Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

#ffa1

Wendy; her post about not doing an ffa or being around is the dodgiest read here so far

Conor: meh, may as well not exist. Sort of helpful tipping along but when you look at his contributions it’s a small pile of nothing (granted it’s early days but even so it sticks out)

Don’t have a third yet so may come back to that. One or two I’m still very unsure about

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Nigel do you still think Holly was a roled villager? Just reading back through earlier exchanges and if she is a roled villager then she telegraphed it. Personally I still dont think she was roled or hiding something for that matter, just curious on your assessment now?

I think she looked like one yeah.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

based on what?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Saw the original post. Thanked it. Went golfing.

I'm here now though :)
    My kid watches that the whole time, but mostly because its right before

lol

Rubbish, I finished with ...... 19 ............ points......

omai!

I may or may not have finished with 19 points
    I didn't. Shot 29. Still rubbish though

Called Babs out yesterday for not posting despite thanking the OP, she has had 3 posts in a short spell and not seen since. No contribution at this stage is worrying but shes not the only one, shes stuck in my head as a result of the thanking thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok I had a read back of your posts Doris. Apart from the rhyming the thing that strikes me as odd is your entrance to this thread, ‘hello hi’ and then the ‘I was down by the river across the stream’. Like what. Not that I’m any great shakes with the posting. Anyway I’ve a bad feeling about Doris.

Hello, hi was my attempt to greet the thread I used both so as not to alliterate either the lovers of the word hello or the lovers of the more informal hi, the lovers of "how do you do" can go ****e in a bucket though the scum.

My second post ryhmed with the end of the post I replied to which started the ryhming off

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Forgive my lateness to the party, family outing day before school starts again. I would have had way more time if I was at work!
    It's probably been covered but are the only 2 people that the double kill couldn't have been Pennywise and Flagg? Would John Coffey have been protected to? And is his bodyguard privilege in play only after the first kill this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Why? You said she was all fluff, is that what pushed you to thinking RV?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I have a gut feeling Doris is ok. The out there rhyming stuff is too in your face to be significant I feel. I maybe wrong but I think chatty wolves will out themselves eventually if I am.

Unless the intention is to make us feel it’s not significant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Forgive my lateness to the party, family outing day before school starts again. I would have had way more time if I was at work!
    It's probably been covered but are the only 2 people that the double kill couldn't have been Pennywise and Flagg? Would John Coffey have been protected to? And is his bodyguard privilege in play only after the first kill this morning?

How do you mean? Are you wondering if Pennywise and Flagg made the kills this morning? I would imagine Coffey’s bodyguard status was activated before this mornings kill.

based on what?

I’m pretty sure I answered this already.

[quote/] Read the 19 posts, not one of them contained anything useful which makes me feel that she was not trying to help like an NRV or to appear extra helpful like a helpful wolf. So unfortunately I think she was a roled villager.[/quote]

Maybe I’m wrong maybe she was simply picked over that 19 thing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    How do you mean? Are you wondering if Pennywise and Flagg made the kills this morning? I would imagine Coffey’s bodyguard status was activated before this mornings kill.

Nah man, just wondering are those 2 and Coffey the only ones that couldn't have been killed this morning? Pennywise and Flagg have 2 lives while Coffey has the bodyguard skill set.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

evening folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

#FFA1

1. Nigel
    2. Tegan
    3. Wendy

I think there may be more wolves hiding in the low numbers and Wendy reflects that. I have a feeling about Tegan and how she has defended herself that I thought id shake but haven't. While Nigel might be a sh stirrer its hard to fully tell as Its day 1 so its difficult to get a read on anyone properly really for instance Doris has me baffled at the moment. I miight change the above if we here more from people like now online Gabbie.

Coffey doesn't read like a one hit kill, so I assume we would have heard by now if the wolves went for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

FFA1

Nigel - Seemed absolute in his assessment of Holly hiding something but cant explain what. My gut tells me they are posting for the sake of it in an effort to blend in.

Angus - My gut tells me the wolves are acting more villagery than some villagers. Doris for example is being quite odd with her rhyming, something that is drawing attention to herself, something I wouldnt think a wolf would choose to do. My gut tells me theres both some quiet bad guys and ones doing a great job blending in. No offence Angus, but thats why Im picking you. I like the way you've played so far, so much so that I think you may be a wolf whos blending in well. But I do like a few, but why you over them..... you dont care about low posters, so maybe you could be a well playing wolf who is trying to steer people away from your low posting buddies. Sorry If I am wrong.

Gabriel - A low poster. Keeps popping in to sy they cant catch up. How about just catch up?

1. Nigel > After Orla poked you you disappeared. Maybe a cowardly wolf pulling back from notice. Slim reasoning but that's Day 1.
    2. Orla
    3. Tegan

No one else looks especially wolfy but they you two are reacting to each other makes me feel that one of you is suspect.

1. Nigel > After Orla poked you you disappeared. Maybe a cowardly wolf pulling back from notice. Slim reasoning but that's Day 1.
    2. Orla
    3. Tegan

No one else looks especially wolfy but they you two are reacting to each other makes me feel that one of you is suspect.

