Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or you... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that for your theory and defence.

This would be a great wolf play yes?

You’re double posting now

We race two unknowns Phil and frank
    The one that’s peeked is ewens test as much as a peek
    And the one that’s lynched reduces our uncertainty
    You’ve been cool with both being lynched and peeked so you should be cool with this

But I think youre the last wolf so hopefully tonight is where the village win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or you... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that for your theory and defence.

It would be a fantastic play with a good dose of luck early on for the wolves if they munched our priest, then later in the game used a modkill to create a false role that provides that Conor was Modkilled and was priest and was replaced by am app priest (Wendy) for a game rebalance. Is it possible? But that's some play to make. And if that is what happens then I'm happy to lose this game on foot of such a play tbh

Ewan cleared you.

angus cleared you. If angus was bad then baddies got roles...

We know baddies got roles, it’s in the op

There aren’t enough wolves to sustain your theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil is village, seriously taking him down is ****in stupid

Ewan cleared you.

So I didn't clear anyone then?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    You’re double posting now

We race two unknowns Phil and frank
    The one that’s peeked is ewens test as much as a peek
    And the one that’s lynched reduces our uncertainty
    You’ve been cool with both being lynched and peeked so you should be cool with this

But I think youre the last wolf so hopefully tonight is where the village win

Answer the question.... keep deflecting all you want....

Frank WW wrote: »

Phil and yourself are unknowns. Racing you makes sense and we peek one and lynch the other

Phil and yourself are unknowns. Racing you makes sense and we peek one and lynch the other

And if we are both villagers you are racing two villagers...

Ewan cleared you.

So at a very minimum, me, Angus, Ewan and Fiona would be on team wolf, is that correct? Presumably Wendy would then be the fifth wolf. Is that your conclusion?

And if we are both villagers you are racing two villagers...

Nine of the nrvs are mentioned by name are in the OP.
    Whatever you are, you're not nrv anyway.

• Advertisement

Answer the question.... keep deflecting all you want....

Barbara proved Wendy gave at least one good read and that Vernon lied

Ewens peek of an unknown tonight tests both of them

There aren’t enough wolves in the game for you to be legit

I’ll be voting for you in the race

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Cool

we lynch frank and we peek phil

Then if hes wolf we win game
    if hes villager and Ewan is seer and Ewan gives correct name, then Phil can work with the rest of the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Nine of the nrvs are mentioned by name are in the OP.
    Whatever you are, you're not nrv anyway.

Where are getting 9 from?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Cool

if hes villager and Ewan is seer and Ewan gives correct name, then Phil can work with the rest of the village

Happy to race Phil and frank?

Everyone else ok?

Liam WW wrote: »
    So at a very minimum, me, Angus, Ewan and Fiona would be on team wolf, is that correct? Presumably Wendy would then be the fifth wolf. Is that your conclusion?

I don’t have a conclusion. I never said I did.. I had information and tried to work out theories... You guys made out I was being absolute and nobody tried to actually work with the information I discussed. You just picked apart my theories ..

There is more then enough suspicion on our seer and the people they have cleared and yet I’m being tunneled into a lynch so the village doesn’t have to explore any of it..

I don’t know whose bad and who was bad. I know that Ewan is dodgy as F**k and that Liam, isla and Fiona have rounded on my theories. I know that several of those rounding on me were cleared by ewan. Whether I am
    Right or wrong people have to see why I dont trust any of yee....

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Cool

Wtf? Lynch frank? Why ?

Alright, I know I've been fairly inactive most days but here's my run down of why I'm following Phil. I've been watching reactions all day waiting to see slips or whatever but here goes the run of it.

First of all, my role:
    John Coffey

I've been fairly busy and in a different time zone but trying to just tick along hitting the post requirements in order to stay alive. I would have revealed earlier if I was on the line but felt well hidden.

