Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Alright, I know I've been fairly inactive most days but here's my run down of why I'm following Phil. I've been watching reactions all day waiting to see slips or whatever but here goes the run of it.

First of all, my role:
    John Coffey

I've been fairly busy and in a different time zone but trying to just tick along hitting the post requirements in order to stay alive. I would have revealed earlier if I was on the line but felt well hidden.

First night (N0) I protected Gertie for no other reason than she had first post in the thread.
    N0 - Gertrude
    Night 1 Fiona 
    N2 - Babs
    N3 - Angus seer claim
    N4 - Ewan
    N5 - Phil
    N6 - Ewan

I had caught up on thread on Friday and protected Phil as I couldn't protect Ewan again. It was a Succesful protect. As such I'm on board as I know Phil isn't a wolf. I'm contradicted a little as I feel Liam is village though. So I dont trust Ewan on the basis of Phil's back and forward with him. Phil is village, wolves tried to munch him. I weighed up pros and cons of coming out and am confident it's the right thing for village. Fiona forced my hand so I'm coming out now so village can discuss pre lynch. I protected Ewan again this morning but he wasn't hit. It was my last throw if he was to be trusted or not.

I was going to reveal in the morning but i dont want to lose Phil tbh. I'd also put Brendan in the good villager category last night reading his interactions with Phil.

There she is.

Questions? Fire them my way!

You protected Phil the night there was a successful protection right?

So the wolves decided not to kill the claimed seer, the claimed time traveller, Fiona who was at the time a peeked villager and decided to munch Phil an unknown villager at the time? I wonder why they would have done that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Is Necro 7 posts away from being the first mod to 100 posts? I'd imagine so.

Imagine his post count if he was modding solo :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is Necro 7 posts away from being the first mod to 100 posts? I'd imagine so.

EsteemedArcticGecko-max-14mb.gif

Also, Simpsons...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

You protected Phil the night there was a successful protection right?

So the wolves decided not to kill the claimed seer, the claimed time traveller, Fiona who was at the time a peeked villager and decided to munch Phil an unknown villager at the time? I wonder why they would have done that.

Probably because he knew I had basically walked the village to victory with my strategically planned "tantrums". There is no way it was because he thought I would confuse everybody with loads and loads of rabbit hole theories. .

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f43465730307068413873387167773d3d2d3536303835363031352e313532356139306237363137346439653136363736313632303032312e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

It was only really late on yesterday that you were vociferously behind Phil Frank. You would've know he was good since Sunday morning, yet it took you till late afternoon to really row in behind him. I do acknowledge that you had more time for him and his theories than some others but I don't get the sense from your posts that you are a goodie who knows that Phil is also one. It looks more like you thought of the bodyguard reveal when you thought the bodyguard was dead and were laying the groundwork for the reveal by openly calling Phil a villager before your reveal.
    I agree with the first part of your post however I can't be "peeked" if Ewan is dead! I'm kinda with Phil aswell, his points have merits tbh.
    Phil is village, seriously taking him down is ****in stupid

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Probably because he knew I had basically walked the village to victory with my strategically planned "tantrums". There is no way it was because he thought I would confuse everybody with loads and loads of rabbit hole theories. .

Of course, it all makes sense now :pac:

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Of course, it all makes sense now :pac:

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

It was only really late on yesterday that you were vociferously behind Phil Frank. You would've know he was good since Sunday morning, yet it took you till late afternoon to really row in behind him. I do acknowledge that you had more time for him and his theories than some others but I don't get the sense from your posts that you are a goodie who knows that Phil is also one. It looks more like you thought of the bodyguard reveal when you thought the bodyguard was dead and were laying the groundwork for the reveal by openly calling Phil a villager before your reveal.

Yeah im hardly going to tell him how great he is when the wolves would know i protected him. I protected him for his Friday chat, that's it really. I thought he was open minded and had merits in some of his thoughts. Both before and after I revealed I pointed out flaws in some of his theories particularly the ones with three wolves remaining.

I'm happy to walk the green mile tonight. I've given as much as I can and tbh I'm not going to be around that much for the rest of the week so I'll be proved right and you can toast me in my absence.