Sorry but what ? I was at work and I don’t acually remember being poked at all
    Your list looks like a multiple bandwagon, Orla poked me but she's on the list, Tegan put me down but they are on the list ?
    Can you point out what sent me into hiding please ?

Doris WW wrote: »
    I read I shall have,
    after which I'll say more
    300 is many
    to lay at my door

But after I've finished
    and caught up as said.
    I'll tell you my tale
    Cause crimson runs red

whats this about?

Orla WW wrote: »
    FFA1

Nigel - Seemed absolute in his assessment of Holly hiding something but cant explain what. My gut tells me they are posting for the sake of it in an effort to blend in.

Angus - My gut tells me the wolves are acting more villagery than some villagers. Doris for example is being quite odd with her rhyming, something that is drawing attention to herself, something I wouldnt think a wolf would choose to do. My gut tells me theres both some quiet bad guys and ones doing a great job blending in. No offence Angus, but thats why Im picking you. I like the way you've played so far, so much so that I think you may be a wolf whos blending in well. But I do like a few, but why you over them..... you dont care about low posters, so maybe you could be a well playing wolf who is trying to steer people away from your low posting buddies. Sorry If I am wrong.

Gabriel - A low poster. Keeps popping in to sy they cant catch up. How about just catch up?

I’m unable to explain what was being hidden because I don’t know, I don’t think she was a wolf and she was killed so it’s not a stretch to surmise that she was a roled villager.

Whos collecting the FFAs, im on mobile until 9 so i cant, anyone else wanna volunteer

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I have had a busy day and not been able to read thoroughly as I should. I think my FFA would be utter bullsh!t as I don't have a clue at this point.

I do not want to do one just rehashing what others have said, so unless I get a break to read the 500 odd posts again, I will have an FFA like this

1 X
    2 X
    3 X

X marks the spot!

In a day where not much has happened it stood out to me, that's all. I've not voted yet so there's still time for other people to get that number one spot.

I’m unable to explain what was being hidden because I don’t know, I don’t think she was a wolf and she was killed so it’s not a stretch to surmise that she was a roled villager.

But shes hiding something based on what? You have avoided explaining how you came to your conclusion. It felt like to me you were trying to throw indirect shade on her without really backing it up

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Just based on a quick read through Winny kinda put herself up there to be killed. She came across as a good villager possibly trying to draw the kill which hopefully means she was a NRV. Holly on the other hand, seems to be fluff. Hopefully a wolf took out and sk or vice versa with Holly.
    I know players are ment to do that as NRV but this early on? I agree that Holly was hiding something.
    Just one thing Nigel, what do you think she was hiding and what did she do to make you think she was hiding something?

Also what did Vernon say exactly to make you think Holly was hiding something? Vern didnt say that.
    Ok enough of this tripe, I assume that this is what people are referring to as this was my last interaction earlier.
    Vernon clearly posted that he hoped a wolf took out a sk or vice versa IN HOLLY.
    I said I AGREE THAT HOLLY WAS HIDING SOMETHING . Should have said probably but I’m not a beer advert.
    Then Orla started saying that Vernon didn’t say Holly was hiding anything !!

So that’s exactly what Vernon said to make me think he thought Holly was hiding something.

But shes hiding something based on what? You have avoided explaining how you came to your conclusion. It felt like to me you were trying to throw indirect shade on her without really backing it up

No shade. I acually said I believed she was a roled villager.

Dude, chill. If it really was nothing you shrill defense isn't going to help you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Day from hell today and tomorrow will be worse. Just checking in to check in. I have read a little throughout the day as evidenced by all the thanks everyone has been picking up on but just when I was ready to post something. SLAMMED!

Anyways. Hopefully be on in an hour or so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

This could fluctuate but my #FFA right now is....

1. Tegan (Really the only person I've got what I feel is a solid read on)

Other two names are iffy, but kind of hit a few of the same flags Tegan did.

2. Oisin - High poster but utterly non-committal about anything. Think they are fifth or sixth highest poster currently, but read their posts. Absolutely nothing of substance. Just loads of referencing other peoples thoughts. The other note I have is that the opposite of Tegan, they were interacting with Wini this morning before the munch being quite supportive of them. In fairness to Tegan, that would flag higher than starting to be a bit negative with someone before they get munched.

Not 100% sure bout the third yet. Basically, I've got a list of 4 names who've registered two marks against them for different reasons than Tegan, though I'd worry at least one of the four could be flagging up cause they are rolled good. Gonna put this as a tentative third name for now.

3. Isla - Really weak one. Was online this morning round munch but was outright avoiding talking with Wini. She also registered a mark yesterday evening when she made a post agreeing with me, that registered as a possible attempt at pocketing me. But really, Isla, this one is just sticking to my strike system on the list, and I could just as easily go for someone who I've got no read on cause they aren't contributing massively.

I could change Isla on a whim right now.

I have to feed the kids so,
    Tegan - won’t entertain the 19 thing
    Wendy- let’s throw in a low poster
    Angus - very bandwagony

Orla Id like you to look at what I’ve said in my last few posts and realise that you have pounced on me over nothing.

• Advertisement

IM curious about the Detective role. If im correct, its like a seer check in a way. Cause if he knows their not on a team, at least 1 is bad. right? Kindly disregard if wrong

did you get anywhere with your musings orla?

Advertisement