Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options
1159160161162163165»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Uriel. wrote: »
    :D how you feeling ?

Good game Drummy. Hopefully soon you can look back and laugh :p

I’m wrecked and absolutely delighted with my contribution to this game... :pac:

Gonna need to double up on my Jack Cornfield Buddhism audio book sessions for the next few days. Maybe throw in a colonic irrigation to clear out the last of those theories still rummaging in my head..

On the plus side, I suppose I made the most of my character maybe? I mean Phil’s name popped up a few times in the back room so that counts for something..

Well done Uriel , you took my ridiculously ill thought out beat down like a champ....

Oh I Am laughing. Laughing at the amount of time I spent working on batsh*t crazy theories that nearly ended up dragging this game out to Christmas... Now if you will just excuse me I have to go and do some very important stuff... Don’t worry if I don’t post ever ever again.

9mwloRL.gif?noredirect

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Thanks for a brilliant game mods. So much work put in to it and had great fun when I got back into it.

I lost my job on day one, kind of ruined it for me. Made redundant. Mods knew after a few days and wasn't sure if I was going to continue. Was chatting to QB on the Wed as I packed up the office. Horrible time and hard to get in the right frame.

Didn't expect to live so long and with me flying out Thursday evening then traveling again Friday and Saturday it was tough to keep up. Once in the ship it was easier.

Sorry for being a crap villager.

But well done village!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Mods......

Just read this and the backrooms.... ye so shuda let this hang for 15 min. It would have been hilarious :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Thanks for a brilliant game mods. So much work put in to it and had great fun when I got back into it.

I lost my job on day one, kind of ruined it for me. Made redundant. Mods knew after a few days and wasn't sure if I was going to continue. Was chatting to QB on the Wed as I packed up the office. Horrible time and hard to get in the right frame.

Didn't expect to live so long and with me flying out Thursday evening then traveling again Friday and Saturday it was tough to keep up. Once in the ship it was easier.

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you get sorted quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Drumpot wrote: »

Gonna need to double up on my Jack Cornfield Buddhism audio book sessions for the next few days. Maybe throw in a colonic irrigation to clear out the last of those theories still rummaging in my head..

On the plus side, I suppose I made the most of my character maybe? I mean Phil’s name popped up a few times in the back room so that counts for something..

Well done Uriel , you took my ridiculously ill thought out beat down like a champ....

Oh I Am laughing. Laughing at the amount of time I spent working on batsh*t crazy theories that nearly ended up dragging this game out to Christmas... Now if you will just excuse me I have to go and do some very important stuff... Don’t worry if I don’t post ever ever again.

9mwloRL.gif?noredirect

Yeah... who tunnels like that...it’s not like myself or Mick or jayop or molly (I think) basically managed to help the wolves win one of the early game on this forum because we tunneled each other so hard .

Power play, my eternal nightmare :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Drumpot wrote: »

9mwloRL.gif?noredirect

Your my MVP. The theories were incredible, you should design a game with some of those thoughts. I'd sign up :) Frank and Vernon appreciate your efforts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry to hear that, enjoy the holiday and you'll hopefully land on your feet when ya get home

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

God I’m really sorry to hear that, that is rough. I hope things pick up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Return to WW was fun...would have enjoyed living past D1...pesky wolves.
    Excellent game mods, well done.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It's always hard to be one of the first to die!

Hope you enjoyed EP (and packed your stuff away afterwards :P)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    It's always hard to be one of the first to die!

Hope you enjoyed EP (and packed your stuff away afterwards :P)

It was brilliant and I swear I took more home with me than I brought!

Sorry to read that Flushy. Thanks for offering what you could to the game despite taking such a hit in RL.

I wouldn't say 'crap villager' at all - As a member of Losers Club, you weren't killed by IT. Coming down into the final day or two, I thought Frank (last wolf) would have a chance to hide because Clodagh was still alive in the game. However, you had done enough in the game to let one or two villagers know that you were more village than Frank, and that was important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

quickbeam wrote: »
    Should be correct. More to follow.

Character Boards Account Player Status Fate

holly and wini both nk0'd (or day0 as they are different days atm)
    derry and orla both nk1'd (or day1 as they are different days atm)
    steve and abigail both nk2'd (or day2 as they are different days atm)

its the people that are getting killed at the same time being recorded as a day apart i am flagging here, not really the terminology used.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

You need a hug? I give great hugs!

Hope it works out!!!!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just a reminder folks WW Sherlock kicks off this Sunday, we're looking for a few more lambs... i mean victims... I mean sign-ups.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Purgatory access thread is locked so can I like come in please

Advertisement