Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'm down for a Frank lynch tonight, had my vote submitted before I even started reading back through the morning's post

I'm curious Phil, what was your play last night by claiming one of the Losers that Frank named? If Ewan was a Wolf Seer (which I no longer think he is) you were really narrowing down his list of options to guess from

I was just happy somebody actually defended me if I am honest. I am admitting I want to believe Frank. hes been the only player in the game who has backed me up on any level . . But hopefully my posts of information shows I am trying to gather what information I can . .

Wendy is the key to this . . If shes telling the truth Franks story has a lot of holes. If shes lieing Ewan and Fiona don't have much of a defence.

Fiona didn't protect Ewan (our seer) on Friday, that's a bold or risky move to take if she is telling the truth. She gambled that the wolves wouldn't go after the seer so they could get their extra kill ?

Ok, that makes sense if Frank is on his own and has nobody else and doesn't really have any other play. He Kills Ewan on sunday and nobody can clear/identify him ? That's plausible but why is it me and not Fiona giving this explanation ? Fiona did you expain above anywhere ? Why not ? It would certainly be a reasonable explanation but I don't recall you making it .. If you haven't said this on thread already I don't believe it if you just say it now that Ive given you an out . .

Issue with this ? Wasn't Doris out on thread from Wednesday ? So why didn't wolves kill her Thursday ? Why would Fiona presume they would kill her on Friday and maybe not sunday ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I guess we'll find out soon enough. Even if Frank isn't the last wolf, we seem to have a strategy nailed down all the way to Thursday lynch. I might just post gifs to get my post count up until then

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Woops On Thursday night Villagers will get one more shot as there will be three voting for lynch . . We can actually afford to kill all three and may still get one more pop at the cherry . .

Frank and Fiona both claimed BG so one is definitely a wolf. I vote we lynch one of these two first. Again again sorry frank, if you are that wolf the game ends tonight. If you are not we can still win by getting Fiona/Ewan over next two days . . I'm finding it hard to see why we shouldn't lynch frank . . I don't feel right saying that to be honest. I'm sorry Frank, if it was a speed day I would be happy to let you live, but I cant bear having to wait until Thursday to know if you are telling the truth . .

I’m down with this, makes sense

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona, if I die tonight and the game is not over what happens then? will you and Ewan happy to be the next two lynched, no arguments? Cause that's what's shaping up here! I'm happy with that if you are?

Village have the numbers to mislynch and lose my ability so I'm happy to check out tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Soooo speed day?

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Soooo speed day?

+1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Soooo speed day?

tenor.gif?itemid=7663264

Btw i still cant shake the fiona Ewan line. They have made huge guffs throughout the game to get us to a point of where we can't believe them.

Necrominus wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=7663264

The thoughts of playing this out till thurs/fri with nothing changing

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.webp

Frank WW wrote: »
    Fiona, if I die tonight and the game is not over what happens then? will you and Ewan happy to be the next two lynched, no arguments? Cause that's what's shaping up here! I'm happy with that if you are?

Village have the numbers to mislynch and lose my ability so I'm happy to check out tonight

Yes no arguments, you have to be offended he last wolf

Btw i still cant shake the fiona Ewan line. They have made huge guffs throughout the game to get us to a point of where we can't believe them.

I know, Ewan tried to make out it was my fault but they were all over the place . .

I suppose, I cant really talk about being all over the place to be fair . .

pot-calling-the-kettle-black-gif-7.gif

I was just happy somebody actually defended me if I am honest. I am admitting I want to believe Frank. hes been the only player in the game who has backed me up on any level . . But hopefully my posts of information shows I am trying to gather what information I can . .

Wendy is the key to this . . If shes telling the truth Franks story has a lot of holes. If shes lieing Ewan and Fiona don't have much of a defence.

Fiona didn't protect Ewan (our seer) on Friday, that's a bold or risky move to take if she is telling the truth. She gambled that the wolves wouldn't go after the seer so they could get their extra kill ?

Ok, that makes sense if Frank is on his own and has nobody else and doesn't really have any other play. He Kills Ewan on sunday and nobody can clear/identify him ? That's plausible but why is it me and not Fiona giving this explanation ? Fiona did you expain above anywhere ? Why not ? It would certainly be a reasonable explanation but I don't recall you making it .. If you haven't said this on thread already I don't believe it if you just say it now that Ive given you an out . .

Issue with this ? Wasn't Doris out on thread from Wednesday ? So why didn't wolves kill her Thursday ? Why would Fiona presume they would kill her on Friday and maybe not sunday ?

Phil, I tried to answer this here
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    The maths on Wendy mean if she was a wolf then Barbara me ewen have to be wolves

Vernon and Gertie with claims about the Bg have to be wolves too

Brendan has to be a wolf for last nights peek, possibly Liam and Mary too

That’s 6 to 8 wolves (at least) the numbers don’t work

If she’s legit then 4 wolves are dead and she confirms ewen. That means I’m who I claim and frank is a wolf

You can’t make this work without having to create a new role just for Wendy

That adds another wolf to the numbers above. Again there aren’t enough wolves

Our key roles are seer and priest (self reveal) vig (killed if you accept Wendy). Seer then peeked Bg, some wolves two villagers and one non op role(I think that’s it). What else would you expect

Everyone was asked by ewen if they wanted me peeked. Again count the wolves. If Liam and ewen are wolves, which they have to be there, we have way too many. I offered you as the pork yesterday and you refused even though you admitted there was no logical way it could help the wolves. First time you were up for peek you asked for Liam to be peeked. What exactly do you want here when you made those choices

Ewen was targeted on Sunday. I know because I protected him. Once Doris died wolves had two kills and I’d gambled wrong in protecting Wendy the night before. They tried to get both the priest and the seer and I protected the seer

Frank fits in to this as Annie. I pegged you as a wolf yesterday because I honestly couldn’t see how a villager would keep adjusting the story when the evidence didn’t suit it or look to lynch a peeked villager. That’s on me but I called it out quite a lot yesterday

Frank saw the chance of a claim because he figured out the Bg had been hidden by the seer. I think that’s why Mary was killed too, either that or to clear the knowns

I took a gamble on where the wolves would go since they had options. Getting it wrong cost Doris but that’s kind of what my job is as bg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

255.gif

Phil, I tried to answer this here

I took a gamble on where the wolves would go since they had options. Getting it wrong cost Doris but that’s kind of what my job is as bg

"Ewen was targeted on Sunday. I know because I protected him. Once Doris died wolves had two kills and I’d gambled wrong in protecting Wendy the night before. They tried to get both the priest and the seer and I protected the seer"

Doesn't really clear up why you didn't defend our Seer on Friday . . It only confirms the rest of the story . . As I said its not implausible, I remember somebody with almanacs chancing their arms . . But not protecting the Seer at first opportunity is a massive gamble and a very risky play . .

Suppose we will know at 9 tonight cause everybody seems happy with Frank - you and then Ewan . .

255.gif

latest?cb=20131222134926

"Ewen was targeted on Sunday. I know because I protected him. Once Doris died wolves had two kills and I’d gambled wrong in protecting Wendy the night before. They tried to get both the priest and the seer and I protected the seer"

Doesn't really clear up why you didn't defend our Seer on Friday . . It only confirms the rest of the story . . As I said its not implausible, I remember somebody with almanacs chancing their arms . . But not protecting the Seer at first opportunity is a massive gamble and a very risky play . .

Suppose we will know at 9 tonight cause everybody seems happy with Frank - you and then Ewan . .

I thought what I did was the best way to play it. Maybe a different Bg would have done it differently in my shoes, I dunno.

I thought what I did was the best way to play it. Maybe a different Bg would have done it differently in my shoes, I dunno.

I don't thin there's any perfect way to play it TBH and I totally believe you made the best call you thought possible. I hate having those sort of roles because its impossible to know what is the best way to play it. .

The problem isn't your choice, its that we don't know if we can trust you. Not protecting the Seer first night certainly doesn't look great . .

I don't thin there's any perfect way to play it TBH and I totally believe you made the best call you thought possible. I hate having those sort of roles because its impossible to know what is the best way to play it. .

The problem isn't your choice, its that we don't know if we can trust you. Not protecting the Seer first night certainly doesn't look great . .

And actually if you are the BG you saved the village. Your decision not to use the power on Friday allowed you protect Ewan on Sunday. Without Ewan and you we couldn't get Frank . .

I just like the idea of Frank protecting me . Like Colossos always looking out for Deadpool .
    2666783.jpg

• Advertisement

In 6 posts we will haver surpassed the Simpsons game...

latest?cb=20141027030021

In 6 posts we will haver surpassed the Simpsons game...

latest?cb=20141027030021

And without you playing. That would of added at least another 2000 posts to the number..

Walter-Whites-Smooth-Wink-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

I hate being defensive but i find it insulting you think I was awful. I made a judgement call to reveal based on the fact Fiona was championing running me against the one known villager I knew was trustworthy. I had even thanked your post about staying hidden about an hour before. I also knew I had two hits and would get to at least Wednesday before I could be munched. The downsides paled in comparison to the upsides.

I made my call to give village time to discuss the merits of what I was saying and didn't want a scramble situation. In the end the only one scrambling was Fiona.

This narrative is sound..

quarto_gif_i_want_to_believe_by_bfadraw-d8rf5xh.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nor much more for me to add. Just need to get my post count up!

RIP Frank, was nice knowing ya!

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Nor much more for me to add. Just need to get my post count up!

You only have another 22 to overtake Necro . . :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I hate being defensive but i find it insulting you think I was awful. I made a judgement call to reveal based on the fact Fiona was championing running me against the one known villager I knew was trustworthy. I had even thanked your post about staying hidden about an hour before. I also knew I had two hits and would get to at least Wednesday before I could be munched. The downsides paled in comparison to the upsides.

I made my call to give village time to discuss the merits of what I was saying and didn't want a scramble situation. In the end the only one scrambling was Fiona.

This post proves that you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Your vote history is what I was referring to. Remember that post from yesterday that most people didn't read because it was too long until they got confused why I was voting for them ?

That's what this most recent post is about.....

le sigh

Barbara WW wrote: »
    This post proves that you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Your vote history is what I was referring to. Remember that post from yesterday that most people didn't read because it was too long until they got confused why I was voting for them ?

That's what this most recent post is about.....

le sigh

Ah cool no issue with that so, I was barely engaged for numerous reason last week. I've loads of time this week so got stuck in. No problem with the points raised.

You only have another 22 to overtake Necro . . :pac:

Harsh :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Harsh :pac:

Is Necro 7 posts away from being the first mod to 100 posts? I'd imagine so.

Advertisement