Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Liam’s an odd one, he voted for frank. Why would frank kill one of the few villagers who believes him?

To try to get you to ask that question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Frank cant kill me ewen or isla

He either goes for one of the people who doesn’t trust him to boost his numbers or he gambles on one of the ones who does to try to get numbers to switch

Who would you have picked?

Someone who was a twice peeked villager :)

truthfully I don't know. But its nice to know that tunnel is now closed for Phil

I wonder who Frank protected

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Two wolves left IMO

Me and Phil
    Ewan and Fiona

It's a straight Frank and Fiona run off tonight in my book. I can be useful with protects, Fiona claims the same role but survived a lynch. Read her role, specifically says wolves. She realised this and began to back down soon after. Then Ewan tried to have me lynched on the basis that I would survive the lynch which i never said I would! It was his den mate who said that!

From Evas blow up this game has felt massively wrong, like we were missing something. Look at the thread on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. An absolute procession or so the wolves thought.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I wonder who Frank protected

Riona, sorry flat out in work. My thoughts for possible wolf munch targets were Riona, Phil and Liam in that order maybe Brendan then.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Fiona WW (4) - Liam WW, Riona WW, Phil WW, Frank WW
    Frank WW (4) - Ewan WW, Barbara WW, Isla WW, Fiona WW
    Phil WW (1) - Brendan WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Clodagh WW

So there's 10 of us left.
    That's either 8 v 2 or 9 v 1

After much its 7 v 2 or 8 v 1 unless bg works their magic

This is a straight up shoot out to the end as Randall's life is now only one life. So worst case scenario if Fiona and Ewan are wolves they've two lives left.

If we play conservative and safe and lynch Frank tonight, by 10am tomorrow we could be looking at:
    5 v 2 (villager 7 lynched, villager 6 munched)

We then lynch Fiona or Ewan, so by 10am the following morning
    It's 4 v 1 (wolf 2 lynched, villager 5 munched). We then kill Ewan, that's the game - If Fiona and Ewan are the wolves.

Alternatively, if we go for Fiona/Ewan tonight (assuming in this scenario frank is the last wolf) :
    Tomorrow at 10 we are at:
    6 v 1 (villager 8 lynched, villager 7 munched)
    We then lynch Ewan, so at 10 am the following morning we are at:
    4 v 1 (villager 6 (Ewan) lynched, villager 5 munched.

We then lynch Frank and that should be game.

Any holes in that?

Either way it seems to me we have the maths on our side.

The only hole I can see is if Frank is the BG/Flagg and there's a hole in the wording of the BG writeup. Saying wolves might not necessarily mean a direct attack by wolves, but that the lynch itself can affect the number. That the wolves might try and lead the wagon or whatever and because the BG is a villager it would be wolves that would try and kill him.

Wolves want to kill all villagers. And they do that with the lynch and they do it with their night kills, as long as all villagers are dead

Frank WW wrote: »
    Two wolves left IMO

Me and Phil
    Ewan and Fiona

It's a straight Frank and Fiona run off tonight in my book. I can be useful with protects, Fiona claims the same role but survived a lynch. Read her role, specifically says wolves. She realised this and began to back down soon after. Then Ewan tried to have me lynched on the basis that I would survive the lynch which i never said I would! It was his den mate who said that!

From Evas blow up this game has felt massively wrong, like we were missing something. Look at the thread on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. An absolute procession or so the wolves thought.

Or maybe it was a procession because we were lynching wolves

Two wolves left IMO

Me and Phil
    Ewan and Fiona

So do you think the sk could have killed me with one attack?

@Phil

If you're a villager, I'd be kinda worried that Frank has lumped you in as a wolf with him.

So do you think the sk could have killed me with one attack?

It said wolves, so presumably if you were me, which I'll remind you, you are not, then no, I would assume you survive an sk or wolf hit. Why would a good role survive the lynch.

You
    Ewan
    Me

Me
    You
    Ewan,

All has the same outcome. Village can decide what to do, your rattled because you need two left to take out Isla because one of you die in that scenario. Your peek tonight would no doubt be a wolf in Clodagh or Phil who haven't been peeked by the "seer".

Nice try and all but times up. The next 3 lynches are locked in IMO just the order to be decided

My preference is you then Ewan and then me if it's not over. I'm sure you've a difference of opinion in that regard.

I will say you played well, if it wasn't for Phil's posts and the lack of engagement with them I'd be happily walking off a cliff following you wolves. Strategy was almost perfect, almost

• Advertisement

@Phil

If you're a villager, I'd be kinda worried that Frank has lumped you in as a wolf with him.