First night (N0) I protected Gertie for no other reason than she had first post in the thread.
    N0 - Gertrude
    Night 1 Fiona 
    N2 - Babs
    N3 - Angus seer claim
    N4 - Ewan
    N5 - Phil
    N6 - Ewan

I had caught up on thread on Friday and protected Phil as I couldn't protect Ewan again. It was a Succesful protect. As such I'm on board as I know Phil isn't a wolf. I'm contradicted a little as I feel Liam is village though. So I dont trust Ewan on the basis of Phil's back and forward with him. Phil is village, wolves tried to munch him. I weighed up pros and cons of coming out and am confident it's the right thing for village. Fiona forced my hand so I'm coming out now so village can discuss pre lynch. I protected Ewan again this morning but he wasn't hit. It was my last throw if he was to be trusted or not.

I was going to reveal in the morning but i dont want to lose Phil tbh. I'd also put Brendan in the good villager category last night reading his interactions with Phil.

There she is.

Questions? Fire them my way!

Wtf? Lynch frank? Why ?

Cause I'm supporting you

Alright, I know I've been fairly inactive most days but here's my run down of why I'm following Phil. I've been watching reactions all day waiting to see slips or whatever but here goes the run of it.

First of all, my role:
    John Coffey

I've been fairly busy and in a different time zone but trying to just tick along hitting the post requirements in order to stay alive. I would have revealed earlier if I was on the line but felt well hidden.

First night (N0) I protected Gertie for no other reason than she had first post in the thread.
    N0 - Gertrude
    Night 1 Fiona 
    N2 - Babs
    N3 - Angus seer claim
    N4 - Ewan
    N5 - Phil
    N6 - Ewan

I had caught up on thread on Friday and protected Phil as I couldn't protect Ewan again. It was a Succesful protect. As such I'm on board as I know Phil isn't a wolf. I'm contradicted a little as I feel Liam is village though. So I dont trust Ewan on the basis of Phil's back and forward with him. Phil is village, wolves tried to munch him. I weighed up pros and cons of coming out and am confident it's the right thing for village. Fiona forced my hand so I'm coming out now so village can discuss pre lynch. I protected Ewan again this morning but he wasn't hit. It was my last throw if he was to be trusted or not.

I was going to reveal in the morning but i dont want to lose Phil tbh. I'd also put Brendan in the good villager category last night reading his interactions with Phil.

There she is.

Questions? Fire them my way!

You’re not John coffey

You know you’re not John coffey

And if you don’t believe me lynch ME tonight and I’ll prove it

You’re not John coffey

How can lynching you prove it? If you want to counter claim just do it....

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Where are getting 9 from?

Sorry that was a mistype should be none.

Lynch me and I’ll prove it

Simple

But you can’t can you? You’ve already gone down the ewan reveal...

Now who looks dodgy .....

You’re not John coffey

**** you Fiona, you pushed me into this corner. I'll happily lynch you or Ewan tonight. Make your counter claim if you have one. We can let the facts do the talking. Phil's been told since Thursday he's going down a rabbit hole, I think not. If it's you and me it's a run off, I'm happy to do it. Phil is village I'm 100% sure on that therefore you are wolf

Simple

But ewan told us who you are... are you now disputing that? Why the secrecy? Let me guess you have some powers or something? So ewan was lieing and you went along with it... That’s brilliant....

Simple

No problem Randall, so you'll be confirmed if I make you walk the green mile? Haha stop will ya

Ha, wolves scrambling in the background frantically

210726.gif?b64lines=RlVSUk9XSU5HCiBUSEVJUiAgQlJPV1MgIElOICBBICBWQUlOCiBBVFRFTVBUICBUTyAgVU5ERVJTVEFORAogVEhFICBTSVRVQVRJT04u

Fun times.

Now we have a game.

Haha, Fiona you or Ewan is lieing. Well actually I think both of you are :D

• Advertisement

Ha, wolves scrambling in the background frantically

210726.gif?b64lines=RlVSUk9XSU5HCiBUSEVJUiAgQlJPV1MgIElOICBBICBWQUlOCiBBVFRFTVBUICBUTyAgVU5ERVJTVEFORAogVEhFICBTSVRVQVRJT04u

Are you saying you knew Frank was bg?

Advertisement