Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

I wouldn't read anything in to the green dot and red dot. It means nothing as far as I can see. It's easy to assume a wolf would go missing pre munch but I see it it differently. Wolves want the heat off them and what better way to do that than be good, involved, helpful types.

Ah shíte!! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I wouldn't read anything in to the green dot and red dot. It means nothing as far as I can see. It's easy to assume a wolf would go missing pre munch but I see it it differently. Wolves want the heat off them and what better way to do that than be good, involved, helpful types.

On top of everything else this place is definitely haunted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Dude... wrong account!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wovles be wolves, every things subjective.

One person sees a good villager

Another sees a wolf playing extremely well.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Trying to get my head around the gertie/ Vernon/ des triangle. Feels like there should be something there. Gertie why did you peg those two?

Sorry that should be Doris not Gertie

This has to be a record time for 4 consecutive account fails

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Nice FFA Tegs,
    Glad you like it!

now show me some evidence of where I kept wanting people to talk about 19...... good girl.

Woof!

https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=847289&sort=newest

So it's a day 1 FFA and I needed to pad my list, I had a bad feeling about you from earlier (a bit of a general lack of content, pushing others for opinions without offering one - including jumping to my defense when I'm rambling like a ****ing loon, which always worries me - and being stuck in a 19 exchange loop for a while), so I hit the link, scrolled down quickly and saw "19" three times and thought "**** it, that's as good a reason as any". But no edits, no take backsies, so it is what it is.

Arguably you were trying to move away from it, but you brought up the significance here early doors :
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107907229
    then tried to dismiss the significance later in a way that kept the arguement going.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107908119
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107908390

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Glad you like it!

Woof!

So it's a day 1 FFA and I needed to pad my list, I had a bad feeling about you from earlier (a bit of a general lack of content, pushing others for opinions without offering one - including jumping to my defense when I'm rambling like a ****ing loon, which always worries me - and being stuck in a 19 exchange loop for a while), so I hit the link, scrolled down quickly and saw "19" three times and thought "**** it, that's as good a reason as any". But no edits, no take backsies, so it is what it is.

Arguably you were trying to move away from it, but you brought up the significance here early doors :
    then tried to dismiss the significance later in a way that kept the arguement going.

Jaysis backpedelling to the max, even admitting to throwing an accusation out on ****e alone.

Eye on you Tegan, though thought you were playing villager so far

who's the dude that wanted to Lynch Vernon? We should start a club

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

We are sistas :)

Put your clothes back on sis your showing up the family!

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    On top of everything else this place is definitely haunted

Have you anything constructive to add Derry? Your posts are mad fluff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Its a worry there's several people just posting fluff still at this point....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Glad you like it!

Woof!

You really are pushing yourself forward. If you have made a mistake put your hand up, it happens! Persisting with it makes it worse, if you have no 3rd choice for an FFA go with two.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Sorry that should be Doris not Gertie

Not to speak for Doris but I think the Des one is from premunch, read back, Im pretty sure the whole world picked up on it. As for me I am not sure. I think its case I wasnt mad on her poetry but I am waiting to hear more detail.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You really are pushing yourself forward. If you have made a mistake put your hand up, it happens! Persisting with it makes it worse, if you have no 3rd choice for an FFA go with two.

Ive changed my mind on you, Doris your wrong Vernon should be kept alive.

Its a worry there's several people just posting fluff still at this point....

Abi and Riona may as well not be here. Its only early D1 so Wendy and Derry will definitely be up there before them for me tonight though.

Whats the Des thing I missed it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Not to speak for Doris but I think the Des one is from premunch, read back, Im pretty sure the whole world picked up on it. As for me I am not sure. I think its case I wasnt mad on her poetry but I am waiting to hear more detail.

Actually being honest I hadn't read back pre munch I was going off him having a keen eye on who hadn't posted this morning like he was waiting for someone to come along.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nice cherry picking of posts there. I've already stated I'm working off limited info and I'll need a proper read of the the thread when I get home to add anything constructive. I have some suspicions but they are first read instincts which aren't always reliable so I want to reread to be sure.

Abi and Riona may as well not be here. Its only early D1 so Wendy and Derry will definitely be up there before them for me tonight though.