Barbara, I’m pretty confident there’s only one wolf left

Vernon- Leland gaunt
    Gertie-Randall Flagg
    Katie- kurt Barlow
    Angus- cujo

Are the wolves dead so far

There’s no logic where Wendy is good that that doesn’t hold unless we make up new roles

If Wendy’s bad then wolves would have to be wendy, you for tagging Vernon, Gertie for a false Bg claim, me and ewen. Phil still can’t be a wolf because there’s none left

Frank is Annie, that makes him the last wolf

@Phil

Play what you see, I'm not lumping him wolf at all, I'm saying we seem to agree and I know Phil was a munch target. Simple as that, if me Fiona and Ewan die.

Pick your wolf from
    Brendan
    Phil
    Clodagh
    Barbara
    Isla
    Riona

There won't be one left IMO so there is no point going down that rabbit hole but if certain people on that list are alive, obvious wolf will be obvious

It said wolves, so presumably if you were me, which I'll remind you, you are not, then no, I would assume you survive an sk or wolf hit. Why would a good role survive the lynch.

You
    Ewan
    Me

Me
    You
    Ewan,

All has the same outcome. Village can decide what to do, your rattled because you need two left to take out Isla because one of you die in that scenario. Your peek tonight would no doubt be a wolf in Clodagh or Phil who haven't been peeked by the "seer".

Nice try and all but times up. The next 3 lynches are locked in IMO just the order to be decided

My preference is you then Ewan and then me if it's not over. I'm sure you've a difference of opinion in that regard.

I will say you played well, if it wasn't for Phil's posts and the lack of engagement with them I'd be happily walking off a cliff following you wolves. Strategy was almost perfect, almost

Except there aren’t two left flank, it’s just you. Annie. All alone in the wolf room.

What’s the plan, cast shade on isla at some point and hope we lynch her?

Barbara, I’m pretty confident there’s only one wolf left

Vernon- Leland gaunt
    Gertie-Randall Flagg
    Katie- kurt Barlow
    Angus- cujo

Are the wolves dead so far

There’s no logic where Wendy is good that that doesn’t hold unless we make up new roles

If Wendy’s bad then wolves would have to be wendy, you for tagging Vernon, Gertie for a false Bg claim, me and ewen. Phil still can’t be a wolf because there’s none left

Frank is Annie, that makes him the last wolf

All of Wendy's info or the stuff she gave us isn't fool proof either. How in God's name did we have a vig for 3 days and not a shot fired. I dont think Wendy is bad because it doesn't work but there was some kind of misinformation coming from her. It's bizarre and the elephant in the room when it comes to Wendy

All of Wendy's info or the stuff she gave us isn't fool proof either. How in God's name did we have a vig for 3 days and not a shot fired. I dont think Wendy is bad because it doesn't work but there was some kind of misinformation coming from her. It's bizarre and the elephant in the room when it comes to Wendy

Ah casting doubt on Wendy are we. What will it be, drunk priest again? Forgetting you had Cujo on your team? As was already pointed out?

If Wendy isn’t bad there’s only one wolf left, and that’s you. Nothing else works

Except there aren’t two left flank, it’s just you. Annie. All alone in the wolf room.

What’s the plan, cast shade on isla at some point and hope we lynch her?

Isla will never be lynched, it would be foolish of the village!

I've been on my own for 9 days in my room. I can do another day or two but thanks for the concern.

Pity Ewan wasn't around when you blew your beans last night! He could of talked you around

Yep

I think I'm happy enough with a Frank, Fiona, Ewan lynch order or a Fiona, Frank, Ewan lynch order

or even a Ewan, Frank/Fiona lynch order cause like, who is there left to peek ?

And I'll be grand in a final 3 with Isla and someone if it comes to it.

Ah casting doubt on Wendy are we. What will it be, drunk priest again? Forgetting you had Cujo on your team? As was already pointed out?

If Wendy isn’t bad there’s only one wolf left, and that’s you. Nothing else works

Didn't say Wendy was bad. Vernon either, I'm just pointing out she isn't as infallible as you seem to suggest. She made a mistake, im pointing it out, a 3 day vig with no shots! Crazy

Didn't say Wendy was bad. Vernon either, I'm just pointing out she isn't as infallible as you seem to suggest. She made a mistake, im pointing it out, a 3 day vig with no shots! Crazy

If Wendy’s good Vernon’s bad though

That gives us four wolves dead

And just you left Annie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

@Phil

Me too . . But Ewan and Fiona's entire defence is on Wendy . .

Don't follow me. Take my posts as notes. .

I was thinking in the shower of Sks . . I didn't trust wendy partially because I thought Henry was Eva and Wendy was adamant that Henry was dead. Why didn't I trust her ? Because it says in OP :

Henry Bowers (IT): The Emissary: Henry Bowers is enthralled by the power offered by IT. As such, he will act in IT’s name in order to help IT search out and destroy the members of The Losers Club.

So "IT" actually Consuming Henry makes sense here. Henry becomes IT if the real It Is munched. What I couldn't work out is why IT revealed itself when it got another bite of the cherry with a new character. Only two things I can resolve with that is IT was pissed with Wolves who it thought had an alliance with and just went off on thread (rule 10 ?) or IT was under some weird spell. I don't get the weird language stuff, but that could of been a baddy having a meltdown. .

But this cant be the case if we believe wendy.

As per Liams post https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107980752&postcount=4179

Wendys reveals:

Gertrude WW was Randall Flagg, The Walkin' Dude. So what was the two hits ? Where on thread do we know Gertie was hit twice ? Who pulled trigger ? (was it trustworthy villager?)
    Angus WW was Cujo, The Demon Dog.
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.
    Gabriel was the vigilante. "I debated trying to lie about this to scare the wolves"
    Doris: I wasn't given the role of Doris this morning as there apparently wasn't a body left for me to inspect.

Eva was Pennywise, The Dancing Clown.

* Didn't get Conor's list (is that normal or odd ?)
    * Was an APP priest not mentioned but presumed it was taking over Conor
    * Role was Sadie Dunhill but if mods were rebalancing after Conor, makes sense it would be not in OP character
    * Revealed role 30th at 10.30am - Day 4
    * Initial Town reads were Mary, Barbara, Gertie - was inclined to believe angus Initial baddy reads were Eva , Fiona

So something is confusing me. If above is true then Eva , Nigel and Steve were It x 2 and Henry. So IT didn't consume Henry. So we are saying wolves munched Steve and IT basically lost the plot ? That's possible I suppose.

I am going to post this but must stress there are only 6 non wolves in that list. If Eva was the SK and the wolves knew it, then they knew Nigel, Eva and Steve were team SK. That leaves three "peaks" - Gabriel who everybody thought was dead anyways (and wendy said she considered lieing), Oisin and Abigail. Couldn't they of been the wolf seer peak? Did either of them come out on thread ?

I am not saying one way or another folks. Im trying to post the information and ask people to see how they view things from BOTH perspectives (shes a wolf and shes not), not just tunnelling it to fit your theory.

• Advertisement

I took it to mean that Steve was always Henry and Nigel was always IT.

Eva was just a regular person who got overtaken by IT when IT died that first time and she didn't like that so decided to take our her wrath on the wolves

But I think you are right now.

I wish I had lynched Angus instead of Eva the first day now, but I just hated everything about Eva's posting at the time. Village captaining when she wasn't a villager that I wanted her dead. Even so, my vote wouldn't have counted in the end, but still

I wish I could trust to my wagonomics posting now to help me decide who I want to lynch more but both Fiona and Frank were just awful. Fiona was a little worse in fact

I wish I could trust to my wagonomics posting now to help me decide who I want to lynch more but both Fiona and Frank were just awful. Fiona was a little worse in fact

I hate being defensive but i find it insulting you think I was awful. I made a judgement call to reveal based on the fact Fiona was championing running me against the one known villager I knew was trustworthy. I had even thanked your post about staying hidden about an hour before. I also knew I had two hits and would get to at least Wednesday before I could be munched. The downsides paled in comparison to the upsides.

I made my call to give village time to discuss the merits of what I was saying and didn't want a scramble situation. In the end the only one scrambling was Fiona.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Phil take a look at Wendy's reveals in one go.

Done as suggested Liam . . Sort of miss Liam now . . I thought we were actually working well together . .

So Liam was munched. He was only person who saved Frank really cause without his vote Frank was gone. If Frank is a wolf that's a ballsy play cause he hasn't got village consensus. But it could also to drive me down a rabbit hole that could have me clogging up thread . Is there 8 Left?

If we assume 6 villagers left and we are going to kill Fiona, Ewan , Frank until the end lets take them as three wolves for this:

- 5v3 - 5v2 after tonight
    -4v2 after tomorrows Munch, 4v1 after tomorrow nights Lynch
    - 3v1 after next day Munch, 3 remaining villagers with potential for 2 next day and wolf win if there is a sleeper wolf ?!

So is the village committed to this strategy ? We have no other play if we go with it.

Frank, if you are a villager, do you see any reason why we wouldn't lynch you tonight to basically confirm Ewan and Fiona ? I know its sh*tty for you, but can you come up with a benefit of not killing you ? If the above maths is correct (can somebody pick holes in it?) then whether we kill you 3rd or tonight we should win either way ?

