Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    And if he doesn’t die how is that any less proof then you being protected?

You have no answer and you can’t answer cause all you can do is deflect and keep poking holes in others..

Frank just vote Fiona... if you believe frank vote Fiona ....

You can’t protect from a lynch ever. Its basically me against frank here. Best I can offer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    The fact that you'd post both of those character names adds to my suspicion of you.

I'm posting them now cause any concious wolf would have done that research. It's Phil's named villager post that made me research it earlier. I came to the conclusion that they were the only two of the losers club not with a soft claim or claim on them. Therefore in my mind Brendan is one and Phil the other.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    You can’t protect from a lynch ever. Its basically me against frank here. Best I can offer

So how does lynching you prove you are the bg?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm posting them now cause any concious wolf would have done that research. It's Phil's named villager post that made me research it earlier. I came to the conclusion that they were the only two of the losers club not with a soft claim or claim on them. Therefore in my mind Brendan is one and Phil the other.

Yeah you throw these out now and Phil wouldn't open his mouth about who he was until now too. Now he's jumping all over the place claiming to be a character.

If your team good Phil nailed your coffin for tonight.

I've voted Frank.

Coffey only has two lives against a wolf munch.

Not according to Wolfy she doesnt

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I misread what I was bolding lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok so we going with Fiona ?

We have to choose now and let those who believe you vote and then we can argue it out later...

Riona WW wrote: »

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

She claimed it would.

Yeah you throw these out now and Phil wouldn't open his mouth about who he was until now too. Now he's jumping all over the place claiming to be a character.

I've voted Frank.

Ha, your all over the place .....maybe take a nap or something

• Advertisement

We have to choose now and let those who believe you vote and then we can argue it out later...

Do you think fiona is flagg?

I don’t protect myself I can survive to attempts on my life. I’ve no idea if a lynch counts for that

I already told you how I’ll vote. Basically it’s a straight choice of me or frank

I've voted Frank.

Cool your call, all I ask is that you judge my posts in isolation from him. He's good but read my replies earlier, I told him to watch the theories, you and him don't get on. Fair enough, if you don't believe me then vote for me but not on the basis of your disagreements with him.

Do you think fiona is flagg?

I think Franks explanations are clearer and stack up more logically.

Wendy is a spanner in the works but there is far too many inconsistencies with ewan and Fiona...

I don’t protect myself I can survive to attempts on my life. I’ve no idea if a lynch counts for that

I already told you how I’ll vote. Basically it’s a straight choice of me or frank

No.

You categorically said, lynch me and I'll prove it

I'm voting Fiona tbh, Ewan can wait another day! She'll apparently survive the lynch so let's see what happens

I'm voting Fiona tbh, Ewan can wait another day! She'll apparently survive the lynch so let's see what happens

If i vote fiona and she dies would you be happy if i revived her?

No.

Then tried to say lynch me cause I'll survive if I really am the BG. I have never claimed to survive a lynch. I'll survive a munch hit once. That's it

Sorry thats a stupid question

I think Franks explanations are clearer and stack up more logically.

Wendy is a spanner in the works but there is far too many inconsistencies with ewan and Fiona...

Riona's question is good. Do you think Fiona is flagg? Answer a question for once.

• Advertisement

No.

After ewan had already confirmed Fiona was a Non rolled player not in op.... And ewan survived 4 kill attempts. Then the wolves knew ewan had no protection this morning and still left our seer for another night.

If Fiona protected ewan yesterday why didn’t the wolves kill our seer today?

Well according to her she survived anyway! Look it's your power, I wouldn't be happy as she's a wolf in my book, I wasn't even after her, it was Ewan I was after and she fake claimed.

After ewan had already confirmed Fiona was a Non rolled player not in op.... And ewan survived 4 kill attempts. Then the wolves knew ewan had no protection this morning and still left our seer for another night.

So wendy, ewan, fiona, liam and angus are our wolves in your opinion

Why didn’t the wolves kill our seer today if they knew he was protected yesterday?

Lol look at the two of you.
    Great little buddies.

I find it amazing all of phils theorising for the last few days, throwing tantrums when people pick holes in his theories and suddenly Frank swans in out of nowhere with a BG claim and Phil is all gravy and cool with it.

What a joke.

Thats a standard play if you find a rv though

No.

I’m assuming I’ll live. I’ll take the chance if that’s what you want. Only me or frank can be wolves. Bg coming out proves Gertie and Vernon, that should prove Wendy as priest which gives Katie and angus as two more wolves. One left me or frank

I’ll take the chance, nothing else I can offer

Liam cannot be a wolf, Wendy I dont think either tbh. The other two in my mind yes. I know you asked Phil but that's my response for the record. I can't explain everything but I'm giving my opinions based on what I know and am seeing

That’s most of the characters I’ve been focusing on..

Liam should be killed last because I can see how he might be just a really confused villager...

• Advertisement

I’m assuming I’ll live. I’ll take the chance if that’s what you want. Only me or frank can be wolves. Bg coming out proves Gertie and Vernon, that should prove Wendy as priest which gives Katie and angus as two more wolves. One left me or frank

I’ll take the chance, nothing else I can offer

But I way prefer Phil's narrative.

Advertisement