Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I definitely could've played better, the gaffs I remember were:

a) I hadn't worked out what Doris' role was before outing her. Still worth it in the long run.
    b) I probably should have come out with my reveal at 9.59, not after the munch. I was worried the wolves would have time to munch me, but tbh I should've just timed it better.

b) Shouldn't have peeked Liam that time. He'd confirmed his role and the wolf seer had peeked him too, so me confirming his role helped no one.

Fiona can speak for herself, but I think she and I both just assumed that the John Coffey role needed two hits (munches/lynches) to be killed. The OP only talks about the wolves needing a massive amount of effort to take him down, but it was still a fair assumption (and a correct one) that he'd need two kills. If that's one of the problems you can take it up with whoever wrote the OP.

What else was there that made it that you can't believe us?

I think we can all agree that some things were said and some of us might regret certain things and some of us might even apologize if that would Mend broken bridges.... Most importantly some of us might be sick if Wendy’s reveal is proven to be correct....

But let’s not dwell on that, I think I speak for all the village when I say we would of won the game much sooner if it wasn’t for you. Please Try not to feel to bad about it ....

lurker.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that some things were said and some of us might regret certain things and some of us might even apologize if that would Mend broken bridges.... Most importantly some of us might be sick if Wendy’s reveal is proven to be correct....

But let’s not dwell on that, I think I speak for all the village when I say we would of won the game much sooner if it wasn’t for you. Please Try not to feel to bad about it ....

lurker.gif

giphy.gif

I am shocked and appalled :P

And I am sorry for goin off on one before. It's kinda bad that I clearly don't have the temperament for the high-octane world of online werewolf.

giphy.gif

I am shocked and appalled :P

And I am sorry for goin off on one before. It's kinda bad that I clearly don't have the temperament for the high-octane world of online werewolf.

No I’m really sorry to you and Liam and anybody else I offended. I was out of order and lost the head... Your temperament? This is your temperament in comparison to me

Ewan losing the rag

giphy.gif

Me losing the head

giphy.gif

No I’m really sorry to you and Liam and anybody else I offended. I was out of order and lost the head... Your temperament? This is your temperament in comparison to me

Ewan losing the rag

giphy.gif

Me losing the head

giphy.gif

Lol. Well whatever, I'll try to be more civil anyways. I think we're all a bit tired of a lot of the discussions now. I'd never try to tell the mods what to do, wise and gracious as they are, but maybe a speed day wouldn't have gone amiss :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lol. Well whatever, I'll try to be more civil anyways. I think we're all a bit tired of a lot of the discussions now. I'd never try to tell the mods what to do, wise and gracious as they are, but maybe a speed day wouldn't have gone amiss :pac:

tumblr_muo8aqlax81sowanuo1_500.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Still going ya?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

We're all voting Fiona, right ?

Nope, Sir Franklin of Franklington

Barbara WW wrote: »
    We're all voting Fiona, right ?

I thought it was frank.... everybody voting frank?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I thought it was frank.... everybody voting frank?

Yeah, frank tonight. Then we all go home

I jest, I jest

I'm on Frank :)

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I jest, I jest

I'm on Frank :)

Thank god, I don’t think any of us could do another day

I started reading Stephen kings bazaar of bad dreams just before this started to get in the vibe. I’ve been stuck at page a humdred and something since about halfway through this game

I have Revival stuck in my backlog of books to catch up on as well

A jury of his peers had decided the time had come for a villager to walk the green mile. Frank WW was shackled and led to the chair. Around the room the guards looked pained by the happenings in front of them, one of them openly weeping. Frank was strapped to the chair, looking at the faces of those around him, people he had seen as friends.

tumblr_m9tonhBDQ61qi86x2o3_250.gif

Frank stared forward thinking that the end of his world was nigh, but he had come to a place tranquillity and content. The bailiff asked for any last words? Frank gently offered "People hurt the ones they love. That's how it is all around the world". The bailiff flipped the switch and the lights dimmed as electricity courses through the veins of Frank

giphy.gif

Frank WW has been lynched

Mods......

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lynch Results

Frank WW (7) - Brendan WW, Riona WW, Isla WW, Barbara WW, Clodagh WW, Ewan WW, Phil WW, Fiona WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Frank WW

With the final breath emanating from the soon-to-be stinking corpse of Frank, the remaining residents of Derry heard a sudden rumbling from above which shook them to their bones.

Taking cover, they looked up to see the imposing Dome crack into countless pieces and begin to come plummeting down towards them. Thinking their last thoughts, praying to whatever Gods they still held dear, none of them in their eventful lives ever experienced anything like what happened next.

Anticipating thousands of weighty shards to end their existence in an instant, the villagers noticed the ground around them bounce with crimson as they felt gentle touches upon their stooped heads and cowering shoulders.

Roses, what must be a million of them, now surrounded the exhausted but amazed Ewan, Fiona, Riona, Isla, Barbara, Phil, Clodagh and Brendan. Roses stretching as far as their eyes could see.

Realising if not believing what was happening, Ewan began a bout of laughter which would only grow in length and heart the more he realised what this meant…

The town of Derry was safe…the world was safe…the Multiverse was safe, once and for all.

lcewUAd.jpg

Village win! Congratulations to the Forces of Good. Thank you to all players for a great game.

The End

- Necrominus, Quickbeam and Stu Redman

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I kill you all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Feedback thread for the game is here.

Kudos and Thank You's can go here or the feedback thread.

Questions and feedback go in here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107994796#post107994796

Great game players and mods!

Yay! Thanks Necro, Quickbeam and Stu Redman for the game, I think everyone can tell the amount of effort you guys put in, and we appreciate it.

Cheers to everyone else too. Dunno if it was obvious, but I'm still a bit of a noob at this, so sorry for the mistakes and snappin at people. Good game all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Pter wrote: »
    Feedback thread for the game is here.

Kudos and Thank You's can go here or the feedback thread.

Questions and feedback go in here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107994796#post107994796

Great game players and mods!

I don't have permission to post?

Woohoo!

4th time playing, 1st time I've been alive at the end

Huge thanks to the Game Mods for an incredible week and a half :)

Commiserations Wolves, you put up a good fight

If a Forum Mod could restore access to my regular account (Virtanen) I'll hand this one back with the password restored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

kudos and thank yous to mods and fellow players for a great game, enjoyable to the very end.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mary WW wrote: »

You can change back into your regular clothes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mary WW wrote: »

Nevermind :D

Mods thank you for an amazing game

Now that games over: Phil, I owe you an apology for my behaviour last night. I’ve tunneled enough myself to know better. My only excuse is Christ that claim by Frank caught me on the hop and at a bad time. I hope newer players will appreciate that my response isn’t how we as a community play the game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Everyone should have deadroom access. Will work on the back rooms next.

• Advertisement

GG Village :D

Advertisement