Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    We lynch ewan and Fiona and review things if the game isn’t over?

Fiona is the bodyguard. If you won't vote for Frank then vote her. She has two lives, which would be proven when she doesn't die.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Note what I've emboldened in my post peeking Fiona. This was meant to be a hint to her that I knew the score, and a hint to everyone else now that she is the bodyguard.

Frank, therefore, is a wolf.
    How would you know she was coffey before putting in your peek request?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    That would be my plan, which one first? Fiona is potentially Randall, presumably Ewan is the evil seer. Randall is two hits, who goes first?

We need to keep Ewan alive to peek me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Fiona is the bodyguard. If you won't vote for Frank then vote her. She has two lives, which would be proven when she doesn't die.

Or frank has 2 lives. Its a win/win for the village!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

The BG protected herself? Randall flag also has two lives. How do we know the difference?

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    How would you know she was coffey before putting in your peek request?

It was after the peek. The post was at 21:24 yesterday. I can peek anytime after the lynch at 21:00.

So Barbara - ewan - Fiona
    Phil - Liam - Frank (maybe Brendan)

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Or frank has 2 lives. Its a win/win for the village!

Actually yeah, since Frank is the BG, he can prove that if we try to lynch him tonight. If he survives, I'm obviously lying, I should then be lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

I would have agreed but we don't know the validity of the peek because he is 100% the evil seer. He's committed to Fiona who has two lives, I dont care who we kill becaise the order makes no odds but they seem happy to offer up Fiona which makes me wanna go the opposite

I would have agreed but we don't know the validity of the peek because he is 100% the evil seer. He's committed to Fiona who has two lives, I dont care who we kill becaise the order makes no odds but they seem happy to offer up Fiona which makes me wanna go the opposite

• Advertisement

So the way I see the way this has worked out is there are two wolves left and it's either Fiona and Ewan or frank and Phil.

The arithmetic doesn't work any other way.

I could lean either way on this but right now I'm inclined to believe that Fiona and Ewan are team village.

It was gearing up for a frank lynch and a Phil peek. Frank conveniently comes out as bg a play that wasn't needed unless his team is about to be wiped. If he is bg village could still survive. He didn't need to come out at this time. Add to that phils complete twatery the last few days I'm just not feeling it.

At the moment I'm on the fence but have one leg down on lynching Frank.

Actually yeah, since Frank is the BG, he can prove that if we try to lynch him tonight. If he survives, I'm obviously lying, I should then be lynched.

Moving the goal posts Ewan?

So the way I see the way this has worked out is there are two wolves left and it's either Fiona and Ewan or frank and Phil.

I could lean either way on this but right now I'm inclined to believe that Fiona and Ewan are team village.

It was gearing up for a frank lynch and a Phil peek. Frank conveniently comes out as bg a play that wasn't needed unless his team is about to be wiped. If he is bg village could still survive. He didn't need to come out at this time. Add to that phils complete twatery the last few days I'm just not feeling it.

I still don’t trust you Liam...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

But the wolves don't have a peek tonight

If he's the Village Seer, he'll know my role for certain. It will validate him and Fiona, and discredit you

If he's the Wolf Seer, he'll have to guess at my role. If he guesses right then fair play, luck really was on the wolves' side this game. But, by all probability, if he guesses wrong it will discredit him and validate you

No issue with the doubt but i didn't wanna reveal yet. I'm two hits for the wolves, I genuinely wasn't expecting a counter claim as I am the BG. All this has done is snag a 2nd wolf, I was convinced Fiona was an NRV till she panicked and counter claimed

I've put the facts out to be disseminated by the village

I still don’t trust you Liam...

I don't give a flying **** because the maths doesn't work in the way you might suggest. Your refusal to. See this edges me more towards you two being 5h3 baddies.

If he's the Village Seer, he'll know my role for certain. It will validate him and Fiona, and discredit you

If he's the Wolf Seer, he'll have to guess at my role. If he guesses right then fair play, luck really was on the wolves' side this game. But, by all probability, if he guesses wrong it will discredit him and validate you

They wanted to do the same with me Brendan... what can ewan say about angbody that isn’t suspicious? Don’t some people think that one wolf can peek players every 2 night?

How did angus know Liam was who he was? How could he know Liam’s role if he was bad?

I don't give a flying **** because the maths doesn't work in the way you might suggest. Your refusal to. See this edges me more towards you two being 5h3 baddies.

Maths my arse. Your play hasn’t added up all game...

I've no issue with him getting a peek but we have never had confirmation on on the peek rotation of the evils. I've no issue with him peeking you at all, my issue is why they want to lynch Fiona overall instead of Ewan. Does it not feel like they are scrambling!

I'm voting Frank for lynch.

• Advertisement

I'm voting Frank for lynch.

You are an actual Donkey, on the basis of what? The sheer idiocy of this place

Maths my arse. Your play hasn’t added up all game...

Good for you. You acted like a dickwad for three days so. I couldn't care less what ****e you spout now

Lynch Frank, peek Brendan.

You are an actual Donkey, on the basis of what? The sheer idiocy of this place

On the basis of what I said, plus phils tantrum

I've put the facts out to be disseminated by the village

SpecificDopeyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

On the basis of what I said, plus phils tantrum

You are a spanner, there is two wolves left and you've egg on your face and can't admit it

It's fine, you can nobly sacrifice one of you two lives. That'll be the end of me, since when you totally survive a lynch it'll be clear to everyone that I'm the evil seer. Then the village can lynch me, followed by whoever I backed and win the game. Struggling to see why such an on-the-level villager like you wouldn't be willing to make this minor sacrifice.

I've no issue with him getting a peek but we have never had confirmation on on the peek rotation of the evils. I've no issue with him peeking you at all, my issue is why they want to lynch Fiona overall instead of Ewan. Does it not feel like they are scrambling!

Bet hedging. If Ewan is true seer mislynching him is a disaster for the village.

Good for you. You acted like a dickwad for three days so. I couldn't care less what ****e you spout now

Hmmm.

Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

• Advertisement

Liam Do some research and look at my claim in isolation. It's pissing you off but I'm dealing in facts, you accuse me of a tantrum but you are letting emotion cloud your judgement.

I do apologise for the Donkey and Spanner comment. Not needed but it's frustrating as ****

Advertisement