failsafe. You refused even though you admitted it couldn’t help the wolves

You are a wolf

No no no...

I’ve Layed out pieces for yeh village to investigate. I’ve nkt said it’s owedddt an it’s not complete. Nobody has used the information I have posted and tried to make it work. The assumption is that it’s wrong and people have been happy to accept anything that discredits it.

Ewan, angus , Wendy , Vernon.. we actually don’t know who these people are...

Every theory here is an assumption with flaws. Only the wolves know if Wendy and angus we’re good. Any theory is lacking fidelity... but never mind, keep talking as if I said I had a perfect theory ....

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Right

You are a wolf

Don't vote Phil. Stick with the lynch someone 3lse and have Ewan peek Phil and then we'll potentially have answers to two questions.

Ok

My view - Phil’s been sowing disinformation all day

I propose the following to the village- Wendy’s info means we have the numbers

Don’t lynch ewen or Phil

Ewen peeks Phil tonight

One of the unknowns should be the lynch under this. If we kill a claimed peek we thin the knowns, which the wolves have to do

Thought everyone?

Then vote for me....

HD3u.gif

That’s my preference at this stage tbh. If folks would rather have you peeked is go for that

But I think you’re the last wolf

What are you being an ass for. Like you actually been jumping about having a tantrum for the last day or two cause people aren't buying what your selling hook, line and sinker.

I want to believe you. I think there is a chance you are right but everytime i look at your stuff theres so many twists and leaps.

A seer peek on you after lynch will help a lot.

Yeh, it’s like I’m a villager who is fed up working on his own for the last two days while the rest of the village did nothing but sh*t all over it , instead of trying to use the information to gather data and explore the theories...

i-guess-im-just-a-little-too-sensitive-lyric-1.jpg

• Advertisement

No no no...

I’ve Layed out pieces for yeh village to investigate. I’ve nkt said it’s owedddt an it’s not complete. Nobody has used the information I have posted and tried to make it work. The assumption is that it’s wrong and people have been happy to accept anything that discredits it.

Ewan, angus , Wendy , Vernon.. we actually don’t know who these people are...

Every theory here is an assumption with flaws. Only the wolves know if Wendy and angus we’re good. Any theory is lacking fidelity... but never mind, keep talking as if I said I had a perfect theory ....

If you can point out a major flaw in Wendy being priest ill listen to you more with the obvious exception that you're completely wrong about me. For any of your theory to be even plausible you need to discredit Wendys claim in my view. Other wise there's about 10.wolves.if you can do that I'll listen

Advertisement