Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I had to stay silent ever since Frank posted that incomplete list of names, I didn't want to give any response whatsoever to it, so I decided to pretend I wasn't around at all

So, Frank, tell me, what did you hope to achieve with that list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    That is the correct answer

Thoughts Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ignore this as wolfy ranting for now Phil, since you won't believe anything I say. But please remember this after the game: the reason all this has happened is you. Seriously.

Actually the reason this has happened is cause Liam kept taunting me as I was trying to Work things out and you guys spent all your time rallying against me instead of trying to work with me...

We saw how active the village was like at trying to figure things out on Sunday was when I wasn’t around so you can take that blame and ask what could you of done to get me onside or if you could or taken me more seriously...

I won’t be taking any blame for this ...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ah well played frank.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

That is the correct answer

Gasp! You must be a wolf. Along with me, Fiona, Wendy, Angus, Gertrude, Vernon, Katie, Tegan, Eva, Oisin and about eight other people.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm still gonna be doing some checking back. This isn't a foregone conclusion yet IMO

I had to stay silent ever since Frank posted that incomplete list of names, I didn't want to give any response whatsoever to it, so I decided to pretend I wasn't around at all

Isn’t that the character frank already said on thread?

Phil WW wrote: »

Nope frank gave 2 different names. You claimed one

Nothing at all, there has been soft claims on the loser club, I knew you and Phil were likely good and likely members of the losers club. I searched the thread to see who revealed or insinuated membership.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Thoughts Brendan?

I think you're a wolf

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Nope frank gave 2 different names. You claimed one

Exactly , isn’t the other the one ewan picked?

Mod musing

Folks, thank you all very much for staying with us into a second week here. Your time and commitment to the game is much appreciated.

This is a game of Werewolf and of course temperatures will rise, but we'd just like to ask players not to cross any line on abuse with their fellow participants.

Just putting it out there, thanks.

Ah **** theoretically it could be the bad seer.

Nope, funnily enough, he mentioned two of them, but not that one

Want to explain why Frank? I'm sure it will be very amusing

Actually the reason this has happened is cause Liam kept taunting me as I was trying to Work things out and you guys spent all your time rallying against me instead of trying to work with me...

We saw how active the village was like at trying to figure things out on Sunday was when I wasn’t around so you can take that blame and ask what could you of done to get me onside or if you could or taken me more seriously...

I won’t be taking any blame for this ...

I took you as seriously as you deserved to be taken. I tried to engage with you loads of times, you were too hung up on being pissed off at Liam and on your own sketchy theories to look at the hard evidence. No one should be obliged to hand hold you through the game. Again, take this as a wolf rant for now, but just remember to come back to it when the game's over.

Mod musing

Folks, thank you all very much for staying with us into a second week here. Your time and commitment to the game is much appreciated.

This is a game of Werewolf and of course temperatures will rise, but we'd just like to ask players not to cross any line on abuse with their fellow participants.

I mean I love you all and you're all just the tops.

giphy.gif

Well.come on Frank and Phil. Explain.

Mod musing

Yeah Frank :p

Nope, funnily enough, he mentioned two of them, but not that one

Want to explain why Frank? I'm sure it will be very amusing

Nothing amusing at all, I searched the thread for the first name of all the losers club. I picked two that came up with no results and put it up on thread as a tester. Evil seer IMO but feel free to doubt me.

I'm in a good place tonight and enjoyed nabbing Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I am officially out of my element

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

BTW, I feel like I should explain my vote for you, Phil

If Ewan was a Wolf Seer, he could have peeked me as a Wolf to try and discredit me

So, I had to vote for you or Frank, because if Ewan was evil, I had to make him think that I was at least on his side of the Ewan/Fiona and Phil/Frank divide, to make it less likely that he'd try to discredit someone that appeared to agree with him

I went for you over Frank because, worst case scenario, I was hitting an NRV instead of the BG

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I took you as seriously as you deserved to be taken. I tried to engage with you loads of times, you were too hung up on being pissed off at Liam and on your own sketchy theories to look at the hard evidence. No one should be obliged to hand hold you through the game. Again, take this as a wolf rant for now, but just remember to come back to it when the game's over.

Who wanted hand holding?

Yeh I will remember to look back to the thread on Sunday when nobody was doing anything to find anybody... Irony is that if frank is the last wolf it’s come from the questions I’ve asked.. so yeh, whether by accident or not it’s led to a result...

Let’s not pretend that there is a perfect way of playing this game. Seems to me like Liam’s allowed to wind me up as I’m tying to figure things out and that’s fair game.. but when I react I’m the problem...

It’s selective self righteous horse trap. I lost the head and went after Liam cause he kept at me. I posted links but nobody cared... he thought I was a villager and nobody found his messing anyway distracting or unhelpful...

BTW, I feel like I should explain my vote for you, Phil

If Ewan was a Wolf Seer, he could have peeked me as a Wolf to try and discredit me

So, I had to vote for you or Frank, because if Ewan was evil, I had to make him think that I was at least on his side of the Ewan/Fiona and Phil/Frank divide, to make it less likely that he'd try to discredit someone that appeared to agree with him

I went for you over Frank because, worst case scenario, I was hitting an NRV instead of the BG

No explanation needed Brendan. I’m going to try and blend in for rest of game. This has taken its toll...

Who wanted hand holding?

Yeh I will remember to look back to the thread on Sunday when nobody was doing anything to find anybody... Irony is that if frank is the last wolf it’s come from the questions I’ve asked.. so yeh, whether by accident or not it’s led to a result...

Let’s not pretend that there is a perfect way of playing this game. Seems to me like Liam’s allowed to wind me up as I’m tying to figure things out and that’s fair game.. but when I react I’m the problem...

It’s selective self righteous horse trap. I lost the head and went after Liam cause he kept at me. I posted links but nobody cared... he thought I was a villager and nobody found his messing anyway distracting or unhelpful...

Give it a rest.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Give it a rest.

I wish you had since weds.

Right I'm wrecked and have work in 5 hours, be back on at about 3.30ish your time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

OK so we have a confirmed bg who is now very vulnerable. Not the way I would have played it tbh. I'd Ewan is drunk seer, we have just lost our bg tonight as I don't think he can protect himself.

Can't believe it all changed while I was Mia for a few hours there.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    OK so we have a confirmed bg who is now very vulnerable. Not the way I would have played it tbh. I'd Ewan is drunk seer, we have just lost our bg tonight as I don't think he can protect himself.

Can't believe it all changed while I was Mia for a few hours there.

I'm two hits, I'm good for two days, wolves are in a bind now tbh, they have me and now Carries revenge to deal with. We are in an excellent position tbh, we have two villagers in me and Isla which get the wolves nothing in terms of kills

I'm two hits, I'm good for two days, wolves are in a bind now tbh, they have me and now Carries revenge to deal with. We are in an excellent position tbh, we have two villagers in me and Isla which get the wolves nothing in terms of kills

We might get finished before the new game starts :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ah give it over frank. You gave it up once Brendan was peeked. You’re the last wolf.

Advertisement