Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Still doesnt make sense, why would mods pick who to kill. The wolves and sks picked the targets, thats how the game works.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’ve had time to think about it and I just don’t see Jack killing his high posters like that so it’s either a cruel joke that the nasties have conjured up in a backroom or a coincidence.

In previous games when it came to the munch before day 1 we have had flavour kills and ones the mods instigated and not the wolf teams. What was the chance of BOTH teams watching till 9.59 to see who had 19 posts and then putting in a kill order? What if they missed it, what if no one had 19 posts.

Thank you for explaining how the game works Oisin, I was flapping a bit. But I am sure with your guidance it will be ok.

I don't really believe it is a coincidence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Im afraid I was not the droid you were looking for,

Maybe not but showing the same straits... shouting out random names with no substance behind them will only damage the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    More of a question for the mods but if a number of people fail to reach 5 posts before the lynch does Mad Jack kill them all or is it just a warning first time round?
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Maybe you should ask in PM like the rules say.
    Sorry!! :eek:
    Liam WW wrote: »
    The bitch is back.

Hi Des, did you get an answer from the mods via pm regarding your question about multiple mod kills?
    Or was your asking the question on thread just a hollow way at looking helpful?

Hi Des, did you get an answer from the mods via pm regarding your question about multiple mod kills?
    Or was your asking the question on thread just a hollow way at looking helpful?

Was it not a genuine question? We've never had an axe wielding manic modding before... we don't know if Jack will give us a warning first, but I imagine they couldn't kill off several players who fail to vote or post enough without warnings first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Well, possibly not going to get a shot at this later so I'll bumpty dump it now and be damned.

#FFA1
    Nigel
    Isla
    Orla

Nigel jumped in with 2 feet, stirred things up and disappeared without contributing anything
    Isla I just got a bad feeling about - mostly because early posts were contentless, just agreeing with people.
    Orla seemed to really want us to keep talking about 19 which I feel is an unnecessary distraction when we've so little to go on.

Sorry Gerts, as much as I want to be petty and put you top of my list, I just can't do it.... yet!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

We've never had an axe wielding manic modding before...

tumblr_inline_p94z9eLMr41tnluio_500.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Was it not a genuine question? We've never had an axe wielding manic modding before... we don't know if Jack will give us a warning first, but I imagine they couldn't kill off several players who fail to vote or post enough without warnings first.

Yes, I agree, its a genuine question, so why did you not ask the mods?

1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. Mods will not enter into discussion or arguments on thread about mechanics of the game. There will be a time for review and discussion after the game is complete. The mods have some secrets, but all players have been provided with the information they need to play the game. If you have any questions, please PM Necro, Quickbeam or Stu Redman and we will respond as soon as possible.

That's why, when I asked again, I'm surprised you still don't have an answer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did you feel lonely earlier Des do you feel better now?
    I'm still just as lonely my dear. There's no one in my backroom but me and my rambling thoughts...

I was admittly bouncing off the walls earlier wth boredom, and I do love to bounce.

I left that well alone earlier for two reasons. Why would you post something like that premunch, I thought you were fishing and hoping to draw the kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Man oh man this place moves quick. I have a good bit of catching up to do and subtle posts to tease out to try get a grip on things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    You used my being online at a specific time as a way of discrediting me. So yes, I agree, VERY interesting....

Fair counter point.

I just reckon 90% of people on here barely register there even is online lights, never mind flick them on or off.

• Advertisement

Yes, I agree, its a genuine question, so why did you not ask the mods?

1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. Mods will not enter into discussion or arguments on thread about mechanics of the game. There will be a time for review and discussion after the game is complete. The mods have some secrets, but all players have been provided with the information they need to play the game. If you have any questions, please PM Necro, Quickbeam or Stu Redman and we will respond as soon as possible.

That's why, when I asked again, I'm surprised you still don't have an answer.

Forgive me for not remember the OP word for word, every game has constant mod questions on thread, it was an honest mistake but make a mountain out of it if you must, I have nothing to hide.

Fair counter point.

I just reckon 90% of people on here barely register there even is online lights, never mind flick them on or off.

And don't forget most people inherit their anon accounts from previous users who may have switched them off,etc, and people might not even notice it's been switched off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

And don't forget most people inherit their anon accounts from previous users who may have switched them off,etc, and people might not even notice it's been switched off.

Plus people like me probably always appear online because I dont close tabs or turn off computers when I'm out.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Plus people like me probably always appear online because I dont close tabs or turn off computers when I'm out.

We are sistas :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Man oh man this place moves quick. I have a good bit of catching up to do and subtle posts to tease out to try get a grip on things.

Please do get back to us :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fair counter point.

Yeah, that is true - so true in fact that as I was posting about how transparent I was being I realised mine was switched to Invisible so I flicked it off to show how great I am and what a hypocrite I'm not. But the point is simply that you brought up my taking the time to be present on the thread pre-munch as some kind of sign of guilt rather than simply an indicator that I'm committed to playing the game. So basically you started it, and I'm not going to give my life for you over a green dot.

Who the **** is this guy! That's a paddlin!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ah, ugly sisters! Put your clothes back on, woman!

Micksjaguar and Katie are the same person which is why he said "we are sistas"!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think what is meant, even if 19 is significant and played a hand in the killings, it doesnt help us find the bad guys either way and we should move on.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Im not saying forget about it, but theres not much else that can be said on the matter without further information. So right now, its my opinion that we should move on from 19 talk unless someone has anything new to add or if any new information comes to light.
    Well, possibly not going to get a shot at this later so I'll bumpty dump it now and be damned.

#FFA1
    Nigel
    Isla
    Orla

Nigel jumped in with 2 feet, stirred things up and disappeared without contributing anything
    Isla I just got a bad feeling about - mostly because early posts were contentless, just agreeing with people.
    Orla seemed to really want us to keep talking about 19 which I feel is an unnecessary distraction when we've so little to go on.

Sorry Gerts, as much as I want to be petty and put you top of my list, I just can't do it.... yet!

Nice FFA Tegs, now show me some evidence of where I kept wanting people to talk about 19...... good girl.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Oh fyi Tegy baby, above the last post is evidence of me wanting to move on from 19. Your move

FFS :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

612-90oxpGL._UY445_.jpg

The masks be slippin' yo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

612-90oxpGL._UY445_.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Oh Christ another one. Ghosts appearing everywhere now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I hate playing on my phone. Can't dig into anything properly. Need to wait til home time to read thread and build theories. Also wishing that I'd read more Stephen King and more recently!

Yeah, that is true - so true in fact that as I was posting about how transparent I was being I realised mine was switched to Invisible so I flicked it off to show how great I am and what a hypocrite I'm not. But the point is simply that you brought up my taking the time to be present on the thread pre-munch as some kind of sign of guilt rather than simply an indicator that I'm committed to playing the game. So basically you started it, and I'm not going to give my life for you over a green dot.

I think the difference though would be that in my scenario, you were on and active at munch time, and indeed interacting with the person who died, whereas you're just saying that I seem to be trying to hide when I'm on by virtue of a mechanic 90% of people probably had forgotten about until you brought it up.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Trying to get my head around the gertie/ Vernon/ des triangle. Feels like there should be something there. Gertie why did you peg those two?

Advertisement