Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ask to be mod killed if you want out that bad. Imo it auits village more not to kill you

Nope, kill him and if the game goes on have ewen perk and confirm another unknown works too

Or Phil can be peeked and we lynch a different unknown

Right now I think he’s the last wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Ok

My view - Phil’s been sowing disinformation all day

I propose the following to the village- Wendy’s info means we have the numbers

Don’t lynch ewen or Phil

Ewen peeks Phil tonight

One of the unknowns should be the lynch under this. If we kill a claimed peek we thin the knowns, which the wolves have to do

Thought everyone?

Im starting to feel mods have installed a Jester.

As I said I'm leaning more toward peek Phil tonight.

Phil WW wrote: »
    No no no...

I’ve Layed out pieces for yeh village to investigate. I’ve nkt said it’s owedddt an it’s not complete. Nobody has used the information I have posted and tried to make it work. The assumption is that it’s wrong and people have been happy to accept anything that discredits it.

Ewan, angus , Wendy , Vernon.. we actually don’t know who these people are...

Every theory here is an assumption with flaws. Only the wolves know if Wendy and angus we’re good. Any theory is lacking fidelity... but never mind, keep talking as if I said I had a perfect theory ....

Yes we do

We know from Wendy who the dead are

We know from two competing seer peeks who Liam is

We don’t however know who you are

But I’m pretty sure you’re the last wolf

Liam WW wrote: »
    Don't vote Phil. Stick with the lynch someone 3lse and have Ewan peek Phil and then we'll potentially have answers to two questions.

Then we race two unknowns

No priest left so killing a known does nothing

Frank will you race Phil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Im starting to feel mods have installed a Jester.

As I said I'm leaning more toward peek Phil tonight.
    Yes we do

Tell you what... help me understand what we know that proves Wendy was providing good information?

• Advertisement

Tell you what... help me understand what we know that proves Wendy was providing good information?

She was munched and I assume wolves can't munch themselves

Just on that

If we lynch Phil any other seer peekgives is the same upside. I only suggested to Phil that he be peeked because he raised the question

She was munched and I assume wolves can't munch themselves

Tell me this then. Let’s imagine she was a drunk seer, who would know if she was telling the truth and could use it against us?

Any possibility that some baddies don’t show up correctly to the priest?

Any chance she was a wolf and the wolves on the list were obvousky on her team and they knew they had gotten team sk? Who was the list of players she cleared?

Yeh, it’s like I’m a villager who is fed up working on his own for the last two days while the rest of the village did nothing but sh*t all over it , instead of trying to use the information to gather data and explore the theories...

i-guess-im-just-a-little-too-sensitive-lyric-1.jpg

Villager my hole

No villager spends the whole day rewriting the op to fit a narriative the way you have.

We have unknowns

Any peek on an unknown settles the ewen question

I’m suggesting race Phil and frank

I’m voting Phil

He’s the last wolf

Yes we do

Again I’m happy to take a lycnh to disprove your theory. Maybe the wolves can wind somebody else up tomorrow....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Nope, kill him and if the game goes on have ewen perk and confirm another unknown works too

Or Phil can be peeked and we lynch a different unknown

Right now I think he’s the last wolf

Nope its best for village, imo, to peek him. I think we get more info from him being an alive goodie than a dead goodie/unknown

Do you think Wendy was a wolf now

When Barbara caught Vernon in his life e about the masons

(Caught Vernon, not Wendy)

Was Barbara a wolf too?

Tell me this then. Let’s imagine she was a drunk seer, who would know if she was telling the truth and could use it against us?

Any chance she was a wolf and the wolves on the list were obvousky on her team and they knew they had gotten team sk? Who was the list of players she cleared?

So even though there’s no indication of a drunk seer you change the game structure to make it fit

You are the last wolf

Villager my hole

No villager spends the whole day rewriting the op to fit a narriative the way you have.

We have unknowns

Any peek on an unknown settles the ewen question

I’m suggesting race Phil and frank

I’m voting Phil

He’s the last wolf

I didn’t rewrite the Op... I gave theorys and this place lit up with people hell bent on knocking my theories down... people have also used it to discard pretty much most of the information. That’s just gas...

There is no more comprehensive information available to the village then my posts on Clodagh and Liam. And what does the village do? Accuses me of tunneling and goes any other direction instead of seeing if there’s anything in it or what I am saying. .. it’s ironic because the villages “Phil is tunneling” stance is by its very essence the village tunelling on the tunneling theory on me..

She wasn't lynched, so if for your last theory to be true the wolves would have to have munched one of their own.

As for the others, there's always a possibility or a drunk seer or priest but while mods have secrets, on balance, I'm inclined to believe that that isn't the case. Wolves would unlikely much her if the information she was posting on the thread was incorrect.

So even though there’s no indication of a drunk seer you change the game structure to make it fit

You are the last wolf

There’s no indication of an app seer or a bunch of characters that ewan has cleared but never mind that....

There’s no indication of an app seer or a bunch of characters that ewan has cleared but never mind that....

App priest. Wasn’t wendy out app priest. A role that’s not on op?

Again I’m happy to take a lycnh to disprove your theory. Maybe the wolves can wind somebody else up tomorrow....

That works for me

Any ewen peek of an unknown can clear ewan and/or the unknown. As soon as he says he peeked wolf we just lynch both

No reason not to lynch you as the first unknown.

That works for me

Of course it does ...

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or you... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that...

And yet Barbara’s mason backed up Wendy’s claim

• Advertisement

It’s simple, either

Ewan angus Wendy Barbara Liam me isla

Are wolves (that’s 7 wolves) and Phil’s story holds up

Or Phil is the last wolf

And yet Barbara’s mason backed up Wendy’s claim

Yeh that makes every other theory invalid. If the wolves were using Wendy to win the game and she wasn’t supplying accurate info then it would be handy way of ignoring the convenience of

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or you... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that...

It’s simple, either

Ewan angus Wendy Barbara Liam me isla

Are wolves (that’s 7 wolves) and Phil’s story holds up

Or Phil is the last wolf

No it’s not. Don’t put words in my mouth. There are ways Wendy wasn’t accurate your whole defence is based on that ....

No it’s not. Don’t put words in my mouth. There are ways Wendy wasn’t accurate your whole defence is based on that ....

Ah yeah the drunk seer

One of the many creative insertions you’ve made today to keep this story running

Tonight we race you with another unknown

Loser is lynched, winner is peeked

Ah yeah the drunk seer

One of the many creative insertions you’ve made today to keep this story running

Tonight we race you with another unknown

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or you... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that for your theory and defence.

This would be a great wolf play yes?

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or you... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that for your theory and defence.

Your an unknown

Tonight we race two unknowns

Given you’ve previously asked to both be peeked and lynched do you have any issue with that?

Eh, who did i clear?

Your an unknown

Tonight we race two unknowns

Given you’ve previously asked to both be peeked and lynched do you have any issue with that?

Eh, who did i clear?

Ewan cleared you.

angus cleared you. If angus was bad then baddies got roles...

• Advertisement

Anybody asking this question?

We don’t know if Wendy was legit or not or if all the other stories stack up. But above is a fact we know. Is it suspicious? How can that work into a theory?

Advertisement