Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I really dont read so good hadn't got around to pming my answer yet I thoughtthe deadline was tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I really dont read so good hadn't got around to pming my answer yet I thoughtthe deadline was tonight

It’s a double edged sword, one could end up protecting a wolf and losing protection themself.

Eva WW wrote: »
    It’s a double edged sword, one could end up protecting a wolf and losing protection themself.

There is that but considering I spent the whole day trying to win the orb I feel after not even sumbitting an answer to win my time could have been better used doing absolutely anything else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    No way the kills this morning were mod kills.
    Coincidence re the 19 thing if you ask me.

What do we have, three no shows?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    100% agree on the first point, they wouldn't mod kill players like that.

Probably coincidence or there is a joint BR. If there is a joint BR does it really change much for the village?

If it is in reply to what I said, it wasn't Mod kills, but Mod PICKED kills due to looking for people with 19 posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I really can't believe I step away for a bit and miss the comp! one so easy well. Mods, can we get an early warning PM please to check threads at these important and exciting times :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Well we only have word to go on

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Well we only have word to go on

* your

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I really can't believe I step away for a bit and miss the comp! one so easy well. Mods, can we get an early warning PM please to check threads at these important and exciting times :D

And a list of all the wolves and SKs in the game. You know, for convenience sake

If it is in reply to what I said, it wasn't Mod kills, but Mod PICKED kills due to looking for people with 19 posts.

Still doesnt make sense, why would mods pick who to kill. The wolves and sks picked the targets, thats how the game works.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nearly half 3 and no real clear path for the village tonight? Should we be doing FFAs, or are we looking at a blind vote?

Tegan, did you respond to my post about yourself at all? I'll be honest, trying to ignore it is another mark against you, as is the fact you tried to change the subject to "hey lads, let's lynch high and peek low", which I feel is the utter opposite of what a village should be doing right now.

Unless someone comes up with something more solid, I'll be lodging a vote for Tegan.

Gonna try and come up with two more names though, cause tunnelling on one person isn't helpful long term.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Reminder:

Lynch is at 9pm tonight. Link to the form is in the OP and the designated thread in the forum.

Non-voting in the lynch will make Jack very angry.... and by the way... he found his axe.

CWdI.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I *knew* I could smell oranges!

lets lynch vernon and be done with it him or desmond

Tegan, did you respond to my post about yourself at all? I'll be honest, trying to ignore it is another mark against you, as is the fact you tried to change the subject to "hey lads, let's lynch high and peek low", which I feel is the utter opposite of what a village should be doing right now.
    Gertrude darling, that post was about me, but directed at Orla. It would have been rude for me to respond to it, and it didn't raise any points I hadn't already addressed.

And I didn't say "let's do peek low, lynch high" I asked are we doing that, because I want to be a good little villager and be organised. But the prevailing thinking seems to be "lets not organise so the Wolves can't pretend to be villagers" as if Chaos is somehow harder to hide in than order.

But you know you did raise a few points, like how I keep my Online light on but yours is off, because I have nothing to hide and you... are trying to save electricity?
    Or how disagreeing with someone who gets killed means you killed them? Despite it being far more likely that me disagreeing with Wini in public just made me an obvious patsy?

Anyway, cast your vote as you will. It's early game, you have to get a few mis-fires in the can before you can zone in and take out the trash.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So, you waited all day, posted the answer on-thread, then didn't actually PM the answer? Why not PM it straight away since you were here anyway? Is that a glowing blue orb in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’ve had time to think about it and I just don’t see Jack killing his high posters like that so it’s either a cruel joke that the nasties have conjured up in a backroom or a coincidence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What you got against them? Im all ears

dolph-lundgren-universal-soldier.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ill be posting an FFA tonight before 7, I suggest we all do the same.

Granted its day 1, but the more information we have later in the game, the more we have to look through.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Care to explain why those? I'm not too sure where to be directing my attention at the moment to be honest. You stood out yourself but perhaps that was just fun task hunting. Tegan was highlighted and im not sure how to read her / his (weird name) response.

Were they people who responded oddly to your poetry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

But you know you did raise a few points, like how I keep my Online light on but yours is off, because I have nothing to hide and you... are trying to save electricity?

Not much to say bout the rest of your post, other than thanks for replying. If I'm misfiring, it's always easier to get back on the right track when someone deals with the accusation rather than ignores it. Will say this bit made me chuckle though; whatever way the account was set up when I got it, that's how it still is. I legit never bother to check that sort of thing out, but find it interesting someone would try to use that as a way of discrediting someone....

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ill be posting an FFA tonight before 7, I suggest we all do the same.

Granted its day 1, but the more information we have later in the game, the more we have to look through.

Will be doing the same, not sure yet who will make the list but hopefully some more push themselves into the limelight. Some very quiet so far but won't be going for the very lowest as Ewan and the like could get got by Jack yet

Katie WW wrote: »
    Some very quiet so far but won't be going for the very lowest as Ewan and the like could get got by Jack yet

Who, moi?

tumblr_oc29so9K931rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Oh right so, I thought you were actually joking earlier!You gonna give reasons or what? Preferably not in rhyme if you dont mind

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Why me dear doris?

Wouldn't imagine he is a character with unlimited gifs (Necro will prove me wrong) hope you don't run out of gifs

Katie WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't imagine he is a character with unlimited gifs (Necro will prove me wrong) hope you don't run out of gifs

tumblr_n1tvtsnyhf1rbvhreo1_500.gif

Not much to say bout the rest of your post, other than thanks for replying. If I'm misfiring, it's always easier to get back on the right track when someone deals with the accusation rather than ignores it. Will say this bit made me chuckle though; whatever way the account was set up when I got it, that's how it still is. I legit never bother to check that sort of thing out, but find it interesting someone would try to use that as a way of discrediting someone....

You used my being online at a specific time as a way of discrediting me. So yes, I agree, VERY interesting....

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why me dear doris?

Did you feel lonely earlier Des do you feel better now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Did you feel lonely earlier Des do you feel better now?

I'm still just as lonely my dear. There's no one in my backroom but me and my rambling thoughts...

I was admittly bouncing off the walls earlier wth boredom, and I do love to bounce.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I'm still just as lonely my dear. There's no one in my backroom but me and my rambling thoughts...

I was admittly bouncing off the walls earlier wth boredom, and I do love to bounce.

Im afraid I was not the droid you were looking for,

Advertisement