Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Yaaaay village win.excellent game modulators thanks for all the work. It felt great being back after such an absence and a cracking game to come back into. Wouldn't have expected anything less from this modulator team. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Another GOAT performance from me it has to be said

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Should be correct. More to follow.

Character Boards Account Player Status Fate
    Randall Flagg Gertrude WW Lord TSC Dead Killed by Black Sphere Day 5
    Annie Wilkes Frank WW y0ssar1an22 & duffman13 Dead Lynched Day 8
    Kurt Barlow Katie WW Bounty Hunter Dead Lynched Day 2
    Leland Gaunt Vernon WW duffman13 Dead Lynched Day 6
    Cujo Angus WW fixxxer Dead Lynched Day 5
    Pennywise Eva WW Jack Moore Dead Lynched Day 4
    Nigel WW Dead Lynched Day 3
    Henry Bowers Steve WW sKeith Dead Munched by SK Day 3
    Ted Brautigan Ewan WW AnLachaCorcra Alive
    John Coffey Fiona WW tritium Alive
    Carrie White Isla WW Barney92 Alive
    Fr Callahan Conor WW Persepoly Dead Modkilled Day 3
    Roland Deschain Gabriel WW Comic Book Guy Dead Munched by Wolves Day 3
    Andy Dufresne Holly WW Murray TheDemonic TalkingSkull Dead Munched by Wolves Day 0
    Alan Pangborn Orla WW beakerjoe Dead Munched by SK Day 2
    Jake Epping Riona WW Guffy Alive
    Stephen King Mary WW Digital Solitude Dead Munched by Wolves Day 6
    Nick Andros Desmond WW Loughc Dead Killed by Crimson Sphere Day 2
    Bill Denborough Barbara WW Rikand Alive
    Bev Marsh Abigail WW raze_them_all_ & PatrickSTARR Dead Munched by Wolves Day 2
    Richie Tozier Winifred WW Strawberry Milkshake Dead Munched by SK Day 1
    Stan Uris Oisin WW Kolido Dead Died with Nigel Day 3
    Mike Hanlon Clodagh WW MrsFlushdraw Alive
    Ben Hanscom Brendan WW Virtanen Alive
    Eddie Kaspbrak Phil WW Drumpot Alive
    Julia Shumway Derry WW Ectoplasm Dead Munched by Wolves Day 1
    Sadie Dunhill Wendy WW Mollyb60 Dead Munched by Wolves Day 5
    Brutus Howell Tegan WW Banjo Dead Lynched Day 1
    Jessie Burlingame Liam WW Uriel. Dead Munched by Wolves Day 7
    Paul Sheldon Doris WW MicksJaguar Dead Munched by Wolves Day 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Good effort wolves. Excellent game mods. Thanks for all the hard work.

Where is he?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Great game to watch. Well done mods, hell of a run, quite enjoyed the long game.

Ye fcukers killed me too early!!!! Shenanigans!!!!!!

I shall have my revenge.

But well done village, :)

All Eyes On Rafah

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Cheers for the re-access, Pter

Game Mods, Brendan WW password had been restored

Will be back later for the post-game analysis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Eva and Nigel played by the same person ?

I see!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Genuine thanks to both the wolves (had a whale of a time plotting and planning with ye :P) and the mods (who built one hell of a game!)

GG village :)

• Advertisement

Actions summary, might help fill in some gaps (hopefully everything's there):

SK Munch Wolf Munch Annie Munch BG Protect Lynch Cujo Blocks Seer Peek Wolf Seer Peek Sphere Won by Sphere Activated on Stan Peek Henry Peek Alan Detects Vig Shot Other
    D0 Winifred Holly n/a Brendan
    D1 Orla Derry n/a Barbara Tegan Oisin Doris Liam Brendan Nigel (protected) [blocked] Barbara Derry & Orla [none]
    D2 Steve Abigail n/a Doris Katie Gabriel Mary n/a Katie Desmond (shot) Isla Fiona [died] [none]
    D3 Gertrude Gabriel n/a Angus Nigel Riona Gertrude Isla Gertrude Gabriel (blocked) [died] [died] [died] [none] Oisin killed on first death of IT, Conor mod-killed
    D4 [died] Doris n/a Wendy Eva Wendy Vernon n/a Riona Gertrude (Ferryman taken) [died] [died] [died] [died]
    D5 [died] Wendy Ewan Ewan Angus [died] Liam Phil n/a n/a [died] [died] [died] [died] Gertrude killed by Black Sphere
    D6 [died] Mary n/a Barbara Vernon [died] Fiona [died] n/a n/a [died] [died] [died] [died]
    D7 [died] Liam n/a Brendan Fiona [died] Brendan [died] n/a n/a [died] [died] [died] [died]
    D8 [died] [died] n/a n/a Frank [died] n/a [died] n/a n/a [died] [died] [died] [died]

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

No sortable table headers. I am disappointed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Rikand wrote: »
    Eva and Nigel played by the same person ?

I see!

Yeah we were gonna try to pretebtvther was ashape shifter like in the Halloween game sorta but you killed us

Thanks to Stu and Necro. It was an absolute joy to be planning and running this game with you both the last yonks. Fúck knows what I'll be doing with myself from now on! :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just wanna say thanks to the mods, great game and really enjoyable stuff.

I'm shattered, devastated to lose and also Liam I apologise again for last night. The response was predetermined as you had a go at Angus for not being annoyed enough:)

I can sleep and not think about WW, THANK THE LORD

Brilliant game everyone. Big round of applause to QB, Necro & Stu. Thanks for all your hard work xxx

quickbeam wrote: »
    Thanks to Stu and Necro. It was an absolute joy to be planning and running this game with you both the last yonks. Fúck knows what I'll be doing with myself from now on! :pac:

Ah it was something else. Thanks to you and Necro for taking me in on my first mod and being the perfect mentors. I've learned quite a lot and the experience has been very rewarding and worthwhile. The whatsapp chat was started on April 2nd, so that's about 5 months spent on this. :eek:

Thanks to all players for their time and dedication. I've had much fun reading the thread. Thanks to P* for subbing in last week and laying the smackdown. It was unfortunate for the wolves, but reading it from the POV of an observer not a mod, it was just amazing. Speaking of the wolves, Gertrude/Lord with some great play to get into village leadership territory in the early days.

Some really good players in this game and it's unfair really to specify too many - No matter how big or small, every participant played a significant part.

Thanks to our newer players like CBG. I hope you found it worthwhile and will play again in future.

Finally but not least to Pter and Sullivlo for updating our summary post #2, much appreciated.

Great game, many laughs...Father Ted Brautigan indeed :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fair play mods. great game. i guess i owe a few apologies....to the mods, other players in particular my fellow wolfie mates, especially duffman for stepping in.

was gonna bow out last wednesday (it was a weird week for me - was drinking most nights and couldn't really follow properly in work).

anyways, great game. think the black sphere was a turning point, but we may have been ****ed regardless.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok game backrooms should be opened up and archived now for all to see, including the mod room.

Thanks all for playing, hope y'all enjoyed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Uriel. wrote: »
    Where is he?

giphy.gif
    Uriel. wrote: »
    giphy.gif

2pQv.gif

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Mods thank you for an amazing game

Now that games over: Phil, I owe you an apology for my behaviour last night. I’ve tunneled enough myself to know better. My only excuse is Christ that claim by Frank caught me on the hop and at a bad time. I hope newer players will appreciate that my response isn’t how we as a community play the game.

Not at all. I lost the head and am really sorry. I was infecting people with my crazy.... I drove myself mad spending way too much time working on theories and was taking it out on people unfairly

tumblr_me0s79bLKn1qbsjqno3_r1_250.gif

Necro, QB, Stu.... My hats off to you guys.... That game was truly epic.... Some amount of work had to go into it. Thank you so much....

And thank you village for putting up with my crazy...

Liam text a post asking if I was broken.... I was... I truly was broken....

I was actually kind of surprised I was allowed back in any capacity and anybody would talk to me. I had hoped I could GIF my way back into people’s good books....

Thanks again ........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Thanks to the 3 mods and Stu in particular who reeled me in and answered all my stupid newbie questions. Massive amount of work lads and it turned out brilliantly. I'm sure Stephen King might have noticed a bump in sales during the past week!

To my fellow players, thanks to one and all for the ride. I will defo be looking at some boards usernames in a different light, especially in the Man Utd threads!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    Not at all. I lost the head and am really sorry. I was infecting people with my crazy.... I drove myself mad spending way too much time working on theories and was taking it out on people unfairly

You thought you were right.

If you can't believe in yourself, who can you believe in.

The most important thing you did was convince all the rest of the village that you were a villager and you were unlynchable. That's all anyone can ask of you

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great game mods. Really well thought out. For anyone looking for another fix the Sept Game is starting on the 16th and the sign up thread is up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

To my fellow players, thanks to one and all for the ride. I will defo be looking at some boards usernames in a different light, especially in the Man Utd threads!

AND... you'll be back for another game sometime soon right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Great game mods and players. Had great fun following the thread and especially Drumpots ramblings!!

fair play mods. great game. i guess i owe a few apologies....to the mods, other players in particular my fellow wolfie mates, especially duffman for stepping in.

was gonna bow out last wednesday (it was a weird week for me - was drinking most nights and couldn't really follow properly in work).

anyways, great game. think the black sphere was a turning point, but we may have been ****ed regardless.

Don't worry about it yossar, thanks for offering what you could to the game anyway. I was only sorry that I saw the 'sell your ticket on toutless' post far too late to add 'yeah...but not for €550!' :pac:

Ah Drummer, you really went to work in the BR on Saturday. Fair play for your dedication to the game.

That's what WW is - suspecting that everything isn't as straight forward as it seems and trying to find the holes. Yeah you got pretty deep into the holes, but you worked your ass off.

A United supporting vig didn't shoot, and a United supporting NRV gave the wolves a chance until Day 8...Jose out :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Good game guys thanks mods. Suffured from a lot of fatigue during it i have to be honest.

I think my laissez faire style of feeling the game has been killed off by the guys with their excel spreadsheets and notes. I think I know how Wenger felt now.

• Advertisement

2pQv.gif

:D how you feeling ?

Good game Drummy. Hopefully soon you can look back and laugh :p

Advertisement