By the way, I only had 5 posts on Sunday in order to hit post count requirements. I know it appears wolfy to say that but it matters little with me beginning my long walk

By the way, I only had 5 posts on Sunday in order to hit post count requirements. I know it appears wolfy to say that but it matters little with me beginning my long walk

I have been doing similar on the days I was travelling.

Feeling sorry for yourself boss?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Annoucement:

Reminder to vote tonight folks.

That is all.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I have been doing similar on the days I was travelling.

Feeling sorry for yourself boss?

It's a film about redemption and a character who is wrongfully convicted. I like my narrative of going to the chair. I'm scared Boss

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Gotta admit, this made me chuckle. Whatever happened to Jim Carey?

Did you know 15 different mice play Mr Jingles in the green mile?

The scene where Hanks wipes his shoulder wasn't in the script, the little ledge Mr Jingles took a **** on his shoulder. What a mouse!

Did you know 15 different mice play Mr Jingles in the green mile?

Didn’t know that. Was stunned when Michael Clarke duncan died. Remember thinking he’d a lot more in him. Always felt he was underrated as an actor

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Didn’t know that. Was stunned when Michael Clarke duncan died. Remember thinking he’d a lot more in him. Always felt he was underrated as an actor

His best role to be honest, I only found he was dead last week! Really sad

Just don't put the hood on me Boss, I'm afraid of the dark

The film was originally set in 1932 but changed to 1935 to include the film Top Hat!

Youre the last wolf, you can take the hood back off after tonight

Youre the last wolf, you can take the hood back off after tonight

I look forward to seeing you in the Deadroom tomorrow, you'll know how the chair feels

• Advertisement

I look forward to seeing you in the Deadroom tomorrow, you'll know how the chair feels

I was lynched already yesterday

Now it’s your time and then we all go back to the real world

I was lynched already yesterday

Now it’s your time and then we all go back to the real world

I know your real role name now

I know your real role name now

William Wharton

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Btw i still cant shake the fiona Ewan line. They have made huge guffs throughout the game to get us to a point of where we can't believe them.

I definitely could've played better, the gaffs I remember were:

a) I hadn't worked out what Doris' role was before outing her. Still worth it in the long run.
    b) I probably should have come out with my reveal at 9.59, not after the munch. I was worried the wolves would have time to munch me, but tbh I should've just timed it better.

b) Shouldn't have peeked Liam that time. He'd confirmed his role and the wolf seer had peeked him too, so me confirming his role helped no one.

Fiona can speak for herself, but I think she and I both just assumed that the John Coffey role needed two hits (munches/lynches) to be killed. The OP only talks about the wolves needing a massive amount of effort to take him down, but it was still a fair assumption (and a correct one) that he'd need two kills. If that's one of the problems you can take it up with whoever wrote the OP.

What else was there that made it that you can't believe us?

It's a film about redemption and a character who is wrongfully convicted. I like my narrative of going to the chair. I'm scared Boss

That bit made me cry in the film.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I definitely could've played better, the gaffs I remember were:

a) I hadn't worked out what Doris' role was before outing her. Still worth it in the long run.
    b) I probably should have come out with my reveal at 9.59, not after the munch. I was worried the wolves would have time to munch me, but tbh I should've just timed it better.

b) Shouldn't have peeked Liam that time. He'd confirmed his role and the wolf seer had peeked him too, so me confirming his role helped no one.

Fiona can speak for herself, but I think she and I both just assumed that the John Coffey role needed two hits (munches/lynches) to be killed. The OP only talks about the wolves needing a massive amount of effort to take him down, but it was still a fair assumption (and a correct one) that he'd need two kills. If that's one of the problems you can take it up with whoever wrote the OP.

What else was there that made it that you can't believe us?

One more you missed there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

One more you missed there

c) My gaffs post above was a bit of a mess, yeah.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That bit made me cry in the film.

It’s a cracking film. The book is great too. That and Shawshank are the two king films that really worked well on the big screen

Phil wrote:
    My old pal

You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you're hurting and worrying. I can feel it on you. But you ought to quit on it now. I want it to be over and done with. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with... to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world... every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head... all the time. Can you understand?

• Advertisement

Gotta admit, this made me chuckle. Whatever happened to Jim Carey?

I have a theory on that, it’s long and confusing and full of holes so you will have to make of it what you can ..... wanna hear it?

HastyBrilliantHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement