Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Lynch Frank, peek Brendan.

Wtf? You are all over the place ....

Frank WW wrote: »
    Liam Do some research and look at my claim in isolation. It's pissing you off but I'm dealing in facts, you accuse me of a tantrum but you are letting emotion cloud your judgement.

I do apologise for the Donkey and Spanner comment. Not needed but it's frustrating as ****

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Frank you protected ewan last night, ya?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Right I’m on sporadically which doesn’t help

Lynch me to prove I’m John coffey

Just vote for me that’s all

After that wolves have to be me or frank or phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    They wanted to do the same with me Brendan... what can ewan say about angbody that isn’t suspicious? Don’t some people think that one wolf can peek players every 2 night?

How did angus know Liam was who he was? How could he know Liam’s role if he was bad?

Cos team bad have a seer

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    It's fine, you can nobly sacrifice one of you two lives. That'll be the end of me, since when you totally survive a lynch it'll be clear to everyone that I'm the evil seer. Then the village can lynch me, followed by whoever I backed and win the game. Struggling to see why such an on-the-level villager like you wouldn't be willing to make this minor sacrifice.

Don't put words in my mouth it was your apparent bg who said she'd two lives. I'll survive a munch if hit directly, I get a 2nd go of the cherry. I can't protect myself 2nd time. I'll give you this info cause you already now it. Nice try though.

A good role that can survive a lynch? Is that not bizarre in itself like. Try harder

Fiona WW wrote: »

But how will lynching you prove that if you are coffey?

You are a spanner, there is two wolves left and you've egg on your face and can't admit it

Why would I have egg on my face?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Lynch Frank, peek Brendan.

Yep, happy to peek Brendan. Should be game over after Frank dies though. Team SK is gone, as the lack of second kills proves. There are already 4 dead wolves:

Katie: Wolf priest
    Gertrude: Randall Flagg
    Angus: Cujo
    Vernon: Wolf seer

You are a spanner, there is two wolves left and you've egg on your face and can't admit it

Because I won't blindly accept your postion you've called me a spanner and a donkey. If you prove to be team village and we kill you and lose, I won't care.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Frank you protected ewan last night, ya?

I did, I thought they'd hit Phil again as he was protected yesterday but they didn't. I picked him on the basis of he would either be confirmed villager or wolf. A seer survivng 3 munches is too much for me

Liam Do some research and look at my claim in isolation. It's pissing you off but I'm dealing in facts, you accuse me of a tantrum but you are letting emotion cloud your judgement.

I do apologise for the Donkey and Spanner comment. Not needed but it's frustrating as ****

I never said you were having a tantrum. Only one player has been having a tantrum on here and everyone knows who it is.

Cos team bad have a seer

So if angus was bad he didn’t have to be the seer on the wolf team and their seer could still be alive

Or

You were on same team but I’m with leaving cause ewan and Fiona might be all we need...

Because I won't blindly accept your postion you've called me a spanner and a donkey. If you prove to be team village and we kill you and lose, I won't care.

Listen I've apologised for that. I got carried away and it was unnecessary, I just got caught up in the moment. Childish from me. Again I apologise

I never said you were having a tantrum. Only one player has been having a tantrum on here and everyone knows who it is.

Yeh everybody can see how hard I was trying to do for the village and how you helped....

I did, I thought they'd hit Phil again as he was protected yesterday but they didn't. I picked him on the basis of he would either be confirmed villager or wolf. A seer survivng 3 munches is too much for me

Why phil?

Team wolf gains the most from this apparent Frank reveal. He was in danger of being lynched tonight and Phil was going to be peeked. If we accept that the last remaining wolves are either ewan/Fiona or frank/Phil, in my opinion the way Frank has revealed tonight is most suss.

The BG protected herself? Randall flag also has two lives. How do we know the difference?

Btw Phil, we do know the difference, because Wendy confirmed that Gertrude was Flagg, exactly as I had claimed before Gertrude was killed. So the only one still standing with two lives is the bodyguard.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok folks I see that the village have chosen correctly and lynched Angus last night. I'm disgustingly hungover but was delighted to see that these are the results of the latest deaths:
    Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude.
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog.

So Vernon will get a munch in the morning but we should be able to lynch him tomorrow night and hopefully wrap up the game.

Team wolf gains the most from this apparent Frank reveal. He was in danger of being lynched tonight and Phil was going to be peeked. If we accept that the last remaining wolves are either ewan/Fiona or frank/Phil, in my opinion the way Frank has revealed tonight is most suss.

Of course you do. No facts, no links. Just a general statement of fact that doesnt actually help clear up anything...

Frank can you at least see why I suspect Liam? No help whatsoever if he’s a villager.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Btw Phil, we do know the difference, because Wendy confirmed that Gertrude was Flagg, exactly as I had claimed before Gertrude was killed. So the only one still standing with two lives is the bodyguard.

Ah Wendy. The jewel in the wolves crown... the made up role to go along with all the other made up roles you have confirmed or reaffirmed...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

But how will lynching you prove that if you are coffey?

I’ve two lives so I shouldn’t die. Sk is gone and Wendy confirmed Flagg died

Would take a hell of a conspiracy theory break that

Are you voting Frank though?

So if angus was bad he didn’t have to be the seer on the wolf team and their seer could still be alive

Or

You were on same team but I’m with leaving cause ewan and Fiona might be all we need...

Of course he didn't have to be seer. Why would he have to be? I'm prepared to believe Wendy. He was cujo.
    Wolves share all info obviously it's not just the player with the role that has access to the info. But you know that already. You've been around long enough to know that info gained by a wolf is shared with all the wolf team so long as the player with that the player with that power is Alive

This is what's making more and more suspicious of you. You are around long enough to know this but conveniently forget and claim I might be a wolf even though the numbers wouldn't work for such a claim.

Also, let's not forget that the village asked Ewan to peek fiona.

Sorry not buying it Phil.

Ah Wendy. The jewel in the wolves crown... the made up role to go along with all the other made up roles you have confirmed or reaffirmed...

Wendy was munched.

What are you actually on about?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why phil?

He was the most active player on Friday, he engaged with Vernon and three or 4 others, summarised well and I felt was a very strong villager

Not if she’s a drunk seer or a wolf... remember Liam if angusn is bad the wolves knew your role.... How if you aren’t bad ? How do we know the wolf seer died?

Not if she’s a drunk seer or a wolf... remember Liam if angusn is bad the wolves knew your role.... How if you aren’t bad ? How do we know the wolf seer died?

Wendy can't have been a wolf, she was munched.

Why but why would the wolves have munched a drunk priest? She would've been doing their job for them.

Seriously man, you don't need to believe me, but why won't you use the few bits of hard evidence that the village has to work with?

He was the most active player on Friday, he engaged with Vernon and three or 4 others, summarised well and I felt was a very strong villager

Why not wendy? An actual rolled player who died. As far as you knew there was a seer you couldnt protect and a priest you could. You were the bg so didn't have to worry there.

There was no other big role in play for you to save.

Why did you decide to protect an active nrv who (no offence phil) at the time was running circles with liam, a player confirmed good by a player you thought was the seer.

Why protect an nrv/unimportant rv over the priest?

I have been saying all day that there's been nothing put forward to discredit Wendy except a drunk priest claim. I'm not budging off wendy being village. She was munched. Wendy's reveals didn't see the wolf seer as being among the dead.

I am also reminded of Barbara's voting analysis earlier today, which IIRC had Frank as top of her suspicion list.

• Advertisement

You don't have two lives, if your coffey

Advertisement