Given both only have 1 post, I'd wonder if those two will be offed by the Shining dude tonight.

I literally have no notes on either of those other two though. Care to give me a quick sum up?

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Actually being honest I hadn't read back pre munch I was going off him having a keen eye on who hadn't posted this morning like he was waiting for someone to come along.

Have you read back premunch now? There was a lot of crumbs in there, I thought they were all deflection tbh, I had Winny and Des as NRVs as a result of premunch talk.

Have you read back premunch now? There was a lot of crumbs in there, I thought they were all deflection tbh, I had Winny and Des as NRVs as a result of premunch talk.

Personally I had Winifred as a bad egg a bit at first, she came across as trying to be helpful without actually being helpful (copying items from the OP without any imput herself) but her rationle about the Sphere did make me rethink my position of her.

No read on Des yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Not yet no

Hey Oisin, you about?

I flagged you for something earlier but despite having quite a high post count, I really don't know what you're thinking at all.

How are you leaning for tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Given both only have 1 post, I'd wonder if those two will be offed by the Shining dude tonight.

I literally have no notes on either of those other two though. Care to give me a quick sum up?

Low posters should be irrelevant at the point imo. We can worry about them tomorrow if they're not mod killed.

Just based on a quick read through Winny kinda put herself up there to be killed. She came across as a good villager possibly trying to draw the kill which hopefully means she was a NRV. Holly on the other hand, seems to be fluff. Hopefully a wolf took out and sk or vice versa with Holly.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I know players are ment to do that as NRV but this early on? I agree that Holly was hiding something.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Just one thing Nigel, what do you think she was hiding and what did she do to make you think she was hiding something?

Also what did Vernon say exactly to make you think Holly was hiding something? Vern didnt say that.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Read the 19 posts, not one of them contained anything useful which makes me feel that she was not trying to help like an NRV or to appear extra helpful like a helpful wolf. So unfortunately I think she was a roled villager.

Nigel do you still think Holly was a roled villager? Just reading back through earlier exchanges and if she is a roled villager then she telegraphed it. Personally I still dont think she was roled or hiding something for that matter, just curious on your assessment now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Well, possibly not going to get a shot at this later so I'll bumpty dump it now and be damned.

#FFA1
    Nigel
    Isla
    Orla

Nigel jumped in with 2 feet, stirred things up and disappeared without contributing anything
    Isla I just got a bad feeling about - mostly because early posts were contentless, just agreeing with people.
    Orla seemed to really want us to keep talking about 19 which I feel is an unnecessary distraction when we've so little to go on.

Sorry Gerts, as much as I want to be petty and put you top of my list, I just can't do it.... yet!

Wini was killed for trying to work out the Detective role. The detective threatens the SK more than anyone, it's the only person in the game who will never test positive for a Team.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Do they? I reckon the detective is more likely to find a wolf.

I think the SK finder is probably more of a threat to the SK than the detective, as they seem to be designed to find SKs, rather than the detective who may or may not find people on different teams..

So if the SK was looking and found both I believe they'd take the SK finder out.

I agreed with some people because I think they were right. I questioned some people as well, including you. I don't believe you ever responded to me on that. You did acknowledge mistaking the OP thought I believe.

I see you needed to pad your list with Orla, was I padding too, or a legitimate concern?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok I had a read back of your posts Doris. Apart from the rhyming the thing that strikes me as odd is your entrance to this thread, ‘hello hi’ and then the ‘I was down by the river across the stream’. Like what. Not that I’m any great shakes with the posting. Anyway I’ve a bad feeling about Doris.

I am leaving work in a few so will do an FFA when I get home. What time we thinking for FFAs? Day 1 so maybe 8pm, gives a bit of time for discussion or a bit earlier?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok I had a read back of your posts Doris. Apart from the rhyming the thing that strikes me as odd is your entrance to this thread, ‘hello hi’ and then the ‘I was down by the river across the stream’. Like what. Not that I’m any great shakes with the posting. Anyway I’ve a bad feeling about Doris.

I have a gut feeling Doris is ok. The out there rhyming stuff is too in your face to be significant I feel. I maybe wrong but I think chatty wolves will out themselves eventually if I am.

Advertisement