Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I don't know what to think any more

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

1 hour 45 mins, I gave two hours notice to discuss as I didn't want to be accused of a last minute dash. Plenty of points for discussion out there!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I don't know what to think any more

Think that this is possibly the longest game of WW in history. Misdirection everywhere Brendan, Phil is village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This is a mess, mostly because i can't get the numbers to add up if Wendy was LYING. I just can't see the Wendy was a wolf play. I mean I can see it, but its predicated on her being munched by her own.

It's gone a bit quiet now

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    This is a mess, mostly because i can't get the numbers to add up if Wendy was LYING. I just can't see the Wendy was a wolf play. I mean I can see it, but its predicated on her being munched by her own.

If we believe Eva, she was able to kill her own emissary

I dont know if there is one or two wolves left but the Vernon role was never confirmed by Wendy which is what put me a bit more on Phils thoughts on Friday and no way to confirm him as evil which in turn means there is flags over Ewan and now Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Are you saying you knew Frank was bg?

Nope... I’ve never said I’ve known what’s going on.. I’ve always been just trying to use what information we have on thread to work out theories ...

Ewan used Mary and he could of used you. The problem is if ewan and angus are bad how did angus know your role?

Maybe frank can explain that as he seems to have his head screwed on....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    **** you Fiona, you pushed me into this corner. I'll happily lynch you or Ewan tonight. Make your counter claim if you have one. We can let the facts do the talking. Phil's been told since Thursday he's going down a rabbit hole, I think not. If it's you and me it's a run off, I'm happy to do it. Phil is village I'm 100% sure on that therefore you are wolf

If you’re bluffing you’re a ****ing clown. Ewen bluffed me to keep the Bg hidden and you had to try to be a ****ing hero cause

Last night I protected babs, night before ewen, night before Wendy

I now have kids bedtime and you are really something else

I’ll be on before lynch with the rest

But hey ****ing lynch me and prove it

May as well throw the game completely

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Nope... I’ve never said I’ve known what’s going on.. I’ve always been just trying to use what information we have on thread to work out theories ...

Ewan used Mary and he could of used you. The problem is if ewan and angus are bad how did angus know your role?

Maybe frank can explain that as he seems to have his head screwed on....

If both were on same team they'd both have the same info.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    If you’re bluffing you’re a ****ing clown. Ewen bluffed me to keep the Bg hidden and you had to try to be a ****ing hero cause

If you're the BG, you'd know he was bluffing...

You protected Babs and not Mary one of your confirmed villagers :D

You protected Wendy over the apparent seer?

#scramble

Nice try!

Wolf #1 there, Ewans number 2.

There is two wolves left, Ewan and Fiona. Fiona just admitted they are working together

Ah ok...

Ewan lies about you for all to see. You agreed. So basically ewans information is completely useless... that’s why you wouldn’t answer any of my questions on how convenient imhus reveals were...

Yeh, that’s the best you could come up with in 20 mins......

So given above I ask all

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or Fiona... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that for your theory and defence.

This would be a great wolf play yes?

Why and how? Bitta chat in the BR

Think that this is possibly the longest game of WW in history. Misdirection everywhere Brendan, Phil is village

You’re not the Bg

Lynch me and prove it then peek Phil or you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Right guys, sorry I've been offline all day. Started a new job today and couldn't post. It'll be much the same tomorrow.

Anyway, had to come on to make clear that Frank IS NOT John Coffey, Fiona is.

I lied when I peeked her to protect the bodyguard. I expected to be munched today, so she is the other most important character.

If both were on same team they'd both have the same info.

True. The only other way is you are on their team but I don’t want to go down that avenue again... Just saying. Not presuming...

Ah ok...

Ewan lies about you for all to see. You agreed. So basically ewans information is completely useless... that’s why you wouldn’t answer any of my questions on how convenient imhus reveals were...

Yeh, that’s the best you could come up with in 20 mins......

So given above I ask all

So what about Wendy being a role not mentioned on Op. or Liam or Fiona... and ewan clearing loads of roles/players that aren’t in OP and can’t be challenged.. handy that for your theory and defence.

This would be a great wolf play yes?

I think we can drop Liam to be honest, Ewan and Wendy are the wolves, there surely can't be 3 left IMO. Angus named him as Jessie first and I reckon Ewan just ran with it

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Right guys, sorry I've been offline all day. Started a new job today and couldn't post. It'll be much the same tomorrow.

I lied when I peeked her to protect the bodyguard. I expected to be munched today, so she is the other most important character.

Ah perfect. Just in time to help Fiona out. Isn’t that convenient...

Right, peek is in on Fiona.

Fiona is Larry Underwood, Citizen of Derry.

So there's another confirmed villager at least. Was kinda hoping she'd be a wolf so we could finish this off.

I'm obviously getting old, I'm actually wrecked now at 9.20 on a Sunday. Need to fire on some coffee to keep myself awake long enough to be tired for work on Monday.

Note what I've emboldened in my post peeking Fiona. This was meant to be a hint to her that I knew the score, and a hint to everyone else now that she is the bodyguard.

Frank, therefore, is a wolf.

The other VIP drops in late to get involved ha, you are caught my friend!

I think we can drop Liam to be honest, Ewan and Wendy are the wolves, there surely can't be 3 left IMO. Angus named him as Jessie first and I reckon Ewan just ran with it

We lynch ewan and Fiona and review things if the game isn’t over?

Ah perfect. Just in time to help Fiona out. Isn’t that convenient...

Yeah, that's exactly, specifically why I posted now. I want to help Fiona out because she's the bodyguard and Frank isn't.

Ewan has to peek me tonight

I'm the only person who hasn't claimed a role, and haven't created any strong allegiences with any one player or perspective

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Lynching people doesn't prove anything as we don't get role reveals

Note what I've emboldened in my post peeking Fiona. This was meant to be a hint to her that I knew the score, and a hint to everyone else now that she is the bodyguard.

Haha that's it? That's all you've done to have it ready? Mental, Randall Flagg likes Coffee aswell I think

Oh that explains everything .......

So your dead in the morning cause Fiona protected you today... well let’s lynch Fiona tonight and if you die in the morning we lycnh frank tomorrow?

• Advertisement

We lynch ewan and Fiona and review things if the game isn’t over?

That would be my plan, which one first? Fiona is potentially Randall, presumably Ewan is the evil seer. Randall is two hits, who goes first?

Advertisement