I can give one theory. If Ewan and Fiona aren't only Wolves and/or if Fiona is good and Ewan was evil seer confirming her. But that would mean Ewan and Frank are on same team cause Fiona/Frank claimed BG . . If thats the case it should be Frank tonight, Ewan tomorrow and Fiona last . . I will let others go down that rabbit hole. Im not great at working out wolf counts . .

Anybody find anything from my Wendy summary ?

I hate being defensive but i find it insulting you think I was awful. I made a judgement call to reveal based on the fact Fiona was championing running me against the one known villager I knew was trustworthy. I had even thanked your post about staying hidden about an hour before. I also knew I had two hits and would get to at least Wednesday before I could be munched. The downsides paled in comparison to the upsides.

I made my call to give village time to discuss the merits of what I was saying and didn't want a scramble situation. In the end the only one scrambling was Fiona.

I think you have been more convincing, but I am also conscious that you are the only person who actually believed me on any level so I'm not sure I can objectively assess you. . I want to believe you so I'm not a credible person for the village to trust .

The wendy role has been the biggest problem. .I can see how wolves could use it or Wendy was drunk priest honestly revealing the information she got. Does a drunk priest get some correct and incorrect information or just all fecked up?

Frank can you come up with any reasonable theory on Wendy ? What do you think is the wolves (Ewan - Fiona - ?) play ?

Done as suggested Liam . . Sort of miss Liam now . . I thought we were actually working well together . .

So Liam was munched. He was only person who saved Frank really cause without his vote Frank was gone. If Frank is a wolf that's a ballsy play cause he hasn't got village consensus. But it could also to drive me down a rabbit hole that could have me clogging up thread . Is there 8 Left?

If we assume 6 villagers left and we are going to kill Fiona, Ewan , Frank until the end lets take them as three wolves for this:

- 5v3 - 5v2 after tonight
    -4v2 after tomorrows Munch, 4v1 after tomorrow nights Lynch
    - 3v1 after next day Munch, 3 remaining villagers with potential for 2 next day and wolf win if there is a sleeper wolf ?!

So is the village committed to this strategy ? We have no other play if we go with it.

Frank, if you are a villager, do you see any reason why we wouldn't lynch you tonight to basically confirm Ewan and Fiona ? I know its sh*tty for you, but can you come up with a benefit of not killing you ? If the above maths is correct (can somebody pick holes in it?) then whether we kill you 3rd or tonight we should win either way ?

I can give one theory. If Ewan and Fiona aren't only Wolves and/or if Fiona is good and Ewan was evil seer confirming her. But that would mean Ewan and Frank are on same team cause Fiona/Frank claimed BG . . If thats the case it should be Frank tonight, Ewan tomorrow and Fiona last . . I will let others go down that rabbit hole. Im not great at working out wolf counts . .

Anybody find anything from my Wendy summary ?

Just clarifying:

Right now = 8 people - 5v2 after tonight lynch
    Tomorrow -4v2 after tomorrows Munch, 4v1 after tomorrow nights Lynch
    Thursday- 3v1 after Munch, 3 remaining villagers

If the wolves aren't in these three the village will lose . .

Just clarifying:

Right now = 8 people - 5v2 after tonight lynch
    Tomorrow -4v2 after tomorrows Munch, 4v1 after tomorrow nights Lynch
    Thursday- 3v1 after Munch, 3 remaining villagers

If the wolves aren't in these three the village will lose . .

Woops On Thursday night Villagers will get one more shot as there will be three voting for lynch . . We can actually afford to kill all three and may still get one more pop at the cherry . .

Frank and Fiona both claimed BG so one is definitely a wolf. I vote we lynch one of these two first. Again again sorry frank, if you are that wolf the game ends tonight. If you are not we can still win by getting Fiona/Ewan over next two days . . I'm finding it hard to see why we shouldn't lynch frank . . I don't feel right saying that to be honest. I'm sorry Frank, if it was a speed day I would be happy to let you live, but I cant bear having to wait until Thursday to know if you are telling the truth . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm down for a Frank lynch tonight, had my vote submitted before I even started reading back through the morning's post

I'm curious Phil, what was your play last night by claiming one of the Losers that Frank named? If Ewan was a Wolf Seer (which I no longer think he is) you were really narrowing down his list of options to guess from

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hey folks, just catching up. Rip Liam.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'm down for a Frank lynch tonight, had my vote submitted before I even started reading back through the morning's post

I'm curious Phil, what was your play last night by claiming one of the Losers that Frank named? If Ewan was a Wolf Seer (which I no longer think he is) you were really narrowing down his list of options to guess from

I'm good with that, village has 4 lynches left, Flaggs 2nd life is gone. Therefore we only need two Succesful lynches. I'm happy with the strategy once you follow through on Fiona and Ewan. I actually wont have much time to get involved till later but follow the list in whather order you want. It's gsme over

Advertisement